Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Festival egg hatching - primal eyes
1 2 3 4
@gn0me thank you so much for these series! I think I prefer the spiral with ghost as I think the primal eyes will go better with more fierce (?) dragons if that makes sense? I do love how your veilspuns look a bit like swamp monsters with slime!

Yes, I'm definitely giving myself plenty of time! At the very least this whole year - I think this project will look v cool once it's done so it'll be worth it!

Let me know if you want to get on the pinglist for the new hatches!
@gn0me thank you so much for these series! I think I prefer the spiral with ghost as I think the primal eyes will go better with more fierce (?) dragons if that makes sense? I do love how your veilspuns look a bit like swamp monsters with slime!

Yes, I'm definitely giving myself plenty of time! At the very least this whole year - I think this project will look v cool once it's done so it'll be worth it!

Let me know if you want to get on the pinglist for the new hatches!
I'm doing a yearly challenge where I hatch an elemental egg in the first day of its festival and I fully gene them. The only condition is that they have to have primal eyes. Find it here
pinglist!
pinglist!
qDkA25S.png
Oooo may I be on the pinglist too? This looks exciting OwO
Oooo may I be on the pinglist too? This looks exciting OwO
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi Of course! Thank you for joining me in this journey :D You will be just in time for the hatching of the Wind representative - I already have the Wind egg!!
@Mahogi Of course! Thank you for joining me in this journey :D You will be just in time for the hatching of the Wind representative - I already have the Wind egg!!
I'm doing a yearly challenge where I hatch an elemental egg in the first day of its festival and I fully gene them. The only condition is that they have to have primal eyes. Find it here
@Sharanay has just gifted me the Pharaoh scroll for my Ice representative ???? I can't say how touched I am but I can say THANK YOU!!

I will do a progress report on this project the day before the hatching and ping everyone for the actual hatching (with a link the the report)!
@Sharanay has just gifted me the Pharaoh scroll for my Ice representative ???? I can't say how touched I am but I can say THANK YOU!!

I will do a progress report on this project the day before the hatching and ping everyone for the actual hatching (with a link the the report)!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
mlHpBMC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
hzM3Sr2.png
oRkijoy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Kit-137-1-3-6-0-7-1-1-0-12.png Kit-134-0-7-7-18-1-0-0-4-1.png Kit-135-1-2-4-1-2-0-1-1-10.png Kit-136-0-1-2-0-3-0-1-4-0.png Kit-133-0-0-9-18-1-2-0-2-3.png PiAyg8i.png
@VioletKatGrove

Of course! I'll hatch the Wind egg this Sunday and I can't wait!!
@VioletKatGrove

Of course! I'll hatch the Wind egg this Sunday and I can't wait!!
Progress just before I hatch my wind egg: I'm delighted to say I've finished Cafelito :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83704059][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/837041/83704059_350.png[/img][/url] And added a bit of lore for him: [quote]Cafelito come from the dark caves on the ice walls of the Frigid Floes. The caves, while not very deep, were temptingly dark and comfortably freezing for them but not for the other dragons from Fire and Lightning that were encroaching more and more as the years passed. While Cafelito were strong enough to defend any cave they decided to call home for the night, things changed the day they met a bundle with a very soft tail and a very frosty back. Shardback enjoyed the stark view of ice and waves as much as them but he really wanted to join the rest of his pack. Their new home was to be a place in the Nature domain, looking out to the sea and isolated from other clans, in an echo of their home. Cafelito had always thought that they had enough with each other - there was something about them that was eerie to other dragons - but Shardback didn't seem scared at all. He was good company, and a source of very needed ice when they were crossing arid areas. The slinks are creatures of their deities, they are looking for a dragon touched by the divine. Snowflakes from Cafelito's eyes is the closest Shardback might get to feel the Icewarden's power.[/quote] I think the lore is going to change and grow as I finish the other ones but I wanted to note it down as it stands now. Also, I'm exchanging red goos for a spiral scroll and my baby Fantasma now looks like this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=48&auth=99c90165a310a07944a3b35b81ea677054641417&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm almost done training my coli team, which I hope gives me a source of income bc Fantasma is going to be expensive and I can report for next Festival with an amount of progress!
Progress just before I hatch my wind egg:

I'm delighted to say I've finished Cafelito :D

83704059_350.png
And added a bit of lore for him:
Quote:
Cafelito come from the dark caves on the ice walls of the Frigid Floes. The caves, while not very deep, were temptingly dark and comfortably freezing for them but not for the other dragons from Fire and Lightning that were encroaching more and more as the years passed. While Cafelito were strong enough to defend any cave they decided to call home for the night, things changed the day they met a bundle with a very soft tail and a very frosty back.

Shardback enjoyed the stark view of ice and waves as much as them but he really wanted to join the rest of his pack. Their new home was to be a place in the Nature domain, looking out to the sea and isolated from other clans, in an echo of their home. Cafelito had always thought that they had enough with each other - there was something about them that was eerie to other dragons - but Shardback didn't seem scared at all. He was good company, and a source of very needed ice when they were crossing arid areas.

The slinks are creatures of their deities, they are looking for a dragon touched by the divine. Snowflakes from Cafelito's eyes is the closest Shardback might get to feel the Icewarden's power.

I think the lore is going to change and grow as I finish the other ones but I wanted to note it down as it stands now.

Also, I'm exchanging red goos for a spiral scroll and my baby Fantasma now looks like this:

dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=48&auth=99c90165a310a07944a3b35b81ea677054641417&dummyext=prev.png

I'm almost done training my coli team, which I hope gives me a source of income bc Fantasma is going to be expensive and I can report for next Festival with an amount of progress!

Mauva is beautiful! i love the scry!
Mauva is beautiful! i love the scry!
mlHpBMC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
hzM3Sr2.png
oRkijoy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Kit-137-1-3-6-0-7-1-1-0-12.png Kit-134-0-7-7-18-1-0-0-4-1.png Kit-135-1-2-4-1-2-0-1-1-10.png Kit-136-0-1-2-0-3-0-1-4-0.png Kit-133-0-0-9-18-1-2-0-2-3.png PiAyg8i.png
@VioletKatGrove yay, thank you!
@VioletKatGrove yay, thank you!
1 2 3 4