Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **Aten's FREE Item + Dragon Shop!**
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 345 346
@Revolutionary

Good night! :D

And sure thing! Thank you very much! Whichever is best for you, I don't mind c: <3
@Revolutionary

Good night! :D

And sure thing! Thank you very much! Whichever is best for you, I don't mind c: <3
@Aten

Thanks so much for doing this! Could I possibly get a maned rasa familiar? I am slowly trying to fill my bestiary :)
@Aten

Thanks so much for doing this! Could I possibly get a maned rasa familiar? I am slowly trying to fill my bestiary :)
RIQ2y3S.png
Hi @Alten

May I have Thunder slash and a Lightning Runestone please?
Hi @Alten

May I have Thunder slash and a Lightning Runestone please?
@Aten
Hello :3
Can I please take the Bramble Guardian, Shadow Serpant, Shadow Runestone, that cute little Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll, and the Green Birdskull legband? I am so sorry if this is too much ;_;
@Aten
Hello :3
Can I please take the Bramble Guardian, Shadow Serpant, Shadow Runestone, that cute little Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll, and the Green Birdskull legband? I am so sorry if this is too much ;_;
@Aten May I have the Achievement Sets? I will return them as soon as they register! It'd save me spending to get them! And thank you for hosting such a generous thing xD
@Aten May I have the Achievement Sets? I will return them as soon as they register! It'd save me spending to get them! And thank you for hosting such a generous thing xD
          g3UohQV.png - Hatchery

- Lore Shop

- Outfit Shop

- Accents
@Aten May I have the Citrine Cave Jewel please? I need more rock-themed familiars...
@Aten May I have the Citrine Cave Jewel please? I need more rock-themed familiars...
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
May I have the shock bolt? Thank you for doing this!
@Aten
May I have the shock bolt? Thank you for doing this!
@Aten
UhodL5Oi_o.png FD1rkPC.png w9IGdLk.png
@Aten Can I have [item=Emerald Webwing][item=Crimson Reef Snail][item=Opheodrys Serthis] please?
@Aten Can I have Emerald Webwing Crimson Reef Snail Opheodrys Serthis please?
BvNEF3j.png
@Aten can I borrow the nature, light, lightning, shadow, water, earth and wind dolls? as well as the rune set I'll give you some items for your trouble ^w^
@Aten can I borrow the nature, light, lightning, shadow, water, earth and wind dolls? as well as the rune set I'll give you some items for your trouble ^w^
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
KAten Hi! Thank you so much for doing this, it's so kind of you. Could I have Shadow serpent familiar & the Janustrap please?
KAten Hi! Thank you so much for doing this, it's so kind of you. Could I have Shadow serpent familiar & the Janustrap please?
signature.jpg
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 345 346