Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flame Forger's Faire! Dominance Raffle!
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 290 291
@Niharike Sending three lvl 8s your way, two with bonus. :)
@Niharike Sending three lvl 8s your way, two with bonus. :)
@TigerPhoenix Dragons received and recorded, and on their way to the Flamecaller's halls! Thank you :}
@TigerPhoenix Dragons received and recorded, and on their way to the Flamecaller's halls! Thank you :}
@ all
Everyone who's sent me a dragon, I've noted down in the spreadsheet! I'm signing off for the night now. Have fun training! :)
@ all
Everyone who's sent me a dragon, I've noted down in the spreadsheet! I'm signing off for the night now. Have fun training! :)
tumblr_n962tesrAF1tbt0svo1_r1_400.pngtumblr_n962tesrAF1tbt0svo2_r1_250.png
@DoctorK @Blowinginthewind @BlindBard @lavarift
Sorry about the wait, I got sidetracked watching ALS Ice Bucket Challenge videos. Hehe. Your dragons are enjoying a relaxing bath at the lava pools! Thanks, your tickets have been recorded!
@DoctorK @Blowinginthewind @BlindBard @lavarift
Sorry about the wait, I got sidetracked watching ALS Ice Bucket Challenge videos. Hehe. Your dragons are enjoying a relaxing bath at the lava pools! Thanks, your tickets have been recorded!
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi Hi again! Sending you four level 7 dragons~ Yaen, Estelle, Giske, and Rosyn. :)
@Kargi Hi again! Sending you four level 7 dragons~ Yaen, Estelle, Giske, and Rosyn. :)
ilyn9v.jpg
@Kargi
Sending a couple over~
@Kargi
Sending a couple over~
OgfyUtM.png

Kuzdi_zps50b40a70.png
@Niharike sending you 4 dragons for tickets
@Niharike sending you 4 dragons for tickets
@Kaitii @Fla @Kuzdi
Your dragons are helping paint some banners! Thanks, your tickets have been recorded!
@Kaitii @Fla @Kuzdi
Your dragons are helping paint some banners! Thanks, your tickets have been recorded!
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Fimbry - Sending 3 more dragons over. All level 7, 2 are Imps and the other has gembond. :)
@Fimbry - Sending 3 more dragons over. All level 7, 2 are Imps and the other has gembond. :)
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
@ysskyrz
Your dragons are making some cheese toasties! I hope they share! Thanks, your tickets have been recorded!
@ysskyrz
Your dragons are making some cheese toasties! I hope they share! Thanks, your tickets have been recorded!
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 290 291