Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie dragon giveaway [closed]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38
@qwerqaz @Takochu
Your dragons have been sent. I'm sorry for the delay, it totally slipped my mind to do that yesterday, when qwerqaz asked for Duncan.

@SilverTail
I'm sorry, Duncan has been taken by Qwerqaz just now, and claimed yesterday. See if Ellenai still has any avaliable dragons :) Also, 85 is a miss, sorry again.

@Amibait @ColourOD @Takochu @Sinezona @Grasssatrand @Thekiwikitten @Luxa @Stoat @Katsra @Aristatide @SpookyTea

You have no idea how it saddens me, but noone has hit the prize spot. Try again.
@qwerqaz @Takochu
Your dragons have been sent. I'm sorry for the delay, it totally slipped my mind to do that yesterday, when qwerqaz asked for Duncan.

@SilverTail
I'm sorry, Duncan has been taken by Qwerqaz just now, and claimed yesterday. See if Ellenai still has any avaliable dragons :) Also, 85 is a miss, sorry again.

@Amibait @ColourOD @Takochu @Sinezona @Grasssatrand @Thekiwikitten @Luxa @Stoat @Katsra @Aristatide @SpookyTea

You have no idea how it saddens me, but noone has hit the prize spot. Try again.
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
@Trestus 74?
@Trestus 74?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@SenchaDrake
You are... Correct.
This guess won you the last prize - an Iron Treasure Chest! :D
Congratulations!

This concludes the contest. It took longer than I expected, but I guess just enough. Thank you all, for participating, and again, congratulations to those who won something. For all the others, we'll be posting another batch of dragons up for grabs.

This makes up for an important note - from now on, the pinglist is closed.
This is all due to the fact that we want to give out something to those who participated in the thread so far, some from the very beggining, and yet, got nothing.
@SenchaDrake
You are... Correct.
This guess won you the last prize - an Iron Treasure Chest! :D
Congratulations!

This concludes the contest. It took longer than I expected, but I guess just enough. Thank you all, for participating, and again, congratulations to those who won something. For all the others, we'll be posting another batch of dragons up for grabs.

This makes up for an important note - from now on, the pinglist is closed.
This is all due to the fact that we want to give out something to those who participated in the thread so far, some from the very beggining, and yet, got nothing.
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
Congrats to everyone who won! And even to everyone who didn't win.

And thanks again @Trestus and @Ellenai for hosting such an awesome raffle.
Congrats to everyone who won! And even to everyone who didn't win.

And thanks again @Trestus and @Ellenai for hosting such an awesome raffle.
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
I'll take 72 if it's still available!
I'll take 72 if it's still available!
Free Dragon Hatchery!
tumblr_omijdecu101v9lvzeo1_1280.png
Please tell me what kind of dragons you are looking for!
Come check out my nests, and find what you're looking for!
looking for something specific? ping or pm me, I'll do what I can!
@LynnStarDragon
The giveaway is not yet over :) We just finished the guessing contest for now, and there will be another batch of dragons to grab for those who haven't gotten one yet. This should happen around friday or Saturday.

@ScaleShadows
I'm sorry, we've just closed the stand - all prizes went out. Stay tuned for the giveaway dragons, though!
@LynnStarDragon
The giveaway is not yet over :) We just finished the guessing contest for now, and there will be another batch of dragons to grab for those who haven't gotten one yet. This should happen around friday or Saturday.

@ScaleShadows
I'm sorry, we've just closed the stand - all prizes went out. Stay tuned for the giveaway dragons, though!
Grats to all the winners of the guessing game.

That was a tough one. xD Took a billion tries.
Grats to all the winners of the guessing game.

That was a tough one. xD Took a billion tries.
Bottom.png
Top.png
_plague.png
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png he/him

fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Des

fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png B9L7S9W.png.BPco0tZ.png

fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png FR+0

Necro-Adopt-Viperfishy-Signature.png
the creatures fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png

dopt shopt fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png

coli shop? fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png

Challenges fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png
___Banner-Bottom.png
@Viranae @Sinezona @GetInTheBoxx @Arielles @acesius @StarScarredVixen @NotMeNotToday @Stoat @Skittlekat @Gwynbleidd @rosemary6 @ColourOD @Thonir @mochishi @Treehugger @articwolfgirl @JokerStripes @Auds @Stiykx @yoongi @MarbleChocoDonut @Helikaon @sarahyatzee @Devildargon @ScaleShadows @Stiykx @SpaceSquidz @Corset @sarahyatzee @Slayerette @Krystalyn @Selina616earth @laurajay@JenKenobi @pooses @tunapuns @hayum @Princoxx @Katsra @SenchaDrake @Draekalovich @Jacceh @Amibait @Aristatide @SilverTail

PING, PING!
I'm pinging you all, because we've updated the thread with new, free dragons for you all to grab. We loved your participation in the thread, and are glad that you made it live, so we decided to give out as much as we can. The aim is, so that everyone gets something, so, if you haven't gotten a freebie dragon from us, go ahead and pick one right now.

Also, I might be slow to respond, since I'll have limited access to the Internet over the weekend. I'll do my best, though :)
@Viranae @Sinezona @GetInTheBoxx @Arielles @acesius @StarScarredVixen @NotMeNotToday @Stoat @Skittlekat @Gwynbleidd @rosemary6 @ColourOD @Thonir @mochishi @Treehugger @articwolfgirl @JokerStripes @Auds @Stiykx @yoongi @MarbleChocoDonut @Helikaon @sarahyatzee @Devildargon @ScaleShadows @Stiykx @SpaceSquidz @Corset @sarahyatzee @Slayerette @Krystalyn @Selina616earth @laurajay@JenKenobi @pooses @tunapuns @hayum @Princoxx @Katsra @SenchaDrake @Draekalovich @Jacceh @Amibait @Aristatide @SilverTail

PING, PING!
I'm pinging you all, because we've updated the thread with new, free dragons for you all to grab. We loved your participation in the thread, and are glad that you made it live, so we decided to give out as much as we can. The aim is, so that everyone gets something, so, if you haven't gotten a freebie dragon from us, go ahead and pick one right now.

Also, I might be slow to respond, since I'll have limited access to the Internet over the weekend. I'll do my best, though :)
Whoa, thank you all for running this giveaway! Then I can choose one from the list, am I right? @Ellenai I want to have your cute Spiral girl named Storm, #7392195! If I'm wrong or it's not possible, that's totally okay! c:
Whoa, thank you all for running this giveaway! Then I can choose one from the list, am I right? @Ellenai I want to have your cute Spiral girl named Storm, #7392195! If I'm wrong or it's not possible, that's totally okay! c:
@hayum
Yup! You're right. :D
Will send her over to you in a moment. Enjoy~ :D
@hayum
Yup! You're right. :D
Will send her over to you in a moment. Enjoy~ :D
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38