Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Newbie Raffle! 25+ winners![closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
That's a lot of pretty dragons, @Acantha! I'd love to join.

A, C and D are my favourites. However, Q and W are really pretty too!
That's a lot of pretty dragons, @Acantha! I'd love to join.

A, C and D are my favourites. However, Q and W are really pretty too!
@Acantha

Oooh. Okay. So I love dragon E. Reminds me of Haku from Spirited away, except darker. Then I like A because pretty blue, and C because the crackle looks neat. I think I like Imps the best.

The only one I really wouldn't want is M...I don't really like the color.

Thanks for the raffle♥
@Acantha

Oooh. Okay. So I love dragon E. Reminds me of Haku from Spirited away, except darker. Then I like A because pretty blue, and C because the crackle looks neat. I think I like Imps the best.

The only one I really wouldn't want is M...I don't really like the color.

Thanks for the raffle♥
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
@Acantha

O,M,B,D,F
@Acantha

O,M,B,D,F
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@acantha , to be honest, I'm only just starting out and this whole this is baffling. I'm not picky about what dragons are going, they all look amazing to my newbie eyes.
@acantha , to be honest, I'm only just starting out and this whole this is baffling. I'm not picky about what dragons are going, they all look amazing to my newbie eyes.
@Acantha

R,A,N

Thanks for throwing this raffle
@Acantha

R,A,N

Thanks for throwing this raffle
@acantha

dragons D (the white-and-gold coatl girl), F (the leaf-and-obsidian coatl girl) and O (the nature-looking baby) are all gorgeous. :3 may those be my preferred dragons?

so D, F, and O
@acantha

dragons D (the white-and-gold coatl girl), F (the leaf-and-obsidian coatl girl) and O (the nature-looking baby) are all gorgeous. :3 may those be my preferred dragons?

so D, F, and O
@Acantha - The dragons I liked are in the order of Q, H, I, J, N, and G. Thank you so much for doing this, it's so exciting for this newbie ^^
@Acantha - The dragons I liked are in the order of Q, H, I, J, N, and G. Thank you so much for doing this, it's so exciting for this newbie ^^
@ylissan @Alothia @nala @WoundedHealer @Ripley @Maltie @Kazeshini
Added you all! c:

@sparquay That's fine haha, I'll just put you down for any. If you discover later on before the giveaway ends that you would prefer a particular one, just let me know! c:

(sorry I accidentally put this post on the wrong board so you got an extra ping. xD)
@ylissan @Alothia @nala @WoundedHealer @Ripley @Maltie @Kazeshini
Added you all! c:

@sparquay That's fine haha, I'll just put you down for any. If you discover later on before the giveaway ends that you would prefer a particular one, just let me know! c:

(sorry I accidentally put this post on the wrong board so you got an extra ping. xD)
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
@Acantha
My order is T, S, F, O P, C, W, V
@Acantha
My order is T, S, F, O P, C, W, V
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@Acantha
Ohhh all of these dragons are so pretty! It's impossible to just cut down to a few ;w;

But! I have eventually decided on this list: I, E, A, X Thank you so much!
@Acantha
Ohhh all of these dragons are so pretty! It's impossible to just cut down to a few ;w;

But! I have eventually decided on this list: I, E, A, X Thank you so much!
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33