Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | New Year, New Player - challenge hub
1 2 3 4 5
Hiya!! This looked like a really fun challenge the new year, so I made a thread with a little spice! :D

Link to Thread
Hiya!! This looked like a really fun challenge the new year, so I made a thread with a little spice! :D

Link to Thread
tumblr_o9lgyzAani1tk8rwxo1_100.png
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
@Redz Ooh, that does look spicy! I like it!
@Redz Ooh, that does look spicy! I like it!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I needed to gush about the purchase I just made- I went looking for a female in case my egg hatches male, so I have a mate either way and look at this precious I just found for 9999t. Full green scale with goat eyes (which personally I don't care for, but still). Such a gorgeous girl, and if my egg hatches female, I'm tossing 10kt in my vault immediately to pay for keeping her in my lair. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91855285][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/918553/91855285_350.png[/img][/url]
I needed to gush about the purchase I just made- I went looking for a female in case my egg hatches male, so I have a mate either way and look at this precious I just found for 9999t. Full green scale with goat eyes (which personally I don't care for, but still). Such a gorgeous girl, and if my egg hatches female, I'm tossing 10kt in my vault immediately to pay for keeping her in my lair.

91855285_350.png
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
That's a great find!
That's a great find!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Looking forward to participating in this! My thread is hereby.
Looking forward to participating in this! My thread is hereby.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
What a neat idea! c:
Tempted to attempt it. Take that vacation to Plague I keep thinking about and see if I can spin it into some artistic and "figure out how to stop sitting on 40 pages of hoard items" motivation...
What a neat idea! c:
Tempted to attempt it. Take that vacation to Plague I keep thinking about and see if I can spin it into some artistic and "figure out how to stop sitting on 40 pages of hoard items" motivation...
Didn't want to wait for January 1st to hatch a new "progen" bought an ice egg and got pretty lucky with the hatch [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91876273][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/918763/91876273_350.png[/img][/url]
Didn't want to wait for January 1st to hatch a new "progen" bought an ice egg and got pretty lucky with the hatch

91876273_350.png
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@SCB, just curious, are you logging Arlo resources gathered each day and keeping your excavations limited to that amount, or are you just pulling from your own stash? With how many I have, and the fact that starting from scratch limits the daily xp earned so much, I haven't decided on how I want to handle it yet.
@SCB, just curious, are you logging Arlo resources gathered each day and keeping your excavations limited to that amount, or are you just pulling from your own stash? With how many I have, and the fact that starting from scratch limits the daily xp earned so much, I haven't decided on how I want to handle it yet.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
@Astaraela I didn't even think of that. I think redoing Arlo is tedious enough haha. The rewards are super limited anyway. I think it'll be fine (gotta get through that backlog of resources somehow!)

Baldwin, coli etc. is much more powerful in earning potential.
@Astaraela I didn't even think of that. I think redoing Arlo is tedious enough haha. The rewards are super limited anyway. I think it'll be fine (gotta get through that backlog of resources somehow!)

Baldwin, coli etc. is much more powerful in earning potential.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Shiver What a cutie!

@Vyraxhaalas Do it. Do it. Do it.