Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RIOT] Completed - all prized handed out
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@SquishyPenguin

And just sent in my best guess for Riddle 1.

@Severance (and SquishyPenguin--didn't want to ping you three times)

Thanks for a great game! I really enjoyed the riddles--and the incentive to investigate a bit more of Flight Rising. :D

This has been a fun Riot of Rot, and your game was defiantly a part of that.

Thanks again!
@SquishyPenguin

And just sent in my best guess for Riddle 1.

@Severance (and SquishyPenguin--didn't want to ping you three times)

Thanks for a great game! I really enjoyed the riddles--and the incentive to investigate a bit more of Flight Rising. :D

This has been a fun Riot of Rot, and your game was defiantly a part of that.

Thanks again!
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa
Go 'em! uvu

\o/ I'm so super please you and everyone else had a lot of fun! you're super welcome, thanks so much for taking part
@Canisa
Go 'em! uvu

\o/ I'm so super please you and everyone else had a lot of fun! you're super welcome, thanks so much for taking part
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
Once the Riot's over, I would really like to know what all the answers were, since I definitely flubbed at least 2. :D
Once the Riot's over, I would really like to know what all the answers were, since I definitely flubbed at least 2. :D
tumblr_inline_myum6dGZtd1s8og7b.gifice_banner.pngZmGM6Tx.pngearth_banner.png
I was just about to ask the same as Telarin!

@SquishyPenguin @Severance
Will you reveal the right answers to us? I'm super curious to know Day 2 Riddle 2 answer especially, since I believe I got it wrong (sent a Black King chess piece) :D
I was just about to ask the same as Telarin!

@SquishyPenguin @Severance
Will you reveal the right answers to us? I'm super curious to know Day 2 Riddle 2 answer especially, since I believe I got it wrong (sent a Black King chess piece) :D
8wF4Uc8.png
@Ikunoche

There will be an announcement later today! Just waiting to make sure with Squishy that day 7 was all recorded on the score sheet :)
@Ikunoche

There will be an announcement later today! Just waiting to make sure with Squishy that day 7 was all recorded on the score sheet :)
x8xEApE.png
//wiggles in//

@Severance
Looks like everything is as it should be uwu I dont have anything left to fill in, just going to double check the scores match up.
//wiggles in//

@Severance
Looks like everything is as it should be uwu I dont have anything left to fill in, just going to double check the scores match up.
@Blueorchidwolf @prologi @Seles @Tengu @Windshade @Drought @Pennifeather @Extinction @Zzyli @StrykeSlammerII @Mitsukai @Twist @Chrizine @NamedDame @Arintol @Zamirathe @Hyacinthus @dod123 @Telarin @Cerelin @AshleyReyland @feelgoodlost @Larae @toostupidtocare @Mender @Lyslin @Shellbow @Kedia @Mrianna @tigmod @Serendipital @YawningDodo @Fla @hat17 @Pinnithin @SomeoneGhost @Zucci @Zagreus @Glitz @Rattusartillarus @Xairathan @MelanaShadow @Iome @azurillturtle @Plateau @Thisbe @Thipnip @katie17 @schefflera @seekerburst @sparklesdani @slaincane @clanguardian @aellehcim @dragondream @gwynbleidd @succubrat @tinycosmos @emaster012 @journey @mycologist @whamm @maripu @elai @elsu @hailfirealicorn @ink @arietta @anya @blissfire @resirose @sylvandyr @Sstickperson @captaintsundere @quix @rilla @nakattack @elysianstars @sinclairspirits @ebola @cyberpunkmafioso @fallowsthorn @shattringmirrors @sharkbite @amulet @zingara @toothless @frostpebble @canisa @frostpelt @sybok @shonaXIII @saina @drav @kuikka @ikunoche @laiarda @skiron @vulcanchicks @shacco @pinkpyra @beingofnature @acesius @wayvern @sharikak @brotatonator @chocoli @lexilopezi @dittobrian @rosendes @brain4puzzles @greatwars @kiena @nevele @talicinx @smallercomfort @fliychiell @Culex @fairypenguin @akal @glitchcow @herebedragons @kittenklaws13

Firstly, thank you everyone who participated in Rolling Through the Bones ( ^ that's a lot of names up there)! A huge thank you to our donators as well as @Squishypenguin and @Bioluminous for helping make the event a success!

Wondering about the answers to those riddles? Here they are!

Day 1, Riddle 1: Plague Clan

Day 2, Riddle 1: Talona the Harpy
Day 2, Riddle 2: White King - white always moves first in chess.

Day 3, Riddle 1: Golden Bantam Fangar familiar
Day 3, Riddle 2: Wildclaw dragons

Day 4, Riddle 1: Unstable Serthis Concoction - lime juice!

Day 5: N/A

Day 6, Riddle 1: The Pillar of the World, Dragonhome

Day 7, Riddle 1: Coarsefur Yeti
Day 7, Riddle 2: Ridgeback dragons

As stated in the rules of the game, in the event of a tie each tie value (IE all the people who scored 16) would be entered into a RNG at www.Random.org in alphabetical order to determine the order of prize picks.

And so the moment I'm sure everyone has been waiting for...

The dappled orange mirror looks at you, mildly amused as you pull a great treasure from the bone pile you'd found her in. "More 'junk'?" She smirks, and then approaches to investigate your find...

Congratulations to our Winners (listed in order):

Saina (Congrats on all your new junk treasures!)
Mrianna
Zagreus
Sylvandr
Canisa
MelanaShadow
Ikunoche
Kiena
Windshade
Hyacinthus
Telarin
Aellehcim
ShonaXIII
Azurillturtle
Twist
Pinkpyra
Chocoli
Kuikka
Arintol
Zucci
Lexilopezi
Tigmod
StrykeSlammerII
Glitz
Extinction
Slaincane
Kedia

***If you are on the winners list
please list below your order of preference in prize packs (each pack has a name) in accordance with how you placed in the contest. Ping Severance for this only please. I've got all the stuff ;)
Example: First Place lists 1 pack in order of preference. Second Place lists two, Third Place lists three, etc.

I will be striking out names to show who has been sent their prizes :)
@Blueorchidwolf @prologi @Seles @Tengu @Windshade @Drought @Pennifeather @Extinction @Zzyli @StrykeSlammerII @Mitsukai @Twist @Chrizine @NamedDame @Arintol @Zamirathe @Hyacinthus @dod123 @Telarin @Cerelin @AshleyReyland @feelgoodlost @Larae @toostupidtocare @Mender @Lyslin @Shellbow @Kedia @Mrianna @tigmod @Serendipital @YawningDodo @Fla @hat17 @Pinnithin @SomeoneGhost @Zucci @Zagreus @Glitz @Rattusartillarus @Xairathan @MelanaShadow @Iome @azurillturtle @Plateau @Thisbe @Thipnip @katie17 @schefflera @seekerburst @sparklesdani @slaincane @clanguardian @aellehcim @dragondream @gwynbleidd @succubrat @tinycosmos @emaster012 @journey @mycologist @whamm @maripu @elai @elsu @hailfirealicorn @ink @arietta @anya @blissfire @resirose @sylvandyr @Sstickperson @captaintsundere @quix @rilla @nakattack @elysianstars @sinclairspirits @ebola @cyberpunkmafioso @fallowsthorn @shattringmirrors @sharkbite @amulet @zingara @toothless @frostpebble @canisa @frostpelt @sybok @shonaXIII @saina @drav @kuikka @ikunoche @laiarda @skiron @vulcanchicks @shacco @pinkpyra @beingofnature @acesius @wayvern @sharikak @brotatonator @chocoli @lexilopezi @dittobrian @rosendes @brain4puzzles @greatwars @kiena @nevele @talicinx @smallercomfort @fliychiell @Culex @fairypenguin @akal @glitchcow @herebedragons @kittenklaws13

Firstly, thank you everyone who participated in Rolling Through the Bones ( ^ that's a lot of names up there)! A huge thank you to our donators as well as @Squishypenguin and @Bioluminous for helping make the event a success!

Wondering about the answers to those riddles? Here they are!

Day 1, Riddle 1: Plague Clan

Day 2, Riddle 1: Talona the Harpy
Day 2, Riddle 2: White King - white always moves first in chess.

Day 3, Riddle 1: Golden Bantam Fangar familiar
Day 3, Riddle 2: Wildclaw dragons

Day 4, Riddle 1: Unstable Serthis Concoction - lime juice!

Day 5: N/A

Day 6, Riddle 1: The Pillar of the World, Dragonhome

Day 7, Riddle 1: Coarsefur Yeti
Day 7, Riddle 2: Ridgeback dragons

As stated in the rules of the game, in the event of a tie each tie value (IE all the people who scored 16) would be entered into a RNG at www.Random.org in alphabetical order to determine the order of prize picks.

And so the moment I'm sure everyone has been waiting for...

The dappled orange mirror looks at you, mildly amused as you pull a great treasure from the bone pile you'd found her in. "More 'junk'?" She smirks, and then approaches to investigate your find...

Congratulations to our Winners (listed in order):

Saina (Congrats on all your new junk treasures!)
Mrianna
Zagreus
Sylvandr
Canisa
MelanaShadow
Ikunoche
Kiena
Windshade
Hyacinthus
Telarin
Aellehcim
ShonaXIII
Azurillturtle
Twist
Pinkpyra
Chocoli
Kuikka
Arintol
Zucci
Lexilopezi
Tigmod
StrykeSlammerII
Glitz
Extinction
Slaincane
Kedia

***If you are on the winners list
please list below your order of preference in prize packs (each pack has a name) in accordance with how you placed in the contest. Ping Severance for this only please. I've got all the stuff ;)
Example: First Place lists 1 pack in order of preference. Second Place lists two, Third Place lists three, etc.

I will be striking out names to show who has been sent their prizes :)
x8xEApE.png
Congrats to all the winners!
Congrats to all the winners!
NXDQoqy.png7X0qH3m.pngcj4KvtI.png
@Severance
...my current face is probably face of the idiot because I cannot believe! Sweet spaghetti!

Big thank to both you Severance and to @Squishypenguin for good and interesting game during RoR! Keep on this guys :D!

Love all the junk

1. Mother's_Little_Helper
@Severance
...my current face is probably face of the idiot because I cannot believe! Sweet spaghetti!

Big thank to both you Severance and to @Squishypenguin for good and interesting game during RoR! Keep on this guys :D!

Love all the junk

1. Mother's_Little_Helper
9RUCTKz.pngFBb49Y6.png
Congratulations everyone! \o/ Thanks so much for participating, this event was so much fun :'D
@Saina
eee thanksss
Congratulations everyone! \o/ Thanks so much for participating, this event was so much fun :'D
@Saina
eee thanksss
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17