Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Arena [Fodderlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][b][u][size=7][color=darkred][font=Garton]Day 4[/size][/color][/font][/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/16z9FYs.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@pepperzucchini [/size] New recruit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80256414][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/802565/80256414_350.png[/img][/url] Schism [rule] We rolled: 3- Hunting trip rng picked: Shadowsoul and Magneto We dropped a [item=diseased might fragment] [rule] His wounds still stung the next day. As a lower ranking fighter in the arena Shadowsoul hadn't exactly been given the best medical care. Most of it had been just enough to make sure he didn't die before his next fight. The skydancer couldn't let the claw marks get to him though, as showing they bothered him could make him a target for others wanting to rid themselves of competition. "Heading to the training room?" An older mirror sauntered over, matching Shadowsoul's pace. His antennae twitched nervously. He'd seen Magneto around, though knew the older dragon didn't much care for making his way through the ranks to be the champion. From what he currently sensed of Magneto, he meant no ill will. "Yeah, figured I should. Yesterday was rough." "Heard about that. You did well against them." It was better than how some dragons ended up, that was for sure. Shadowsoul still hated what he'd done to Amaya. The guardian was a shame too but Amaya's death hit him harder. Not only had he dealt the blow himself, but the other skydancer obviously hadn't had to fight a day in his life and didn't have a chance. A small nod of acknowledgement was all he could manage. If Magneto noticed his reaction the mirror didn't comment on it. "If you'd like, I could give you some pointers. Not the best fighter but I have some experience." "...That'd be nice. Thanks."
Day 4
16z9FYs.png
@pepperzucchini

New recruit:

80256414_350.png
Schism

We rolled: 3- Hunting trip

rng picked: Shadowsoul and Magneto

We dropped a Diseased Might Fragment

His wounds still stung the next day. As a lower ranking fighter in the arena Shadowsoul hadn't exactly been given the best medical care. Most of it had been just enough to make sure he didn't die before his next fight. The skydancer couldn't let the claw marks get to him though, as showing they bothered him could make him a target for others wanting to rid themselves of competition.

"Heading to the training room?" An older mirror sauntered over, matching Shadowsoul's pace.

His antennae twitched nervously. He'd seen Magneto around, though knew the older dragon didn't much care for making his way through the ranks to be the champion. From what he currently sensed of Magneto, he meant no ill will.

"Yeah, figured I should. Yesterday was rough."

"Heard about that. You did well against them."

It was better than how some dragons ended up, that was for sure. Shadowsoul still hated what he'd done to Amaya. The guardian was a shame too but Amaya's death hit him harder. Not only had he dealt the blow himself, but the other skydancer obviously hadn't had to fight a day in his life and didn't have a chance.

A small nod of acknowledgement was all he could manage.

If Magneto noticed his reaction the mirror didn't comment on it. "If you'd like, I could give you some pointers. Not the best fighter but I have some experience."

"...That'd be nice. Thanks."
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b][u][size=7][color=darkred][font=Garton]Day 5[/size][/color][/font][/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/16z9FYs.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@pepperzucchini [/size] New recruit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63856604][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638567/63856604_350.png[/img][/url] Wrath [rule] We rolled: 9- Backstabbing Schism was killed [rule] The over-confident spiral hit the dirt with a heavy thump. Schism groaned, his long spine twisting and knotting around until his feet were back underneath him. It didn't help much when a large paw slammed back down between his shoulder blades with a cracking sound. The shout was muffled as the guardian's other paw crushed around his muzzle. It wasn't long before the pain ended abruptly. Schism's vision blurred before going dark. "That's what you get." Wrath huffed as he watched his attacker fall still. The older guardian didn't like seeking out fights, he didn't even want to be here, but he wasn't going to let himself be murdered either. He turned away, leaving the body for someone else to find within the halls beneath the coliseum.
Day 5
16z9FYs.png
@pepperzucchini

New recruit:

63856604_350.png
Wrath

We rolled: 9- Backstabbing

Schism was killed

The over-confident spiral hit the dirt with a heavy thump. Schism groaned, his long spine twisting and knotting around until his feet were back underneath him. It didn't help much when a large paw slammed back down between his shoulder blades with a cracking sound.

The shout was muffled as the guardian's other paw crushed around his muzzle. It wasn't long before the pain ended abruptly. Schism's vision blurred before going dark.

"That's what you get." Wrath huffed as he watched his attacker fall still.

The older guardian didn't like seeking out fights, he didn't even want to be here, but he wasn't going to let himself be murdered either. He turned away, leaving the body for someone else to find within the halls beneath the coliseum.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][b][u][size=7][color=darkred][font=Garton]Day 6[/size][/color][/font][/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/16z9FYs.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@knightmage[/size] New recruit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80713519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/807136/80713519_350.png[/img][/url] Montfort [rule] We rolled: 7- Crime Time Cain and Montfort were selected Montfort is now lvl 7 Cain died As the eldest (age-wise not locke wise) Magneto was made the new leader & leveled to 8 [rule] Cain's overconfidence had always been obvious, as had the pearlcatcher's distain for everyone else. Her goals were no secret either. As the two faced off Magneto could see the younger dragon was still showing off for the crowd like they were her friends. They didn't care who lived or died. To the crowd, they were just forms of entertainment. He was sure a few of them made money off their suffering with bets placed on who would win. ...Most probably thought Cain would win. Despite her arrogance, she was rising in the ranks quickly. Meanwhile, the mirror wasn't doing much in terms of making a name for himself. He'd won matches, sure, that was how he was still alive. But actually becoming strong enough to be recognized wasn't a goal he cared about—give it to a younger dragon who still had a life ahead of them. Magneto leapt out of the way as a contuse shot across the arena. His claws dug into the loose soil as he slid and whipped around to charge for Cain. This was still a fight and despite feeling accomplished in his life he didn't want to die. Another bolt knocked the mirror to the ground, his foreleg throbbing and feeling numbed from the shock bolt. Magneto watched Cain closing in on him, his heart speeding up as he wondered if the wanna-be assassin would indeed kill him so soon. But that wasn't her style... No, he'd watched her battles like many of the others. The mirror knew how she fought. It was fierce and swift but the pearlcatcher was too rash and much too showy. Even as he fought her off with one paw and his teeth, he could tell she was holding back to draw out the suspense of the fight. [i]"She thinks this is already over."[/i] Magneto puffed and limped backward, flaring his wings for balance before zigzagging and lunging for her. [i]"Her downfall."[/i] His jaws snapped down around the slightly smaller dragon's neck. Sparks seared his side as she tried to twist and knock him back. Her claws cut and dug into his scales but he couldn't relent now. Beneath him, Cain's movements grew weaker... and then she fell still. The mirror drew back, staring at her sadly. As awful of a dragon as she'd seemed, he hated seeing her life cut short. Her goals, as violent as they were, would never see completion. He tried to tell himself he was potentially saving the lives of any future victims Cain would've fought. But now it was possible they'd be his. The burden of now taking her rank weighed heavily on him.
Day 6
16z9FYs.png
@knightmage

New recruit:

80713519_350.png
Montfort

We rolled: 7- Crime Time

Cain and Montfort were selected

Montfort is now lvl 7

Cain died

As the eldest (age-wise not locke wise) Magneto was made the new leader & leveled to 8

Cain's overconfidence had always been obvious, as had the pearlcatcher's distain for everyone else. Her goals were no secret either. As the two faced off Magneto could see the younger dragon was still showing off for the crowd like they were her friends.

They didn't care who lived or died. To the crowd, they were just forms of entertainment. He was sure a few of them made money off their suffering with bets placed on who would win.

...Most probably thought Cain would win. Despite her arrogance, she was rising in the ranks quickly. Meanwhile, the mirror wasn't doing much in terms of making a name for himself. He'd won matches, sure, that was how he was still alive. But actually becoming strong enough to be recognized wasn't a goal he cared about—give it to a younger dragon who still had a life ahead of them.

Magneto leapt out of the way as a contuse shot across the arena. His claws dug into the loose soil as he slid and whipped around to charge for Cain. This was still a fight and despite feeling accomplished in his life he didn't want to die.

Another bolt knocked the mirror to the ground, his foreleg throbbing and feeling numbed from the shock bolt. Magneto watched Cain closing in on him, his heart speeding up as he wondered if the wanna-be assassin would indeed kill him so soon.

But that wasn't her style... No, he'd watched her battles like many of the others. The mirror knew how she fought. It was fierce and swift but the pearlcatcher was too rash and much too showy. Even as he fought her off with one paw and his teeth, he could tell she was holding back to draw out the suspense of the fight.

"She thinks this is already over." Magneto puffed and limped backward, flaring his wings for balance before zigzagging and lunging for her. "Her downfall."

His jaws snapped down around the slightly smaller dragon's neck. Sparks seared his side as she tried to twist and knock him back. Her claws cut and dug into his scales but he couldn't relent now.

Beneath him, Cain's movements grew weaker... and then she fell still.

The mirror drew back, staring at her sadly. As awful of a dragon as she'd seemed, he hated seeing her life cut short. Her goals, as violent as they were, would never see completion. He tried to tell himself he was potentially saving the lives of any future victims Cain would've fought.

But now it was possible they'd be his.

The burden of now taking her rank weighed heavily on him.
[center][b][u][size=7][color=darkred][font=Garton]Day 7[/size][/color][/font][/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/16z9FYs.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@knightmage[/size] New recruit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61059500][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610596/61059500_350.png[/img][/url] Silver [rule] We rolled: 5- Crime Time Magneto and Glitter were selected Magneto is now lvl 9 Glitter is now lvl 8 [rule] It was rare for them to have the day off, especially Magneto and his higher rank. He wasn't sure how he'd caught such a lucky break but he wasn't going to waste it. Days like these didn't happen often. But he wasn't going to sit around and relax either. Instead, he headed to the training room where some of the less experienced dragons would go. The mirror had helped Shadowsoul with his fighting days ago and he wouldn't mind continuing their lessons or helping some of the others. It was the least he could do when he was the one with the most life experience—granted it didn't always translate to fighting experience. Still, it seemed his ideas were wanted. Today, Glitter was waiting for him. The fae wasn't much of a fighter, at least not at first, but Magneto had watched her power grow in the last few matches. Revenge wasn't something the mirror particularly enjoyed but he understood why the smaller dragon was using that as her motivation; it was hard to watch a sibling die in front of you, he was sure. "Ready?" He sat down in his usual place. Glitter nodded, her fins shifting to what he'd learned was an expression of determination. "Uh huh."
Day 7
16z9FYs.png
@knightmage

New recruit:

61059500_350.png
Silver

We rolled: 5- Crime Time

Magneto and Glitter were selected

Magneto is now lvl 9
Glitter is now lvl 8

It was rare for them to have the day off, especially Magneto and his higher rank. He wasn't sure how he'd caught such a lucky break but he wasn't going to waste it. Days like these didn't happen often.

But he wasn't going to sit around and relax either. Instead, he headed to the training room where some of the less experienced dragons would go. The mirror had helped Shadowsoul with his fighting days ago and he wouldn't mind continuing their lessons or helping some of the others. It was the least he could do when he was the one with the most life experience—granted it didn't always translate to fighting experience.

Still, it seemed his ideas were wanted. Today, Glitter was waiting for him. The fae wasn't much of a fighter, at least not at first, but Magneto had watched her power grow in the last few matches. Revenge wasn't something the mirror particularly enjoyed but he understood why the smaller dragon was using that as her motivation; it was hard to watch a sibling die in front of you, he was sure.

"Ready?" He sat down in his usual place.

Glitter nodded, her fins shifting to what he'd learned was an expression of determination. "Uh huh."
[center][b][u][size=7][color=darkred][font=Garton]Day 8[/size][/color][/font][/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/16z9FYs.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@knightmage[/size] New recruit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64399970][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644000/64399970_350.png[/img][/url] Balor [rule] We rolled: 8- Kids can do Crimes too We got a new hatchling! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83545432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/835455/83545432_350.png[/img][/url] Sirel [rule] [i]"For your debts to our realm, you will pay with their blood."[/i] The words still rang in Sirel's ears long after she'd been ripped away from her parents alongside her siblings. Together, they were taken to an underground market to be sold off to various shady characters. The guardian watched as her siblings were picked out... and then so was she. The young guardian cried out, trying to cling to her spiral sibling, before being carried off. Sirel had watched the coliseum grow closer and closer. She was taken below the arena, left to a small room. "Enjoy it while ya can. Soon as you're old enough you'll be fighting up there." The guard nodded upward before turning away, leaving her all on her own. "Try not to get into trouble. Not all the challengers are friendly." Shivering, Sirel curled up in her nest. Now she knew why they'd told her parents that. Were her other siblings here? Had they been taken to similar places? Or had they been taken for those ancient, barbaric rituals to appease the deities? It was unlikely she'd ever know. The guardian shook as she tried to figure out where everything had gone wrong... This hadn't even been her fault, Sirel understood that much. But with how young she was, there was nothing she could do to change this... Except survive.
Day 8
16z9FYs.png
@knightmage

New recruit:

64399970_350.png
Balor

We rolled: 8- Kids can do Crimes too

We got a new hatchling!

83545432_350.png
Sirel

"For your debts to our realm, you will pay with their blood."

The words still rang in Sirel's ears long after she'd been ripped away from her parents alongside her siblings. Together, they were taken to an underground market to be sold off to various shady characters. The guardian watched as her siblings were picked out... and then so was she.

The young guardian cried out, trying to cling to her spiral sibling, before being carried off. Sirel had watched the coliseum grow closer and closer. She was taken below the arena, left to a small room.

"Enjoy it while ya can. Soon as you're old enough you'll be fighting up there." The guard nodded upward before turning away, leaving her all on her own. "Try not to get into trouble. Not all the challengers are friendly."

Shivering, Sirel curled up in her nest. Now she knew why they'd told her parents that. Were her other siblings here? Had they been taken to similar places? Or had they been taken for those ancient, barbaric rituals to appease the deities? It was unlikely she'd ever know. The guardian shook as she tried to figure out where everything had gone wrong... This hadn't even been her fault, Sirel understood that much.

But with how young she was, there was nothing she could do to change this... Except survive.
[center][b][u][size=7][color=darkred][font=Garton]Day 9[/size][/color][/font][/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/16z9FYs.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@knightmage[/size] New recruit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83224826][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832249/83224826_350.png[/img][/url] Kosan [rule] We rolled: 9- Backstabbing Wrath was killed by Kosan! Not even here a day and he's murdering others [rule] When the obelisk got there he sought out the first large dragon he could find. He knew he needed to show he wasn't a pushover in or out of the arena and to do that... Kosan wanted to draw blood. His unfortunate victim was Wrath. The guardian's name was much more aggressive than he actually was. Kosan couldn't believe how easy it was to take him down, though being larger breeds the two had left quite a mess in their battle. The obelisk had dragged the body to a communal area that night, making sure those who found it could see just how dangerous one of their opponents was. [i]"And there's more where this came from. The guardian was first... and I'll keep going, and going, until I can take the champion title for myself!"[/i] Kosan had nothing to show for his bloodline. No legacy handed down to him by lineage. He had to make his own. And it would be made with the blood of the weak.
Day 9
16z9FYs.png
@knightmage

New recruit:

83224826_350.png
Kosan

Wrath was killed by Kosan!

Not even here a day and he's murdering others

When the obelisk got there he sought out the first large dragon he could find. He knew he needed to show he wasn't a pushover in or out of the arena and to do that... Kosan wanted to draw blood.

His unfortunate victim was Wrath. The guardian's name was much more aggressive than he actually was. Kosan couldn't believe how easy it was to take him down, though being larger breeds the two had left quite a mess in their battle. The obelisk had dragged the body to a communal area that night, making sure those who found it could see just how dangerous one of their opponents was.

"And there's more where this came from. The guardian was first... and I'll keep going, and going, until I can take the champion title for myself!"

Kosan had nothing to show for his bloodline. No legacy handed down to him by lineage. He had to make his own. And it would be made with the blood of the weak.
[center][b][u][size=7][color=darkred][font=Garton]Day 10[/size][/color][/font][/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/16z9FYs.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@knightmage[/size] New recruit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20895552][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/208956/20895552_350.png[/img][/url] Solstice [rule] We rolled: 2- Romance in the air Neptune formed a death bond with Solstice! [rule] The older fae hadn't been there long but already it felt like an eternity. She feared the day she'd be sent to fight, as despite her time in their world she had little experience with it. She missed her family, though many had died long ago—her own hatchlings included. Solstice dreaded what was to become of her now. Left alone in the world and forgotten about. No one would miss her and after she'd failed to pay back some debts she owed... she was taken to the arena where she'd likely die in order to pay it back. She looked up as a skydancer came into the common area and settled down next to some books—at least their captors gave them some things to do, though the fae had to wonder if the items once belonged to past challengers... "You're sad." Neptune's antennae twitched as he read the otherwise empty room. He'd came down to read but sensing the new dragon's dreary mood he'd decided to try helping her. "What's wrong? Uh, besides being in this place I suppose." "You ever wonder where you went wrong in your life?" Solstice was sure he had, after all, he was here and didn't look like much of a fighter. "I miss how things used to be. Before my family died... and my mate left for another dragon... I'm not the young hatchling I once was, this place will be the end of me." "That's... a lot." He hadn't expected her to be so open. "I don't know what I did to end up here but if it means anything, I think sometimes we end up where we need to be... and sometimes powerful dragons like to play as a god. The past can't be changed, but our futures are still things we can control." "How much control could we possibly have here?" "Well, we aren't fighting to the death right now. We're talking, able to walk around the vicinity and entertain ourselves however we like... Not everything is in our control but we still have some. And you know what, I think the two of us could become great friends." Solstice decided he seemed friendly enough. He was certainly more optimistic than she currently was. Her fins raised in cautious happiness. "Yeah, maybe we can be."
Day 10
16z9FYs.png
@knightmage

New recruit:

20895552_350.png
Solstice

We rolled: 2- Romance in the air

Neptune formed a death bond with Solstice!

The older fae hadn't been there long but already it felt like an eternity. She feared the day she'd be sent to fight, as despite her time in their world she had little experience with it. She missed her family, though many had died long ago—her own hatchlings included.

Solstice dreaded what was to become of her now. Left alone in the world and forgotten about. No one would miss her and after she'd failed to pay back some debts she owed... she was taken to the arena where she'd likely die in order to pay it back.

She looked up as a skydancer came into the common area and settled down next to some books—at least their captors gave them some things to do, though the fae had to wonder if the items once belonged to past challengers...

"You're sad." Neptune's antennae twitched as he read the otherwise empty room. He'd came down to read but sensing the new dragon's dreary mood he'd decided to try helping her. "What's wrong? Uh, besides being in this place I suppose."

"You ever wonder where you went wrong in your life?" Solstice was sure he had, after all, he was here and didn't look like much of a fighter. "I miss how things used to be. Before my family died... and my mate left for another dragon... I'm not the young hatchling I once was, this place will be the end of me."

"That's... a lot." He hadn't expected her to be so open. "I don't know what I did to end up here but if it means anything, I think sometimes we end up where we need to be... and sometimes powerful dragons like to play as a god. The past can't be changed, but our futures are still things we can control."

"How much control could we possibly have here?"

"Well, we aren't fighting to the death right now. We're talking, able to walk around the vicinity and entertain ourselves however we like... Not everything is in our control but we still have some. And you know what, I think the two of us could become great friends."

Solstice decided he seemed friendly enough. He was certainly more optimistic than she currently was. Her fins raised in cautious happiness. "Yeah, maybe we can be."
[center][b][u][size=7][color=darkred][font=Garton]Day 11[/size][/color][/font][/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/16z9FYs.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@knightmage[/size] New recruit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83181982][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831820/83181982_350.png[/img][/url] Arbor [rule] We rolled: 9- Backstabbing Silver was killed [rule] This time when Glitter was told she had to fight in the arena, the fae wasn't as scared. She was small compared to many breeds and creatures but she'd been training and had a goal to reach. As the survivor, she needed to avenge her sister's death. Even when a wildclaw stepped out as her opponent, Glitter held her ground. Silver was a shadow dragon, which would easily go down to her own magic. She just needed time to build up some breath to actually hit him. Silver charged at her quickly, the wildclaw was swift but Glitter used her size to her advantage to dodge the snapping jaws. Flying up higher, she felt claws graze against her tail as he leapt up after her. There wouldn't be much time before he'd be flying up to reach her... and there was only so high she could go before hitting the barrier above. Once her magic was built up it was over quickly. Glitter hit Silver with an enamor first, slowing her opponent down and diminishing his attacks. Just from that alone he was barely standing. Her follow up attack finished the job. ...And just like that, his short stay had come to an end and she was able to live for another day.
Day 11
16z9FYs.png
@knightmage

New recruit:

83181982_350.png
Arbor

Silver was killed

This time when Glitter was told she had to fight in the arena, the fae wasn't as scared. She was small compared to many breeds and creatures but she'd been training and had a goal to reach. As the survivor, she needed to avenge her sister's death.

Even when a wildclaw stepped out as her opponent, Glitter held her ground. Silver was a shadow dragon, which would easily go down to her own magic. She just needed time to build up some breath to actually hit him.

Silver charged at her quickly, the wildclaw was swift but Glitter used her size to her advantage to dodge the snapping jaws. Flying up higher, she felt claws graze against her tail as he leapt up after her. There wouldn't be much time before he'd be flying up to reach her... and there was only so high she could go before hitting the barrier above.

Once her magic was built up it was over quickly. Glitter hit Silver with an enamor first, slowing her opponent down and diminishing his attacks. Just from that alone he was barely standing. Her follow up attack finished the job.

...And just like that, his short stay had come to an end and she was able to live for another day.
[center][b][u][size=7][color=darkred][font=Garton]Day 12[/size][/color][/font][/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/16z9FYs.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@knightmage[/size] New recruit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82327681][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/823277/82327681_350.png[/img][/url] Hikaru [rule] We rolled: 9- Backstabbing Kosan was killed [rule] Kosan was unsatisfied with his place in the rankings. Killing that guardian hadn't done anything... so this time he did some research on who actually held a rank that would move him forward. It was a mirror on the older side. The obelisk honestly didn't understand how such a laid back dragon had gotten where he was but it wouldn't matter for long. After the days fights were over with, Kosan hunted down Magneto. The mirror was cleaning up the training room and looked up when the larger dragon stepped in. Kosan didn't waste time getting to the reason for his presence and leapt directly at the smaller mirror. At first, he had the upper hand after catching the older dragon off guard. But Magneto was still fast, far from being elderly, and broke free. Kosan snarled and lunged at him again, feeling the mirror's attacks scratching against his scales and tangling in his mane. The obelisk grinned, feeling as though this was all too easy. Magneto wasn't out of the game yet though. He still had more experience and let Kosan tire himself out while he dodged and took the attacks. The younger dragon was rash and dove in without thinking of what could happen... and that was something the mirror used to his advantage. When Kosan was worn out and charged again, the mirror went right for the eyes. Once blinded, disoriented, and in pain there was little his attacker could do. Magneto ended him quickly. He knew he should've felt bad but part of him knew this was for the best. He'd heard rumors of what Kosan had done to other challengers outside of the arena fights... it disgusted him. Perhaps sometimes killing a dragon like this was for the best...
Day 12
16z9FYs.png
@knightmage

New recruit:

82327681_350.png
Hikaru

Kosan was killed

Kosan was unsatisfied with his place in the rankings. Killing that guardian hadn't done anything... so this time he did some research on who actually held a rank that would move him forward. It was a mirror on the older side. The obelisk honestly didn't understand how such a laid back dragon had gotten where he was but it wouldn't matter for long.

After the days fights were over with, Kosan hunted down Magneto. The mirror was cleaning up the training room and looked up when the larger dragon stepped in. Kosan didn't waste time getting to the reason for his presence and leapt directly at the smaller mirror.

At first, he had the upper hand after catching the older dragon off guard. But Magneto was still fast, far from being elderly, and broke free. Kosan snarled and lunged at him again, feeling the mirror's attacks scratching against his scales and tangling in his mane. The obelisk grinned, feeling as though this was all too easy.

Magneto wasn't out of the game yet though. He still had more experience and let Kosan tire himself out while he dodged and took the attacks. The younger dragon was rash and dove in without thinking of what could happen... and that was something the mirror used to his advantage. When Kosan was worn out and charged again, the mirror went right for the eyes.

Once blinded, disoriented, and in pain there was little his attacker could do. Magneto ended him quickly. He knew he should've felt bad but part of him knew this was for the best. He'd heard rumors of what Kosan had done to other challengers outside of the arena fights... it disgusted him.

Perhaps sometimes killing a dragon like this was for the best...
[center][b][u][size=7][color=darkred][font=Garton]Day 13[/size][/color][/font][/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/16z9FYs.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@knightmage[/size] New recruit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83545381][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/835454/83545381_350.png[/img][/url] Iestyn [rule] We rolled: 5- Crimes time Neptune is now lvl 8 Iestyn is now lvl 7 [rule] No real lore update for today
Day 13
16z9FYs.png
@knightmage

New recruit:

83545381_350.png
Iestyn

We rolled: 5- Crimes time

Neptune is now lvl 8
Iestyn is now lvl 7

No real lore update for today
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10