Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Flaming Food Drive
Why not firebelly scorpions? I'm sure they don't give you food poisoning if properly prepared (i.e. the stinger is removed first) :3
Why not firebelly scorpions? I'm sure they don't give you food poisoning if properly prepared (i.e. the stinger is removed first) :3
wind push hubmcf-lantern-tasselleft.pngmcf-lantern-wind.pngmcf-lantern-ice.pngmcf-lantern-tasselright.pngDYbGWcn.pngice push hub
[quote name="Fledhyris" date="2024-08-18 12:59:56" ] Why not firebelly scorpions? I'm sure they don't give you food poisoning if properly prepared (i.e. the stinger is removed first) :3 [/quote] Good question! I'm sure they would be very spicy lol.. I just wanted an even multiple of five so the items would fit nicely in the info post [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] I did come across firebelly scorpion in my travels but chose other items over it because it dropped from an earth enemy. I think that was my reasoning anyway, I can't remember now
Fledhyris wrote on 2024-08-18 12:59:56:

Good question! I'm sure they would be very spicy lol.. I just wanted an even multiple of five so the items would fit nicely in the info post I did come across firebelly scorpion in my travels but chose other items over it because it dropped from an earth enemy. I think that was my reasoning anyway, I can't remember now
dEo6ta2.png
[quote name="TETRAHEDR0N" date="2024-08-18 12:40:29" ] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93034576][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/930346/93034576_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [font=courier][size=4]"Sure thing!" Tris chirps, scooping the tray easily into her claws and arcing over the fae's head to land neat as a sparrow inside the kitchen. Back here, amongst the hissing steam and clatter of utensils against cutting boards, pans, bowls, and more! some of the tension melts from Tris' wings. He winds through and between the other kitchen workers with practiced ease and gentle clicks to let them know he's there. The tray of fish is delivered to the correct chef before she hops over to mind a bubbling pot of pasta. And once that's whisked away to be strained and tossed in a light vinegar dressing with fresh herbs, Tris slips out of the way and cleans off her claws with a cloth from her apron. "What else needs to be done?" [/quote] Love this! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [font=corbel][size=4]Theo is thrilled at the appearance of the spiral, who slotted herself so seamlessly into the well-oiled machine of the Flaming Mantis kitchen. He gives Tris the nod of approval, and directs him towards the prep station for the restaurant’s signature dish itself - the delectable mantis mignon.
TETRAHEDR0N wrote on 2024-08-18 12:40:29:
93034576_350.png

"Sure thing!" Tris chirps, scooping the tray easily into her claws and arcing over the fae's head to land neat as a sparrow inside the kitchen.

Back here, amongst the hissing steam and clatter of utensils against cutting boards, pans, bowls, and more! some of the tension melts from Tris' wings. He winds through and between the other kitchen workers with practiced ease and gentle clicks to let them know he's there. The tray of fish is delivered to the correct chef before she hops over to mind a bubbling pot of pasta. And once that's whisked away to be strained and tossed in a light vinegar dressing with fresh herbs, Tris slips out of the way and cleans off her claws with a cloth from her apron.

"What else needs to be done?"

Love this!

Theo is thrilled at the appearance of the spiral, who slotted herself so seamlessly into the well-oiled machine of the Flaming Mantis kitchen.

He gives Tris the nod of approval, and directs him towards the prep station for the restaurant’s signature dish itself - the delectable mantis mignon.
dEo6ta2.png
sent in to fallenarrow through one way CR! [columns][nextcol]10 panther anole [item=panther anole] [nextcol]10 fire ant [item=fire ant][/columns] [columns][nextcol]10 black witch [item=black witch] [nextcol]5 serpae tetras [item=serpae tetras][/columns] two 99 stacks of fire flowers [item=fire flower]
sent in to fallenarrow through one way CR!
10 panther anole
Panther Anole
10 fire ant
Fire Ant
10 black witch
Black Witch
5 serpae tetras
Serpae Tetras
two 99 stacks of fire flowers
Fire Flower
ogoOZZn.png
ePOliyb.png
q2PqJQg.png
MeRaRba.png
FObX7rS.png
IUpHlGo.png
BZnhUNi.png
XgCPwcP.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center]@pinglist-27714 [font=corbel][size=5]Howdy Chefs! [/center] [size=4][font=corbel]It's been an amazing first day of the Food Drive. Thanks to everyone's generous donations we have hit all our first targets already, which means it's time for entree! Without further ado, the following four badges have been unlocked. Take a break, grab a plate and tuck in! [center][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:nRh/flaming_badge_dreadram_skewers.png[/img] [quote=Meat Entree (25,000 points)][center][font=corbel][size=4][b]Dreadram Skewers[/b] [emoji=meat size=1] Despite the dramatic name, this local delicacy is actually made from the meat of the lesser dreadram.[/quote][/center] [center] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:nRh/flaming_badge_screaming_salad.png[/img] [quote=Plant Entree (35,000 points)][center][font=corbel][size=4][b]Screaming Salad[/b] [emoji=plant size=1] 'Heard it on the cindervine' is a phrase to be taken literally.[/quote][/center] [center] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:nRh/flaming_badge_fire_ant_soup.png[/img] [quote=Insect Entree (10,000 points)][center][font=corbel][size=4][b]Fire Ant Soup[/b] [emoji=insect size=1] It seems the flavour of the day is pain - the small serving of bread on the side does little to salve the burn.[/quote][/center] [center] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:nRh/flaming_badge_ash_rolls.png[/img] [quote=Seafood Entree (4,000 points)][center][font=corbel][size=4][b]Ash Rolls[/b] [emoji=seafood size=1] If that's not seaweed, what is it?[/quote][/center] [font=corbel][size=4]Which dish will your dragons be sampling? Perhaps a little of everything? I myself will be enjoying the fire ant soup, but don't tell anyone - when I make it for myself, I go easy on the spice ;) [center][font=corbel][size=5]Cheers! - Theo [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87007000][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/870071/87007000_350.png[/img][/url]
@Flaming Food Drive

Howdy Chefs!
It's been an amazing first day of the Food Drive. Thanks to everyone's generous donations we have hit all our first targets already, which means it's time for entree! Without further ado, the following four badges have been unlocked. Take a break, grab a plate and tuck in!

flaming_badge_dreadram_skewers.png
Meat Entree (25,000 points) wrote:
Dreadram Skewers
Despite the dramatic name, this local delicacy is actually made from the meat of the lesser dreadram.

flaming_badge_screaming_salad.png
Plant Entree (35,000 points) wrote:
Screaming Salad
'Heard it on the cindervine' is a phrase to be taken literally.

flaming_badge_fire_ant_soup.png
Insect Entree (10,000 points) wrote:
Fire Ant Soup
It seems the flavour of the day is pain - the small serving of bread on the side does little to salve the burn.

flaming_badge_ash_rolls.png
Seafood Entree (4,000 points) wrote:
Ash Rolls
If that's not seaweed, what is it?

Which dish will your dragons be sampling? Perhaps a little of everything? I myself will be enjoying the fire ant soup, but don't tell anyone - when I make it for myself, I go easy on the spice ;)

Cheers!
- Theo

87007000_350.png
dEo6ta2.png
w00t w00t! Omnomnomnom [emoji=guardian star size=1]
w00t w00t! Omnomnomnom
wind push hubmcf-lantern-tasselleft.pngmcf-lantern-wind.pngmcf-lantern-ice.pngmcf-lantern-tasselright.pngDYbGWcn.pngice push hub
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93034576][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/930346/93034576_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [font=courier][size=4]Perks to working as the kitchen help include sampling the food before it's set out for the customers. Perks to being a [i]spiral[/i] kitchen help is that Tris can grab a few dreadram skewers for herself before flitting up into the rafters and coiling around a sturdy—if dusty—beam to eat in peace. He takes a deep breath, relaxing his wings and flexing his claws, sore from the fast-paced bustle of pre-festival prep, and bites into a skewer with anticipatory delight. And is met with bliss satisfaction. Tender meat, grilled to juicy sublimity, brushed with an achingly mouthwatering brown sauce. Her eyelids droop halfway shut, and Tris loosens her coils to enjoy her break to the fullest.
93034576_350.png

Perks to working as the kitchen help include sampling the food before it's set out for the customers. Perks to being a spiral kitchen help is that Tris can grab a few dreadram skewers for herself before flitting up into the rafters and coiling around a sturdy—if dusty—beam to eat in peace.

He takes a deep breath, relaxing his wings and flexing his claws, sore from the fast-paced bustle of pre-festival prep, and bites into a skewer with anticipatory delight. And is met with bliss satisfaction. Tender meat, grilled to juicy sublimity, brushed with an achingly mouthwatering brown sauce. Her eyelids droop halfway shut, and Tris loosens her coils to enjoy her break to the fullest.
DRAGONS !
Somebody is going to fall PLOP! into the spaghetti if s/he isn't careful... [emoji=spiral winking size=1]
Somebody is going to fall PLOP! into the spaghetti if s/he isn't careful...
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1] [font=corbel][size=5] Clearly, I have set the badge goals far too low. Who would’ve thought some donators would reach almost 30k alone?! Yall must be sitting on some massive food hoards. Next iteration of the event will have tougher goals, methinks ;) Keep up the good work, Chefs!

Clearly, I have set the badge goals far too low. Who would’ve thought some donators would reach almost 30k alone?! Yall must be sitting on some massive food hoards.

Next iteration of the event will have tougher goals, methinks ;)

Keep up the good work, Chefs!
dEo6ta2.png
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1] [font=corbel][size=4]Daily bump! Theo was napping last night (aka I was at a workshop) but we have hit all the upper badge targets! Mains will be served tonight <3 Thinking of adding another goal - not more badges as these already took me 50 hours to make lol. But maybe unlocking extra prizes for each food group? What do people think?

Daily bump!

Theo was napping last night (aka I was at a workshop) but we have hit all the upper badge targets! Mains will be served tonight <3

Thinking of adding another goal - not more badges as these already took me 50 hours to make lol. But maybe unlocking extra prizes for each food group? What do people think?
dEo6ta2.png