Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Let The Music Play - [On Hiatus]
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74
@RyoseiHime

X3 Oh, awesome! Glad you enjoyed it.

I would like Elphaba, but my lair is currently full. Would you mind waiting a day or two for me to make the space?

Also, I don't understand your rule for non-dragon prizes? Are you saying that we can only take one prize at a time total, or one of each kind at a time? owo
@RyoseiHime

X3 Oh, awesome! Glad you enjoyed it.

I would like Elphaba, but my lair is currently full. Would you mind waiting a day or two for me to make the space?

Also, I don't understand your rule for non-dragon prizes? Are you saying that we can only take one prize at a time total, or one of each kind at a time? owo
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@MikaelHart You can take one of each. Though I haven't update the list since last week, so I apologize if I'm out of something. I had multiples of everything up there though so I should still have some.
@MikaelHart You can take one of each. Though I haven't update the list since last week, so I apologize if I'm out of something. I had multiples of everything up there though so I should still have some.
@RyoseiHime

Oh, awesome! :D May I have the Cursed Bat as well, then?
@RyoseiHime

Oh, awesome! :D May I have the Cursed Bat as well, then?
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@RyoseiHime Oh, this is such a cool raffle idea! I love seeing all the different music tastes people have on here, it's super fun! For this week's song, could I suggest "Addicted to You" by Avicii? And could you put me on the Sundays ping list?
@RyoseiHime Oh, this is such a cool raffle idea! I love seeing all the different music tastes people have on here, it's super fun! For this week's song, could I suggest "Addicted to You" by Avicii? And could you put me on the Sundays ping list?
r5CjlMV.gif
@RyoseiHime: I'd like to enter! The song I'm suggesting is "XO" by The Eden Project. Not sure if it's your thing, but I loved it!
@RyoseiHime: I'd like to enter! The song I'm suggesting is "XO" by The Eden Project. Not sure if it's your thing, but I loved it!
avYmxIf.pngtumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.png9kd9S6r.png

Looking for all snake-related items!
@RyoseiHime

i did not think i would win anything
thank you!! ^;^
may i please have natasha?
and the copper steampunk wings?
(or any steampunk wings you have?)
again thank you!
@RyoseiHime

i did not think i would win anything
thank you!! ^;^
may i please have natasha?
and the copper steampunk wings?
(or any steampunk wings you have?)
again thank you!
@RyoseiHime
Cazy Cats by Screaming Banshee Aircrew
@RyoseiHime
Cazy Cats by Screaming Banshee Aircrew
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@RyoseiHime

Rumble Kung-fu Showdown by t+pazolite
(Not sure if you've ever heard anything like this before! ;D)
@RyoseiHime

Rumble Kung-fu Showdown by t+pazolite
(Not sure if you've ever heard anything like this before! ;D)
@RyoseiHime

Oh fun! I will suggest "Ladylike" by Storm Large :3
@RyoseiHime

Oh fun! I will suggest "Ladylike" by Storm Large :3
@louisebelcher I can go ahead and send you the steampunk wings, but I'm afraid by the time you posted here I'd exalted Natasha already. I usually wait a few days then I have to start clearing space for more hatchlings. You're welcome to take a look at page 7 of my lair and claim something else from there as long as it shows up after Kinich and isn't the sand and banana coatl. Or you can wait until I breed that pair again. They pretty much always put out the same colors.

Edit: Actually I just updated the prize list and you can have your pick of that as well.
@louisebelcher I can go ahead and send you the steampunk wings, but I'm afraid by the time you posted here I'd exalted Natasha already. I usually wait a few days then I have to start clearing space for more hatchlings. You're welcome to take a look at page 7 of my lair and claim something else from there as long as it shows up after Kinich and isn't the sand and banana coatl. Or you can wait until I breed that pair again. They pretty much always put out the same colors.

Edit: Actually I just updated the prize list and you can have your pick of that as well.
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74