Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Over.. sorting now
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
bump
bump
@MoonFaerie @Dina @TikiSan
I have two Tundra Babies that I would like to donate, and then one from each of two nests hatching tomorrow. One nest could either be Skydancer or Imp and the other will be Wildclaw. I'd also like to buy 15k worth of tickets. I believe I should send the treasure to Tiki and I'm not sure who to send the dragons too.
@MoonFaerie @Dina @TikiSan
I have two Tundra Babies that I would like to donate, and then one from each of two nests hatching tomorrow. One nest could either be Skydancer or Imp and the other will be Wildclaw. I'd also like to buy 15k worth of tickets. I believe I should send the treasure to Tiki and I'm not sure who to send the dragons too.
@Dina @TikiSan @MoonFaerie
I have sent the pastel guy and two other hatchlings to Dina. I will get the money for tickets to Tiki shortly ^^
@Dina @TikiSan @MoonFaerie
I have sent the pastel guy and two other hatchlings to Dina. I will get the money for tickets to Tiki shortly ^^

sayasayomi_zps311d93c5.jpg[/URL]
@ArtimisNight
I Donated 20k and 100gems and bought 10 tickets :)
@ArtimisNight
I Donated 20k and 100gems and bought 10 tickets :)
banner-gif_zpsb1de79d3.gif
-Glory to the Gladekeeper-
bump
bump
@ArtimisNight

I got 20 tickets:)
@ArtimisNight

I got 20 tickets:)
@AeonicLight
@CrimsonReaper
Awww you two rock! Love ya both so muck! *huggles*
@AeonicLight
@CrimsonReaper
Awww you two rock! Love ya both so muck! *huggles*
7zcCDc4.jpg
Thank you everyone!
Thank you everyone!
if your interested in a un-named dragon in my clan send me a note its probably for sell!
my Chibi art shop
@tikisan who do I send my raffle dragon donation too? The triple maroon imps hatched!
@tikisan who do I send my raffle dragon donation too? The triple maroon imps hatched!
7zcCDc4.jpg
@TikiSan

Hi, I'd like to buy one ticket for this raffle. I'll be sending the money shortly.
@TikiSan

Hi, I'd like to buy one ticket for this raffle. I'll be sending the money shortly.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16