Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DRAGON GODS - OVER! See Page 32
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34
@Ocearen Plague clan newbie here c: also Happy Riot of Rot
@Ocearen Plague clan newbie here c: also Happy Riot of Rot
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif plague_ani.gif
@Ocearen

Hello, I'm an Ice newbie, and I would love to join! ^w^ Thanks so much for this wonderufl opportunity to give us a kick-start. :)
@Ocearen

Hello, I'm an Ice newbie, and I would love to join! ^w^ Thanks so much for this wonderufl opportunity to give us a kick-start. :)
WDHVb9V.gifice_ani.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.pngice_ani.gifWDHVb9V.gif

Hello there! ^^

Wow, I feel so bad for being about a month late, let alone the 9 months since you commissioned me. Luckily, I have some good news. The Rei-Q accent is done, as long as it's to your liking :)

I also have the bases/layout of Eva02 and Eva00, upon which I will add details/shading/etc. if you think they'll work for you.

And... I can't recall exactly what you were looking for for Mari. Would you like her hair and headset or some additions of her plugsuit as well?

Again, I am so, SO sorry for such a delay. Hopefully FR will accept all of them right off the bat. Otherwise, I'll try my best to complete them to the site's (and your) liking by the end of this week.

ALSO, if you're still up for Shinji (and you haven't lost faith in my working skills yet, haha XD) I'd be happy to complete him as well. Let's just hope I can do it in less than a month... possibly setting a new personal record... ^^;
@Ocearen Plague newb here!
@Ocearen Plague newb here!
they/them ~ Leo ~ INFP/J
@Ocearen and @Paintminion ~ New to the Arcane Flight... Thanks for the chance! GL EVR1!
@Ocearen and @Paintminion ~ New to the Arcane Flight... Thanks for the chance! GL EVR1!
@Ocearen
Hey, can I enter? :)
I'm a noobie and part of the Plague!
@Ocearen
Hey, can I enter? :)
I'm a noobie and part of the Plague!
@Ocearen Can I enter? I'm a newbie and a part of the Arcane flight!
@Ocearen Can I enter? I'm a newbie and a part of the Arcane flight!
I registered in the most recent window, and am now a glad member of the fire flight!
I registered in the most recent window, and am now a glad member of the fire flight!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@extinction
Just so you know. Having breedable Deities requires a TON of lair space for them and even more space for all their babies @__x;;

@Telarin
Not many people posted in here yesterday XD

@LilBear
..... I know where you sleep. =__=;;
@extinction
Just so you know. Having breedable Deities requires a TON of lair space for them and even more space for all their babies @__x;;

@Telarin
Not many people posted in here yesterday XD

@LilBear
..... I know where you sleep. =__=;;
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
-nudges up-
-nudges up-
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@Ocearen Hi! I'm a newbie from the arcane flight, and would like to enter please! :)
@Ocearen Hi! I'm a newbie from the arcane flight, and would like to enter please! :)
gKRNdMd.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34