Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist Commission Pings -- last page!
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 109 110
I am going to get two picks up because I missed this ping -- I'll edit the post with three more when I get home, but I can't identify half the stuff on my phone, sorry. x.x

1. Eliminate, Frostbite Hummingbird, Hippogriff, Flowerfall
2. Set 4.
I am going to get two picks up because I missed this ping -- I'll edit the post with three more when I get home, but I can't identify half the stuff on my phone, sorry. x.x

1. Eliminate, Frostbite Hummingbird, Hippogriff, Flowerfall
2. Set 4.
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
@mlsclassics

Thanks for the raffle! I'm not sure what will be left by the time it gets down to me so I've ended with a lump of voucher items, whatever's available is cool.

1. D45
2. D56
3. D63
4. D14
5. D17
6. D18
7. D26
8. D29
9. D51
10. Voucher stuff: If available, I would like the Red Rose Flowerfall (8 points) and any two of the following (if the roses aren't available then any 3 familiars is great): Longneck Magi, Longneck Mender, Poisonous Toridae, Deathseeker, Stonewatch Harpy, Psywurn, Hippogriff, Fallout Streak, Frostbite Hummingbird, Hedgehog, Radioactive Slime, Gold-Throated Sparrow

And if somehow none of that is left, the Item Set 4 - Brass Steampunk will do.
@mlsclassics

Thanks for the raffle! I'm not sure what will be left by the time it gets down to me so I've ended with a lump of voucher items, whatever's available is cool.

1. D45
2. D56
3. D63
4. D14
5. D17
6. D18
7. D26
8. D29
9. D51
10. Voucher stuff: If available, I would like the Red Rose Flowerfall (8 points) and any two of the following (if the roses aren't available then any 3 familiars is great): Longneck Magi, Longneck Mender, Poisonous Toridae, Deathseeker, Stonewatch Harpy, Psywurn, Hippogriff, Fallout Streak, Frostbite Hummingbird, Hedgehog, Radioactive Slime, Gold-Throated Sparrow

And if somehow none of that is left, the Item Set 4 - Brass Steampunk will do.
@mlsclassics oops! I'll swap with the Red Rose Flowerfall then, please. and the skin and antlers. thanks!
@mlsclassics oops! I'll swap with the Red Rose Flowerfall then, please. and the skin and antlers. thanks!
leuke-plaatjes-animaties-draakjes-786173942.gif
Okeedoke, that should be everyone.

Next batch! And a bit of a twist for these.
If you take a dragon, you can choose to have it leveled to level 6 by me beforehand. It'll slow down you getting it, but if you are strapped for space and would just exalt it anyway, this way you get at least a little bit for it (since most of the item prizes are worth around 20kT and a level 6 dragon will get you somewhere around 10kT, it seems fair. (Also, you can alwasy just use it to enter the next flight's raffle. XD)

Next batch (out of 65 names left):
1. @Lobomon
2. @hopestove
3. @Cuddledive
4. @Hype
5. @Trag
6. @Calenlass
7. @Kelso
8. @allegory
9. @Saros
10. @Talicinx
11. @Latei
12. @Birdzilla
13. @Alba
14. @Win
15. @Alcyone

Again, give me a list of your preferences with as many entries as your number above.
Okeedoke, that should be everyone.

Next batch! And a bit of a twist for these.
If you take a dragon, you can choose to have it leveled to level 6 by me beforehand. It'll slow down you getting it, but if you are strapped for space and would just exalt it anyway, this way you get at least a little bit for it (since most of the item prizes are worth around 20kT and a level 6 dragon will get you somewhere around 10kT, it seems fair. (Also, you can alwasy just use it to enter the next flight's raffle. XD)

Next batch (out of 65 names left):
1. @Lobomon
2. @hopestove
3. @Cuddledive
4. @Hype
5. @Trag
6. @Calenlass
7. @Kelso
8. @allegory
9. @Saros
10. @Talicinx
11. @Latei
12. @Birdzilla
13. @Alba
14. @Win
15. @Alcyone

Again, give me a list of your preferences with as many entries as your number above.
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@mlsclassics : omg yes! Thank you so much. /edited for more alternatives

D39 (Number 1 choice)
D10
D40
D49
D54
D73
Voucher Items - any mix! I'm not pick about it except no Leafy Moth familiar. But if you need an idea, a mix of any of these: Autumn Dryad, Sunset Lasher, Emerald Cave Jewel, Ophreodrys Serthis, Longneck Magi, Fallout Streak, Plague Sprite

also I don't need my dragons leveled up. i'm perfectly okay without that.
@mlsclassics : omg yes! Thank you so much. /edited for more alternatives

D39 (Number 1 choice)
D10
D40
D49
D54
D73
Voucher Items - any mix! I'm not pick about it except no Leafy Moth familiar. But if you need an idea, a mix of any of these: Autumn Dryad, Sunset Lasher, Emerald Cave Jewel, Ophreodrys Serthis, Longneck Magi, Fallout Streak, Plague Sprite

also I don't need my dragons leveled up. i'm perfectly okay without that.
My list:

D57
Voucher (in order of appeal): Plaguetouch skin, Pestarzt skin, Leather Wing Wraps, Brown Birdskull Armband (Alts: Daisy Flowerfall, Skingraft skin, any remaining apparel)
D58
A16
A11
D70
D65
A25
D73

And if none of those are available somehow, then I dunno. Any old leftover thing, I guess. :P

Dragons don't have to be pre-leveled. Super awesome of you to offer, though. :D
My list:

D57
Voucher (in order of appeal): Plaguetouch skin, Pestarzt skin, Leather Wing Wraps, Brown Birdskull Armband (Alts: Daisy Flowerfall, Skingraft skin, any remaining apparel)
D58
A16
A11
D70
D65
A25
D73

And if none of those are available somehow, then I dunno. Any old leftover thing, I guess. :P

Dragons don't have to be pre-leveled. Super awesome of you to offer, though. :D
@mlsclassics
in oder of prefered
I have no room for another dragon at the moment beause I am holding 1 gem raffle, so you can train my dragon a few levels.

as for item could i get the
dasiy flowerful and the warcat protector. If the warcat is gone I will take any other familiar I don't have
@mlsclassics
in oder of prefered
I have no room for another dragon at the moment beause I am holding 1 gem raffle, so you can train my dragon a few levels.

as for item could i get the
dasiy flowerful and the warcat protector. If the warcat is gone I will take any other familiar I don't have
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
@mlsclassics yay thank you! Here's a list:

1. D58

2. Any combination of at least two of these Voucher items (listed in order of preference):
Fallout Streak (6 points)
Stonewatch Harpy (6 points)
Green Birdskull Armband (2 points)
Brown Birdskull Armband (2 points)
Emerald Cave Jewel (4 points)
Emerald Webwing (4 points)
Brown Wizard Hat (2 points)
Daisy flowerwall (8 points)
Psywurm (6 points)
Poisonous Toridae (6 points)
Venomous Toridae (6 points)
Radioactive Slime (6 points)
Bamboo Phytocat (4 points)
Mind over matter (8 points)

This should leave quite a few alternatives, but here are some other choices if none of that is left:

3. D41
4. D10
5. D57
6. D69
7. D56

It doesn't go down to 15 but all the possible combinations of Voucher items as the second choice will probably make up for that? Let me now if it doesn't work out and you need more choices! :)

(Also, if I get a dragon, I'd like it to be leveled to level 6 please~)
@mlsclassics yay thank you! Here's a list:

1. D58

2. Any combination of at least two of these Voucher items (listed in order of preference):
Fallout Streak (6 points)
Stonewatch Harpy (6 points)
Green Birdskull Armband (2 points)
Brown Birdskull Armband (2 points)
Emerald Cave Jewel (4 points)
Emerald Webwing (4 points)
Brown Wizard Hat (2 points)
Daisy flowerwall (8 points)
Psywurm (6 points)
Poisonous Toridae (6 points)
Venomous Toridae (6 points)
Radioactive Slime (6 points)
Bamboo Phytocat (4 points)
Mind over matter (8 points)

This should leave quite a few alternatives, but here are some other choices if none of that is left:

3. D41
4. D10
5. D57
6. D69
7. D56

It doesn't go down to 15 but all the possible combinations of Voucher items as the second choice will probably make up for that? Let me now if it doesn't work out and you need more choices! :)

(Also, if I get a dragon, I'd like it to be leveled to level 6 please~)
oh i'd almost given up hope! I'll go through and pick out prizes now
Thank you very much @@mlsclassics!

A5
A1
A14
A6
A7
A25
A26
A27
A28
D81
D86
A skin, any skin!
I have no skins.
Any skin will do.

If I get a dragon, I would appreciate that it come pre-leveled! Muchas gracias.
oh i'd almost given up hope! I'll go through and pick out prizes now
Thank you very much @@mlsclassics!

A5
A1
A14
A6
A7
A25
A26
A27
A28
D81
D86
A skin, any skin!
I have no skins.
Any skin will do.

If I get a dragon, I would appreciate that it come pre-leveled! Muchas gracias.
oz2YrQ2.png
Belated congrats to teh round 4 winners 8D
Belated congrats to teh round 4 winners 8D
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 109 110