Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | SUMMER DAYS (CLOSED, THANK YOU!)
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 206 207
@aesthesia - Sending a few levelled dragons your way in a bit.
(they're lvl, 5, 6, 7 and 10)
@aesthesia - Sending a few levelled dragons your way in a bit.
(they're lvl, 5, 6, 7 and 10)
@Shelie
Dragons received, recorded and exalted.

Now your dragons are bathing in warm light under the motherly eyes of Lightweaver. She is really delighted to see you dragons approaching her.
@Shelie

Now your dragons are bathing in warm light under the motherly eyes of Lightweaver. She is really delighted to see you dragons approaching her.
9RUCTKz.pngFBb49Y6.png
@aesthesia
no pit stop for refreshment in your lair?
@aesthesia
no pit stop for refreshment in your lair?
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Dektol @Kazaera

Dragons received & exalted! I'm sure Glittermom is positively enthralled with her newest attendants. c;

Your tickets have been updated as well. .3.
@Dektol @Kazaera

Dragons received & exalted! I'm sure Glittermom is positively enthralled with her newest attendants. c;

Your tickets have been updated as well. .3.
spajc4.png
@Ferrates there is a stop, but I doubt it's nearly long enough for refreshments :p (plus I always fear I'll forget whose dragon it is and stuff if I don't exalt them right away)

In any case, your dragons and, @Dlady, yours too, have been exalted and recorded :)
@Ferrates there is a stop, but I doubt it's nearly long enough for refreshments :p (plus I always fear I'll forget whose dragon it is and stuff if I don't exalt them right away)

In any case, your dragons and, @Dlady, yours too, have been exalted and recorded :)
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@aesthesia
Oh I almost never remember that. I just check the level and file the dragons as I accept them, because basically if I don't exalt that dragon it's my fault. I've never had people looking for their dragons (and I always exalted all at the end of the day) ^^
@aesthesia
Oh I almost never remember that. I just check the level and file the dragons as I accept them, because basically if I don't exalt that dragon it's my fault. I've never had people looking for their dragons (and I always exalted all at the end of the day) ^^
signature by Sanrixian
@Ferrates I'm pretty sure there's not enough room in my lair to accomodate all the dragons I'd receive in one day-- I usually have around 8 spots open and that's it. Plus, I figure as long as I'm on the dragon's page and filling out stats, might as well exalt them.

(also i did some dumb stuff on the first day and now i panic every time. boo)

(... also also this is getting too off-topic. i think.)
@Ferrates I'm pretty sure there's not enough room in my lair to accomodate all the dragons I'd receive in one day-- I usually have around 8 spots open and that's it. Plus, I figure as long as I'm on the dragon's page and filling out stats, might as well exalt them.

(also i did some dumb stuff on the first day and now i panic every time. boo)

(... also also this is getting too off-topic. i think.)
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@Diabolacuna

Lightweaver is very pleased by seeing those three at The Beacon of the Radiant Eye and hopes they enjoy the sun there.
Also- good luck with raffle!
@Diabolacuna

Lightweaver is very pleased by seeing those three at The Beacon of the Radiant Eye and hopes they enjoy the sun there.
Also- good luck with raffle!
9RUCTKz.pngFBb49Y6.png
@aesthesia
More dragons incoming ^^

Well, I always check the level in the crossroads and exalt all at once when my lair is full and I can't accept more ^^
Usually one person at the time, so I'll not mess up. I've messed up before too, so I understand the panic.
(on topic, because more dragons incoming).
@aesthesia
More dragons incoming ^^

Well, I always check the level in the crossroads and exalt all at once when my lair is full and I can't accept more ^^
Usually one person at the time, so I'll not mess up. I've messed up before too, so I understand the panic.
(on topic, because more dragons incoming).
signature by Sanrixian
@Tabee

Sending 3 Lvl 8s your way.
Thanks
@Tabee

Sending 3 Lvl 8s your way.
Thanks
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 206 207