Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | SUMMER DAYS (CLOSED, THANK YOU!)
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 206 207
@Ferrates fairly sure I'll survive the ambush :D feel free to throw them my way!
@Ferrates fairly sure I'll survive the ambush :D feel free to throw them my way!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@Peryton - one lvl 8 Spiral heading your way!
@Peryton - one lvl 8 Spiral heading your way!
9cjDdGL.png
@Pseudoscience @Alcedin

Your dragons are now tasked with enjoying the sun on the great cliffs of the Beacon of the Radiant Eye, while watching all those that approach the great Lightweavers realm and have also been added to the raffle. Thank you! :-)
@Pseudoscience @Alcedin

Your dragons are now tasked with enjoying the sun on the great cliffs of the Beacon of the Radiant Eye, while watching all those that approach the great Lightweavers realm and have also been added to the raffle. Thank you! :-)
5130853.png
@Lupinusvesania Sounds like a nice relaxing job! :D

Luc, Eissu, and Toby are coming over as well - all three are level 7 noodles inspired by Hematite's excitement about her new job XD
@Lupinusvesania Sounds like a nice relaxing job! :D

Luc, Eissu, and Toby are coming over as well - all three are level 7 noodles inspired by Hematite's excitement about her new job XD
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png (thanks Vaylise :D)
@Lupinusvesania Gonna send you two dragons! :D lvl 7 for 1t, one a spiral!!
@Lupinusvesania Gonna send you two dragons! :D lvl 7 for 1t, one a spiral!!
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Lupinusvesania Sending a level 7 your way~
@Lupinusvesania Sending a level 7 your way~
90azaf.png
@Alcedin @Dorufuu @sharikak

Your dragons have been assigned by the great Lightweaver to serve, in the honored position, of keeping the great lights of her palace glowing to welcome all who would visit her and bask in her glory and have been added to the raffle. Thank you! :-)
@Alcedin @Dorufuu @sharikak

Your dragons have been assigned by the great Lightweaver to serve, in the honored position, of keeping the great lights of her palace glowing to welcome all who would visit her and bask in her glory and have been added to the raffle. Thank you! :-)
5130853.png
Some stuff just came up that I have to take care of, hopefully I'll be back shortly. :-)
Some stuff just came up that I have to take care of, hopefully I'll be back shortly. :-)
5130853.png
@aesthesia
Well you can always just diver their trajectory angle towards the lightweaver :D

Will be sending more in a bit, I have a page full of adults....
@aesthesia
Well you can always just diver their trajectory angle towards the lightweaver :D

Will be sending more in a bit, I have a page full of adults....
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Ferrates that is the general idea, to direct them towards Glittermom :)
@Ferrates that is the general idea, to direct them towards Glittermom :)
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 206 207