Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ugly Imp Giveaway 3(CLOSED-DRAWING WINS)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@LaviniaD Rad. Rad rad. I wonder what color she was under the petrification?
@LaviniaD Rad. Rad rad. I wonder what color she was under the petrification?
- i am a newbie!
@FuturicFlamingo
- wow that Forest Tiger! Has one of my babies finally found his one true love, one of his kind, and oh dear Shadowbinder, she is same coloring and genes as he! They would have a lovely family together in the back of the den. Not the prettiest of dragons, no, but oh so loyal for one another they shall be. A wonderful family. Pray to Shadowbinder that my dear Thistle may find his love.
- i am a newbie!
@FuturicFlamingo
- wow that Forest Tiger! Has one of my babies finally found his one true love, one of his kind, and oh dear Shadowbinder, she is same coloring and genes as he! They would have a lovely family together in the back of the den. Not the prettiest of dragons, no, but oh so loyal for one another they shall be. A wonderful family. Pray to Shadowbinder that my dear Thistle may find his love.
H7Rhtbs.png _ _ _ _ H7RpFvS.png _ _ _ _ H7RhbzG.png
@FuturicFlamingo

Hi! Im new! Also on mobile so I cant copy in the images.

My ugly of choice is SteveSteve, because I have another wildclaw named Lenz also with purpleish crackle so they would become siblings and I would rename him Flaire amd they would be Lenz Flaire lol

Also I would, for an actual ugly imp, want the green and brown bby. He looks like he would like rolling in the dirt. My matriarch would find him in the Plague wastes rolling around and my patriarch would name him after something in the dung beetle family and it would be so derpy and cute.

Im probably gonna ping again later with some sketches!
@FuturicFlamingo

Hi! Im new! Also on mobile so I cant copy in the images.

My ugly of choice is SteveSteve, because I have another wildclaw named Lenz also with purpleish crackle so they would become siblings and I would rename him Flaire amd they would be Lenz Flaire lol

Also I would, for an actual ugly imp, want the green and brown bby. He looks like he would like rolling in the dirt. My matriarch would find him in the Plague wastes rolling around and my patriarch would name him after something in the dung beetle family and it would be so derpy and cute.

Im probably gonna ping again later with some sketches!
EHFIqnV.png SgO1BLX.pngtumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png HFiqDZ4.png5USjP6q.png
@FuturicFlamingo

Sky Speckle/Rose Eye Spots/Leaf Underbelly
Donated by forestminuet
is the one that I want! I would keep them outside, acting as a giant beautiful flower to lure in those looking for beauty (because hot damn those colours are very tropical flower!) I'd name/rename them Caladium after the "elephant plant" that they so much resemble!

Crimson Iridescent/Maroon Shimmer/Gold Circuit
Donated by acrobaleno
Is the "beauty" pot one that I would very much like to give a good home to!

ALSO I'm a newbie and @vmprsm referred me to this raffle!

If I somehow manage to get the "imp" I will gladly draw a picture of them pretending to be a flower! I will ping you and their previous owner
@FuturicFlamingo

Sky Speckle/Rose Eye Spots/Leaf Underbelly
Donated by forestminuet
is the one that I want! I would keep them outside, acting as a giant beautiful flower to lure in those looking for beauty (because hot damn those colours are very tropical flower!) I'd name/rename them Caladium after the "elephant plant" that they so much resemble!

Crimson Iridescent/Maroon Shimmer/Gold Circuit
Donated by acrobaleno
Is the "beauty" pot one that I would very much like to give a good home to!

ALSO I'm a newbie and @vmprsm referred me to this raffle!

If I somehow manage to get the "imp" I will gladly draw a picture of them pretending to be a flower! I will ping you and their previous owner
tumblr_nhcv6vFz5r1u1qk3fo2_250.png
-nudges up-
-nudges up-
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@FuturicFlamingo Here is the sketch I promised, of SteveSteve. [img]http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r556/Ashley_Egelie/e7222da3-79ec-45c1-8a0c-dc78de8e497f_zps0cf74591.jpg[/img]
@FuturicFlamingo

Here is the sketch I promised, of SteveSteve.
e7222da3-79ec-45c1-8a0c-dc78de8e497f_zps0cf74591.jpg
EHFIqnV.png SgO1BLX.pngtumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png HFiqDZ4.png5USjP6q.png
@faygonerd, Good luck to you and your starstruck dragon!

@vmprsm I was on the train when I read this and I laughed aloud. Oops. Lenz Flaire oh man- and you made him look very classy.

@Maeraid Wow you made her much more lovely in my opinion...

@Ocearen Thanks much for the bump!

LAST CALL- DRAWING IN A FEW HOURS. If you don't see another post from me- you're eligible- come on in!
@faygonerd, Good luck to you and your starstruck dragon!

@vmprsm I was on the train when I read this and I laughed aloud. Oops. Lenz Flaire oh man- and you made him look very classy.

@Maeraid Wow you made her much more lovely in my opinion...

@Ocearen Thanks much for the bump!

LAST CALL- DRAWING IN A FEW HOURS. If you don't see another post from me- you're eligible- come on in!
Best of luck to everyone!
Best of luck to everyone!
9ha1QnY.png
I need ugly dragons to teach my other dragons humility.
Surface pretty is boring; interesting is always better.

Personally, I would always choose a raucus thunderstorm over ordinary sunshine.

Differently Aesthetically Gifted role models might help my more conventionally attractive
young ones resist prima donna tendencies.

Otherwise, I might end up with a stable full of Mean Girls (or Boys.)
Uniqueness is a terrible thing to waste.

By the way, I am a newby who just started on Oct. 13. I think they're all beautiful. :)
I need ugly dragons to teach my other dragons humility.
Surface pretty is boring; interesting is always better.

Personally, I would always choose a raucus thunderstorm over ordinary sunshine.

Differently Aesthetically Gifted role models might help my more conventionally attractive
young ones resist prima donna tendencies.

Otherwise, I might end up with a stable full of Mean Girls (or Boys.)
Uniqueness is a terrible thing to waste.

By the way, I am a newby who just started on Oct. 13. I think they're all beautiful. :)
@Zenzilla INDEED humility (dracility?) is important. (Psst... are you entering for anyone specific...? I'll throw you in the pots for the randomized ones and the Paccar imps until i hear from you! Hopefully you can come in soon as I'm choosing in a few moments!)

Last bump before I call winners!
@Zenzilla INDEED humility (dracility?) is important. (Psst... are you entering for anyone specific...? I'll throw you in the pots for the randomized ones and the Paccar imps until i hear from you! Hopefully you can come in soon as I'm choosing in a few moments!)

Last bump before I call winners!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14