Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ p ] coliseum quests
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wn4FdLX.png[/img][/center] [center][size=6][font=lucida grande][color=#968d7d]| [b]C[/b] O L I S E U M - [b]Q[/b] U E S T S |[/font][/size][/color] [size=4][font=lucida grande][color=#6b5e4e]» [i][b]do not post[/b][/i] « [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3215222/1#post_53563939][b]table of contents[/b][/url][/center] [center][color=#968d7d]____________________[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hokDOvN.png[/img][color=#968d7d] ____________________[/color][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]....................[/color] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][size=4][color=#968d7d]I was inspired to start doing some coliseum drop challenges, and so I wanted to document them for myself! here I will keep track of my current coliseum quest: the 99 drop challenge. and as I surpass that I'll be sure to work on other coliseum challenges to help motivate me to spend more time in the coliseum and get those stonks [s]and hopefully some eggs[/s]. [center][font=times new roman][size=4][color=#968d7d]» If you have any questions, want to have a discussion, or talk, feel free to private message me or send a profile comment.[/center][/font][/size][/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]....................[/color] [/columns]
wn4FdLX.png
| C O L I S E U M - Q U E S T S |
» do not post «
table of contents
____________________ hokDOvN.png ____________________
I was inspired to start doing some coliseum drop challenges, and so I wanted to document them for myself! here I will keep track of my current coliseum quest: the 99 drop challenge. and as I surpass that I'll be sure to work on other coliseum challenges to help motivate me to spend more time in the coliseum and get those stonks and hopefully some eggs.

» If you have any questions, want to have a discussion, or talk, feel free to private message me or send a profile comment.
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][size=6][font=lucida grande][color=#968d7d]| [b]I[/b] N D E X |[/font][/size][/color] [size=4][font=lucida grande][color=#6b5e4e]» [i][b]table of contents[/b][/i] «[/center] [center][color=#968d7d]____________________[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SXreAA6.png[/img][color=#968d7d] ____________________[/color][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]....................[/color] [nextcol] [center][font=times new roman][size=4][color=#968d7d][i]“No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee.”[/i] » [b]N O - M A N - I S - A N - I S L A N D[/b] | BY JOHN DONNE «[/center] ----- [nextcol] [color=transparent]....................[/color][/columns] [columns] [color=transparent].....................[/color] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#968d7d][b][i]i.[/i][/b][/font][/size][/color] [font=times new roman][size=4][color=#968d7d]» [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3215222#post_3215222]introduction[/url] » [i]table of contents[/i] » [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3215222/1#post_53563941]resources & credits[/url] » [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3215222/1#post_53563943]x99 challenge → training fields[/url] » [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3215222/1#post_53563944]x99 challenge → woodland path[/url] » x99 challenge → scorched forest » x99 challenge → sandswept delta » x99 challenge → silk-strewn wreckage » x99 challenge → blooming grove » x99 challenge → forgotten cave [nextcol] [color=transparent]...........[/color] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#968d7d][b][i]ii.[/i][/b][/font][/size][/color] [font=times new roman][size=4][color=#968d7d]» x99 challenge → thunderhead savanna » x99 challenge → bamboo falls » x99 challenge → redrock cove » x99 challenge → waterway » x99 challenge → arena » x99 challenge → volcanic vents » x99 challenge → rainsong jungle » x99 challenge → boreal wood » x99 challenge → crystal pools » x99 challenge → harpy's roost [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent].....................[/color] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#968d7d][b][i]iii.[/i][/b][/font][/size][/color] [font=times new roman][size=4][color=#968d7d]» x99 challenge → mire » x99 challenge → ghostlit ruins » x99 challenge → kelp beds » x99 challenge → golem workshop » x99 challenge → forbidden portal » lunwritten » unwritten » unwritten » unwritten » unwritten [nextcol] [color=transparent]...........[/color] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#968d7d][b][i]iv.[/i][/b][/font][/size][/color] [font=times new roman][size=4][color=#968d7d]» unwritten » unwritten » unwritten » unwritten » unwritten » unwritten » unwritten » unwritten » unwritten » unwritten [/columns]
| I N D E X |
» table of contents «
____________________ SXreAA6.png ____________________
“No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee.”

» N O - M A N - I S - A N - I S L A N D | BY JOHN DONNE «

..................... i.

» introduction
» table of contents
» resources & credits
» x99 challenge → training fields
» x99 challenge → woodland path
» x99 challenge → scorched forest
» x99 challenge → sandswept delta
» x99 challenge → silk-strewn wreckage
» x99 challenge → blooming grove
» x99 challenge → forgotten cave
........... ii.

» x99 challenge → thunderhead savanna
» x99 challenge → bamboo falls
» x99 challenge → redrock cove
» x99 challenge → waterway
» x99 challenge → arena
» x99 challenge → volcanic vents
» x99 challenge → rainsong jungle
» x99 challenge → boreal wood
» x99 challenge → crystal pools
» x99 challenge → harpy's roost

..................... iii.

» x99 challenge → mire
» x99 challenge → ghostlit ruins
» x99 challenge → kelp beds
» x99 challenge → golem workshop
» x99 challenge → forbidden portal
» lunwritten
» unwritten
» unwritten
» unwritten
» unwritten
........... iv.

» unwritten
» unwritten
» unwritten
» unwritten
» unwritten
» unwritten
» unwritten
» unwritten
» unwritten
» unwritten
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][size=6][font=lucida grande][color=#968d7d]| [b]R[/b] E S O U R C E S |[/font][/size][/color] [size=4][font=lucida grande][color=#6b5e4e]» [i][b]resources & credits[/b][/i] « [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3215222/1#post_53563939][b]table of contents[/b][/url][/center] [center][color=#968d7d]____________________[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hokDOvN.png[/img][color=#968d7d] ____________________[/color][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]....................[/color] [nextcol] [center][font=times new roman][size=4][color=#968d7d][i]“In the fury of the moment I can see the Master's hand. In every leaf that trembles, in every grain of sand.”[/i] » [b]E V E R Y - G R A I N - O F - S A N D[/b] | BY BOB DYLAN «[/center] ----- [center][font=times new roman][size=4][color=#968d7d]All of the formmatting was done by myself. Below I will house any sources for which I used in this thread. -----[/font][/size][/color][/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]....................[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent].......................[/color] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][size=4][color=#6b5e4e]» [url=https://www.deviantart.com/asralore/art/Dog-Skull-Facing-Right-693086372][b]pixel skulls by asralore[/b][/url] » [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/244157][b]emblem header by whour for saraqael[/b][/url] (do not use // personal commission)
| R E S O U R C E S |
» resources & credits «
table of contents
____________________ hokDOvN.png ____________________
“In the fury of the moment I can see the Master's hand. In every leaf that trembles, in every grain of sand.”

» E V E R Y - G R A I N - O F - S A N D | BY BOB DYLAN «

All of the formmatting was done by myself. Below I will house any sources for which I used in this thread.

....................... » pixel skulls by asralore
» emblem header by whour for saraqael (do not use // personal commission)

[center][size=6][font=lucida grande][color=#968d7d]| [b]N[/b] I N E T Y - [b]N[/b] I N E - [b]C[/b] H A L L E N G E |[/font][/size][/color] [size=4][font=lucida grande][color=#6b5e4e]» [i][b]training fields[/b][/i] « [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3215222/1#post_53563939][b]table of contents[/b][/url][/center] [center][color=#968d7d]____________________[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SXreAA6.png[/img][color=#968d7d] ____________________[/color][/center] [center][font=times new roman][size=3][color=#968d7d][b][i]started[/b][/i] » 02.27.2023 [b][i]finished[/i][/b] » 03.03.2023[/font][/size][/color] [color=#968d7d]_________________________________________________[/color][/center] [center][font=times new roman][size=5][color=#6b5e4e]» [b][i]nintey-nine drop[/i][/b] «[/font][/size] [item=mustache moth] [font=times new roman][size=6][color=#4B4420]•[/color][color=#0D1E25]•[/color][color=#A9A032]•[/color][/size][/font] [font=times new roman][size=3][color=#6b5e4e]\\ [b][i]099 | 099[/i][/b] // [center][color=#968d7d]_________________________________________________[/color][/center] [center][font=times new roman][size=5][color=#6b5e4e]» [b][i]notable drops[/i][/b] «[/font][/size] [item=green lace waist frill] [item=minor health potion] [item=broken flower pot] [item=leafy pack] [font=times new roman][size=3][color=#6b5e4e][b]green lace waist frill[/b] » .001 // [b]minor health potion[/b] » .034 [b]broken flower pot[/b] » .033 // [b]leafy pack[/b] » .015 [item=satin pocketmouse] [item=anticipate] [item=ice runestone] [item=green-edged claw] [b]satin pocketmouse[/b] » .001 // [b]anticipate[/b] » .002 [b]ice runestone[/b] » .001 // [b]green-edged claw[/b] » .001 [item=contuse] [item=silky webwing] [item=amaranth moth] [item=green lace tail ornament] [b]contuse[/b] » .002 // [b]silky webwing[/b] » .002 [b]amaranth moth[/b] » .001 // [b]green lace tail ornament[/b] » .001 [item=fiery might fragment] [item=green lace anklet] [item=green lace headpiece] [item=thunder slash] [b]fiery might fragment[/b] » .001 // [b]green lace anklet[/b] » .001 [b]green lace headpiece[/b] » .001 // [b]thunder slash[/b] » .001 [item=bluelight chipskink] [item=shred] [item=luna mith] [item=pocket mouse crate] [b]bluelight chipskink[/b] » .002 // [b]shred[/b] » .001 [b]luna mith[/b] » .001 // [b]pocket mouse crate[/b] » .001 [item=emerald aviator satchel] [item=shining might fragment] [item=crimson emperor] [item=dented iron pauldrons] [b]emerald aviator satchel[/b] » .001 // [b]shining might fragment[/b] » .001 [b]crimson emperor[/b] » .001 // [b]dented iron pauldrons[/b] » .001 [item=ragepuff] [item=death's-head stag] [item=enfeeble] [item=emerald webwing] [b]ragepuff[/b] » .001 // [b]death's-head stag[/b] » .001 [b]enfeeble[/b] » .001 // [b]emerald webwing[/b] » .001 [item=ruby webwing] [item=glowing pocket mouse] [item=secondary gene: loop (veilspun)] [item=acuity fragment] [b]ruby webwing[/b] » .001 // [b]glowing pocket mouse[/b] » .001 [b]secondary gene: loop (veilspun)[/b] » .001 // [b]acuity fragment[/b] » .001 [item=frosted pocketmouse] [item=frozen acuity fragment] [item=natural might fragment] [item=brown-spotted mith] [b]frosted pocketmouse[/b] » .001 // [b]frozen acuity fragment[/b] » .001 [b]natural might fragment[/b] » .001 // [b]brown-spotted mith[/b] » .001 [item=pretty aqua leg bow] [item=leafy moth] [item=fiery acuity fragment] [item=scene: training fields] [b]pretty aqua leg bow[/b] » .001 // [b]leafy moth[/b] » .001 [b]fiery acuity fragment[/b] » .001 // [b]scene: training fields[/b] » .001
| N I N E T Y - N I N E - C H A L L E N G E |
» training fields «
table of contents
started » 02.27.2023
finished » 03.03.2023

Mustache Moth

\\ 099 | 099 //

Green Lace Waist Frill Minor Health Potion Broken Flower Pot Leafy Pack
green lace waist frill » .001 // minor health potion » .034
broken flower pot » .033 // leafy pack » .015

Satin Pocketmouse Anticipate Ice Runestone Green-Edged Claw
satin pocketmouse » .001 // anticipate » .002
ice runestone » .001 // green-edged claw » .001

Contuse Silky Webwing Amaranth Moth Green Lace Tail Ornament
contuse » .002 // silky webwing » .002
amaranth moth » .001 // green lace tail ornament » .001

Fiery Might Fragment Green Lace Anklet Green Lace Headpiece Thunder Slash
fiery might fragment » .001 // green lace anklet » .001
green lace headpiece » .001 // thunder slash » .001

Bluelight Chipskink Shred Luna Mith Pocket Mouse Crate
bluelight chipskink » .002 // shred » .001
luna mith » .001 // pocket mouse crate » .001

Emerald Aviator Satchel Shining Might Fragment Crimson Emperor Dented Iron Pauldrons
emerald aviator satchel » .001 // shining might fragment » .001
crimson emperor » .001 // dented iron pauldrons » .001

Ragepuff Death's-Head Stag Enfeeble Emerald Webwing
ragepuff » .001 // death's-head stag » .001
enfeeble » .001 // emerald webwing » .001

Ruby Webwing Glowing Pocket Mouse Acuity Fragment
ruby webwing » .001 // glowing pocket mouse » .001
secondary gene: loop (veilspun) » .001 // acuity fragment » .001

Frosted Pocketmouse Frozen Acuity Fragment Natural Might Fragment Brown-Spotted Mith
frosted pocketmouse » .001 // frozen acuity fragment » .001
natural might fragment » .001 // brown-spotted mith » .001

Pretty Aqua Leg Bow Leafy Moth Fiery Acuity Fragment Scene: Training Fields
pretty aqua leg bow » .001 // leafy moth » .001
fiery acuity fragment » .001 // scene: training fields » .001

[center][size=6][font=lucida grande][color=#968d7d]| [b]N[/b] I N E T Y - [b]N[/b] I N E - [b]C[/b] H A L L E N G E |[/font][/size][/color] [size=4][font=lucida grande][color=#6b5e4e]» [i][b]woodland path[/b][/i] « [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3215222/1#post_53563939][b]table of contents[/b][/url][/center] [center][color=#968d7d]____________________[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SXreAA6.png[/img][color=#968d7d] ____________________[/color][/center] [center][font=times new roman][size=3][color=#968d7d][b][i]started[/b][/i] » 03.03.2023 [b][i]finished[/i][/b] » 00.00.0000[/font][/size][/color] [color=#968d7d]_________________________________________________[/color][/center] [center][font=times new roman][size=5][color=#6b5e4e]» [b][i]nintey-nine drop[/i][/b] «[/font][/size] [item=bean juicer] [font=times new roman][size=6][color=#1E2716]•[/color][color=#1D2224]•[/color][color=#252A24]•[/color][/size][/font] [font=times new roman][size=3][color=#6b5e4e]\\ [b][i]025 | 099[/i][/b] // [center][color=#968d7d]_________________________________________________[/color][/center] [center][font=times new roman][size=5][color=#6b5e4e]» [b][i]notable drops[/i][/b] «[/font][/size] [item=leafy pack] [item=greenroot janustrap] [item=contuse] [item=acuity fragment] [font=times new roman][size=3][color=#6b5e4e][b]leafy pack[/b] » .027 // [b]greenroot janustrap[/b] » .003 [b]contuse[/b] » .001 // [b]acuity fragment[/b] » .002 [item=velvet fawn] [item=date plumed headdress] [item=anticipate] [item=minor health potion] [b]velvet fawn[/b] » .001 // [b]date plumed headdress[/b] » .001 [b]anticipate[/b] » .001 // [b]minor health potion[/b] » .035 [item=shock] [item=trumpet porcupine] [item=spring glade lord] [item=fiery acuity fragment] [b]shock[/b] » .001 // [b]trumpet porcupine[/b] » .001 [b]spring glade lord[/b] » .003 // [b]fiery acuity fragment[/b] » .002 [item=meditate] [item=reflect] [item=spongy spingy] [item=unhatched shadow egg] [b]meditate[/b] » .002 // [b]reflect[/b] » .001 [b]spongy spingy[/b] » .001 // [b]unhatched shadow egg[/b] » .001 [item=enamor] [item=janustrap] [item=drown] [item=might fragment] [b]enamor[/b] » .001 // [b]janustrap[/b] » .001 [b]drown[/b] » .002 // [b]might fragment[/b] » .002 [item=dryad] [item=vista: woodland path] [item=grouse basilisk] [item=wildwood owl] [b]dryad[/b] » .002 // [b]vista: woodland path[/b] » .001 [b]grouse basilisk[/b] » .002 // [b]wildwood owl[/b] » .001 [item=magical might fragment] [item=envenom] [item=date plumed tuft] [item=bloodscale chest guard] [b]magical might fragment[/b] » .002 // [b]envenom[/b] » .001 [b]date plumed tuft[/b] » .001 // [b]bloodscale chest guard[/b] » .001 [item=charged acuity fragment] [item=white pawn] [item=glorious dayjar] [item=flying fawn] [b]charged acuity fragment[/b] » .001 // [b]white pawn[/b] » .002 [b]glorious dayjar[/b] » .002 // [b]flying fawn[/b] » .001 [item=basilisk skin crate] [item=woodoon] [item=mana bolt] [item=scratch] [b]basilisk skin crate[/b] » .001 // [b]woodoon[/b] » .001 [b]mana bolt[/b] » .001 // [b]scratch[/b] » .001 [item=shroud] [item=coral basilisk] [item=cockatrice] [b]shroud[/b] » .001 // [b]coral basalisk[/b] » .001 [b]cockatrice[/b] » .001
| N I N E T Y - N I N E - C H A L L E N G E |
» woodland path «
table of contents
started » 03.03.2023
finished » 00.00.0000

Bean Juicer

\\ 025 | 099 //

Leafy Pack Greenroot Janustrap Contuse Acuity Fragment
leafy pack » .027 // greenroot janustrap » .003
contuse » .001 // acuity fragment » .002

Velvet Fawn Date Plumed Headdress Anticipate Minor Health Potion
velvet fawn » .001 // date plumed headdress » .001
anticipate » .001 // minor health potion » .035

Shock Trumpet Porcupine Spring Glade Lord Fiery Acuity Fragment
shock » .001 // trumpet porcupine » .001
spring glade lord » .003 // fiery acuity fragment » .002

Meditate Reflect Spongy Spingy Unhatched Shadow Egg
meditate » .002 // reflect » .001
spongy spingy » .001 // unhatched shadow egg » .001

Enamor Janustrap Drown Might Fragment
enamor » .001 // janustrap » .001
drown » .002 // might fragment » .002

Dryad Vista: Woodland Path Grouse Basilisk Wildwood Owl
dryad » .002 // vista: woodland path » .001
grouse basilisk » .002 // wildwood owl » .001

Magical Might Fragment Envenom Date Plumed Tuft Bloodscale Chest Guard
magical might fragment » .002 // envenom » .001
date plumed tuft » .001 // bloodscale chest guard » .001

Charged Acuity Fragment White Pawn Glorious Dayjar Flying Fawn
charged acuity fragment » .001 // white pawn » .002
glorious dayjar » .002 // flying fawn » .001

Basilisk Skin Crate Woodoon Mana Bolt Scratch
basilisk skin crate » .001 // woodoon » .001
mana bolt » .001 // scratch » .001

Shroud Coral Basilisk Cockatrice
shroud » .001 // coral basalisk » .001
cockatrice » .001

| R E S E R V E D |
| R E S E R V E D |

| R E S E R V E D |
| R E S E R V E D |

| R E S E R V E D |
| R E S E R V E D |

| R E S E R V E D |
| R E S E R V E D |

| R E S E R V E D |
| R E S E R V E D |