Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Over.. sorting now
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@Merides
OH thank you, but at the moment we have so many dragons im not sure all will be put into the raffle... but we will keep you in mind when we figure things out thank you again!

@Oshawott
*wiggles* sweet pepper sticks
@Merides
OH thank you, but at the moment we have so many dragons im not sure all will be put into the raffle... but we will keep you in mind when we figure things out thank you again!

@Oshawott
*wiggles* sweet pepper sticks
if your interested in a un-named dragon in my clan send me a note its probably for sell!
my Chibi art shop
Morning everyone!
Morning everyone!
pudgydragonbanner_zps2sru3tf1.png
@Dina
I've got a bunch of hatchlings I could donate. They're all at the end of my lair up for auction right now. If you look you can just tell me which ones you want and I can send them over to you. You can have as many as you want for this, I just ask that someone takes them from my lair since I kind of need the room.
@Dina
I've got a bunch of hatchlings I could donate. They're all at the end of my lair up for auction right now. If you look you can just tell me which ones you want and I can send them over to you. You can have as many as you want for this, I just ask that someone takes them from my lair since I kind of need the room.
@Tikisan - alright then, no worries. Keep me in mind whenever you need Snaps though!
@Tikisan - alright then, no worries. Keep me in mind whenever you need Snaps though!
My real-life egg hatched on August 4th, 2015! Hatching egg 2: Hatched June 2nd, 2017!!
Proud member of the Tumblr Snapper Brigade! Follow me @theonlymerides
Find your lair aesthetic @LandsofSornieth
bump
bump
if your interested in a un-named dragon in my clan send me a note its probably for sell!
my Chibi art shop
@nettledbird
We have so many dragons ( and we are waiting on a smoke dragon) as it is, like Tiki said we may not get them all in the raffle. But thank you for the offer
@nettledbird
We have so many dragons ( and we are waiting on a smoke dragon) as it is, like Tiki said we may not get them all in the raffle. But thank you for the offer
pudgydragonbanner_zps2sru3tf1.png
bump
bump
my Chibi art shop
@TikiSan
I asked, but I guess I'll ask again because I never heard. Maybe I missed the ping, I have two f's at the end of my name and people drop that a lot. But how would I donate to the prizes?
@TikiSan
I asked, but I guess I'll ask again because I never heard. Maybe I missed the ping, I have two f's at the end of my name and people drop that a lot. But how would I donate to the prizes?
@Dina
Alright :) Let me know if things change and you end up needing some.
@Dina
Alright :) Let me know if things change and you end up needing some.
[quote name="bluesnowwolff" date="2014-07-11 14:05:35"]@TikiSan I asked, but I guess I'll ask again because I never heard. Maybe I missed the ping, I have two f's at the end of my name and people drop that a lot. But how would I donate to the prizes?[/quote] @bluesnowwolff if you donating dragons either send them to @Dina or @Moonfaerie all other items send to me
bluesnowwolff wrote on 2014-07-11 14:05:35:
@TikiSan
@bluesnowwolff
if you donating dragons either send them to @Dina or @Moonfaerie
all other items send to me
my Chibi art shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16