Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Battleship Barrage (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5
Can i join the pinglist, please :]?
Can i join the pinglist, please :]?
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
@GrayGriffin @CatgirlWerewolf Added! \o/
@GrayGriffin @CatgirlWerewolf Added! \o/
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Pinglist please! And go team biscuit because she deserves it! <3
Pinglist please! And go team biscuit because she deserves it! <3
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
I will be slow to respond because I am recovering from surgery, please be patient with me
Pinglist me please? And GO TEAM JELLYBEAN cos I love green.

When you say put the code of the cell you want to hit, do you mean the board coordinents, or the spreadsheet cell numbers? The example could refer to either of those.
Pinglist me please? And GO TEAM JELLYBEAN cos I love green.

When you say put the code of the cell you want to hit, do you mean the board coordinents, or the spreadsheet cell numbers? The example could refer to either of those.
windmid.png
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
windmid.png
If two players guess the same spot, is the second player refunded or asked to guess a new spot?
If two players guess the same spot, is the second player refunded or asked to guess a new spot?
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
I will be slow to respond because I am recovering from surgery, please be patient with me
Please add me to the pinglist, this looks fun!
Please add me to the pinglist, this looks fun!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
can i please be added to the daily pinglist?
can i please be added to the daily pinglist?
NmUzKe1.gifsInlb1F.gifhu8PKcf.gifki9NAYe.gif7dCOeG7.gif
@GrayGriffin @CatgirlWerewolf @ArithMedic @Moondragon007 @WanderingTurtle @Necoryn

The spreadsheet has now been updated!

Today:
  • Rocket took 9 direct hits
  • Biscuit took 5 direct hits
  • Jellybean took 2 direct hits
  • Squid took 7 direct hits

@Moondragon007 I mean the board coordinates ^^ I'll edit that to make it more clear

@ArithMedic No, but if two players guess the same spot and it's a hit, they both count as successful, and if it finishes off the ship they'll both receive a treasure chest for the guess

Rules have been amended to be more clear - 1 raffle ticket will be awarded per hit
@GrayGriffin @CatgirlWerewolf @ArithMedic @Moondragon007 @WanderingTurtle @Necoryn

The spreadsheet has now been updated!

Today:
  • Rocket took 9 direct hits
  • Biscuit took 5 direct hits
  • Jellybean took 2 direct hits
  • Squid took 7 direct hits

@Moondragon007 I mean the board coordinates ^^ I'll edit that to make it more clear

@ArithMedic No, but if two players guess the same spot and it's a hit, they both count as successful, and if it finishes off the ship they'll both receive a treasure chest for the guess

Rules have been amended to be more clear - 1 raffle ticket will be awarded per hit
Pinglist please! as well as do we get ship shapes to reference?
Pinglist please! as well as do we get ship shapes to reference?
................. Nusku_.png

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
@MooshiDraws I'll update the spreadsheet forum post with the number of ships on each board and the size of them for you ^^
@MooshiDraws I'll update the spreadsheet forum post with the number of ships on each board and the size of them for you ^^
1 2 3 4 5