Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist Commission Pings -- last page!
@Calenlass @Alba @Win

Could you three edit your post to say if you'd want your dragon pre-leveled or not?

Alba: The voucher gives you 20 "points" -- think of it like imaginary money -- to get items from the lists below it. You can combine any number of those items as long as their total doesn't add up to more than 20. (Alcyone's post below yours shows what I mean, picking 20 points worth of items.)

Calenlass: Could you put up some alternatives, too, so things don't get hung up if they reach you and that one's already chosen?
@Calenlass @Alba @Win

Could you three edit your post to say if you'd want your dragon pre-leveled or not?

Alba: The voucher gives you 20 "points" -- think of it like imaginary money -- to get items from the lists below it. You can combine any number of those items as long as their total doesn't add up to more than 20. (Alcyone's post below yours shows what I mean, picking 20 points worth of items.)

Calenlass: Could you put up some alternatives, too, so things don't get hung up if they reach you and that one's already chosen?
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
Edited to add that I'd appreciate them pre-leveled :)
Edited to add that I'd appreciate them pre-leveled :)
oz2YrQ2.png
@mlsclassics
oh sweet, awesome raffle thanks
>
D14
D41
D57
D58
D75
D78
any familiar left over work for me too if all those are taken :3
@mlsclassics
oh sweet, awesome raffle thanks
>
D14
D41
D57
D58
D75
D78
any familiar left over work for me too if all those are taken :3
@mlsclassics : Sorry about that. Edited to include options and that I don't need them leveled up
@mlsclassics : Sorry about that. Edited to include options and that I don't need them leveled up
@mlsclassics
Took care of it. Thanks!
@mlsclassics
Took care of it. Thanks!
wooo i won something yaaay! Here's my preference list. :D
@mlsclassics
1.20 pt voucher: health potions, meat stack, sunset lasher
2.20pt voucher meat stack, poisonous toridae, plague sprite
3.Dragon 41 platinum/charcoal/steel gembond male skydancer
4.Dragon 65 white/leaf/splash female spiral
5.Dragon 26 Navy/azure/coral female imp
6.Dragon 29 Obsidian/white/beige female imp
7.Dragon 23 male imp
8.dragon 58 female skydancer
9.dragon 52 atomic energy monster snapper

If i got a dragon, i'd like to name it myself, so i imagine that curtails pre-leveling. :) so no, thanks!
wooo i won something yaaay! Here's my preference list. :D
@mlsclassics
1.20 pt voucher: health potions, meat stack, sunset lasher
2.20pt voucher meat stack, poisonous toridae, plague sprite
3.Dragon 41 platinum/charcoal/steel gembond male skydancer
4.Dragon 65 white/leaf/splash female spiral
5.Dragon 26 Navy/azure/coral female imp
6.Dragon 29 Obsidian/white/beige female imp
7.Dragon 23 male imp
8.dragon 58 female skydancer
9.dragon 52 atomic energy monster snapper

If i got a dragon, i'd like to name it myself, so i imagine that curtails pre-leveling. :) so no, thanks!
@mlsclassics Well huh! What do you know, I actually got something. Is A5 still around? If so that's my pick!
@mlsclassics Well huh! What do you know, I actually got something. Is A5 still around? If so that's my pick!
oS7CAWi.pngJt5KVhx.pngctbarwv.png
@mlsclassics
Oof, how exciting!! I'd forgotten about this raffle :D thank you for all your hard work!

Here's my list:

1. Item Voucher (Mind over Matter 8pts, Pestartz 8pts, Green Birdskull Armband 2pts, Brown Birdskull Armband 2pts = 20pts) If either of the two skins above get chosen before my turn, feel free to replace them with any that are left over!
2. Item Voucher (Plague Sprite 6pts, Venomous Toridae 6pts, Bluefin Charger 4pts, any two 2pt apparel = 20pts)
3. D57
4. D10
5. D58
6. A25
7. A16
8. A5

I think that's all good and proper. Thank you agaiiiiin ;w;

Edit: oh, uh.. unleveled is fine :D
@mlsclassics
Oof, how exciting!! I'd forgotten about this raffle :D thank you for all your hard work!

Here's my list:

1. Item Voucher (Mind over Matter 8pts, Pestartz 8pts, Green Birdskull Armband 2pts, Brown Birdskull Armband 2pts = 20pts) If either of the two skins above get chosen before my turn, feel free to replace them with any that are left over!
2. Item Voucher (Plague Sprite 6pts, Venomous Toridae 6pts, Bluefin Charger 4pts, any two 2pt apparel = 20pts)
3. D57
4. D10
5. D58
6. A25
7. A16
8. A5

I think that's all good and proper. Thank you agaiiiiin ;w;

Edit: oh, uh.. unleveled is fine :D
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@mlsclassics Yay! And I only entered like, 3 dragons xD

1. D39
2. A17
3. D52

Thank you!

Oh yeah, unleveled is fine
@mlsclassics Yay! And I only entered like, 3 dragons xD

1. D39
2. A17
3. D52

Thank you!

Oh yeah, unleveled is fine
YzW2YXw_zps2c1605ea.png 3_sleeping_snappers_copy_by_jinxflux-d71cxrz_zps9a4e0485.png ba7MZTZ_zps1e5d15d0.png
@misclassics

Thank you. I'll pass this and future turns. :)
@misclassics

Thank you. I'll pass this and future turns. :)