Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ylli's Star Quests Returns for FF 2023
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
New thread sounds great! I didn't participate during TCC, and I wasn't sure how I was supposed to handle my card from BSJ, so I just wrote in large text that I'm not participating. This sounds like it will be much more organized.
New thread sounds great! I didn't participate during TCC, and I wasn't sure how I was supposed to handle my card from BSJ, so I just wrote in large text that I'm not participating. This sounds like it will be much more organized.
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
@Saronai Ohhh I've been remiss in participating in Ylli's Star Quests (I've had a time of it recently irl and haven't had the energy to do a whole lot on FR, sadly). I did, however, really enjoy your Star Exchange forum, so please add me to Ylli's tracker pinglist for future festivals! I'd love to participate as much as I'm able. ^^
@Saronai Ohhh I've been remiss in participating in Ylli's Star Quests (I've had a time of it recently irl and haven't had the energy to do a whole lot on FR, sadly). I did, however, really enjoy your Star Exchange forum, so please add me to Ylli's tracker pinglist for future festivals! I'd love to participate as much as I'm able. ^^
DmlTJ6X.png
you ever accidentally put your quest post in the wrong thread....yeah me either >_>;;

reposted here for correction lol
you ever accidentally put your quest post in the wrong thread....yeah me either >_>;;

reposted here for correction lol
......................... tumblr_inline_mlln9e2VE81qz4rgp.png
S P O O K
acolyte of the icewarden
fr+3 • gaoler lover
tumblr_inline_mlln9hTsyE1qz4rgp.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80