Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [R] Spooky Sornieth Sweets 2023, Open!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Beatoriche Oh no! I didn't even notice other people's points; I just really wanted Mykonos to win after not participating much in the earlier rounds. Sorry about your currency/food supply!
@Beatoriche Oh no! I didn't even notice other people's points; I just really wanted Mykonos to win after not participating much in the earlier rounds. Sorry about your currency/food supply!
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising No no, I didn't mean it like that at all, it was genuinely fun to have some good competition, whether you were doing it intentionally or not <3 [quote=bonivich]he's tech. as large as a guardian-imperial! Since he's an eldritch creature who dwells in the depths with some eel-like qualities~ ♥[/quote] ...yeah, my thalassaphobia firmly continues my 'NOPE' streak :'D that's some really cool lore though. I love his design, and that accent suits him so well! gets the eldritch vibe across really well~ [quote=DiRoxy]Oh no! Rip to your bank account haha. I don't know what compelled me to get so competitive myself but it sure was a lot of fun :D (I just had a lot of extra food laying around at first and then I was simply determined to let the eldeitch creature win.)[/quote] haha, I'm glad you had fun as well :D
@tigressRising No no, I didn't mean it like that at all, it was genuinely fun to have some good competition, whether you were doing it intentionally or not <3

bonivich wrote:
he's tech. as large as a guardian-imperial! Since he's an eldritch creature who dwells in the depths with some eel-like qualities~ ♥
...yeah, my thalassaphobia firmly continues my 'NOPE' streak :'D that's some really cool lore though. I love his design, and that accent suits him so well! gets the eldritch vibe across really well~

DiRoxy wrote:
Oh no! Rip to your bank account haha. I don't know what compelled me to get so competitive myself but it sure was a lot of fun :D (I just had a lot of extra food laying around at first and then I was simply determined to let the eldeitch creature win.)
haha, I'm glad you had fun as well :D

~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14