Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Mistral Jamboree Raffle~ Over!
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
CR cleared.
CR cleared.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere can I send you 17 level 7 dragons?
@Amphiptere can I send you 17 level 7 dragons?

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Amphiptere I'll be sending a few dragons your way as I get them leveled o3o;;
@Amphiptere I'll be sending a few dragons your way as I get them leveled o3o;;
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@Amphiptere can I send you 3 babies and 2 level 4s?
@Amphiptere can I send you 3 babies and 2 level 4s?
@Anukai @Ailehier
If you want too.

For future reference, since there only a few hours I won't be checking this forum. I'll be training the last minute lvl 1s.
@Anukai @Ailehier
If you want too.

For future reference, since there only a few hours I won't be checking this forum. I'll be training the last minute lvl 1s.
@Amphiptere Sending a level 7 w/ Seraph bonus. Assuming that "not checking this forum" just means not responding, as opposed to not accepting dragons... If I'm wrong, my bad, sorry. :)
@Amphiptere Sending a level 7 w/ Seraph bonus. Assuming that "not checking this forum" just means not responding, as opposed to not accepting dragons... If I'm wrong, my bad, sorry. :)
@Amphiptere Sending you 3 lvl 5s, 1 lvl 4, and 3 lvl 1s. 3 of those have the Imperial bonus for today but I want all of the treasure to be used for tickets instead.
@Amphiptere Sending you 3 lvl 5s, 1 lvl 4, and 3 lvl 1s. 3 of those have the Imperial bonus for today but I want all of the treasure to be used for tickets instead.
@Rythen

Sending you 11 dragons. Great raffle organization :) I hope you get the draws done like you want to!
@Rythen

Sending you 11 dragons. Great raffle organization :) I hope you get the draws done like you want to!
@Chaotic
FR won't let me accept your trades.
@Chaotic
FR won't let me accept your trades.
@Ravinsong
May I send you a couple of hatchlings?
@Ravinsong
May I send you a couple of hatchlings?
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png