1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Pocketdog
:)
@Pocketdog
:)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Ooooo very intriguing... Can't wait to find out the source of the music!
Ooooo very intriguing... Can't wait to find out the source of the music!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[center][b][i]Day 42: Oh How They Shine[/i][/b] [size=1]@Petall @Emordnilap @Solaristigres @Oranitha @Pocketdog @Cow809 @Murvax @BarbaraFett @SakuraSundae[/size] [b]Pull:[/b] [item=eastern mole][item=cumulus seal flipper][item=gold aviator gloves] [b]Sentence:[/b] Coli x 80-100, Breed/Scroll a Dragon -----[/center] It was a beautiful, clear night. Anzu lay in the vee of the giant roots, watching shooting stars streak across the sky. Glory leaned against his shoulder, tail waving lazily. Some distance away, the canvas of a tent had been nailed to the ground and to the side of a root; Rhodale slept underneath. After a while, Anzu found his gaze had turned from the shooting stars, to their flashing reflections in Glory’s opalescent feathers. Just as beautiful - or more. “I’m glad you’re here,” Anzu murmured quietly. Glory gave him a teasing smile and flicked his antennae. “I know.” “It’s nice to see the clan growing,” Anzu continued. “It was a little lonely, when it was just me and Sprout. And... well, I don’t need to tell you how I feel, do I?” In lieu of an answer, Glory just ran a claw along a line between Anzu’s scales. “Some things still must be asked. It’s high time I do.” “Oh? Ask... what?” “It’s a beautiful night,” Glory observed. “Next to a beautiful dragon. Might it be a good night... for a nest?” Glory silently chuckled to himself at the wave of emotion that immediately hit his senses. It was a big question, of course. But he wouldn’t have asked if he hadn’t been fairly sure of Anzu’s answer. That answer took some time to come. But, gradually, the swirling of Anzu’s mind slowed. He brought his head close, his breath ruffling those blood-red feathers and sending starry reflections dancing around them. “You’re right. It’s a wonderful night for it.” - The sun rose on a waking centaur, two sleeping dragons, and three new and perfect eggs, their bark just barely starting to grow. ----- (I have not done the Coli for this post yet.) (also this timing goes perfectly with Glory's song! Lovely <3)
Day 42: Oh How They Shine
@Petall @Emordnilap @Solaristigres @Oranitha @Pocketdog @Cow809 @Murvax @BarbaraFett @SakuraSundae
Pull:
Eastern Mole Cumulus Seal Flipper Gold Aviator Gloves
Sentence: Coli x 80-100, Breed/Scroll a Dragon
It was a beautiful, clear night. Anzu lay in the vee of the giant roots, watching shooting stars streak across the sky. Glory leaned against his shoulder, tail waving lazily. Some distance away, the canvas of a tent had been nailed to the ground and to the side of a root; Rhodale slept underneath.

After a while, Anzu found his gaze had turned from the shooting stars, to their flashing reflections in Glory’s opalescent feathers. Just as beautiful - or more.

“I’m glad you’re here,” Anzu murmured quietly.

Glory gave him a teasing smile and flicked his antennae. “I know.”

“It’s nice to see the clan growing,” Anzu continued. “It was a little lonely, when it was just me and Sprout. And... well, I don’t need to tell you how I feel, do I?”

In lieu of an answer, Glory just ran a claw along a line between Anzu’s scales. “Some things still must be asked. It’s high time I do.”

“Oh? Ask... what?”

“It’s a beautiful night,” Glory observed. “Next to a beautiful dragon. Might it be a good night... for a nest?”

Glory silently chuckled to himself at the wave of emotion that immediately hit his senses. It was a big question, of course. But he wouldn’t have asked if he hadn’t been fairly sure of Anzu’s answer.

That answer took some time to come. But, gradually, the swirling of Anzu’s mind slowed. He brought his head close, his breath ruffling those blood-red feathers and sending starry reflections dancing around them. “You’re right. It’s a wonderful night for it.”

-

The sun rose on a waking centaur, two sleeping dragons, and three new and perfect eggs, their bark just barely starting to grow.

(I have not done the Coli for this post yet.)
(also this timing goes perfectly with Glory's song! Lovely <3)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
OMG????? THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! (Also because Anzu is technically on the big family tree because any of your locke dragons from the lineage Wren/Peregrine/Hawkins are from made it to the family tree and Anzu is in that family, so I get to now add Glory and these kids to the family tree!)
OMG????? THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! (Also because Anzu is technically on the big family tree because any of your locke dragons from the lineage Wren/Peregrine/Hawkins are from made it to the family tree and Anzu is in that family, so I get to now add Glory and these kids to the family tree!)
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Oooh, right, you have a branch of the Big Family Tree!!
@Petall Oooh, right, you have a branch of the Big Family Tree!!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][b][i]Day 43: Keratinous Integument[/i][/b] [size=1]@Petall @Emordnilap @Solaristigres @Oranitha @Pocketdog @Cow809 @Murvax @BarbaraFett @SakuraSundae[/size] [b]Pull:[/b] [item=lucky woodmask][item=supplicant mitts] [b]Sentence:[/b] Breed/Scroll 2 Dragon -----[/center] "10~6 \/!~!~6 |=|2!3~|)!" Sprout looked up from where he had been coiled and dozing to see Razer watching him. "Morning, Raze. You talking to me? Or trying to find Rhodale?" "VV|-|47 4|23 `/0µ |)0!~6,10~6 \/!~!~6 |=|2!3~|)?" Razer stood up on his hind legs, trying to see over Sprout's coils. Sprout shifted to give Razer a better look at the nest. "I'm helping a-na take care of his and Glory's eggs. One of them isn't doing well..." he sighed. [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/10/2healthy_1dead.png[/img] Razer scuttled close, big orange eyes scanning over the withered egg. "7|-|353 4|23 7|-|3 3665? 7|-|3`/ 100|< 1!|<3 533|)5!" "You've never seen a Nature egg before, then?" Sprout wondered. "! 54VV ^^4~`/ VV|-|0 |-|47(|-|3|) VV!7|-| ~47µ|23 ^^46!( VV|-|!13 VV0|2|<!~6 !~ 457|2014|3’5 14|2\/41 !~(µ|347!0~ |=4(!1!7`/," Razer replied. "|3μ7 0μ|2 3665 |)0~'7 100|< 1!|<3 7|-|47!" Sprout paused, working through Razer's dialect in his head. Before he could reply, Razer spoke again. "|3`/ 7|-|3 VV4`/! VV|-|3~ ! (4^^3 0μ7 |-|3|23 ! 54VV VV3 |307|-| |-|4\/3 ~3VV1`/ \/4|2!36473|) |<3|247!~0μ5 !~736μ^^3~7!" Sprout blinked. "...I'm sorry, could you say that again, please? Maybe rephrase it?" Razer glanced sideways, trying to remember how to match his clanmates' accents and word usage. After a few moments, he pointed to Sprout's body, then his own fur. Both were much more colorful than they were a week or so prior. "New patterns?" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82217851][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=128&breed=21&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=53&tertgene=111&winggene=126&wings=10&auth=990ec2a630c701aa297fdfa7d89aa4c865c2d2a2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84957111][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=149&breed=22&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=0&winggene=163&wings=89&auth=296a6dae6d89aab0b9e0944cb22c63ba20a01da1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] "Oh!" Sprout exclaimed, looking between the two of them. "Oh wow, your fur [i]has[/i] changed. I didn't realize how sparkly it is now! That just kind of happens for you, doesn't it? It just happened to me, too. I think something about my exploring the water. A-na was worried about it, but I think it's fine." "|)0 `/0μ VV4~7 70 5VV!7(|-| 5|-|!|=75 !~ 4 VV|-|!13?" Razer asked. "!’^^ (0113(7!~6 |=00|) |=!|257, |3μ7 ! VV0μ1|) 10\/3 70 593~|) 7!^^3 VV!7|-| 3665 464!~." "Ask A-na or Glory first," Sprout replied, "but that seems alright. Don't eat the fireflies, though. I think they're important for the healthy eggs." As Razer fluttered off to forage and hunt for less important insects, Sprout settled down around the eggs again. A raven-like caw called across the treetops. A few answering calls sounded from the south. The first caller cawed again. Its call cut off with a squawk, as if something else had suddenly - and violently - silenced it. ----- please ignore the fact that Razer doesn't Actually have the gene yet I thought I had bought it already but I hadn't and then I spent all my money on mushroom apparel speaking of which go look at [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84421122]Rio[/url] instead ooo so pretty
Day 43: Keratinous Integument
@Petall @Emordnilap @Solaristigres @Oranitha @Pocketdog @Cow809 @Murvax @BarbaraFett @SakuraSundae
Pull:
Lucky Woodmask Supplicant Mitts
Sentence: Breed/Scroll 2 Dragon
"10~6 \/!~!~6 |=|2!3~|)!"

Sprout looked up from where he had been coiled and dozing to see Razer watching him. "Morning, Raze. You talking to me? Or trying to find Rhodale?"

"VV|-|47 4|23 `/0µ |)0!~6,10~6 \/!~!~6 |=|2!3~|)?" Razer stood up on his hind legs, trying to see over Sprout's coils.

Sprout shifted to give Razer a better look at the nest. "I'm helping a-na take care of his and Glory's eggs. One of them isn't doing well..." he sighed.

2healthy_1dead.png

Razer scuttled close, big orange eyes scanning over the withered egg. "7|-|353 4|23 7|-|3 3665? 7|-|3`/ 100|< 1!|<3 533|)5!"

"You've never seen a Nature egg before, then?" Sprout wondered.

"! 54VV ^^4~`/ VV|-|0 |-|47(|-|3|) VV!7|-| ~47µ|23 ^^46!( VV|-|!13 VV0|2|<!~6 !~ 457|2014|3’5 14|2\/41 !~(µ|347!0~ |=4(!1!7`/," Razer replied. "|3μ7 0μ|2 3665 |)0~'7 100|< 1!|<3 7|-|47!"

Sprout paused, working through Razer's dialect in his head. Before he could reply, Razer spoke again. "|3`/ 7|-|3 VV4`/! VV|-|3~ ! (4^^3 0μ7 |-|3|23 ! 54VV VV3 |307|-| |-|4\/3 ~3VV1`/ \/4|2!36473|) |<3|247!~0μ5 !~736μ^^3~7!"

Sprout blinked. "...I'm sorry, could you say that again, please? Maybe rephrase it?"

Razer glanced sideways, trying to remember how to match his clanmates' accents and word usage. After a few moments, he pointed to Sprout's body, then his own fur. Both were much more colorful than they were a week or so prior. "New patterns?"

dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=128&breed=21&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=53&tertgene=111&winggene=126&wings=10&auth=990ec2a630c701aa297fdfa7d89aa4c865c2d2a2&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=149&breed=22&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=0&winggene=163&wings=89&auth=296a6dae6d89aab0b9e0944cb22c63ba20a01da1&dummyext=prev.png

"Oh!" Sprout exclaimed, looking between the two of them. "Oh wow, your fur has changed. I didn't realize how sparkly it is now! That just kind of happens for you, doesn't it? It just happened to me, too. I think something about my exploring the water. A-na was worried about it, but I think it's fine."

"|)0 `/0μ VV4~7 70 5VV!7(|-| 5|-|!|=75 !~ 4 VV|-|!13?" Razer asked. "!’^^ (0113(7!~6 |=00|) |=!|257, |3μ7 ! VV0μ1|) 10\/3 70 593~|) 7!^^3 VV!7|-| 3665 464!~."

"Ask A-na or Glory first," Sprout replied, "but that seems alright. Don't eat the fireflies, though. I think they're important for the healthy eggs."

As Razer fluttered off to forage and hunt for less important insects, Sprout settled down around the eggs again.

A raven-like caw called across the treetops. A few answering calls sounded from the south.

The first caller cawed again. Its call cut off with a squawk, as if something else had suddenly - and violently - silenced it.

please ignore the fact that Razer doesn't Actually have the gene yet I thought I had bought it already but I hadn't and then I spent all my money on mushroom apparel speaking of which go look at Rio instead ooo so pretty
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Omg!!! The gening is done, Sprout looks amazing!!! And so does Razor!!!
Omg!!! The gening is done, Sprout looks amazing!!! And so does Razor!!!
[center][b][i]Chapter 44: Twins[/i][/b] [size=1]@Petall @Emordnilap @Solaristigres @Oranitha @Pocketdog @Cow809 @Murvax @BarbaraFett @SakuraSundae @[i][/i]Krowst[/size] [b]Pull:[/b] [item=sanddrift aconite] [b]Sentence:[/b] Coli x 10-20 -----[/center] As it happened, Razer was curled around the eggs when they started to hatch. He woke from a nap as soon as he felt the motion. For a moment, his training told him to stay with the eggs - but sense told him otherwise. When he stood up, Rhodale, who had been on guard, moved in to keep closer tabs on the eggs. Razer stuck his head down the entrance hole. "Anzu!" he called. "Hatching! Need see to you!" Anzu and Glory reached the nest just as the eggs started to crack. Both split at the same moment, revealing nearly identical horned red heads. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89721287][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=59&bodygene=3&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=166&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=74&auth=cfe3c4b9836bf8566813dbf52d9db12793f9a1cd&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89721288][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=59&bodygene=3&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=88&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=85&auth=0763f6ee4dc291778ecca4d9420225a430dad78d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Glory smiled. "Guardians, of course. Hello, you... big little ones." "They'll be as big as you are before you know it," Anzu chuckled. "I don't doubt it," Glory smiled, as the pink-winged boy stumbled close enough to nudge against him. "What preference do you have, of the names we discussed?" "I think Lulani for our girl," Anzu decided. "And you very much liked Murdoc, if I recall?" "Lulani and Murdoc," Glory agreed. "Perfect." Glory pulled away from Murdoc briefly to reach for two objects he had brought outside with him: dolls, of a sort, made of bone and wrapped with tanned, painted hide, and stuffed and decorated with fur of various beasts (including some bright purple Aether fur that had been shed around the Starburrow during the heat of summer). Each had six limbs, a nondescript head, and a stubby tail. He placed one in front of Murdoc, and the other in front of Lulani. Both hatchlings stared and pawed at the toys curiously. “One for each of you,” Glory said. “Will those be animate?” Anzu asked. “When they’re old enough to play nicely with them, of course.” “No, no,” Glory replied. “We leave life to deities and to natural things. Other flights may disagree, but Plaguebringer does not look kindly on life that has not proven itself to Her. These are just toys, for the little ones to do with as they please. Good morning, Sprout.” Anzu startled slightly and turned to see Sprout slithering excitedly toward them. Sprout gave Anzu a sheepish look. “Oh! I didn’t mean to be quiet. Can I see my new siblings?” “Of course.” Sprout pushed his way forward, head low to the ground, level with the two hatchlings. “Hey guys,” he murmured. He looked up at Anzu. “...What’s their names?” “Lulani and Murdoc.” “Hi, Lulani and Murdoc.” Sprout brought more of his long body forward, allowing the hatchlings to inspect it curiously. “This is your a-na and your papa, huh? And I’m Sprout. I’m your brother.” ----- Next up is an art pull, and I don't really want to do more emblematics until these guys have apparel and more thematic elements and such to distinguish them from Anzu's... what should I do instead? Also their third sibling is available until [b]October 22[/b], at which point she will probably join the Nature dom effort! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89721289][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897213/89721289_350.png[/img][/url]
Chapter 44: Twins
@Petall @Emordnilap @Solaristigres @Oranitha @Pocketdog @Cow809 @Murvax @BarbaraFett @SakuraSundae @Krowst
Pull:
Sanddrift Aconite
Sentence: Coli x 10-20
As it happened, Razer was curled around the eggs when they started to hatch.

He woke from a nap as soon as he felt the motion. For a moment, his training told him to stay with the eggs - but sense told him otherwise. When he stood up, Rhodale, who had been on guard, moved in to keep closer tabs on the eggs.

Razer stuck his head down the entrance hole. "Anzu!" he called. "Hatching! Need see to you!"

Anzu and Glory reached the nest just as the eggs started to crack. Both split at the same moment, revealing nearly identical horned red heads.

dragon?age=0&body=59&bodygene=3&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=166&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=74&auth=cfe3c4b9836bf8566813dbf52d9db12793f9a1cd&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=0&body=59&bodygene=3&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=88&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=85&auth=0763f6ee4dc291778ecca4d9420225a430dad78d&dummyext=prev.png

Glory smiled. "Guardians, of course. Hello, you... big little ones."

"They'll be as big as you are before you know it," Anzu chuckled.

"I don't doubt it," Glory smiled, as the pink-winged boy stumbled close enough to nudge against him. "What preference do you have, of the names we discussed?"

"I think Lulani for our girl," Anzu decided. "And you very much liked Murdoc, if I recall?"

"Lulani and Murdoc," Glory agreed. "Perfect."

Glory pulled away from Murdoc briefly to reach for two objects he had brought outside with him: dolls, of a sort, made of bone and wrapped with tanned, painted hide, and stuffed and decorated with fur of various beasts (including some bright purple Aether fur that had been shed around the Starburrow during the heat of summer). Each had six limbs, a nondescript head, and a stubby tail. He placed one in front of Murdoc, and the other in front of Lulani. Both hatchlings stared and pawed at the toys curiously. “One for each of you,” Glory said.

“Will those be animate?” Anzu asked. “When they’re old enough to play nicely with them, of course.”

“No, no,” Glory replied. “We leave life to deities and to natural things. Other flights may disagree, but Plaguebringer does not look kindly on life that has not proven itself to Her. These are just toys, for the little ones to do with as they please. Good morning, Sprout.”

Anzu startled slightly and turned to see Sprout slithering excitedly toward them. Sprout gave Anzu a sheepish look. “Oh! I didn’t mean to be quiet. Can I see my new siblings?”

“Of course.”

Sprout pushed his way forward, head low to the ground, level with the two hatchlings. “Hey guys,” he murmured. He looked up at Anzu. “...What’s their names?”

“Lulani and Murdoc.”

“Hi, Lulani and Murdoc.” Sprout brought more of his long body forward, allowing the hatchlings to inspect it curiously. “This is your a-na and your papa, huh? And I’m Sprout. I’m your brother.”
Next up is an art pull, and I don't really want to do more emblematics until these guys have apparel and more thematic elements and such to distinguish them from Anzu's... what should I do instead?

Also their third sibling is available until October 22, at which point she will probably join the Nature dom effort!
89721289_350.png
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Ooooo the kiddos are PERFECT! I am sooooo tempted to take on the spare, but I just put myself on a dragon ban while I catch up with my dragon queue for the locke, I will have to think on this.
Ooooo the kiddos are PERFECT! I am sooooo tempted to take on the spare, but I just put myself on a dragon ban while I catch up with my dragon queue for the locke, I will have to think on this.
I just randomly stumbled upon this and it looks so fun!! I saw your funny purple aether guy and I have to tell you hes my favorite just based off everything I saw with the mx sinister lyrics (i am the biggest idkhow fan and this made me smile so hard)

if you need to delete this if its unrelated please do i just wanted to let you know i think this is so silly and fun :]
I just randomly stumbled upon this and it looks so fun!! I saw your funny purple aether guy and I have to tell you hes my favorite just based off everything I saw with the mx sinister lyrics (i am the biggest idkhow fan and this made me smile so hard)

if you need to delete this if its unrelated please do i just wanted to let you know i think this is so silly and fun :]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21