Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NotN Music Club [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[b]Notable drops:[/b] [item=Nebula starsilk earrings] | [item=Strange chest]x2 that's all the good drops i got!! damn [b]Song ratings:[/b] the wolf - liked it a lot. good high energy song firestorm - loved the chill clockwork parts mr. fear - not my fav cus of the vocals but it's ok! stronger - i like the melancholy feeling of it! indie is a great genre ! used to be - oo funky i like it as you get high - a strong driving beat, i tend to prefer more hi energy songs though. but this one was alright! the cave - as soon as the little ploink noises in the beginning sounded i grinned and got excited. awesome song no honey - really good guitaring on this song. I love it gimme some sweet - not the biggest fan of this one, but the slow buildup in the middle was cool [b]Overall thoughts:[/b] You have good taste! I had a great time listening to this album and I am certainly putting a few of these songs on some of my personal playlists. This band tends to use some neat key changes / chord progressions that i enjoy greatly. I actually had already heard The Wolf before, and really enjoyed it, so I was interested to hear the full album! To me, it doesn't disappoint. [b] Next album:[/b] [spoiler] Mellow Dreams by Ryo Fukui [/spoiler] [url=https://open.spotify.com/album/21FPLP18iOZgiYso3E7qZo?si=crpzxJ7ERryvbeUJpPbLUQ]Spotify[/url] / [url=https://youtu.be/KxlvMmUjpTY]Youtube (has en extra song at the end, optional if you wanna listen to it or not!)[/url]
Notable drops:
Nebula Starsilk Earrings | Strange Chest x2
that's all the good drops i got!! damn

Song ratings:
the wolf - liked it a lot. good high energy song
firestorm - loved the chill clockwork parts
mr. fear - not my fav cus of the vocals but it's ok!
stronger - i like the melancholy feeling of it! indie is a great genre !
used to be - oo funky i like it
as you get high - a strong driving beat, i tend to prefer more hi energy songs though. but this one was alright!
the cave - as soon as the little ploink noises in the beginning sounded i grinned and got excited. awesome song
no honey - really good guitaring on this song. I love it
gimme some sweet - not the biggest fan of this one, but the slow buildup in the middle was cool

Overall thoughts: You have good taste! I had a great time listening to this album and I am certainly putting a few of these songs on some of my personal playlists. This band tends to use some neat key changes / chord progressions that i enjoy greatly. I actually had already heard The Wolf before, and really enjoyed it, so I was interested to hear the full album! To me, it doesn't disappoint.

Next album:
Mellow Dreams by Ryo Fukui
Spotify / Youtube (has en extra song at the end, optional if you wanna listen to it or not!)

bannerart_2021.png
notable drops:
since i'm grinding in crystal pools...
-soft pink fillet
-soft pink arm silks
-hawksbill goliath
-11 mimic chests

sadly the chests didn't have too much to write home about BUT i did get 3 of the enchanted necklaces. 1 owl, 1 cat, 1 raven.

favorite song: horizon

overall thoughts: i can really dig and enjoy some good jazz! its always such a pleasure listening to it and this album scratches a nice itch. even in the mellower songs the piano's always such fun to listen to.

next album: lateralus - tool spotify url here
notable drops:
since i'm grinding in crystal pools...
-soft pink fillet
-soft pink arm silks
-hawksbill goliath
-11 mimic chests

sadly the chests didn't have too much to write home about BUT i did get 3 of the enchanted necklaces. 1 owl, 1 cat, 1 raven.

favorite song: horizon

overall thoughts: i can really dig and enjoy some good jazz! its always such a pleasure listening to it and this album scratches a nice itch. even in the mellower songs the piano's always such fun to listen to.

next album: lateralus - tool spotify url here
>aleph
>it/its
>+3 frt
>alterhuman
>rivethead
>delete system32
Hnet-com-image.png
thoughts: I AM GOING INSANE. dear flying books stop dodging my hits.. anyways, about the album i was listening to. doubtful at first as this isn't something i usually listen to but turned out to be pretty good ! some songs were a bit too long for my taste though. i don't have that many comments as the music kinda.. faded away in the background once i got in the zone. first song's an absolute banger & the patient is also a very good song! overall a good album, will definitely listen to this again when i have time. top 3: eonn blue apocalypse, the patient, parabola notable drops: [item=strange chest]x26 [item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=raptorik warrior crate][item=nebula starsilk earrings] (not sure abt earrings, skipped the loot screen v quickly) next person: [url=https://open.spotify.com/album/5vKdHtnPF6EJZcoGZYN83I]spotify [/url]/ [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDCybkVgL84]youtube[/url] (first song kinda talks about death if not interested in that?? the album's 27 minutes))
thoughts:
I AM GOING INSANE. dear flying books stop dodging my hits.. anyways, about the album i was listening to.
doubtful at first as this isn't something i usually listen to but turned out to be pretty good ! some songs were a bit too long for my taste though. i don't have that many comments as the music kinda.. faded away in the background once i got in the zone. first song's an absolute banger & the patient is also a very good song! overall a good album, will definitely listen to this again when i have time.

top 3: eonn blue apocalypse, the patient, parabola

notable drops:

Strange Chest x26
Veteran's Shoulder Scars Raptorik Warrior Crate Nebula Starsilk Earrings (not sure abt earrings, skipped the loot screen v quickly)

next person: spotify / youtube (first song kinda talks about death if not interested in that?? the album's 27 minutes))
g6GXe.gif
jem
he/him
ooo this seems fun! claiming!

4 strange chests, 2 battlestones, and a major health potion! nice!
next album: youtube / spotify
this album is what i'd call hyperpop/breakcore, so if you're not into abrasive music with a lot of screaming it's probably not for you!

thoughts: it's clearly an album with a lot of love and care put into it, very emotional indeed. i think normally it would have been something i'd have really liked - only, i had trouble listening to it. i'm no expert, but to me the songs don't sound that well mixed. this ranged from distracting, to even giving me a bit of a headache with some songs. at first i thought there was something wrong with my headphones. i think if it had a little bit more attention put into producing it, it really would have been a hit (with me, at least)! favorite song is a tie between SURVIVAL HORROR and DRIVE OFF A BRIDGE.
ooo this seems fun! claiming!

4 strange chests, 2 battlestones, and a major health potion! nice!
next album: youtube / spotify
this album is what i'd call hyperpop/breakcore, so if you're not into abrasive music with a lot of screaming it's probably not for you!

thoughts: it's clearly an album with a lot of love and care put into it, very emotional indeed. i think normally it would have been something i'd have really liked - only, i had trouble listening to it. i'm no expert, but to me the songs don't sound that well mixed. this ranged from distracting, to even giving me a bit of a headache with some songs. at first i thought there was something wrong with my headphones. i think if it had a little bit more attention put into producing it, it really would have been a hit (with me, at least)! favorite song is a tie between SURVIVAL HORROR and DRIVE OFF A BRIDGE.
23891.png21010.png21045.png21059.png21022.png23892.png
Claim!

Thoughts:

I haven’t listened to much hyperpop/breakcore; most of the music with screaming I’ve tried has been really fast-paced, so this was a newer genre for me. It was a nice pace for coli grinding, and my favorite songs were the ones that felt like they departed from the main rhythms of the album the most (Horrible Oracle, Bronze Age Blade Runner, and Fresh Meat). Thanks for introducing me to some music I wouldn’t have stumbled across otherwise!

Interesting drops go here

I got 29 chests over the course of the album!

Next person: YouTube
Claim!

Thoughts:

I haven’t listened to much hyperpop/breakcore; most of the music with screaming I’ve tried has been really fast-paced, so this was a newer genre for me. It was a nice pace for coli grinding, and my favorite songs were the ones that felt like they departed from the main rhythms of the album the most (Horrible Oracle, Bronze Age Blade Runner, and Fresh Meat). Thanks for introducing me to some music I wouldn’t have stumbled across otherwise!

Interesting drops go here

I got 29 chests over the course of the album!

Next person: YouTube
gYfRVnU.png heyZH2H.png
a129Nss.png
tyEuRXe.png
Vs2WmBF.png
0HBKL8H.png
ygWzlbs.png 5tiydC3.png 7GFlGJN.png A1ondHN.png BYPpgRe.png k2VzuFv.png
Claim! Grinding in the Blooming Grove today, I need those orchids and leaf insects... Oh, this is so chill and lovely :) Languid, but with enough syncopation to keep it from being sleepy. It's not my usual style, so I kept waiting to get bored, but it just never happened. My lacking auditory processing skills really appreciated that it wasn't in english, because vocal-heavy music tends to [url=https://xkcd.com/1538/]tie my brain in knots[/url]. Favorite Track: 3:15 [item=Blooming Woodwing] [item=Eliminate] [item=Strange Chest] x 12 (+7 from trade materials) ----- Next person: [url=https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_k_HJwXjisjwI2pfZzcZyBF7czfddpHh5U]Youtube[/url] [spoiler]Hirschbrunnen by delving[/spoiler]
Claim!

Grinding in the Blooming Grove today, I need those orchids and leaf insects...

Oh, this is so chill and lovely :) Languid, but with enough syncopation to keep it from being sleepy. It's not my usual style, so I kept waiting to get bored, but it just never happened. My lacking auditory processing skills really appreciated that it wasn't in english, because vocal-heavy music tends to tie my brain in knots. Favorite Track: 3:15

Blooming Woodwing Eliminate Strange Chest x 12 (+7 from trade materials)

Next person: Youtube
Hirschbrunnen by delving
Honestly that album was pretty good, it's not something I listen to offen but it was nice and was a great album for coil grinding. The best song out of all of them was Einstürzende Plattenbauten for me because it didn't really bleed onto any of the other songs which was the only problem I had with the album, overall I give the album 8.5/10 ------- [item=Moonstone Dinosaur Arm Guards][item=Strange Chest]x13[item=Raptorik Warrior][item=Rally][item=Tigerblood Foo Crate 3][item=Baku][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Undertide)] ------- Next album: [url=https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_lx4rEZK4Xb-P9h2AdGaZqp8WbYZ59NEJs]youtube (Some parts of the album is really loud and it could be considered metal, the album is 53 minutes long)
Honestly that album was pretty good, it's not something I listen to offen but it was nice and was a great album for coil grinding. The best song out of all of them was Einstürzende Plattenbauten for me because it didn't really bleed onto any of the other songs which was the only problem I had with the album, overall I give the album 8.5/10
Moonstone Dinosaur Arm Guards Strange Chest x13 Raptorik Warrior Rally Tigerblood Foo Crate 3 Baku
Next album: youtube
(Some parts of the album is really loud and it could be considered metal, the album is 53 minutes long)
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
Claiming! Neat drops here: [item=Copper Steampunk Scarf] [item=Aer Phantom] [item=Dark Bolt] [item=Discipline] [item=Strange Chest]x15 Comments: This was amazing??? I didn’t expect much since you mentioned metal and usually I’m not into that stuff but.. I was SO pleasantly surprised! The few loud parts there are tie in perfectly with the rest of the song and don’t feel over the top at all. My favorite was definitely In Two Minds, but The Same River was awesome as well! I’ll certainly be listening again. For the next person: [spoiler]Under the Shade of Green by the Happy Fits[/spoiler] [url=https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyw5ZMOT0e3sg2KTMWumNUGZv2HnVKgYW]link[/url]
Claiming!

Neat drops here: Copper Steampunk Scarf Aer Phantom Dark Bolt Discipline Strange Chest x15

Comments: This was amazing??? I didn’t expect much since you mentioned metal and usually I’m not into that stuff but.. I was SO pleasantly surprised! The few loud parts there are tie in perfectly with the rest of the song and don’t feel over the top at all. My favorite was definitely In Two Minds, but The Same River was awesome as well! I’ll certainly be listening again.

For the next person:
Under the Shade of Green by the Happy Fits
link
claim! Notable drops: [item=vilevenom kelpie][item=nebula starsilk cloak][item=strange chest]x3, my water bottle which then soaked my pant leg x_x Favorite songs: Changes, In The Lobby, Little One, Cold Turkey Overall thoughts: Wow, this album did not miss! I loved almost all of the songs and apparently my cat did too, because he's been out playing since i put it on. Next album: [spoiler]Astrophysics ft. Hatsune Miku- The First Sound of The Future Past[/spoiler] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bGU_Ib0Eog]link[/url] (note: all of these are covers/remixes of songs you probably already know.)
claim!

Notable drops: Vilevenom Kelpie Nebula Starsilk Cloak Strange Chest x3, my water bottle which then soaked my pant leg x_x
Favorite songs: Changes, In The Lobby, Little One, Cold Turkey
Overall thoughts: Wow, this album did not miss! I loved almost all of the songs and apparently my cat did too, because he's been out playing since i put it on.

Next album:
Astrophysics ft. Hatsune Miku- The First Sound of The Future Past
link
(note: all of these are covers/remixes of songs you probably already know.)
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
Claim!

Notable drops:

Next person: