Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ROR] Glow Show - Group A
1 2 3 4 5
Glow Show Banner
MAIN THREAD
GROUP A

Plague Emblem pixel divider

This is the thread for Group A of Glow Show!

TEAM A
pokemoncha - Pearlcatcher Light
TETRAHEDR0N - Wildclaw Wind
2BDamned - Mirror Plague
NovaTheOne - Ridgeback Nature

TEAM B
LunalaRose - Sandsurge Plague
DisastrousAbsol - Veilspun Shadow
Golden - Guardian Earth
SimplySpoiled - Fae Nature

TEAM C
Jeevas - Fae Light
Salixian - Sandsurge Lightning
Magmish - Spiral Light
NegCol - Veilspun Nature
PLACEHOLDER
TEAM D
Evcentric - Mirror Plague
Mryst - Obelisk Plague
Kauria- Gaoler Plague
Bashett - Wildclaw Earth

TEAM E
Mima - Skydancer Fire
Ssevora - Aether Wind
Venusian - Spiral Plague
Sargelily - Coatl Plague

TEAM F
CuddlyHippo - Spiral Arcane
Chingoo - Mirror Fire
Thewarywatcher13 - Pearlcatcher Plague
Chberr - Skydancer Light

Glow Show Banner
MAIN THREAD
GROUP A

This is the thread for Group A of Glow Show!

TEAM A
pokemoncha - Pearlcatcher Light
TETRAHEDR0N - Wildclaw Wind
2BDamned - Mirror Plague
NovaTheOne - Ridgeback Nature

TEAM B
LunalaRose - Sandsurge Plague
DisastrousAbsol - Veilspun Shadow
Golden - Guardian Earth
SimplySpoiled - Fae Nature

TEAM C
Jeevas - Fae Light
Salixian - Sandsurge Lightning
Magmish - Spiral Light
NegCol - Veilspun Nature
PLACEHOLDER
TEAM D
Evcentric - Mirror Plague
Mryst - Obelisk Plague
Kauria- Gaoler Plague
Bashett - Wildclaw Earth

TEAM E
Mima - Skydancer Fire
Ssevora - Aether Wind
Venusian - Spiral Plague
Sargelily - Coatl Plague

TEAM F
CuddlyHippo - Spiral Arcane
Chingoo - Mirror Fire
Thewarywatcher13 - Pearlcatcher Plague
Chberr - Skydancer Light

Plague Wishlist ProgramThe Soup HatcheryDusthide NecromancerplaceNecromancer Society: Plague-Watchers
[size=0]@pokemoncha @TETRAHEDR0N @2BDamned @NovaTheOne @LunalaRose @DisastrousAbsol @Golden @SimplySpoiled @Jeevas @Salixian @Magmish @NegCol @Evcentric @Mryst @Kauria @Bashett @Mima @Ssevora @Venusian @Sargelily @CuddlyHippo @Chingoo @Thewarywatcher13 @Chberr[/size] [center][color=darkred][size=6][b]ROUND 1: START![/b][/size][/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=80616074][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/806161/80616074p.png[/img][/url][/center] "Hey, everyone! It's time for round one! Let's see what the perfomances look like so far!" [center][img alt="rolls"]https://64.media.tumblr.com/43a446fa01201bc2959707318fa387d2/40e60dd6c584cbdd-25/s400x600/3bb9c7d08de6a1ecbbeefe1b3826f05ec1440e65.png[/img] You have until 9:00FRT tomorrow to get your votes in. Good luck! [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGE_wiZ4vyJndg-dsLFUX3uWJMMwFM1PCL5aVRp-85_NUXvA/viewform?usp=sf_link][size=4][b]VOTE FORM[/b][/size][/url][/center]
@pokemoncha @TETRAHEDR0N @2BDamned @NovaTheOne @LunalaRose
@DisastrousAbsol @Golden @SimplySpoiled @Jeevas @Salixian @Magmish @NegCol @Evcentric @Mryst @Kauria @Bashett @Mima @Ssevora @Venusian @Sargelily @CuddlyHippo @Chingoo @Thewarywatcher13 @Chberr

ROUND 1: START!

80616074p.png
"Hey, everyone! It's time for round one! Let's see what the perfomances look like so far!"
rolls

You have until 9:00FRT tomorrow to get your votes in. Good luck!

VOTE FORM
Plague Wishlist ProgramThe Soup HatcheryDusthide NecromancerplaceNecromancer Society: Plague-Watchers
@TetraKataki

waves

Hullo, I had a question! Since placements are technically the same during round 1, how is priority determined if we select the same ability as another team?
@TetraKataki

waves

Hullo, I had a question! Since placements are technically the same during round 1, how is priority determined if we select the same ability as another team?
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian Since everyone's technically tied in standings, I go alphabetically if the same ability is picked by multiple teams. Keeps it nice and simple for everyone, I feel.
@Venusian Since everyone's technically tied in standings, I go alphabetically if the same ability is picked by multiple teams. Keeps it nice and simple for everyone, I feel.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89106588][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/891066/89106588.png[/img][/url] "Come on, try a little harder, Demi!" Pixie pulled at his ear as Naoki... [i]tried[/i] to dance, which didn't help. It didn't show on his face, impassive as always, but he was unsure, just a little bit. His body was trained in fighting, and had all but forgotten how to move in ways that didn't partain to it. It felt awkward, in that way new demonic magic always felt awkward, the first time he used it. At least his demonic markings fit in perfectly with the bright, flashing lights of the rave. That was... good. Fun good. Non violently-tearing-others-to-shreds good. Signing up for this rave party competition had been a whim. Not unintended on his part, but a whim nonetheless. He'd come out to the festgrounds of the Riot of Rot with the intention to have fun, after all, and this had seemed as good a choice as any. The team aspect had been interesting, had caught his attention, and- well... It [i]was[/i] interesting, though maybe not for the reasons he'd intended. Glancing at his team, his horns tingled with the sensation of their unhidden power; the mirror (did he even get his name?) was... not quite like him. Not a demon, but close enough as an undead creature could get, with power that would make lesser demons tremble. The other two, full dragons, but powerful ones. He was sure that, if it came down to it, he could beat them with ease... ... But that wasn't the point of all this, and he shook himself out of his thoughts, trying to focus on dancing. [i]Relax[/i], he told himself, [i]you're here to have fun. They are, too.[/i] The zombie seemed to be having fun, at least. His movements were wild and chaotic, creating a wild lightshow that had the other rave-goers impressed. Naoki was impressed too, he had to admit. The wildclaw and the ridgeback... well, they were dancing, but the wildclaw (Gild, wasn't it?) seemed too busy with trying to goad the ridgeback (Hildegard- right) into... something. If they were fighting, that wouldn't bode well for their team. He wondered if he should intervene. "Stop spacing out- your score's dropping, Dummy!" Pixie shouted over the music as she buzzed around him, trying to make up for his flagging dancing, and Naoki glanced at the score, wincing internally. Ah. Oops. If someone tried to shoot a bolt of magic at him, he would've dodged by pure instinct alone, but it seemed dancing needed a little more of his concentration. Maybe he'd take a note out of zombie's book- join up with him, or something. Zombie whooped loudly (his voice sounded... awfully like a glitching computer, didn't it?) and when Noaki approached, quickly pulled him into a swooping motion of a dance that had his demonic instincts roiling inside of him, forcing quick movements, similar to those of a fight. But... it worked. It worked much better than it should. "Yeah! Go go Demi!" Pixie cheered, fluttering around him and Zombie as Hildegard approached with mirth, intent on joining too.
89106588.png
"Come on, try a little harder, Demi!"

Pixie pulled at his ear as Naoki... tried to dance, which didn't help. It didn't show on his face, impassive as always, but he was unsure, just a little bit. His body was trained in fighting, and had all but forgotten how to move in ways that didn't partain to it. It felt awkward, in that way new demonic magic always felt awkward, the first time he used it.

At least his demonic markings fit in perfectly with the bright, flashing lights of the rave. That was... good. Fun good. Non violently-tearing-others-to-shreds good.

Signing up for this rave party competition had been a whim. Not unintended on his part, but a whim nonetheless. He'd come out to the festgrounds of the Riot of Rot with the intention to have fun, after all, and this had seemed as good a choice as any. The team aspect had been interesting, had caught his attention, and- well...

It was interesting, though maybe not for the reasons he'd intended.

Glancing at his team, his horns tingled with the sensation of their unhidden power; the mirror (did he even get his name?) was... not quite like him. Not a demon, but close enough as an undead creature could get, with power that would make lesser demons tremble. The other two, full dragons, but powerful ones. He was sure that, if it came down to it, he could beat them with ease...

... But that wasn't the point of all this, and he shook himself out of his thoughts, trying to focus on dancing. Relax, he told himself, you're here to have fun. They are, too.

The zombie seemed to be having fun, at least. His movements were wild and chaotic, creating a wild lightshow that had the other rave-goers impressed. Naoki was impressed too, he had to admit. The wildclaw and the ridgeback... well, they were dancing, but the wildclaw (Gild, wasn't it?) seemed too busy with trying to goad the ridgeback (Hildegard- right) into... something. If they were fighting, that wouldn't bode well for their team. He wondered if he should intervene.

"Stop spacing out- your score's dropping, Dummy!" Pixie shouted over the music as she buzzed around him, trying to make up for his flagging dancing, and Naoki glanced at the score, wincing internally.

Ah. Oops. If someone tried to shoot a bolt of magic at him, he would've dodged by pure instinct alone, but it seemed dancing needed a little more of his concentration. Maybe he'd take a note out of zombie's book- join up with him, or something. Zombie whooped loudly (his voice sounded... awfully like a glitching computer, didn't it?) and when Noaki approached, quickly pulled him into a swooping motion of a dance that had his demonic instincts roiling inside of him, forcing quick movements, similar to those of a fight.

But... it worked. It worked much better than it should.

"Yeah! Go go Demi!" Pixie cheered, fluttering around him and Zombie as Hildegard approached with mirth, intent on joining too.
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
[size=0]@pokemoncha @TETRAHEDR0N @2BDamned @NovaTheOne @LunalaRose @DisastrousAbsol @Golden @SimplySpoiled @Jeevas @Salixian @Magmish @NegCol @Evcentric @Mryst @Kauria @Bashett @Mima @Ssevora @Venusian @Sargelily @CuddlyHippo @Chingoo @Thewarywatcher13 @Chberr[/size] [center][color=darkred][size=6][b]ROUND 1 RESULTS[/b][/size][/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=80616074][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/806161/80616074p.png[/img][/url][/center] "Oh boy, things are already getting interesting! Just look at all those Mirrors go!" [b]Team B[/b] and [b]Team C[/b] both seem to have similar ideas - Ringo has taken to the air and made his team's glowbands shine brilliantly, while Kimber snuck behind her teammates to springboard off fo them for a pleasant surprise! [b]Team B gains 8 and Team C gains 4![/b] Great minds continue to think alike, with [b]Team A, D, and F[/b] all relying on their teams' mirrors! Man, Tricky is REALLY going at it! [b]Teams A and D both gain 7, while Team F gets a whopping 10![/b] Finally, [b]Team E[/b]'s Peepers seems to be up to something! They seem to be cooking up a new melody, one that invokes the elements... but it's not done yet. It still nets their team [b]3 points[/b], though! [center][img alt="round results"]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4356560b32f0d55b4cde14d39dc4ae0f/d00ae11cf22b864c-a5/s640x960/fbf8dc0ee38dba913dbaea6a73cf94f63a662c6a.png[/img][/center] [center][color=darkred][size=6][b]Round 2: START![/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][img alt="rolls"]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d36c075e8bae7c2525404e734c195468/d00ae11cf22b864c-7b/s400x600/900c2c28d82e5f5a50f36d69291a9fad85a2e56a.png[/img] You have until 9:00FRT tomorrow to get your votes in. Good luck! [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGE_wiZ4vyJndg-dsLFUX3uWJMMwFM1PCL5aVRp-85_NUXvA/viewform?usp=sf_link][size=4][b]VOTE FORM[/b][/size][/url][/center]
@pokemoncha @TETRAHEDR0N @2BDamned @NovaTheOne @LunalaRose
@DisastrousAbsol @Golden @SimplySpoiled @Jeevas @Salixian @Magmish @NegCol @Evcentric @Mryst @Kauria @Bashett @Mima @Ssevora @Venusian @Sargelily @CuddlyHippo @Chingoo @Thewarywatcher13 @Chberr

ROUND 1 RESULTS

80616074p.png
"Oh boy, things are already getting interesting! Just look at all those Mirrors go!"

Team B and Team C both seem to have similar ideas - Ringo has taken to the air and made his team's glowbands shine brilliantly, while Kimber snuck behind her teammates to springboard off fo them for a pleasant surprise! Team B gains 8 and Team C gains 4!

Great minds continue to think alike, with Team A, D, and F all relying on their teams' mirrors! Man, Tricky is REALLY going at it! Teams A and D both gain 7, while Team F gets a whopping 10!

Finally, Team E's Peepers seems to be up to something! They seem to be cooking up a new melody, one that invokes the elements... but it's not done yet. It still nets their team 3 points, though!

round results
Round 2: START!
rolls

You have until 9:00FRT tomorrow to get your votes in. Good luck!

VOTE FORM
@Tetrakataki
Just letting you know that the color for Team A under the standings should be purple, not orange.
@Tetrakataki
Just letting you know that the color for Team A under the standings should be purple, not orange.
@Salixian Whoops! If it's the screenshots, I'll let it stay put for now, but on the sheet? I'll make sure it's right.
@Salixian Whoops! If it's the screenshots, I'll let it stay put for now, but on the sheet? I'll make sure it's right.
Thanks, and also I noticed that Veilspun for both Team B and C are spelled wrong
Thanks, and also I noticed that Veilspun for both Team B and C are spelled wrong
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79815691][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/798157/79815691_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [font=courier][size=4]"Come on," Gild urged, hopping up and down and wagging her wings at Hildegard——d-dancing? Threat display? Threatful dancing. "Do it. Do it. You know you wanna. [i]Just give it a tryyyyyy——[/i]" He shoved his face up close into Hildegard's, crooked teeth bared and gleaming in a sneer, and didn't even notice his score come up awfully before it was too late and the round bell dinged. She swiveled to face it. "Hey, the hell?!"
79815691_350.png

"Come on," Gild urged, hopping up and down and wagging her wings at Hildegard——d-dancing? Threat display? Threatful dancing.

"Do it. Do it. You know you wanna. Just give it a tryyyyyy——"

He shoved his face up close into Hildegard's, crooked teeth bared and gleaming in a sneer, and didn't even notice his score come up awfully before it was too late and the round bell dinged. She swiveled to face it. "Hey, the hell?!"
DRAGONS !
1 2 3 4 5