Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Halloween Raffle - Winners Drawn!~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51
@Toothless

*Grabby hands* ⊙_⊙ Look at her!!! Want!!!
@Toothless

*Grabby hands* ⊙_⊙ Look at her!!! Want!!!
@Toothless all of these puns are to die for [img]http://sweetsirena.com/sirena/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/GhostRiderManiacalLaugh.jpg[/img]
@Toothless all of these puns are to die for

GhostRiderManiacalLaugh.jpg
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
@MaidOfLife
GET OUT OF HERE. XD

@BeingOfNature @BiCrazyBee
Eeee thank you guys!
@MaidOfLife
GET OUT OF HERE. XD

@BeingOfNature @BiCrazyBee
Eeee thank you guys!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Toothless

Doncha like your thread being blooded with puns? :D

@MaidOfLife

>u>; Ignore what Toothless has to say on this. *prods her*
@Toothless

Doncha like your thread being blooded with puns? :D

@MaidOfLife

>u>; Ignore what Toothless has to say on this. *prods her*
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@MaidOfLife@ChibiEnvyChan

I don't even know what I'm gonna do with the both of you. x)
@MaidOfLife@ChibiEnvyChan

I don't even know what I'm gonna do with the both of you. x)
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
[center][img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/657af6e3ac191aa9aa7c89a0dd80eab4/tumblr_mugug4Hl6O1rfjowdo1_500.gif[/img] [size=5]Spooky update! (OLD)[/size][/center] [size=1]@Classytier @Svae @VareVerna @T3R3Z1PYROP3 @MaidOfLife @Arkrael @BiCrazyBee @Keartricity @BeingOfNature @ChibiEnvyChan @maplebit[/size] --------------------------- So remember what I said about how fast we're getting these cuties gened? Guess what! Witchcraft has her Seraph! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6192033] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61921/6192033_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] With all primary and secondary genes out of the way, we can start to work on the tertiary genes the Halloween dragons need to be completed. :3 Currently, we'll strive to finish Witchcraft off with [b]an Underbelly gene[/b]. Aftwerwards, we'll bump back to the top of list and get Trouble's tert out of the way. I know for sure that getting her Skydancer breed change scroll will be the last goal as it's definitely the priciest! Anyhow, thank you for the help and I hope you all have spookatcular days! ^u^
tumblr_mugug4Hl6O1rfjowdo1_500.gif
Spooky update! (OLD)
@Classytier @Svae @VareVerna @T3R3Z1PYROP3 @MaidOfLife @Arkrael @BiCrazyBee @Keartricity @BeingOfNature @ChibiEnvyChan @maplebit
So remember what I said about how fast we're getting these cuties gened? Guess what! Witchcraft has her Seraph!
With all primary and secondary genes out of the way, we can start to work on the tertiary genes the Halloween dragons need to be completed. :3 Currently, we'll strive to finish Witchcraft off with an Underbelly gene. Aftwerwards, we'll bump back to the top of list and get Trouble's tert out of the way. I know for sure that getting her Skydancer breed change scroll will be the last goal as it's definitely the priciest!

Anyhow, thank you for the help and I hope you all have spookatcular days! ^u^
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Toothless Aaaaaah okay I'm getting myself together enough to enter! :D I'll send some treasure for tickets now- and to answer the weekly question...

"Even though it's the second week of September, what are you most excited for about October/Halloween? Explain!"

Oh man, as a costumer, this is my time of the year! :D I love getting to wear and show off my hard work... not to mention New York Comic Con is coming up, too. Super-excited for that!
@Toothless Aaaaaah okay I'm getting myself together enough to enter! :D I'll send some treasure for tickets now- and to answer the weekly question...

"Even though it's the second week of September, what are you most excited for about October/Halloween? Explain!"

Oh man, as a costumer, this is my time of the year! :D I love getting to wear and show off my hard work... not to mention New York Comic Con is coming up, too. Super-excited for that!
@Toothless no problem! :-D

oh my jeez where the heck is all this funding coming from i am supremely jelly rite noaw
@Toothless no problem! :-D

oh my jeez where the heck is all this funding coming from i am supremely jelly rite noaw
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@cgeez
:D Welcome to the raffle~ And oooh New York Comic Con! Sounds like tons of fun. :3 Where would you like your 10 tickets from the daily question to go?

@BeingOfNature
Part of it is raffle tickets, but a lot has been from getting lucky with dragon sales and familiar chests + some people putting gene scrolls up on the AH for cheaper than they are on the marketplace. ;w; It's all one big help, that's for sure.
@cgeez
:D Welcome to the raffle~ And oooh New York Comic Con! Sounds like tons of fun. :3 Where would you like your 10 tickets from the daily question to go?

@BeingOfNature
Part of it is raffle tickets, but a lot has been from getting lucky with dragon sales and familiar chests + some people putting gene scrolls up on the AH for cheaper than they are on the marketplace. ;w; It's all one big help, that's for sure.
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Toothless I can't even begin to describe it. :D It's got so much packed into it- I've met game developers, Whoopi Goldberg... And got engaged there last year. XD That too. There's so much to do!
@Toothless I can't even begin to describe it. :D It's got so much packed into it- I've met game developers, Whoopi Goldberg... And got engaged there last year. XD That too. There's so much to do!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51