Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Newbie Raffle! 25+ winners![closed]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Dryad Ahhh, such a beauty! Thank you so much!
@Dryad Ahhh, such a beauty! Thank you so much!
wqIOlcG.png
@Dryad oh my gosh I can't believe I won one.

I'm not sure how the naming goes, but 1 doesn't have a name? Does that mean I need a naming scroll or?
@Dryad oh my gosh I can't believe I won one.

I'm not sure how the naming goes, but 1 doesn't have a name? Does that mean I need a naming scroll or?
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
@Safirien If the dragon doesn't have a name, there should be a little icon next to the 'Unnamed' title above him when you're in your dragon lair; if you click on it, you have the option to choose a randomly generated name for him or type in a new one. You can name a dragon once for free. You only need a scroll if you want to rename him after he already has a name ^^

And you're all very welcome!!
@Safirien If the dragon doesn't have a name, there should be a little icon next to the 'Unnamed' title above him when you're in your dragon lair; if you click on it, you have the option to choose a randomly generated name for him or type in a new one. You can name a dragon once for free. You only need a scroll if you want to rename him after he already has a name ^^

And you're all very welcome!!
Oh, thank you so much! :DD
Oh, thank you so much! :DD
@Dryad All right, I wasn't sure. Sorry by the way >..<

And thank you so much I love her :>
@Dryad All right, I wasn't sure. Sorry by the way >..<

And thank you so much I love her :>
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
@Dryad
Thank you! I love him~
@Dryad
Thank you! I love him~
@Safirien no need to be sorry, glad to help c: and I'm glad you like her so much!

You guys are very welcome ^^
@Safirien no need to be sorry, glad to help c: and I'm glad you like her so much!

You guys are very welcome ^^
@Dryad

Thank you so much!!
@Dryad

Thank you so much!!
Serenity's Studding Services:
10k studd fee and 5% of egg sales!!
All dragons are open to studding.

Nest Rentals:
Reserve a nest today! All I require is you send over food for your dragon and food as payment :D. Its that easy! No treasure required!
Looking for Mates
@Dryad
thank you so much!!! I got my #1 choice. I'm so happy!

also I would live a renaming scroll of it's not too much trouble
@Dryad
thank you so much!!! I got my #1 choice. I'm so happy!

also I would live a renaming scroll of it's not too much trouble
@dryad @acantha Hello, I'm one of the reserve winners. Is it possible for my prize to be treasure of some amount? Thanks!
@dryad @acantha Hello, I'm one of the reserve winners. Is it possible for my prize to be treasure of some amount? Thanks!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33