Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **Aten's FREE Item + Dragon Shop!**
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 345 346
@Aten

Could i please have the squall rasa and the wintermane wolf please? Thank you!
@Aten

Could i please have the squall rasa and the wintermane wolf please? Thank you!
XwzJAeR.png
@Aten This is so nice of you! If it's not too much to ask, may I have the Steam Gyre and Wildwood Owl, along with some random battle items? And if possible, I'd like to borrow any of the achievement sets. I promise I'll send it right back! <3
@Aten This is so nice of you! If it's not too much to ask, may I have the Steam Gyre and Wildwood Owl, along with some random battle items? And if possible, I'd like to borrow any of the achievement sets. I promise I'll send it right back! <3
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@Aten May I please borrow your dolls and runestones for the achievement? Also may I please have the white tail wrap, forest green arm wraps, and a psywurm?
@Aten May I please borrow your dolls and runestones for the achievement? Also may I please have the white tail wrap, forest green arm wraps, and a psywurm?
AZaaqmj.png sushi_1.png
@Aten
May I borrow the dolls set?
I'll return them as soon as I get the achievement :)
@Aten
May I borrow the dolls set?
I'll return them as soon as I get the achievement :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Aten Can I have concentration?
@Aten Can I have concentration?
MRMeAKr.png
@Aten
Can i have a shining might fragment and a steam gyre by any chance?
@Aten
Can i have a shining might fragment and a steam gyre by any chance?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@Aten

Hi there! :> May I borrow the items for the "Worth Something Someday" and "In Tune with the Runes" achievements please? :> I already have a Tidelord, Flamecaller and Lightweaver, so no need to send those. ^.^ I'll send 'em back right away! :3 Thank you for doing this!
@Aten

Hi there! :> May I borrow the items for the "Worth Something Someday" and "In Tune with the Runes" achievements please? :> I already have a Tidelord, Flamecaller and Lightweaver, so no need to send those. ^.^ I'll send 'em back right away! :3 Thank you for doing this!
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
Wow. So. NICE!! <3 Great of you to do this!! May I please have the Stonewatch Harpey, Emerald Webwing, and Hoarfrost Mauler? And sets <3 I will do something like this one day... once I have good stuf. :/
Wow. So. NICE!! <3 Great of you to do this!! May I please have the Stonewatch Harpey, Emerald Webwing, and Hoarfrost Mauler? And sets <3 I will do something like this one day... once I have good stuf. :/
2zftwyq.png
@Aten
Hey! This is a super kind thing to do!

If they're available I'd like to request the achievement sets?
@Aten
Hey! This is a super kind thing to do!

If they're available I'd like to request the achievement sets?
@Aten May I please have the Warcat Protector, Maned Rasa, Bamboo Phytocat, Hainu, Irridescant Scaleback, the "alt coloring" of the scaleback, and the green blobby familiar?
(Sorry if that's a lot)
Thanks in advance, and it's really generous of you to do giveaways. :)
@Aten May I please have the Warcat Protector, Maned Rasa, Bamboo Phytocat, Hainu, Irridescant Scaleback, the "alt coloring" of the scaleback, and the green blobby familiar?
(Sorry if that's a lot)
Thanks in advance, and it's really generous of you to do giveaways. :)
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 345 346