Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Travelocke] Try Everything [FINISHED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ggbjrd9lce69ae9/arcanetop.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oaP8X0c.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Try Everything[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia]I won't give up, no, I won't give in 'Til I reach the end, and then I'll start again No, I won't leave, I wanna try everything I wanna try even though I could fail[/font][/i][/size] A while after the Aethers made themselves known in Sornieth, three of their kind made a hasty decision to travel all around the continent. Three wayward Aethers, hatched just before the 'ship' crashed, were truly enamored by the modern world and wanted to experience it to the fullest, together. And making friends along the way. Surely nothing will go wrong! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] * I will update whenever I want. * You can comment, idk. * [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2669851]Source of the banners![/url] * [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60927224]Source of the dividers![/url] * ALSO also I'm putting [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364]this training guide[/url] for easiest access when putting stats on the dragons. No eliminate on those badboys. [b]Pinglist[/b]: (if I won't forget about it) (ask!) [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212888]RULES[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212890]CARAVAN[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212891]DECEASED[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212894]CHAPTERS[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ab4RyT.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6wlpvlzjg2yhu20/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
arcanetop.png

oaP8X0c.png

Try Everything
I won't give up, no, I won't give in
'Til I reach the end, and then I'll start again
No, I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

A while after the Aethers made themselves known in Sornieth, three of their kind made a hasty decision to travel all around the continent.
Three wayward Aethers, hatched just before the 'ship' crashed, were truly enamored by the modern world and wanted to experience it to the fullest, together.
And making friends along the way.
Surely nothing will go wrong!

arcanemid.png

* I will update whenever I want.
* You can comment, idk.
* Source of the banners!
* Source of the dividers!
* ALSO also I'm putting this training guide for easiest access when putting stats on the dragons. No eliminate on those badboys.

Pinglist: (if I won't forget about it)
(ask!)

arcanemid.png

RULES || CARAVAN || DECEASED || CHAPTERS

4ab4RyT.png

arcanebottom.png
Ian / Jill / Gris || 25yo || He/They Lesbian || Avatar
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ggbjrd9lce69ae9/arcanetop.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oaP8X0c.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Getting Started[/font][/b][/size] [LIST] [*]The challenge starts with 3 level 1 adult dragons. Select one of them to be the Caravan Leader. [*]Decide how many stops are on your dragons’ journey. The options below are suggestions, change up the length of the game as you see fit! This is about what is fun for you. [indent]- Gentle: 5 stops - Average: 10 stops - Difficult: 15 stops - Endless Mode: Travel until your caravan leader is level 25 as the only win condition[/indent] [*]Roll 1d10 to determine the distance your dragons must journey to reach the first stop on their journey. [*]Muster Resources with Arlo and multiply the first two numbers by 5 to determine your starting resource pool. [indent]- Supplies = pickaxe/rugged work (multiply) - Rations = magnify glass/precise work (multiply) - Trade goods = research notes (DON'T multiply)[/indent] [*]You draw a Pinkerton pull each day to decide your dragon's fate. Your dragons also get jobs in the future to decide what else you can do daily. [/LIST] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Base Rules[/font][/b][/size] [LIST] [*][b]Each dragon or hatchling consumes 1 ration per day, unless otherwise stated.[/b] [indent]- If there are not enough rations for all dragons, you must decide who to feed. - Dragons that do not eat cannot use their job special abilities. - Dragons that do not eat for 2 turns in a row lose 1 life. If they have no lives left, they perish.[/indent] [*][b]If your caravan runs out of Supplies and requires them to make repairs to move on, you only move 0.5 units of distance per day.[/b] [*][b]If a Dragon dies in Coli or in this challenge the dragon leaves your journey, unless they have extra lives or the rules state otherwise.[/b] [*][b]Purplestar[/b], [b]Dallas[/b] and [b]Moon[/b] can't die nor they can gain lives. If they faint/lose lives in coliseum or via an event, they become unavailable until the next stop. Only exception if they are the only dragons left. [*][b]When a dragon reaches level 10, 15 and 20, they gain an extra life.[/b] [*][b]If a dragon reaches level 25 it "retires."[/b] This dragon is unable to die or be affected by challenges, locking in its job from being taken, however, it cannot battle in the coliseum or breed due to age. You can still exalt the dragon and keep them alive in the challenge if you want sweet sweet cash. [*][b]You must flip a coin for each egg hatched.[/b] [indent][indent]Heads = Healthy Tails = Exalted[/indent] [b]Likewise, it's dangerous on the road for young hatchlings.[/b] [indent]Every day you must roll 6 sided dice for every hatchling in your lair. On a 1 the hatchling leaves your caravan.[/indent][/indent] [*][b]When a dragon reaches level 5 it must roll for a job.[/b] (Job list is below.) [*][b]If a dragon changes jobs through a challenge they keep the lives they have gained from their past job.[/b] [*][b]Apparel, familiars and scenes may be applied at any time to any dragons.[/b] [/LIST] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Dailies[/font][/b][/size] [LIST] [*]Check current dragons with jobs. Some of them have daily things you can do, others can impact the results of various Pinkerton Pull rolls. [*]Check nests and roll for any hatchlings in your kingdom. [*]Mark off your daily ration use. [*]Pull from Pinkerton and follow the draw of fate for whatever you get! [*]Unless otherwise stated, the caravan covers 1 distance unit a day/per Pinkerton pull. Mark off your progress towards the next journey stop. [*]If a journey stop is reached by the end of your turn, follow the section about special rolls and actions at stops (see below) [/LIST] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Drops of Fate[/font][/b][/size] [b]FOOD: Coliseum Time[/b] [indent][b]Plants:[/b] 20 matches [b]Insects:[/b] 30 matches [b]Seafood:[/b] 40 matches [b]Meat:[/b] 50 matches - You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator.(If a Guard is in your caravan then any dragons can be selected) Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the lowest level dragon of that group. (If a Guide is in your lair then any venue can be selected.) - If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. - You can quit your battle streak at any time to regain health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate.[/indent] [b]MATERIALS/TRINKETS: Road Encounters [/b] Roll a 20-sided die. Your challenge is as follows [quote][LIST=1] [*][b]Detour[/b] Flip a coin and follow the result: [indent][b]HEADS:[/b] Lose time and set your caravan back by 1 distance unit. Do not gain any distance at the end of your turn. [i]Example: Your caravan was at 3/7 units towards the next destination at the start of the turn. You are now at 2/7 units.[/i] [b]TAILS:[/b] Turns out this was a better road! Travel an additional 1 distance unit. [i]Example: Your caravan was at 3/7 units towards the next destination. With the normal distance per turn and the bonus, you are now at 4/7 units.[/i][/indent] [*][b]Lost[/b] Flip a coin and follow the result: [indent][b]HEADS:[/b] Lose time and set your caravan back by 1 distance unit. Do not gain any distance at the end of your turn. [i]Example: Your caravan was at 3/7 units towards the next destination at the start of the turn. You are now at 2/7 units.[/i] [b]TAILS:[/b] Get turned around and make no progress. Do not gain any distance at the end of your turn. [i]Example: Your caravan was at 3/7 units towards the next destination at the start of the turn. You are still at 3/7 units.[/i][/indent] [*][b]Romance on the Road[/b] Adopts 1 to 3 hatchlings. [*][b]Shortcut[/b] That took some time off! Travel an additional 1 distance unit. [i]Example: Your caravan was at 3/7 units towards the next destination. With the normal distance per turn and the bonus, you are now at 4/7 units.[/i] [*][b]Bandits![/b] The caravan is under attack! Pick your Caravan Leader and then two dragons at random. Raise them a level. [indent]Roll a 10-sided die for each dragon. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission. During this, dragons are invincible and cannot die in coli.[/indent] [*][b]Natural disaster[/b] Roll 1d4: [indent][b]1:[/b] Roll a 1d10 for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1, the dragon is exalted / loses a life. [b]2:[/b] Get turned around and make no progress. Do not gain any distance at the end of your turn. [i]Example: Your caravan was at 3/7 units towards the next destination at the start of the turn. You are still at 3/7 units.[/i] [b]3:[/b] Lose time and set your caravan back by 1 distance unit. Do not gain any distance at the end of your turn. [i]Example: Your caravan was at 3/7 units towards the next destination at the start of the turn. You are now at 2/7 units.[/i] [b]4:[/b] Roll 1d6 to determine how many supplies you must spend to get your caravan functional and moving again. If you have no supplies, your caravan can only move 0.5 units of distance per day until repaired.[/indent] [*][b]Sickness[/b] A great sickness comes over your entire convoy. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon on the journey. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life. [*][b]Accidents[/b] Something went sideways! Roll 1d6 to determine how many supplies you must spend to get your caravan functional and moving again. If you have no supplies, your caravan can only move 0.5 units of distance per day until repaired. [*][b]Sneak thieves[/b] Checking your resources today, you realize someone has made off with a bit of this and that since you last counted! Muster resources with Arlo and lose that amount of each resource from your stores. [*][b]Breaktime[/b] Choose a dragon at random. That dragon realizes they’d rather do a different job! They roll for a new career. The Caravan Leader is exempt from this. [*][b]Bonding[/b] Pick two dragons at random. They are now bonded and their fates are bound together. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Bonds ignore extra lives. [*][b]Hidden cache[/b] Along the way you stumble into somebody’s forgotten stash of goods. Roll 1d10 and add that number of trade goods to your resources! [*][b]Wanderer[/b] A dragon along the road wants to join your journey. Buy a cheap level 1 dragon! [*][b]Passing caravan[/b] A passing caravan shares news with your convoy. Roll 1d10 and add that number of supplies to your resources! [*][b]Festival[/b] The caravan passes through a festival. No rations are consumed today since the festival has a big feast for attendees! Roll 1d4: [indent][b]1:[/b] Your dragons are filled with vigor while celebrating! Randomize 5 dragons, they gain an extra life! [b]2:[/b] Many dragons at the festival are attracted to your caravan! Roll a 6 sided dice and buy that number of the cheapest dragons from the auction house. [b]3-4:[/b] Your dragons wrestle each other in celebration! Level up all dragons lower than level 5 until they reach level 5. Dragons are invincible in Coli and cannot die/lose lives while you level.[/indent] [*][b]Natural wonder[/b] The caravan comes across something wondrous! Randomly pick a dragon on the journey. They gain one extra life. [*][b]Beast clan attack[/b] The beast clans attack your caravan in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your Caravan Leader. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life. [*][b]Wildlife attack[/b] The caravan is under attack! Randomly choose three dragons to defend everyone. Fight 10-20 matches in the coliseum. [*][b]Contested Territory[/b] The caravan has to pass through an active battleground! Randomly choose three dragons to defend everyone. Fight 20-30 matches in the coliseum. [*][b]Friendly beast clan[/b] The caravan encounters some peaceful beast folk. Roll 1d10 and add that number of rations to your resources! [/LIST][/quote] [b]APPAREL: New dragon![/b] Flip a coin and follow the result [indent][b]HEADS:[/b] Grab the cheapest adult dragon off the AH. [b]TAILS:[/b] Grab the cheapest hatchling off the AH.[/indent] [b]FAMILIARS: Forks in the road[/b] Paths diverge ahead of your convoy... [indent][LIST] [*]Roll 1d4 to determine the number of next possible stop(s) on the route. [*]Rolls 1d10 per possible stop to determine the distance your dragons must journey to reach each of the stop(s). [*]Have your Caravan Leader decide which stop is the caravan’s next destination, and change the distance tracker as needed. [*]If the caravan decides to go to one of the new stop options, at the end of the turn the distance progress will be 1 out of whatever distance units were rolled. [/LIST] [i]Example: 2 stops are rolled. The first is 7 distance units away. The second is 3 distance units away. The caravan is currently routed to a stop that is 10 distance units away, and has covered 2/10 units of travel. Choosing to take the nearest stop route, the caravan will now be at 1/3 units at the end of this turn.[/i][/indent] [b]BATTLES ITEMS: Foraging[/b] Your wagon stores are looking a little empty. Keep your eyes peeled while you travel for anything you might be able to add to your stock and replenish resources! [b]No travel progress is made for the day, as the caravan spends the day foraging instead.[/b] [indent]Choose any three dragons in your caravan and enter a coliseum area low enough that they won’t gain XP. (If you have a Guide you can enter any coli venue.) Battle 50 matches. You can switch out dragons in between battles. [LIST] [*]For any food drops, add to your ration count on a one to one ratio. [*]For any material/trinket drops, add to your supply count on a one to one ratio. [*]For any familiar, battle stone, and apparel drops, add to your trade goods count on a one to one ratio. [*]If you get special drops such as an egg, skin/accent chest, or genes give a random dragon three extra lives. [/LIST] [b]ALTERNATIVELY:[/b] If you feel a 1:1 ratio is too generous for your caravan, consider working on a 3:1 or 5:1 ration of coli drops to rations/supplies/trade goods. Customize as you see fit![/indent] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Stops[/font][/b][/size] [LIST] [*]Stops occur at the end of a regular turn. Mark your progress to your overall destination! [*]Resupply your caravan by mustering resources with Arlo. Add the numbers to your resource totals. [indent]Supplies = pickaxe/rugged work Rations = magnify glass/precise work Trade goods = research notes[/indent] [*]Trade, if you so choose! [indent]1 trade good can be exchanged for 5 rations OR 5 supplies each. 5 rations or 5 supplies can be exchanged for 1 trade good.[/indent] [*]Manage Caravan Members [indent]New dragons can be hired to your caravan for 2 trade goods. Dragons already in the caravan can be dismissed, regardless of extra lives. Earn a number of rations or supplies (your choice) equal to the dragon’s coliseum level when they leave.[/indent] [*]Roll 1d10 to determine the distance your dragons must journey to reach the next stop on the main road. [/LIST] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Jobs[/font][/b][/size] [LIST=1] [*][b]Caravan Leader[/b] The one in charge of this trip! This dragon makes all the big decisions about what route to take, what happens at each stop on the journey, and is responsible for everyone on their caravan. [*][b]Driver[/b] These dragons know how to handle the pack animals and navigate any road condition. Allows for one result of “no distance made” or “negative distance made” to be ignored between journey stops. [*][b]Trader[/b] Traders know how to get the best deal and won’t settle for anything less! When at stops on your journey, double all resource gains from resupplying and caravan members leaving. [*][b]Guard[/b] These dragons are really strong and get three lives instead of one. They also allow you to pick the dragons you wish to send into Coli instead of picking at random. [*][b]Minder[/b] Somebody to watch the little ones and animals. Increase your hatchling's chances for survival! Instead of flipping a coin for each egg hatched, you roll a 1d4. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted. Instead of rolling a 1d6 daily for each hatchling who isn’t aged up, you roll a d12. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted. [*][b]Cook[/b] A master of the culinary arts! This dragon can make a little go a long way and reduces the daily needed ration resources. For every 5 dragons, use only 3 rations without consequence. If less than 3 dragons, no effect. This role does not stack. [*][b]Guide[/b] These dragons are familiar with the twists and turns of the area. Allows for one reroll of Road Encounter dice between journey stops. [*][b]Healer[/b] Instead of rolling 1d12 per dragon when dealing with sickness, roll 1d20 per dragon. Instead of rolling 1d10 per dragon when dealing with a natural disaster, roll 1d20 per dragon. [*][b]Wainwright[/b] Reduces supplies needed to repair the caravan by 1. If the supply amount needed is 1, this job has no effect. Repairs will always cost at least one supply. [*][b]Entertainer[/b] Makes your caravan highly desirable to join! You may add 1 dragon to the caravan when at stops for no resource cost. [*][b]Fortune teller[/b] A fortune teller can see the future and thus can choose to disregard one Pinkerton pull once per day, resulting in nothing happening. If they use this ability the Fortune Teller flips a coin. On tails they have used up all their magic and become a permanent passenger. [*][b]Cartographer[/b] If you have a Cartographer in your caravan, you’ve researched the best route through the first three coliseum areas! Deaths in these areas no longer count unless all your dragons battling faint. [*][b]Scout[/b] Lets you choose what area in the coliseum you battle in for any combat. [*][b]Teacher[/b] Having a teacher allows you to pick two dragons lower leveled than your Caravan Leader and level them up by one level once per day. While in coliseum, the dragons are immune to death. Instead roll 1d20 for each dragon to see if the two dragons are lost in training. On a 1, the dragon doesn't survive. The teacher does not accompany the dragons in Coli. If there are no dragons lower leveled than the Caravan Leader the teacher can instead train the Caravan Leader themselves to gain a single level. [*][b]Matchmaker [/b] Matchmakers allow you to “match” dragons and create a permanent pair. Once a pair is permanent they can breed at any time, but they cannot breed with any other dragons unless their spousal dragon dies. On a spousal dragon's death, roll a 6 sided dice. On a 1 the pair had formed a death bond and both are exalted. [*][b]Record Keeper [/b] Somebody has to keep track of all the members of the caravan! Lets you choose the names of your dragons instead of generating them. You can also rename one dragon a day now! [*][b]Alchemist[/b] Can give one dragon one gene or breed change every day. If a dragon receives a gene/breed change they roll a d20. On a 1 the dragon dies in the experiment. If the dragons survive they gain an extra life. You cannot add more than 3 genes to a dragon. You can only change a dragon's breed once. Genes and breeds cannot be changed without an Alchemist. [*][b]Crafter[/b] A handy dragon to have around. In the event that your supply count reaches 0 and you require supplies to fix the caravan, a crafter can get you back on the road again one time until the next stop. [*][b]Fancy-pants Passenger[/b] This dragon is not here to WORK! They are here to be pampered on their way to the final destination. This dragon consumes 2 rations per day, even with a cook in the caravan. [*][b]Artist[/b] Ah, what fickle muse strikes these dragons! Roll 1d4 for them each day. On a roll of 4, they have created an additional Trade Good to add to your resources.[/LIST] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212888]RULES[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212890]CARAVAN[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212891]DECEASED[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212894]CHAPTERS[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ab4RyT.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6wlpvlzjg2yhu20/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
arcanetop.png

oaP8X0c.png

Getting Started
  • The challenge starts with 3 level 1 adult dragons. Select one of them to be the Caravan Leader.
  • Decide how many stops are on your dragons’ journey. The options below are suggestions, change up the length of the game as you see fit! This is about what is fun for you.
    - Gentle: 5 stops
    - Average: 10 stops
    - Difficult: 15 stops
    - Endless Mode: Travel until your caravan leader is level 25 as the only win condition
  • Roll 1d10 to determine the distance your dragons must journey to reach the first stop on their journey.
  • Muster Resources with Arlo and multiply the first two numbers by 5 to determine your starting resource pool.
    - Supplies = pickaxe/rugged work (multiply)
    - Rations = magnify glass/precise work (multiply)
    - Trade goods = research notes (DON'T multiply)
  • You draw a Pinkerton pull each day to decide your dragon's fate. Your dragons also get jobs in the future to decide what else you can do daily.

arcanemid.png

Base Rules
  • Each dragon or hatchling consumes 1 ration per day, unless otherwise stated.
    - If there are not enough rations for all dragons, you must decide who to feed.
    - Dragons that do not eat cannot use their job special abilities.
    - Dragons that do not eat for 2 turns in a row lose 1 life. If they have no lives left, they perish.
  • If your caravan runs out of Supplies and requires them to make repairs to move on, you only move 0.5 units of distance per day.
  • If a Dragon dies in Coli or in this challenge the dragon leaves your journey, unless they have extra lives or the rules state otherwise.
  • Purplestar, Dallas and Moon can't die nor they can gain lives. If they faint/lose lives in coliseum or via an event, they become unavailable until the next stop. Only exception if they are the only dragons left.
  • When a dragon reaches level 10, 15 and 20, they gain an extra life.
  • If a dragon reaches level 25 it "retires." This dragon is unable to die or be affected by challenges, locking in its job from being taken, however, it cannot battle in the coliseum or breed due to age. You can still exalt the dragon and keep them alive in the challenge if you want sweet sweet cash.
  • You must flip a coin for each egg hatched.
    Heads = Healthy
    Tails = Exalted
    Likewise, it's dangerous on the road for young hatchlings.
    Every day you must roll 6 sided dice for every hatchling in your lair. On a 1 the hatchling leaves your caravan.
  • When a dragon reaches level 5 it must roll for a job. (Job list is below.)
  • If a dragon changes jobs through a challenge they keep the lives they have gained from their past job.
  • Apparel, familiars and scenes may be applied at any time to any dragons.

arcanemid.png

Dailies
  • Check current dragons with jobs. Some of them have daily things you can do, others can impact the results of various Pinkerton Pull rolls.
  • Check nests and roll for any hatchlings in your kingdom.
  • Mark off your daily ration use.
  • Pull from Pinkerton and follow the draw of fate for whatever you get!
  • Unless otherwise stated, the caravan covers 1 distance unit a day/per Pinkerton pull. Mark off your progress towards the next journey stop.
  • If a journey stop is reached by the end of your turn, follow the section about special rolls and actions at stops (see below)

arcanemid.png

Drops of Fate
FOOD: Coliseum Time
Plants: 20 matches
Insects: 30 matches
Seafood: 40 matches
Meat: 50 matches

- You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator.(If a Guard is in your caravan then any dragons can be selected)
Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the lowest level dragon of that group. (If a Guide is in your lair then any venue can be selected.)
- If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day.
- You can quit your battle streak at any time to regain health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate.

MATERIALS/TRINKETS: Road Encounters
Roll a 20-sided die. Your challenge is as follows
Quote:
  1. Detour
    Flip a coin and follow the result:
    HEADS: Lose time and set your caravan back by 1 distance unit. Do not gain any distance at the end of your turn.
    Example: Your caravan was at 3/7 units towards the next destination at the start of the turn. You are now at 2/7 units.
    TAILS: Turns out this was a better road! Travel an additional 1 distance unit.
    Example: Your caravan was at 3/7 units towards the next destination. With the normal distance per turn and the bonus, you are now at 4/7 units.
  2. Lost
    Flip a coin and follow the result:
    HEADS: Lose time and set your caravan back by 1 distance unit. Do not gain any distance at the end of your turn.
    Example: Your caravan was at 3/7 units towards the next destination at the start of the turn. You are now at 2/7 units.
    TAILS: Get turned around and make no progress. Do not gain any distance at the end of your turn.
    Example: Your caravan was at 3/7 units towards the next destination at the start of the turn. You are still at 3/7 units.
  3. Romance on the Road
    Adopts 1 to 3 hatchlings.
  4. Shortcut
    That took some time off! Travel an additional 1 distance unit.
    Example: Your caravan was at 3/7 units towards the next destination. With the normal distance per turn and the bonus, you are now at 4/7 units.
  5. Bandits!
    The caravan is under attack! Pick your Caravan Leader and then two dragons at random. Raise them a level.
    Roll a 10-sided die for each dragon. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission. During this, dragons are invincible and cannot die in coli.
  6. Natural disaster
    Roll 1d4:
    1: Roll a 1d10 for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1, the dragon is exalted / loses a life.
    2: Get turned around and make no progress. Do not gain any distance at the end of your turn.
    Example: Your caravan was at 3/7 units towards the next destination at the start of the turn. You are still at 3/7 units.
    3: Lose time and set your caravan back by 1 distance unit. Do not gain any distance at the end of your turn.
    4: Roll 1d6 to determine how many supplies you must spend to get your caravan functional and moving again. If you have no supplies, your caravan can only move 0.5 units of distance per day until repaired.
  7. Sickness
    A great sickness comes over your entire convoy. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon on the journey. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.
  8. Accidents
    Something went sideways! Roll 1d6 to determine how many supplies you must spend to get your caravan functional and moving again. If you have no supplies, your caravan can only move 0.5 units of distance per day until repaired.
  9. Sneak thieves
    Checking your resources today, you realize someone has made off with a bit of this and that since you last counted! Muster resources with Arlo and lose that amount of each resource from your stores.
  10. Breaktime
    Choose a dragon at random. That dragon realizes they’d rather do a different job! They roll for a new career. The Caravan Leader is exempt from this.
  11. Bonding
    Pick two dragons at random. They are now bonded and their fates are bound together. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Bonds ignore extra lives.
  12. Hidden cache
    Along the way you stumble into somebody’s forgotten stash of goods. Roll 1d10 and add that number of trade goods to your resources!
  13. Wanderer
    A dragon along the road wants to join your journey. Buy a cheap level 1 dragon!
  14. Passing caravan
    A passing caravan shares news with your convoy. Roll 1d10 and add that number of supplies to your resources!
  15. Festival
    The caravan passes through a festival. No rations are consumed today since the festival has a big feast for attendees! Roll 1d4:
    1: Your dragons are filled with vigor while celebrating! Randomize 5 dragons, they gain an extra life!
    2: Many dragons at the festival are attracted to your caravan! Roll a 6 sided dice and buy that number of the cheapest dragons from the auction house.
    3-4: Your dragons wrestle each other in celebration! Level up all dragons lower than level 5 until they reach level 5. Dragons are invincible in Coli and cannot die/lose lives while you level.
  16. Natural wonder
    The caravan comes across something wondrous! Randomly pick a dragon on the journey. They gain one extra life.
  17. Beast clan attack
    The beast clans attack your caravan in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your Caravan Leader. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life.
  18. Wildlife attack
    The caravan is under attack! Randomly choose three dragons to defend everyone. Fight 10-20 matches in the coliseum.
  19. Contested Territory
    The caravan has to pass through an active battleground! Randomly choose three dragons to defend everyone. Fight 20-30 matches in the coliseum.
  20. Friendly beast clan
    The caravan encounters some peaceful beast folk. Roll 1d10 and add that number of rations to your resources!

APPAREL: New dragon!
Flip a coin and follow the result
HEADS: Grab the cheapest adult dragon off the AH.
TAILS: Grab the cheapest hatchling off the AH.

FAMILIARS: Forks in the road
Paths diverge ahead of your convoy...
  • Roll 1d4 to determine the number of next possible stop(s) on the route.
  • Rolls 1d10 per possible stop to determine the distance your dragons must journey to reach each of the stop(s).
  • Have your Caravan Leader decide which stop is the caravan’s next destination, and change the distance tracker as needed.
  • If the caravan decides to go to one of the new stop options, at the end of the turn the distance progress will be 1 out of whatever distance units were rolled.
Example: 2 stops are rolled. The first is 7 distance units away. The second is 3 distance units away. The caravan is currently routed to a stop that is 10 distance units away, and has covered 2/10 units of travel.
Choosing to take the nearest stop route, the caravan will now be at 1/3 units at the end of this turn.

BATTLES ITEMS: Foraging
Your wagon stores are looking a little empty. Keep your eyes peeled while you travel for anything you might be able to add to your stock and replenish resources!
No travel progress is made for the day, as the caravan spends the day foraging instead.
Choose any three dragons in your caravan and enter a coliseum area low enough that they won’t gain XP. (If you have a Guide you can enter any coli venue.) Battle 50 matches. You can switch out dragons in between battles.
  • For any food drops, add to your ration count on a one to one ratio.
  • For any material/trinket drops, add to your supply count on a one to one ratio.
  • For any familiar, battle stone, and apparel drops, add to your trade goods count on a one to one ratio.
  • If you get special drops such as an egg, skin/accent chest, or genes give a random dragon three extra lives.

ALTERNATIVELY: If you feel a 1:1 ratio is too generous for your caravan, consider working on a 3:1 or 5:1 ration of coli drops to rations/supplies/trade goods. Customize as you see fit!

arcanemid.png

Stops
  • Stops occur at the end of a regular turn. Mark your progress to your overall destination!
  • Resupply your caravan by mustering resources with Arlo. Add the numbers to your resource totals.
    Supplies = pickaxe/rugged work
    Rations = magnify glass/precise work
    Trade goods = research notes
  • Trade, if you so choose!
    1 trade good can be exchanged for 5 rations OR 5 supplies each.
    5 rations or 5 supplies can be exchanged for 1 trade good.
  • Manage Caravan Members
    New dragons can be hired to your caravan for 2 trade goods.
    Dragons already in the caravan can be dismissed, regardless of extra lives. Earn a number of rations or supplies (your choice) equal to the dragon’s coliseum level when they leave.
  • Roll 1d10 to determine the distance your dragons must journey to reach the next stop on the main road.

arcanemid.png

Jobs
  1. Caravan Leader
    The one in charge of this trip! This dragon makes all the big decisions about what route to take, what happens at each stop on the journey, and is responsible for everyone on their caravan.
  2. Driver
    These dragons know how to handle the pack animals and navigate any road condition. Allows for one result of “no distance made” or “negative distance made” to be ignored between journey stops.
  3. Trader
    Traders know how to get the best deal and won’t settle for anything less! When at stops on your journey, double all resource gains from resupplying and caravan members leaving.
  4. Guard
    These dragons are really strong and get three lives instead of one. They also allow you to pick the dragons you wish to send into Coli instead of picking at random.
  5. Minder
    Somebody to watch the little ones and animals. Increase your hatchling's chances for survival! Instead of flipping a coin for each egg hatched, you roll a 1d4. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted. Instead of rolling a 1d6 daily for each hatchling who isn’t aged up, you roll a d12. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted.
  6. Cook
    A master of the culinary arts! This dragon can make a little go a long way and reduces the daily needed ration resources. For every 5 dragons, use only 3 rations without consequence. If less than 3 dragons, no effect. This role does not stack.
  7. Guide
    These dragons are familiar with the twists and turns of the area. Allows for one reroll of Road Encounter dice between journey stops.
  8. Healer
    Instead of rolling 1d12 per dragon when dealing with sickness, roll 1d20 per dragon. Instead of rolling 1d10 per dragon when dealing with a natural disaster, roll 1d20 per dragon.
  9. Wainwright
    Reduces supplies needed to repair the caravan by 1. If the supply amount needed is 1, this job has no effect. Repairs will always cost at least one supply.
  10. Entertainer
    Makes your caravan highly desirable to join! You may add 1 dragon to the caravan when at stops for no resource cost.
  11. Fortune teller
    A fortune teller can see the future and thus can choose to disregard one Pinkerton pull once per day, resulting in nothing happening. If they use this ability the Fortune Teller flips a coin. On tails they have used up all their magic and become a permanent passenger.
  12. Cartographer
    If you have a Cartographer in your caravan, you’ve researched the best route through the first three coliseum areas! Deaths in these areas no longer count unless all your dragons battling faint.
  13. Scout
    Lets you choose what area in the coliseum you battle in for any combat.
  14. Teacher
    Having a teacher allows you to pick two dragons lower leveled than your Caravan Leader and level them up by one level once per day. While in coliseum, the dragons are immune to death. Instead roll 1d20 for each dragon to see if the two dragons are lost in training. On a 1, the dragon doesn't survive. The teacher does not accompany the dragons in Coli. If there are no dragons lower leveled than the Caravan Leader the teacher can instead train the Caravan Leader themselves to gain a single level.
  15. Matchmaker
    Matchmakers allow you to “match” dragons and create a permanent pair. Once a pair is permanent they can breed at any time, but they cannot breed with any other dragons unless their spousal dragon dies. On a spousal dragon's death, roll a 6 sided dice. On a 1 the pair had formed a death bond and both are exalted.
  16. Record Keeper
    Somebody has to keep track of all the members of the caravan! Lets you choose the names of your dragons instead of generating them. You can also rename one dragon a day now!
  17. Alchemist
    Can give one dragon one gene or breed change every day. If a dragon receives a gene/breed change they roll a d20. On a 1 the dragon dies in the experiment. If the dragons survive they gain an extra life. You cannot add more than 3 genes to a dragon. You can only change a dragon's breed once.
    Genes and breeds cannot be changed without an Alchemist.
  18. Crafter
    A handy dragon to have around. In the event that your supply count reaches 0 and you require supplies to fix the caravan, a crafter can get you back on the road again one time until the next stop.
  19. Fancy-pants Passenger
    This dragon is not here to WORK! They are here to be pampered on their way to the final destination. This dragon consumes 2 rations per day, even with a cook in the caravan.
  20. Artist
    Ah, what fickle muse strikes these dragons! Roll 1d4 for them each day. On a roll of 4, they have created an additional Trade Good to add to your resources.

arcanemid.png

4ab4RyT.png

arcanebottom.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ggbjrd9lce69ae9/arcanetop.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oaP8X0c.png[/img] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84967767][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849678/84967767.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=plague rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Purplestar the leader of ArcaneClan[/b] (they/she)[/size] [size=3]Level 9 || Caravan Leader || X Lives No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Light-hearted, Competent, and Courteous[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84907281][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849073/84907281.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=nature rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]MoonMoon[/b] (he/him)[/size] [size=3]Level 7 || Scout || X Lives No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Trusting, Clever, Ingenious, and Entertaining[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84907497][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/849075/84907497.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=light rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Leeloo Dallas Multipass[/b] (they/them)[/size] [size=3]Level 7 || Healer || X Lives No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Optimistic, happy, Understanding, and Intelligent[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75895203][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/758953/75895203.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=arcane rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]BBQ Cheeto[/b] (she/her)[/size] [size=3]Level 8 || Cook || 2 Lives No mate || No children || Deathbond: Jaguar[/font] [size=2]Stoic, Dismissive, and Strict[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86376800][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/863769/86376800.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=plague rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Jaguar[/b] (she/they)[/size] [size=3]Level 7 || Guide || 1 Life No mate || No children || Deathbond: Cheeto[/font] [size=2]Naive, Informative, and Hates conflict[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83178301][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/831784/83178301.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=shadow rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Junior[/b] (he/they/we)[/size] [size=3]Level 7 || Knight || 1 Life No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Quietly forceful, Adventurous, Cunning and Insincere[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86501999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/865020/86501999.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=light rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Rusty[/b] (he/him)[/size] [size=3]Level 7 || Driver || 1 Life No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Observant, Level-headed, and Emotionally aware[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87680482][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/876805/87680482.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=wind rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Circe of Lyfe[/b] (they/them)[/size] [size=3]Level 5 || Entertainer || 1 Life No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Unfocused, and Ambitious[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87494642][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/874947/87494642.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=shadow rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Ascan[/b] (he/him)[/size] [size=3]Level 5 || Cook || 1 Life No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Unsociable, and Devoted[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87648957][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/876490/87648957.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=nature rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Fluorite[/b] (they/he)[/size] [size=3]Level 5 || Cartographer || 1 Life No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Consistent, and Tireless[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87990028][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/879901/87990028.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=plague rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Industria Revolution[/b] (she/her)[/size] [size=3]Level 1 || Passenger || 1 Life No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Miserable, A dreamer, Average mannered, and Risk-taker[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87914098][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/879141/87914098.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=plague rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]AmberMantis[/b] (he/him)[/size] [size=3]Level 1 || Passenger || 1 Life No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Demanding, Shallow, and Sadistic[/size][/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212888]RULES[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212890]CARAVAN[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212891]DECEASED[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212894]CHAPTERS[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ab4RyT.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6wlpvlzjg2yhu20/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
arcanetop.png

oaP8X0c.png
84967767.png _ _ Purplestar the leader of ArcaneClan (they/she)
Level 9 || Caravan Leader || X Lives
No mate || No children || No deathbond

Light-hearted, Competent, and Courteous
84907281.png _ _ MoonMoon (he/him)
Level 7 || Scout || X Lives

Trusting, Clever, Ingenious, and Entertaining
84907497.png _ _ Leeloo Dallas Multipass (they/them)
Level 7 || Healer || X Lives

Optimistic, happy, Understanding, and Intelligent
75895203.png _ _ BBQ Cheeto (she/her)
Level 8 || Cook || 2 Lives
No mate || No children || Deathbond: Jaguar

Stoic, Dismissive, and Strict
86376800.png _ _ Jaguar (she/they)
Level 7 || Guide || 1 Life
No mate || No children || Deathbond: Cheeto

Naive, Informative, and Hates conflict
83178301.png _ _ Junior (he/they/we)
Level 7 || Knight || 1 Life

Quietly forceful, Adventurous, Cunning and Insincere
86501999.png _ _ Rusty (he/him)
Level 7 || Driver || 1 Life

Observant, Level-headed, and Emotionally aware
87680482.png _ _ Circe of Lyfe (they/them)
Level 5 || Entertainer || 1 Life

Unfocused, and Ambitious
87494642.png _ _ Ascan (he/him)
Level 5 || Cook || 1 Life

Unsociable, and Devoted
87648957.png _ _ Fluorite (they/he)
Level 5 || Cartographer || 1 Life

Consistent, and Tireless
87990028.png _ _ Industria Revolution (she/her)
Level 1 || Passenger || 1 Life

Miserable, A dreamer, Average mannered, and Risk-taker
87914098.png _ _ AmberMantis (he/him)
Level 1 || Passenger || 1 Life

Demanding, Shallow, and Sadistic

arcanemid.png

4ab4RyT.png

arcanebottom.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ggbjrd9lce69ae9/arcanetop.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oaP8X0c.png[/img] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86476414][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/864765/86476414.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=lightning rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Shade[/b] (they/them)[/size] [size=3]Level 5 || Teacher || Day 12 - Day 23 No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Hard-working, Average mannered, A follower and Introverted[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86884528][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/868846/86884528.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=lightning rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Risen[/b] (they/them)[/size] [size=3]Level 5 || Cartographer || Day 31 - Day 42 No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Wacky, Pious, and Superior[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87171676][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/871717/87171676.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=nature rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Squeal[/b] (he/him)[/size] [size=3]Level 5 || Passenger || Day 41 - Day 47 No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Gracious, Reckless, Impatient, Active, and Affable[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87177122][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/871772/87177122.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=lightning rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Comet[/b] (she/her)[/size] [size=3]Level 5 || Wainwright || Day 41 - Day 51 No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Kindhearted, Careful and Well-mannered[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86677836][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/866779/86677836.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=water rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Carmine Sandiego[/b] (she/they)[/size] [size=3]Level 6 || Artist || Day 25 - Day 58 No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Practical, Emotional, Joker and Absent-minded[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86557727][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/865578/86557727.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=shadow rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Twilight Zone[/b] (he/him)[/size] [size=3]Level 7 || Fortune Teller || Day 24 - Day 60 No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Depressed, Narrow-minded, Distracted and Dependent[/size][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87714907][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/877150/87714907.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][emoji=nature rune size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]_[nextcol][font=mistral][size=4][b]Flamechaser[/b] (she/they)[/size] [size=3]Level 1 || Passenger || Day 59 - Day 63 No mate || No children || No deathbond[/font] [size=2]Attentive, Methodical, Bad mannered, and Traditional[/size][/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212888]RULES[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212890]CARAVAN[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212891]DECEASED[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212894]CHAPTERS[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ab4RyT.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6wlpvlzjg2yhu20/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
arcanetop.png

oaP8X0c.png
86476414.png _ _ Shade (they/them)
Level 5 || Teacher || Day 12 - Day 23

Hard-working, Average mannered, A follower and Introverted
86884528.png _ _ Risen (they/them)
Level 5 || Cartographer || Day 31 - Day 42

Wacky, Pious, and Superior
87171676.png _ _ Squeal (he/him)
Level 5 || Passenger || Day 41 - Day 47

Gracious, Reckless, Impatient, Active, and Affable
87177122.png _ _ Comet (she/her)
Level 5 || Wainwright || Day 41 - Day 51

Kindhearted, Careful and Well-mannered
86677836.png _ _ Carmine Sandiego (she/they)
Level 6 || Artist || Day 25 - Day 58

Practical, Emotional, Joker and Absent-minded
86557727.png _ _ Twilight Zone (he/him)
Level 7 || Fortune Teller || Day 24 - Day 60

Depressed, Narrow-minded, Distracted and Dependent
87714907.png _ _ Flamechaser (she/they)
Level 1 || Passenger || Day 59 - Day 63

Attentive, Methodical, Bad mannered, and Traditional

arcanemid.png

4ab4RyT.png

arcanebottom.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ggbjrd9lce69ae9/arcanetop.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oaP8X0c.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Chapter 1 - Starfall Isles[/font][/b][/size] [quote] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54219147]Day 1[/url] - Observatory[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54225228]Day 2[/url] - Observatory > Oculus of the Eleven[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54231733]Day 3[/url] - Oculus of the Eleven > [u]Astrolodome[/u][/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54238246]Day 4[/url] - Astrolodome[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/2#post_54243948]Day 5[/url] - Astrolodome > Starwood Strand[/font][/i][/size][/quote] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Chapter 2 - Scarred Wasteland[/font][/b][/size] [quote] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/2#post_54250111]Day 6[/url] - Starwood Strand > Wandering Contagion[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/2#post_54257044]Day 7[/url] - Wandering Contagion[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/2#post_54263328]Day 8[/url] - Wandering Contagion > Abiding Boneyard (halfway near Rotrock Rim)[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/2#post_54269783]Day 9[/url] - Abiding Boneyard (halfway near Rotrock Rim)[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/2#post_54277293]Day 10[/url] - Abiding Boneyard (halfway near Rotrock Rim) > [u]Hellwell Undercroft[/u][/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/3#post_54282773]Day 11[/url] - Hellwell Undercroft[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/3#post_54288791]Day 12[/url] - Hellwell Undercroft > Abiding Boneyard (halfway near Rotrock Rim)[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/3#post_54296272]Day 13[/url] - Abiding Boneyard (halfway near Rotrock Rim) > Wandering Contagion[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/3#post_54302533]Day 14[/url] - Wandering Contagion[/font][/i][/size] [/quote] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Chapter 3 - Windswept Plateau[/font][/b][/size] [quote] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/3#post_54309072]Day 15[/url] - Wandering Contagion > Reedcleft Ascent[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/3#post_54314639]Day 16[/url] - Reedcleft Ascent[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/3#post_54321271]Day 17[/url] - Reedcleft Ascent > Singer's Brook[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/3#post_54327183]Day 18[/url] - Singer's Brook > Millmeadows[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/3#post_54343061]Day 19[/url] - Millmeadows > [u]Aergate[/u][/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/4#post_54351089]Day 20[/url] - Aergate[/font][/i][/size] [/quote] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Chapter 4 - Southern Icefield[/font][/b][/size] [quote] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/4#post_54365877]Day 21[/url] - Aergate > Snowsquall Tundra[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/4#post_54373925]Day 22[/url] - Snowsquall Tundra > Cloudscrape Crags[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/4#post_54383295]Day 23[/url] - Cloudscrape Crags > Reclaimer's Glacier[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/4#post_54391385]Day 24[/url] - Reclaimer's Glacier > [u]Rimebone Stockade[/u][/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/4#post_54397401]Day 25[/url] - Rimebone Stockade > Reclaimer's Glacier[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/4#post_54406315]Day 26[/url] - Reclaimer's Glacier > Cloudscrape Crags[/font][/i][/size] [/quote] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Chapter 5 - Ashfall Waste[/font][/b][/size] [quote] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/4#post_54412736]Day 27[/url] - Cloudscrape Crags > Magmablood Rebuke[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/4#post_54422445]Day 28[/url] - Magmablood Rebuke > Flintlock Fumaroles[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/4#post_54428412]Day 29[/url] - Flintlock Fumaroles > Molten Scar[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/5#post_54435744]Day 30[/url] - Molten Scar[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/5#post_54444674]Day 31[/url] - Molten Scar > [u]Cinderslag[/u][/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/5#post_54451856]Day 32[/url] - Cinderslag[/font][/i][/size] [/quote] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Chapter 6 - Shifting Expanse[/font][/b][/size] [quote] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/5#post_54459380]Day 33[/url] - Cinderslag > Highland Scrub[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/5#post_54467142]Day 34[/url] - Highland Scrub[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/5#post_54476595]Day 35[/url] - Highland Scrub > Carrion Canyon[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/5#post_54483371]Day 36[/url] - Carrion Canyon > Highland Scrub[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/5#post_54492865]Day 37[/url] - Highland Scrub > Carrion Canyon[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/5#post_54500202]Day 38[/url] - Carrion Canyon > Charged Barrens[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/5#post_54506117]Day 39[/url] - Charged Barrens[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/6#post_54523086]Day 40[/url] - Charged Barrens[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/6#post_54530695]Day 41[/url] - Charged Barrens > The Lightning Farm[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/6#post_54537670]Day 42[/url] - The Lightning Farm > Tempest Spire[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/6#post_54544236]Day 43[/url] - Tempest Spire[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/6#post_54553546]Day 44[/url] - Tempest Spire[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/6#post_54559385]Day 45[/url] - Tempest Spire[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/6#post_54559385]Day 46[/url] - Tempest Spire > [u]Turrets of Goldensparc[/u][/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/6#post_54573938]Day 47[/url] - Turrets of Goldensparc > Wiretangle Walk[/font][/i][/size] [/quote] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Chapter 7 - Sunbeam Ruins[/font][/b][/size] [quote] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/6#post_54579819]Day 48[/url] - Wiretangle Walk > Moonportal[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/7#post_54587357]Day 49[/url] - Moonportal > Hewn City[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/7#post_54592911]Day 50[/url] - Hewn City > Moonportal[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/7#post_54599471]Day 51[/url] - Moonportal > Hewn City[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/7#post_54606424]Day 52[/url] - Hewn City > Emperor's Wake[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/7#post_54613487]Day 53[/url] - Emperor's Wake > Daylight Sanctum[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/7#post_54619871]Day 54[/url] - Daylight Sanctum[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/7#post_54625466]Day 55[/url] - Daylight Sanctum > [u]Lanternlea Port[/u][/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/7#post_54632155]Day 56[/url] - Lanternlea Port[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/7#post_54641425]Day 57[/url] - Lanternlea Port > Daylight Sanctum[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/7#post_54652552]Day 58[/url] - Daylight Sanctum[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/8#post_54661611]Day 59[/url] - Daylight Sanctum > Emperor's Wake[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/8#post_54669925]Day 60[/url] - Emperor's Wake > Hewn City[/font][/i][/size] [/quote] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Chapter 8 - Sea of a Thousand Currents[/font][/b][/size] [quote] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/8#post_54676553]Day 61[/url] - Hewn City > Tsunami Flats[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/8#post_54685974]Day 62[/url] - Tsunami Flats > Churnscar Wharf[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/8#post_54694465]Day 63[/url] - Churnscar Wharf[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/8#post_54701625]Day 64[/url] - Churnscar Wharf > [u]Flotsam Town[/u][/font][/i][/size] [/quote] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Chapter 9 - Tangled Wood[/font][/b][/size] [quote] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/8#post_54710249]Day 65[/url] - Flotsam Town > Driftwood Drag[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/8#post_54718497]Day 66[/url] - Driftwood Drag[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/8#post_54725605]Day 67[/url] - Driftwood Drag[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/8#post_54733719]Day 68[/url] - Driftwood Drag > Sunportal[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/9#post_54741284]Day 69[/url] - Sunportal[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/9#post_54748805]Day 70[/url] - Sunportal > Thorndark Altar[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/9#post_54757489]Day 71[/url] - Thorndark Altar > Forum of the Obscured Crescent[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/9#post_54764480]Day 72[/url] - Forum of the Obscured Crescent > Foxfire Bramble[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/9#post_54772888]Day 73[/url] - Foxfire Bramble[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/9#post_54779189]Day 74[/url] - Foxfire Bramble > [u]Murkbarrow Close[/u][/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/9#post_54786924]Day 75[/url] - Murkbarrow Close > Dusk Sanctum[/font][/i][/size] [/quote] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Chapter 10 - Viridian Labyrinth[/font][/b][/size] [quote] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/8#post_54676553]Day 76[/url] - Dusk Sanctum > Wild Sanctum[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/9#post_54801650]Day 77[/url] - Wild Sanctum > Gladeveins[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/10#post_54878165]Day 78[/url] - Gladeveins > Shrieking Wilds[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/10#post_54878219]Day 79[/url] - Shrieking Wilds[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/10#post_54878285]Day 80[/url] - Shrieking Wilds > [u]Gladebough Village[/u][/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/10#post_54878312]Day 81[/url] - Gladebough Village > Wild Sanctum[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/10#post_54878321]Day 82[/url] - Wild Sanctum > Everbloom Gardens[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/10#post_54878325]Day 83[/url] - Everbloom Gardens[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/10#post_54878362]Day 84[/url] - Everbloom Gardens > Pox Consulate[/font][/i][/size] [/quote] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Chapter 11 - Dragonhome[/font][/b][/size] [quote] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/10#post_54878393]Day 85[/url] - Pox Consulate > Colonnades of Antiquity[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/10#post_54878413]Day 86[/url] - Colonnades of Antiquity > Pillar of the World[/font][/i][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/10#post_54878423]Day 87[/url] - Pillar of the World > Greatwyrm's Breach[/font][/i][/size] [/quote] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Chapter 12 - Starfall Isles 2[/font][/b][/size] [quote] - [/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212888]RULES[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212890]CARAVAN[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212891]DECEASED[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212894]CHAPTERS[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ab4RyT.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6wlpvlzjg2yhu20/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
arcanetop.png

oaP8X0c.png

Chapter 1 - Starfall Isles
Quote:
Day 1 - Observatory
Day 2 - Observatory > Oculus of the Eleven
Day 3 - Oculus of the Eleven > Astrolodome
Day 4 - Astrolodome
Day 5 - Astrolodome > Starwood Strand

Chapter 2 - Scarred Wasteland
Quote:
Day 6 - Starwood Strand > Wandering Contagion
Day 7 - Wandering Contagion
Day 8 - Wandering Contagion > Abiding Boneyard (halfway near Rotrock Rim)
Day 9 - Abiding Boneyard (halfway near Rotrock Rim)
Day 10 - Abiding Boneyard (halfway near Rotrock Rim) > Hellwell Undercroft
Day 11 - Hellwell Undercroft
Day 12 - Hellwell Undercroft > Abiding Boneyard (halfway near Rotrock Rim)
Day 13 - Abiding Boneyard (halfway near Rotrock Rim) > Wandering Contagion
Day 14 - Wandering Contagion

Chapter 3 - Windswept Plateau
Quote:
Day 15 - Wandering Contagion > Reedcleft Ascent
Day 16 - Reedcleft Ascent
Day 17 - Reedcleft Ascent > Singer's Brook
Day 18 - Singer's Brook > Millmeadows
Day 19 - Millmeadows > Aergate
Day 20 - Aergate

Chapter 4 - Southern Icefield
Quote:
Day 21 - Aergate > Snowsquall Tundra
Day 22 - Snowsquall Tundra > Cloudscrape Crags
Day 23 - Cloudscrape Crags > Reclaimer's Glacier
Day 24 - Reclaimer's Glacier > Rimebone Stockade
Day 25 - Rimebone Stockade > Reclaimer's Glacier
Day 26 - Reclaimer's Glacier > Cloudscrape Crags

Chapter 5 - Ashfall Waste
Quote:
Day 27 - Cloudscrape Crags > Magmablood Rebuke
Day 28 - Magmablood Rebuke > Flintlock Fumaroles
Day 29 - Flintlock Fumaroles > Molten Scar
Day 30 - Molten Scar
Day 31 - Molten Scar > Cinderslag
Day 32 - Cinderslag

Chapter 6 - Shifting Expanse
Quote:
Day 33 - Cinderslag > Highland Scrub
Day 34 - Highland Scrub
Day 35 - Highland Scrub > Carrion Canyon
Day 36 - Carrion Canyon > Highland Scrub
Day 37 - Highland Scrub > Carrion Canyon
Day 38 - Carrion Canyon > Charged Barrens
Day 39 - Charged Barrens
Day 40 - Charged Barrens
Day 41 - Charged Barrens > The Lightning Farm
Day 42 - The Lightning Farm > Tempest Spire
Day 43 - Tempest Spire
Day 44 - Tempest Spire
Day 45 - Tempest Spire
Day 46 - Tempest Spire > Turrets of Goldensparc
Day 47 - Turrets of Goldensparc > Wiretangle Walk

Chapter 7 - Sunbeam Ruins
Quote:
Day 48 - Wiretangle Walk > Moonportal
Day 49 - Moonportal > Hewn City
Day 50 - Hewn City > Moonportal
Day 51 - Moonportal > Hewn City
Day 52 - Hewn City > Emperor's Wake
Day 53 - Emperor's Wake > Daylight Sanctum
Day 54 - Daylight Sanctum
Day 55 - Daylight Sanctum > Lanternlea Port
Day 56 - Lanternlea Port
Day 57 - Lanternlea Port > Daylight Sanctum
Day 58 - Daylight Sanctum
Day 59 - Daylight Sanctum > Emperor's Wake
Day 60 - Emperor's Wake > Hewn City

Chapter 8 - Sea of a Thousand Currents
Quote:
Day 61 - Hewn City > Tsunami Flats
Day 62 - Tsunami Flats > Churnscar Wharf
Day 63 - Churnscar Wharf
Day 64 - Churnscar Wharf > Flotsam Town

Chapter 9 - Tangled Wood
Quote:
Day 65 - Flotsam Town > Driftwood Drag
Day 66 - Driftwood Drag
Day 67 - Driftwood Drag
Day 68 - Driftwood Drag > Sunportal
Day 69 - Sunportal
Day 70 - Sunportal > Thorndark Altar
Day 71 - Thorndark Altar > Forum of the Obscured Crescent
Day 72 - Forum of the Obscured Crescent > Foxfire Bramble
Day 73 - Foxfire Bramble
Day 74 - Foxfire Bramble > Murkbarrow Close
Day 75 - Murkbarrow Close > Dusk Sanctum

Chapter 10 - Viridian Labyrinth
Quote:
Day 76 - Dusk Sanctum > Wild Sanctum
Day 77 - Wild Sanctum > Gladeveins
Day 78 - Gladeveins > Shrieking Wilds
Day 79 - Shrieking Wilds
Day 80 - Shrieking Wilds > Gladebough Village
Day 81 - Gladebough Village > Wild Sanctum
Day 82 - Wild Sanctum > Everbloom Gardens
Day 83 - Everbloom Gardens
Day 84 - Everbloom Gardens > Pox Consulate

Chapter 11 - Dragonhome
Quote:
Day 85 - Pox Consulate > Colonnades of Antiquity
Day 86 - Colonnades of Antiquity > Pillar of the World
Day 87 - Pillar of the World > Greatwyrm's Breach

Chapter 12 - Starfall Isles 2
Quote:
-

arcanemid.png

4ab4RyT.png

arcanebottom.png
[code][center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ggbjrd9lce69ae9/arcanetop.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oaP8X0c.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Day 0[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia](where)[/font][/i][/size] [size=2][i][font=Georgia]Start: (place) || Next Stop: (place)[/font][/i][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Starting Stats[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/0[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 0/0[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 0 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] [b]Rations:[/b] 0 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade Goods[/b]: 0[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Caravan[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b](name)[/b] (job / rations)[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b](name)[/b] (job / rations)[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b](name)[/b] (job / rations)[nextcol][/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6kg6r3b1h333p6k/arcanemidsmall.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Daily Drop[/font][/b][/size] [item=] [size=3][i][font=Georgia](what it does)[/font][/i][/size] (text) [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Closing Stats[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/0[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 0/0[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 0 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] [b]Rations:[/b] 0 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade Goods[/b]: 0[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212888]RULES[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212890]CARAVAN[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212891]DECEASED[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212894]CHAPTERS[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ab4RyT.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6wlpvlzjg2yhu20/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center][/code]
Code:
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ggbjrd9lce69ae9/arcanetop.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oaP8X0c.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Day 0[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia](where)[/font][/i][/size] [size=2][i][font=Georgia]Start: (place) || Next Stop: (place)[/font][/i][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Starting Stats[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/0[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 0/0[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 0 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] [b]Rations:[/b] 0 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade Goods[/b]: 0[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Caravan[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b](name)[/b] (job / rations)[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b](name)[/b] (job / rations)[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b](name)[/b] (job / rations)[nextcol][/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6kg6r3b1h333p6k/arcanemidsmall.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Daily Drop[/font][/b][/size] [item=] [size=3][i][font=Georgia](what it does)[/font][/i][/size] (text) [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Closing Stats[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/0[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 0/0[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 0 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] [b]Rations:[/b] 0 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade Goods[/b]: 0[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212888]RULES[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212890]CARAVAN[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212891]DECEASED[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212894]CHAPTERS[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ab4RyT.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6wlpvlzjg2yhu20/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ggbjrd9lce69ae9/arcanetop.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oaP8X0c.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Day 1[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia]Starfall Isles[/font][/i][/size] [size=2][i][font=Georgia]Start: Observatory || Next Stop: Astrolodome[/font][/i][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Starting Stats[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/12[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 0/3[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 25 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] [b]Rations:[/b] 30 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade Goods[/b]: 2[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Caravan[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84967767][b]Purplestar[/b][/url] (Leader / -1)[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84907281][b]Moon[/b][/url] (Passenger / -1)[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84907497][b]Dallas[/b][/url] (Passenger / -1)[nextcol][/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6kg6r3b1h333p6k/arcanemidsmall.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Daily Drop[/font][/b][/size] [item=Greenstripe Amaranth] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][b]Food[/b] - Plant (20 battles)[/font][/i][/size] Dallas trailed excitedly behind MoonMoon and Purplestar, as they headed towards the Observatory. If there was a place that will help them plan their adventure, it was Observatory! Obviously. The blue-orange Aether held their newly found Mith in their second-arms, despite the creature's attempts on wiggling out. But it was so fluffy and cute, they couldn't let it go - and besides, [i]they[/i] found it during their training, as Purplestar called it. Dallas didn't really look at it that way, but the purple Aether insisted that they needed to get stronger before leaving the Focal Point. Not that they necessarily complained, it was kind of fun. Unfortunately, they were turned down at the entrance to the Observatory. Something about their 'desire to consume paper', as if it was a bad thing. But no matter, it wasn't the only place in Starfall Isles that could help them plan a course of action! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Closing Stats[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/12[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 1/3[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 25 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] [b]Rations:[/b] 27 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade Goods[/b]: 2[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [b]Purplestar[/b] is Level 3. [b]Moon[/b] is Level 3. [b]Dallas[/b] is Level 3. [quote=Notable Drops] [item=Leafy Pack](1) || [item=Mith Bruiser](1) [/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212888]RULES[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212890]CARAVAN[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212891]DECEASED[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212894]CHAPTERS[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ab4RyT.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6wlpvlzjg2yhu20/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
arcanetop.png

oaP8X0c.png

Day 1
Starfall Isles
Start: Observatory || Next Stop: Astrolodome

arcanemid.png

Starting Stats
Journey Stops: 0/12 ... Progress to next stop: 0/3 ... Supplies: 25 ... Rations: 30 ... Trade Goods: 2

Caravan
Purplestar (Leader / -1) ... Moon (Passenger / -1) ... Dallas (Passenger / -1)

arcanemidsmall.png

Daily Drop
Greenstripe Amaranth
Food - Plant (20 battles)

Dallas trailed excitedly behind MoonMoon and Purplestar, as they headed towards the Observatory. If there was a place that will help them plan their adventure, it was Observatory! Obviously.
The blue-orange Aether held their newly found Mith in their second-arms, despite the creature's attempts on wiggling out. But it was so fluffy and cute, they couldn't let it go - and besides, they found it during their training, as Purplestar called it. Dallas didn't really look at it that way, but the purple Aether insisted that they needed to get stronger before leaving the Focal Point. Not that they necessarily complained, it was kind of fun.
Unfortunately, they were turned down at the entrance to the Observatory. Something about their 'desire to consume paper', as if it was a bad thing. But no matter, it wasn't the only place in Starfall Isles that could help them plan a course of action!

arcanemid.png

Closing Stats
Journey Stops: 0/12 ... Progress to next stop: 1/3 ... Supplies: 25 ... Rations: 27 ... Trade Goods: 2

Purplestar is Level 3.
Moon is Level 3.
Dallas is Level 3.
Notable Drops wrote:
Leafy Pack (1) || Mith Bruiser (1)

arcanemid.png

4ab4RyT.png

arcanebottom.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ggbjrd9lce69ae9/arcanetop.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oaP8X0c.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Day 2[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia]Starfall Isles[/font][/i][/size] [size=2][i][font=Georgia]Start: Oculus of the Eleven || Next Stop: Astrolodome[/font][/i][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Starting Stats[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/12[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 1/3[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 25 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] [b]Rations:[/b] 27 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade Goods[/b]: 2[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Caravan[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84967767][b]Purplestar[/b][/url] (Leader / -1)[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84907281][b]Moon[/b][/url] (Passenger / -1)[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84907497][b]Dallas[/b][/url] (Passenger / -1)[nextcol][/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6kg6r3b1h333p6k/arcanemidsmall.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Daily Drop[/font][/b][/size] [item=Redwood Kindling] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][b]Material[/b] - Road Encounters (Accidents) -1 Supplies[/font][/i][/size] The trip to the Oculus of the Eleven went much better, this time they were even let inside. Purplestar handled most of the talking, with the scholars, and they even gave them a map! Well, at first - then they realized it might not live too long, and changed the paper to a map painted on a stone tablet. Inconvenient, but at least not as appetizing. They even got a caravan of sorts, to make the journey easier! Except, it was kind of in a bad shape, with a missing wheel. But Dallas mustered some of their savings to get someone to repair it for them, and it should be finished the next day. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Closing Stats[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/12[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 2/3[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 24 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] [b]Rations:[/b] 24 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade Goods[/b]: 2[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212888]RULES[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212890]CARAVAN[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212891]DECEASED[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212894]CHAPTERS[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ab4RyT.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6wlpvlzjg2yhu20/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
arcanetop.png

oaP8X0c.png

Day 2
Starfall Isles
Start: Oculus of the Eleven || Next Stop: Astrolodome

arcanemid.png

Starting Stats
Journey Stops: 0/12 ... Progress to next stop: 1/3 ... Supplies: 25 ... Rations: 27 ... Trade Goods: 2

Caravan

arcanemidsmall.png

Daily Drop
Redwood Kindling
Material - Road Encounters (Accidents)
-1 Supplies

The trip to the Oculus of the Eleven went much better, this time they were even let inside. Purplestar handled most of the talking, with the scholars, and they even gave them a map! Well, at first - then they realized it might not live too long, and changed the paper to a map painted on a stone tablet. Inconvenient, but at least not as appetizing.
They even got a caravan of sorts, to make the journey easier! Except, it was kind of in a bad shape, with a missing wheel. But Dallas mustered some of their savings to get someone to repair it for them, and it should be finished the next day.

arcanemid.png

Closing Stats
Journey Stops: 0/12 ... Progress to next stop: 2/3 ... Supplies: 24 ... Rations: 24 ... Trade Goods: 2

arcanemid.png

4ab4RyT.png

arcanebottom.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ggbjrd9lce69ae9/arcanetop.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oaP8X0c.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Day 3[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia]Starfall Isles[/font][/i][/size] [size=2][i][font=Georgia]Start: Astrolodome || Next Stop: Astrolodome[/font][/i][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Starting Stats[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/12[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 2/3[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 24 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] [b]Rations:[/b] 24 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade Goods[/b]: 2[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Caravan[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84967767][b]Purplestar[/b][/url] (Leader / -1)[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84907281][b]Moon[/b][/url] (Passenger / -1)[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84907497][b]Dallas[/b][/url] (Passenger / -1)[nextcol][/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6kg6r3b1h333p6k/arcanemidsmall.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Daily Drop[/font][/b][/size] [item=Baku Tusk] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][b]Material[/b] - Bonding [u]Purplestar[/u] and [u]Moon[/u] are now fatebonded! They won't die, as rules state, but they will become unavailable until the next stop.[/font][/i][/size] The very next day their caravan was good as new, and the repair-dragon even decided to join them! At least that's how Dallas saw it. The Skydancer wasn't necessarily too happy about it. "I'm not going because I want to." the dragon, who was named Cheeto, grumbled as she trailed after them towards the Astrolodome. Moon found her name kind of funny, but didn't say it out loud. "I'm going because the scholars asked me to." "Aw." Purplestar chirped, nudging the Skydancer in friendly manner. "Turn that frown upside down! It will be fun!" Cheeto rolled her eyes, muttering something like 'So long you won't eat my scrolls.'. It made Dallas perk up, curious about the scrolls. Could they be tasty? They opened their mouth to ask, but the Skydancer scoffed at them, as if reading their mind. With that, they closed their mouth with a loud click. Well, no matter. They can ask later. Or find other scrolls to check. It wasn't a big deal! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Closing Stats #1[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 0/12[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 3/3[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 24 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] [b]Rations:[/b] 21 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade Goods[/b]: 2[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]First stop (Astrolodome) reached![/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Supplies added[/b] +4[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Rations added[/b] +4[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade goods added[/b] +5[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Trading[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia]-2 Trade Goods = +10 Rations[/font][/i][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75895203][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/758953/75895203.png[/img][/url] [b]Cheeto[/b] joins the caravan! [size=3][i][font=Georgia]-2 Trade Goods[/font][/i][/size] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Closing Stats #2[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 1/12[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 0/6[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 28 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] [b]Rations:[/b] 35 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade Goods[/b]: 3[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212888]RULES[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212890]CARAVAN[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212891]DECEASED[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212894]CHAPTERS[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ab4RyT.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6wlpvlzjg2yhu20/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
arcanetop.png

oaP8X0c.png

Day 3
Starfall Isles
Start: Astrolodome || Next Stop: Astrolodome

arcanemid.png

Starting Stats
Journey Stops: 0/12 ... Progress to next stop: 2/3 ... Supplies: 24 ... Rations: 24 ... Trade Goods: 2

Caravan

arcanemidsmall.png

Daily Drop
Baku Tusk
Material - Bonding
Purplestar and Moon are now fatebonded! They won't die, as rules state, but they will become unavailable until the next stop.

The very next day their caravan was good as new, and the repair-dragon even decided to join them! At least that's how Dallas saw it. The Skydancer wasn't necessarily too happy about it.
"I'm not going because I want to." the dragon, who was named Cheeto, grumbled as she trailed after them towards the Astrolodome. Moon found her name kind of funny, but didn't say it out loud. "I'm going because the scholars asked me to."
"Aw." Purplestar chirped, nudging the Skydancer in friendly manner. "Turn that frown upside down! It will be fun!"
Cheeto rolled her eyes, muttering something like 'So long you won't eat my scrolls.'. It made Dallas perk up, curious about the scrolls. Could they be tasty? They opened their mouth to ask, but the Skydancer scoffed at them, as if reading their mind. With that, they closed their mouth with a loud click. Well, no matter. They can ask later. Or find other scrolls to check. It wasn't a big deal!

arcanemid.png

Closing Stats #1
Journey Stops: 0/12 ... Progress to next stop: 3/3 ... Supplies: 24 ... Rations: 21 ... Trade Goods: 2

arcanemid.png

First stop (Astrolodome) reached!
Supplies added +4 ... Rations added +4 ... Trade goods added +5

Trading
-2 Trade Goods = +10 Rations

75895203.png
Cheeto joins the caravan!
-2 Trade Goods

Closing Stats #2
Journey Stops: 1/12 ... Progress to next stop: 0/6 ... Supplies: 28 ... Rations: 35 ... Trade Goods: 3

arcanemid.png

4ab4RyT.png

arcanebottom.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ggbjrd9lce69ae9/arcanetop.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oaP8X0c.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Day 4[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia]Starfall Isles[/font][/i][/size] [size=2][i][font=Georgia]Start: Astrolodome || End: [s]Starwood Strand[/s] Astrolodome || Next Stop: Hellwell Undercroft[/font][/i][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Starting Stats[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 1/12[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 0/6[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 28 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] [b]Rations:[/b] 35 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade Goods[/b]: 3[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Caravan[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84967767][b]Purplestar[/b][/url] (Leader / -1)[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84907281][b]Moon[/b][/url] (Passenger / -1)[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84907497][b]Dallas[/b][/url] (Passenger / -1) [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75895203][b]Cheeto[/b][/url] (Passenger / -1)[nextcol][/font][/i][/size] [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6kg6r3b1h333p6k/arcanemidsmall.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Daily Drop[/font][/b][/size] [item=Ashmane Chimera] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][b]Familiar[/b] - Forks in the road Four stops - 10, 9, 3, 2. The next stop distance changes from [u]0/6[/u] to [u]0/3[/u].[/font][/i][/size] "Maybe the Dragonhome?" "No, it sounds boring. What about Southern Icefield?" "But it's too far! Why not start with Windswept Plateau instead?" Cheeto groaned as she leaned further on her seat, while the three Aethers argued about their next destination. They really insisted on 'traveling around the world', and hey already had Arcane domain done - but the current problem was with deciding on what they wanted to see next. And, obviously, they couldn't make up their mind. At least they were focusing on places that were at least a little closer to current domain, except- "Maybe head to Scarred Wasteland, instead? If you three can't decide." Skydancer snapped, bringing their attention to her. She cursed under her nose. "Aw, but it smells bad." Dallas wrinkled their nose, while Purplestar's eyes lit up with excitement. "I think this is a great idea! We will visit it anyways, and the sooner we see the smelly domain, the better!" the purple Aether clapped her talons together and then moved to the Cheeto, nudging her in friendly manner. "It's good we have you!" Cheeto bit down a retort, only shrugging them off. In the end of the day, they didn't move from Astrolodome, instead settling down in their caravan for the night. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [size=7][b][font=Georgia]Closing Stats[/font][/b][/size] [size=3][i][font=Georgia][columns][b]Journey Stops:[/b] 1/12[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Progress to next stop:[/b] 0/3[nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Supplies:[/b] 28 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] [b]Rations:[/b] 31 [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][b]Trade Goods[/b]: 3[/font][/i][/size] [/columns] Since I'm planning on having them visit every domain (mainly the places on world map with Star mark), initially I'm having the goal be 12 stops - 11 for every domain + 1 for return to.. somewhere. It might change, since I want to use real places on world map for stops and pauses. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212888]RULES[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212890]CARAVAN[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212891]DECEASED[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3240441/1#post_54212894]CHAPTERS[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ab4RyT.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6wlpvlzjg2yhu20/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
arcanetop.png

oaP8X0c.png

Day 4
Starfall Isles
Start: Astrolodome || End: Starwood Strand Astrolodome || Next Stop: Hellwell Undercroft

arcanemid.png

Starting Stats
Journey Stops: 1/12 ... Progress to next stop: 0/6 ... Supplies: 28 ... Rations: 35 ... Trade Goods: 3

Caravan
Purplestar (Leader / -1) ... Moon (Passenger / -1) ... Dallas (Passenger / -1) Cheeto (Passenger / -1)

arcanemidsmall.png

Daily Drop
Ashmane Chimera
Familiar - Forks in the road
Four stops - 10, 9, 3, 2.
The next stop distance changes from 0/6 to 0/3.

"Maybe the Dragonhome?"
"No, it sounds boring. What about Southern Icefield?"
"But it's too far! Why not start with Windswept Plateau instead?"
Cheeto groaned as she leaned further on her seat, while the three Aethers argued about their next destination. They really insisted on 'traveling around the world', and hey already had Arcane domain done - but the current problem was with deciding on what they wanted to see next. And, obviously, they couldn't make up their mind. At least they were focusing on places that were at least a little closer to current domain, except-
"Maybe head to Scarred Wasteland, instead? If you three can't decide." Skydancer snapped, bringing their attention to her. She cursed under her nose.
"Aw, but it smells bad." Dallas wrinkled their nose, while Purplestar's eyes lit up with excitement.
"I think this is a great idea! We will visit it anyways, and the sooner we see the smelly domain, the better!" the purple Aether clapped her talons together and then moved to the Cheeto, nudging her in friendly manner. "It's good we have you!"
Cheeto bit down a retort, only shrugging them off. In the end of the day, they didn't move from Astrolodome, instead settling down in their caravan for the night.

arcanemid.png

Closing Stats
Journey Stops: 1/12 ... Progress to next stop: 0/3 ... Supplies: 28 ... Rations: 31 ... Trade Goods: 3

Since I'm planning on having them visit every domain (mainly the places on world map with Star mark), initially I'm having the goal be 12 stops - 11 for every domain + 1 for return to.. somewhere. It might change, since I want to use real places on world map for stops and pauses.

arcanemid.png

4ab4RyT.png

arcanebottom.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11