Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Chasing Immortality
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 96 97
@Aquasparky I'm very excited about all the new kiddos!!! And perhaps! [emoji=undertide winking size=2] @Sabariel Thanks!!! I wanted to make sure that I leaned into some of the more plaguey aspects of being in plague, and this is a headcanon I have always had as being common practice for many plague nests - just being left to see if they can survive on their own! Yes, despite the additional heartbreak, altogether it's a net win for Capriccio! @VeniVidiVici Eyyyyy, glad I'm not the only one! [s]Even though it absolutely is an awful parenting moment lol[/s] Hehehehehe Awesome! I'll send Ironstone over right away!
@Aquasparky

I'm very excited about all the new kiddos!!!

And perhaps!

@Sabariel

Thanks!!! I wanted to make sure that I leaned into some of the more plaguey aspects of being in plague, and this is a headcanon I have always had as being common practice for many plague nests - just being left to see if they can survive on their own!

Yes, despite the additional heartbreak, altogether it's a net win for Capriccio!

@VeniVidiVici

Eyyyyy, glad I'm not the only one! Even though it absolutely is an awful parenting moment lol

Hehehehehe

Awesome! I'll send Ironstone over right away!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
The kids,,,, they have no idea the storm that's coming for them. I love how Shingle caught onto Taper though, it's hilarious and adorable at the same time. They better kiss one day before either of them dies or I'll be sad.
The kids,,,, they have no idea the storm that's coming for them. I love how Shingle caught onto Taper though, it's hilarious and adorable at the same time. They better kiss one day before either of them dies or I'll be sad.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
I think, because of how attached I get to these characters and their stories, I've developed a very bad habit of stealing any dead locke dragons.

And you're fueling it.
If nobody takes Pixie by the time the I dragons grow up, I'd be happy to take her in!! :]
I think, because of how attached I get to these characters and their stories, I've developed a very bad habit of stealing any dead locke dragons.

And you're fueling it.
If nobody takes Pixie by the time the I dragons grow up, I'd be happy to take her in!! :]
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif nnnnnnnnnnn FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png

5hF3FGk.png
uPOLOvt.png
mlHpBMC.png
nnnnnnnnnnn tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Lixue

They really have no idea. In actuality, no fate of the hatchlings (being raised in the challenges and therefore being unable to leave vs. being left to survive the wastelands but potentially find a loving home) really is the winning one, it's hard to tell who the lucky ones are!

Hehe, I hope they can kiss one day too! And since I canonized Taper as being bad at lying, I find it hilarious to have it be that everyone knows what his whole deal is, they're just respecting his privacy by pretending that they don't.
@Lixue

They really have no idea. In actuality, no fate of the hatchlings (being raised in the challenges and therefore being unable to leave vs. being left to survive the wastelands but potentially find a loving home) really is the winning one, it's hard to tell who the lucky ones are!

Hehe, I hope they can kiss one day too! And since I canonized Taper as being bad at lying, I find it hilarious to have it be that everyone knows what his whole deal is, they're just respecting his privacy by pretending that they don't.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@LeafyGaming77

Hehehehe you may call it a bad habit, but it makes me very happy! I'll be sure to send Pixie your way if no one else has claimed her by then.
@LeafyGaming77

Hehehehe you may call it a bad habit, but it makes me very happy! I'll be sure to send Pixie your way if no one else has claimed her by then.
Ouch, the separations hurt. Mqkes sense for plague. Speaking of… oh boy, Mato’s in for a rough time. Izel might be the luckiest of the hatchlings who are in the locke. Also considering taking Regra.

ETA: oh never got a reply when I asked it so: are you okay with a gift dragon that I would likely take back if no one else claimed them after death?
Ouch, the separations hurt. Mqkes sense for plague. Speaking of… oh boy, Mato’s in for a rough time. Izel might be the luckiest of the hatchlings who are in the locke. Also considering taking Regra.

ETA: oh never got a reply when I asked it so: are you okay with a gift dragon that I would likely take back if no one else claimed them after death?

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Reshiramu

Izel definitely got the happiest song, that's for sure!

Let me know when you decide re: Regra!

And yup, I'm totally fine with that! I had responded, but I don't think I was very clear on my response!
@Reshiramu

Izel definitely got the happiest song, that's for sure!

Let me know when you decide re: Regra!

And yup, I'm totally fine with that! I had responded, but I don't think I was very clear on my response!
I would love to take in Pixie!
I would love to take in Pixie!
OwO
@MagicSpyglass

For sure, sending her over!
@MagicSpyglass

For sure, sending her over!
@Petall Thank you! She is gonna be well taken care of <3
@Petall Thank you! She is gonna be well taken care of <3
OwO
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 96 97