Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | OVER *Cold SNAP* Round seven pg. 253
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 268 269
WE DID IT! yesss

Thanks to everyone who sent in dragons!! You guys rock! Good luck to everyone in the raffle :)
WE DID IT! yesss

Thanks to everyone who sent in dragons!! You guys rock! Good luck to everyone in the raffle :)
ihnH8up.gif6Fwt9Qr.gifGzcFsWh.pngeyN8I1X.pngbQKGQbx.png2Sk1P4I.pngsI00yXg.pnguqy4kxw.pngjhCg38E.pngJt6lqqi.pngFQImNyF.pngPLWN0OT.pngepj60xB.pngVJVSD3w.png

kiaA7JS.pngPCY3lKO.png

tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png

2Hq3gFt.png
CONGRATS ICE!!!!

Thanks for the awesome raffle! Can't wait to see the winners. :D
CONGRATS ICE!!!!

Thanks for the awesome raffle! Can't wait to see the winners. :D
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
Congratulations! That was a great fight.
Congratulations! That was a great fight.
As someone who accepted dragons from you all this week (up until my laptop pooped out) I really want to thank everyone who helped us. And of course a big round of applause to @Bob and anyome who helped set up and organize this amazing raffle.
As someone who accepted dragons from you all this week (up until my laptop pooped out) I really want to thank everyone who helped us. And of course a big round of applause to @Bob and anyome who helped set up and organize this amazing raffle.
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
thank you so much to everyone who donated dragons to us, we couldn't have done it without you guys! and an especially big thanks to @maggie, @arch, @bob and all my fellow raffle helpers. c:

(I'M RLY HOLDING MYSELF BACK FROM CAPSLOCKING MADLY RN MY SELF CONTROL IS STELLAR)
thank you so much to everyone who donated dragons to us, we couldn't have done it without you guys! and an especially big thanks to @maggie, @arch, @bob and all my fellow raffle helpers. c:

(I'M RLY HOLDING MYSELF BACK FROM CAPSLOCKING MADLY RN MY SELF CONTROL IS STELLAR)
this post happily existed in all possible states before you observed it.
now it has collapsed into a single state.
i hope you're satisfied.

5xHfZyS.png
congrats ice!
congrats ice!
Thank you so much to everyone who donated!!!!! You all are a major reason why we managed to win this week against such skilled opponents!

Now I'm excited to see which of you guys wins! I can't be the only raffle helper who is sitting here hoping the people who sent dragons to me personally wins something? I just get so fond of everyone who helped out!
Thank you so much to everyone who donated!!!!! You all are a major reason why we managed to win this week against such skilled opponents!

Now I'm excited to see which of you guys wins! I can't be the only raffle helper who is sitting here hoping the people who sent dragons to me personally wins something? I just get so fond of everyone who helped out!
icebanner2_zps9a11a36e.png
HELL YEAH, WE WON. WHAT A HORRIBLE ROLLERCOASTER OF EVENTS AND EMOTIONS THAT I DID NOT ENJOY UNTIL THE LAST HOUR AND A HALF.

OKAY, GUYS

@MAGGIE ISN'T ON RIGHT NOW, AND BEFORE WE CAN START SENDING OUT PRIZES, WE NEED HER TO FIX THE SPREADSHEET FOR US, BUT AS SOON AS SHE DOES, I'LL START THE DRAWINGS!
HELL YEAH, WE WON. WHAT A HORRIBLE ROLLERCOASTER OF EVENTS AND EMOTIONS THAT I DID NOT ENJOY UNTIL THE LAST HOUR AND A HALF.

OKAY, GUYS

@MAGGIE ISN'T ON RIGHT NOW, AND BEFORE WE CAN START SENDING OUT PRIZES, WE NEED HER TO FIX THE SPREADSHEET FOR US, BUT AS SOON AS SHE DOES, I'LL START THE DRAWINGS!
D:
congrats y'all ^_^
congrats y'all ^_^
@HermitQueen
@Quix
@Vyrthur
@Blobfish
@screamybutt
@Mireu
@Livard
@slvrstarr
@Ferrates
@Valentina
@Fastidia
@magpies
@deterwhat
@smileytechie
@LostUmbreon
@trillium
@Carnivore
@MrBrightside
@Shichika

YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND AM HAPPY TO HAVE HAD YOU PARTICIPATE WITH THIS MADNESS.
@HermitQueen
@Quix
@Vyrthur
@Blobfish
@screamybutt
@Mireu
@Livard
@slvrstarr
@Ferrates
@Valentina
@Fastidia
@magpies
@deterwhat
@smileytechie
@LostUmbreon
@trillium
@Carnivore
@MrBrightside
@Shichika

YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND AM HAPPY TO HAVE HAD YOU PARTICIPATE WITH THIS MADNESS.
D:
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 268 269