Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] The Pirate Trials CYOA - end
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@Lundlaeva Bonus Rp! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86152939][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/861530/86152939_350.png[/img][/url] Asthereim waited as the names were called, and felt a slight disappointment when his wasn't mentioned for The Chalcedony Cutlass. Ah well, maybe he just wasn't good enough for the sea....[i]not good enough to be a pirate...[/i] --- [i]He was always an orphan, a lost soul without a home. Sometimes, it hurt him, knowing he will never meet his parents.[/i] --- Asthereim sighed, and was turning to leave when his name was suddenly barked by Captain Starbeard. A chill ran down his spine. He was selected for The Foolish Prince's Revenge?? May as well not cower away now... The Aether approached the starship, and was surprised when he was greeted so warmly by the crew as if he was an adopted hatchling. [i]And, maybe, a new, true family.[/i] A tear crept down Asthereim's cheek.....and then began to sob happily. [b][i]Finally, He Won't Be Alone Any More.[/i][/b] He boarded the starship, and never looked back.
@Lundlaeva
Bonus Rp!

86152939_350.png

Asthereim waited as the names were called, and felt a slight disappointment when his wasn't mentioned for The Chalcedony Cutlass.

Ah well, maybe he just wasn't good enough for the sea....not good enough to be a pirate...

---
He was always an orphan, a lost soul without a home. Sometimes, it hurt him, knowing he will never meet his parents.
---

Asthereim sighed, and was turning to leave when his name was suddenly barked by Captain Starbeard.

A chill ran down his spine. He was selected for The Foolish Prince's Revenge??

May as well not cower away now...

The Aether approached the starship, and was surprised when he was greeted so warmly by the crew as if he was an adopted hatchling.

And, maybe, a new, true family.

A tear crept down Asthereim's cheek.....and then began to sob happily.

Finally, He Won't Be Alone Any More.

He boarded the starship, and never looked back.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
omg haha yeah that sounds like froggy! good for him! thanks so much for hosting <3 can i put all the badges on his bio lol?
omg haha yeah that sounds like froggy! good for him! thanks so much for hosting <3 can i put all the badges on his bio lol?

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=69422914][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/694230/69422914.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[/color][nextcol][right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3272239/33#post_55192548][size=4][color=bronze][b][i]Conclusion[/i][/b][/color][/size][/url][/right] [size=4]"We did it, guys!" Abdul laughs and looks round at his other crewmates, including some of the trial participants. And beyond -- the starship! He's so excited to get a closer look at it, and see what lies beyond... Someone claps him on the shoulder, and he hears a familiar voice: "Great job, buddy! I knew you had it in you!" "Hullo, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52044854]Quill[/url]!" Abdul grips his arm effusively. "Thanks for checking in. Er, as you can see, I didn't need to get blipped out of trouble after all." "I definitely see!" Quill chortles, his many eyes winking as he laughs. "Well, now that I'm sure you're in one piece, I can report back to the rest of the clan." Abdul grins. He'll be preparing a report of his own too. As he turns to head towards the ship, he imagines the mysteries, the wonders, the [i]adventures[/i] they'll see beyond. [i]"Definitely worth sharing with the rest of the world! ...Er, if the captain says it's OK."[/i][/size][/columns] ----- Thank you so much for running this event! I loved how creative and humorous the trials were (Crossbones and his legion of hainus will always have a special place in my head), and the captains and ships were so wonderfully designed! I really had fun with the storyline here. ^^
69422914.png _ "We did it, guys!" Abdul laughs and looks round at his other crewmates, including some of the trial participants. And beyond -- the starship! He's so excited to get a closer look at it, and see what lies beyond...

Someone claps him on the shoulder, and he hears a familiar voice: "Great job, buddy! I knew you had it in you!"

"Hullo, Quill!" Abdul grips his arm effusively. "Thanks for checking in. Er, as you can see, I didn't need to get blipped out of trouble after all."

"I definitely see!" Quill chortles, his many eyes winking as he laughs. "Well, now that I'm sure you're in one piece, I can report back to the rest of the clan."

Abdul grins. He'll be preparing a report of his own too. As he turns to head towards the ship, he imagines the mysteries, the wonders, the adventures they'll see beyond. "Definitely worth sharing with the rest of the world! ...Er, if the captain says it's OK."

Thank you so much for running this event! I loved how creative and humorous the trials were (Crossbones and his legion of hainus will always have a special place in my head), and the captains and ships were so wonderfully designed! I really had fun with the storyline here. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[size=1]@Venusian @Disillusionist @brighteningskies @galactic @Magmish @CatOnAQuest @ChaoticFriendzy @eeep @Potatoad @KiryStormborn @AmberscaleArt @Bexster94 @CrazyDragonLady1 @Jeevas @Equipoise @FallingUpstairs @Chillston @CupcakeNova @sockmonkeygerald @Scaleon1 @TETRAHEDR0N @Watercolour @jbapple @countmc @ARandomPerson @Thewarywatcher13 @TroubleinSevens @Yutopi @AardCinder @AngelStarling @oneluckyduck @Ajgreelyfan3 @Achromaticism @givemeyourbones @Doozie[/size] [center][img alt="Divider"]https://imgur.com/iUZiV1R.png[/img][/center] [b]Ahoy, me hearties![/b] For the very last time! First of all, an announcement: as an extra thank you and a gift for making this event special, [u]every[/u] participant who earned the maximum number of raffle tickets (by posting their 6 daily choices in the thread before the end of the event) will receive a little pirate treasure! [emoji=treasure chest size=1] Look out for that in your PMs, but please be aware that it will take me a little while to send them all out! [emoji=spiral happy size=1] Now it's time to draw ... [center][size=5][b]The Participation Raffle![/b][/size][/center] The drawing was done using the [url=https://www.random.org/sequences/]random.org Requence Generator[/url]. Each participant is eligible to win once, and there are 10 prizes so this will be the only drawing. Winners will have 24 hours to respond. I will then give [u]one[/u] reminder ping (and another 24 hours) before re-drawing the prizes if they are still unclaimed. Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for, in order of preference - e.g. if you were drawn 4th, list 4 prizes and put one you want the most first. First place gets their first choice! [center] 1. @Watercolour 2. @Achromaticism 3. @Equipoise 4. @ARandomPerson 5. @KiryStormborn 6. @Scaleon1 7. @Bexster94 8. @ChaoticFriendzy 9. @Jeevas 10. @Yutopi [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3272239#post_55050977] [emoji=treasure chest size=1] The Prizes [emoji=treasure chest size=1] [/url][/b] [img alt="Divider"]https://imgur.com/eC0KH8Q.png[/img][/center]
@Venusian @Disillusionist @brighteningskies @galactic @Magmish @CatOnAQuest @ChaoticFriendzy @eeep @Potatoad @KiryStormborn @AmberscaleArt @Bexster94 @CrazyDragonLady1 @Jeevas @Equipoise @FallingUpstairs @Chillston @CupcakeNova @sockmonkeygerald @Scaleon1 @TETRAHEDR0N @Watercolour @jbapple @countmc @ARandomPerson @Thewarywatcher13 @TroubleinSevens @Yutopi @AardCinder @AngelStarling @oneluckyduck @Ajgreelyfan3 @Achromaticism @givemeyourbones @Doozie
Divider

Ahoy, me hearties! For the very last time!

First of all, an announcement: as an extra thank you and a gift for making this event special, every participant who earned the maximum number of raffle tickets (by posting their 6 daily choices in the thread before the end of the event) will receive a little pirate treasure!

Look out for that in your PMs, but please be aware that it will take me a little while to send them all out!

Now it's time to draw ...
The Participation Raffle!
The drawing was done using the random.org Requence Generator.

Each participant is eligible to win once, and there are 10 prizes so this will be the only drawing.

Winners will have 24 hours to respond. I will then give one reminder ping (and another 24 hours) before re-drawing the prizes if they are still unclaimed.

Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for, in order of preference - e.g. if you were drawn 4th, list 4 prizes and put one you want the most first. First place gets their first choice!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Thank you for running this! I can tell you put in a lot of work. Here are my choices!

1. Big Whoop
2. Pirate Duel
3. Piles of Plunder
4. X Marks The Spot
5. No Kind Of Luck At All
6. Hoist The Colours High
7. Space is an Ocean
8. Steampunk Shanty
9. A Pirate's Life For Me
Thank you for running this! I can tell you put in a lot of work. Here are my choices!

1. Big Whoop
2. Pirate Duel
3. Piles of Plunder
4. X Marks The Spot
5. No Kind Of Luck At All
6. Hoist The Colours High
7. Space is an Ocean
8. Steampunk Shanty
9. A Pirate's Life For Me
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
Eyyy, the rng lords blessed me!

Seriously, thank you for hosting and running this event! It was so much fun to take part in. c:

If I have to choose three of the prizes, here's my list.
1. Big Whoop
2. Hoist The Colours High
3. Space is an Ocean
Eyyy, the rng lords blessed me!

Seriously, thank you for hosting and running this event! It was so much fun to take part in. c:

If I have to choose three of the prizes, here's my list.
1. Big Whoop
2. Hoist The Colours High
3. Space is an Ocean
VTluHKy.gif
whoaaaa!! guess anya impressed the rng pirates too xd

srs though. thank you so much for this!!! it was super incredibly fun :DD even if i derailed my own character and only did like half of the writing thanks to my own broken sleep schedule

1. big whoop
2. steampunk shanty
whoaaaa!! guess anya impressed the rng pirates too xd

srs though. thank you so much for this!!! it was super incredibly fun :DD even if i derailed my own character and only did like half of the writing thanks to my own broken sleep schedule

1. big whoop
2. steampunk shanty
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
Oooooh! My first time participating in something Starfall related and I've won something?!

Thank you so much for hosting, it has been a blast!

1. Big Whoop
2. Piles of Plunder
3. Hoist The Colours High
4. Steampunk Shanty
5. Pirate Duel
6. Space is an Ocean
7. A Pirate's Life For Me
Oooooh! My first time participating in something Starfall related and I've won something?!

Thank you so much for hosting, it has been a blast!

1. Big Whoop
2. Piles of Plunder
3. Hoist The Colours High
4. Steampunk Shanty
5. Pirate Duel
6. Space is an Ocean
7. A Pirate's Life For Me
SbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg
Yey!

1. Big Whoop
2. X Marks The Spot
3. Piles of Plunder
4. Steampunk Shanty
5. Space is an ocean
6. Hoist the colours high
7. No kind of luck at all.
8. Pirate duel
Yey!

1. Big Whoop
2. X Marks The Spot
3. Piles of Plunder
4. Steampunk Shanty
5. Space is an ocean
6. Hoist the colours high
7. No kind of luck at all.
8. Pirate duel
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
Oh that's amazing!!! Thank you so much!!!

1. Big Whoop

And thank you for such a fun event, it was a great story and really nice to come back for more each day! <3
Oh that's amazing!!! Thank you so much!!!

1. Big Whoop

And thank you for such a fun event, it was a great story and really nice to come back for more each day! <3
__________ by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
_-___avatar dragon
looking for skin: uwu -->
_
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35