Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dusktalon Givaway - Winners drawn
1 2 3 4 5 6
@thewinged

kahielle #26798

I am completely shameless in Beauty in the Beast being my favorite animated movie of ALL TIME, barely beating out The Lion King. Juuuust barely. xD
@thewinged

kahielle #26798

I am completely shameless in Beauty in the Beast being my favorite animated movie of ALL TIME, barely beating out The Lion King. Juuuust barely. xD
@thewinged
ochrasy - #43077
my favorite movie is the lion king! or howl's moving castle. or many others, but the first one on the list is probably the lion king.
@thewinged
ochrasy - #43077
my favorite movie is the lion king! or howl's moving castle. or many others, but the first one on the list is probably the lion king.
@silere - you are now entered! Spirited Away is definitely one of my top contenders ^^

@santrope - you are in as well! :D Oh man, I remember yugioh's intro theme song to be one of my favorite intro theme songs, heh.

@kahielle - Ah yes, a true classic! You are entered :)

@ochrasy - The Lion King and Miyazaki films are getting a lot of attention from my question, heh. Not surprising, both are amazing. You are in!
@silere - you are now entered! Spirited Away is definitely one of my top contenders ^^

@santrope - you are in as well! :D Oh man, I remember yugioh's intro theme song to be one of my favorite intro theme songs, heh.

@kahielle - Ah yes, a true classic! You are entered :)

@ochrasy - The Lion King and Miyazaki films are getting a lot of attention from my question, heh. Not surprising, both are amazing. You are in!
@thewinged

user: Caustics
ID: 22573

There's so much great anime series, I just can't bring myself to choose a single favorite between them so I'm straying and going with a treasured animated film of mine called Leafie, A Hen Into the Wild. It's a Korean animated film about a chicken who escapes captivity and tries to raise a duckling as her own. It's a real tear-jerking story that requires a million boxes of tissues. Plus there's attractive ducks. :D
@thewinged

user: Caustics
ID: 22573

There's so much great anime series, I just can't bring myself to choose a single favorite between them so I'm straying and going with a treasured animated film of mine called Leafie, A Hen Into the Wild. It's a Korean animated film about a chicken who escapes captivity and tries to raise a duckling as her own. It's a real tear-jerking story that requires a million boxes of tissues. Plus there's attractive ducks. :D
480419f38gzdedqd.gif tumblr_inline_mv995rEUdj1qzt4nm.png
@thewinged Ooh, pretty! I'd love a ticket. nika #18918. Favorite movie/show... That's hard. Ripper Street, recently? (So of course it just got cancelled...)
@thewinged Ooh, pretty! I'd love a ticket. nika #18918. Favorite movie/show... That's hard. Ripper Street, recently? (So of course it just got cancelled...)
@thewinged

yumehisakawa

Dang, it's actually been a while since I've watched any anime. *takes a peek to see what others wrote* Gasp, why has no one said Pokemon yet? That was my first animated series growing up, so let's go with that one for the feels. X3
@thewinged

yumehisakawa

Dang, it's actually been a while since I've watched any anime. *takes a peek to see what others wrote* Gasp, why has no one said Pokemon yet? That was my first animated series growing up, so let's go with that one for the feels. X3
gvvmw41.png
@Caustics - You are in :D Neat, an unexpected choice ^^

@nika - You are in as well! Cool, I haven't heard of that one :)

@yumehisakawa - yeyah Pokemon! You are in ^^

Spreadsheet updated!
@Caustics - You are in :D Neat, an unexpected choice ^^

@nika - You are in as well! Cool, I haven't heard of that one :)

@yumehisakawa - yeyah Pokemon! You are in ^^

Spreadsheet updated!
@Thewinged hmm, ID:6084 name:Oldred100
favorite animated thing, well hope Disney counts, Beauty and the Beast
@Thewinged hmm, ID:6084 name:Oldred100
favorite animated thing, well hope Disney counts, Beauty and the Beast
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@Oldred100 - Of course Disney counts :) You are in! Spreadsheet is updated.
@Oldred100 - Of course Disney counts :) You are in! Spreadsheet is updated.
@thewinged Is this closed yet? I wasn't sure. If so, please ignore the following. If not...

Morgrim

I don't watch a lot of animation, but if I had to pick a favourite I'd choose Class of the Titans. It was a Canadian cartoon that unfortunately only ran two series and was about a group of teenagers who were the distant descendants of well known greek heroes and had inherited powers. They were coached/mentored by the greek pantheon who were magically barred from interfering with the world directly and together fought Cronos (who was responsible for said magic barrier and was trying to kill the gods and take over the world). It was a refreshing take on the genre because the gods were clearly very frustrated and not happy about having to send kids to fight for them.
@thewinged Is this closed yet? I wasn't sure. If so, please ignore the following. If not...

Morgrim

I don't watch a lot of animation, but if I had to pick a favourite I'd choose Class of the Titans. It was a Canadian cartoon that unfortunately only ran two series and was about a group of teenagers who were the distant descendants of well known greek heroes and had inherited powers. They were coached/mentored by the greek pantheon who were magically barred from interfering with the world directly and together fought Cronos (who was responsible for said magic barrier and was trying to kill the gods and take over the world). It was a refreshing take on the genre because the gods were clearly very frustrated and not happy about having to send kids to fight for them.
Seeking male mirror skins/accents.
1 2 3 4 5 6