Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FIN] They're All In Cahoots! Discussion
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56
Mod announcement!!
@Hiltain @lyrelore @seethingLloron @LynxSideris @Hiii @dandelionfires @Beatoriche @CelesticLeo @Szyko @GrayGriffin @Starstream @Ainsell
@Tanglefire @Ambrose @B00KW0RM @Farore @Shimmerwing
@harpyja @TallTales35 @GremlinSlug @Magmish @BunnySox @Stolen @Illyrael @hotpants

Player Hiii has been confirmed as town

Owl-some party goer
@StormDreamer
Mod announcement!!
@Hiltain @lyrelore @seethingLloron @LynxSideris @Hiii @dandelionfires @Beatoriche @CelesticLeo @Szyko @GrayGriffin @Starstream @Ainsell
@Tanglefire @Ambrose @B00KW0RM @Farore @Shimmerwing
@harpyja @TallTales35 @GremlinSlug @Magmish @BunnySox @Stolen @Illyrael @hotpants

Owl-some party goer
@StormDreamer
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="seethingLloron" date="2022-09-27 11:02:32" ] Beatoriche points out what I forgot made me suspicious of Hiii in the first place, which is the accusation of Starstream and then the "healers, do ur thing" thing. I am super not into that- strikes me as strange on D1, with less than no info, to publicly claim someone as town so hard right after being suspicious. Hmm. At what point should we start settling on our votes, in yalls ipinion? I know that I'm probably voting Hiii unless something Big happens or Hii has an ironclad defense, but is it poor form to be so sure at this point in the day? I suppose I should sit down and write up my thoughts on everyone, but I'll say, for now: Golly What A Game So Far [/quote] @seethinglloron OKAY IM A LITTLE LESS BUSY RIGHT NOW (and praying that i spelled your name correctly) but itll take a while to respond to all the msgs i got when i was gone :') sorry in advance to everyone who is subbed, im going to respond by quoting one by one and since mobile fr is not the greatest i'll be doing one post per thing i answer. honestly i was hoping to wait until day 2 for this but given that so many are suspicious of me, i think it's the right play for this.
seethingLloron wrote on 2022-09-27 11:02:32:
Beatoriche points out what I forgot made me suspicious of Hiii in the first place, which is the accusation of Starstream and then the "healers, do ur thing" thing. I am super not into that- strikes me as strange on D1, with less than no info, to publicly claim someone as town so hard right after being suspicious. Hmm.

At what point should we start settling on our votes, in yalls ipinion? I know that I'm probably voting Hiii unless something Big happens or Hii has an ironclad defense, but is it poor form to be so sure at this point in the day?

I suppose I should sit down and write up my thoughts on everyone, but I'll say, for now: Golly What A Game So Far

@seethinglloron

OKAY IM A LITTLE LESS BUSY RIGHT NOW (and praying that i spelled your name correctly)

but itll take a while to respond to all the msgs i got when i was gone :') sorry in advance to everyone who is subbed, im going to respond by quoting one by one and since mobile fr is not the greatest i'll be doing one post per thing i answer.

honestly i was hoping to wait until day 2 for this but given that so many are suspicious of me, i think it's the right play for this.
1HKauy9.png
Add it to your notes lol which I now need to keep
Add it to your notes lol which I now need to keep
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
now that the rules have changed i think it's in everyone's best interest to vote, regardless of what team they're on. once i get back to my laptop (16:00 fr probably) ill post my final thoughts on which team each person is on

but before i do that, i'd like for people to respond to a question i had. since i'm confirmed town would it even be advantageous for me to use my basic ability to visit other people?
now that the rules have changed i think it's in everyone's best interest to vote, regardless of what team they're on. once i get back to my laptop (16:00 fr probably) ill post my final thoughts on which team each person is on

but before i do that, i'd like for people to respond to a question i had. since i'm confirmed town would it even be advantageous for me to use my basic ability to visit other people?
1HKauy9.png
The Vibe post I promised:
While I don't have too many readings this is what I think.
Potential Scum:
@/CelesticLeo
their willingness to jump to conclusions or skip the vote come off as a little scummy to me.
potential town:
@/Dandelionfires
Their deep dives into the players around them and need for information is making me think they're town. But, as @Hiii had said they and @Starstream have the potential of being type two mafia. Although there isn't much evidence for that in my opinion.

Everyone else are in the middle for me, Not leaning one way or the other.
also To me simply not posting Isn't to suspicious to me, mostly because it is pretty early in the game, and potential outside forces taking up other people's time.
The Vibe post I promised:
While I don't have too many readings this is what I think.
Potential Scum:
@/CelesticLeo
their willingness to jump to conclusions or skip the vote come off as a little scummy to me.
potential town:
@/Dandelionfires
Their deep dives into the players around them and need for information is making me think they're town. But, as @Hiii had said they and @Starstream have the potential of being type two mafia. Although there isn't much evidence for that in my opinion.

Everyone else are in the middle for me, Not leaning one way or the other.
also To me simply not posting Isn't to suspicious to me, mostly because it is pretty early in the game, and potential outside forces taking up other people's time.
Dragons I have for sale: n/a
banette.gifnRIkUpr.pngbanette.gif
@Hiltain have you read my posts on page 11 where i clarified my stance?

Found Here and the post below it.
@Hiltain have you read my posts on page 11 where i clarified my stance?

Found Here and the post below it.
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2022-09-27 11:24:35" ] Mod announcement!! Player Hiii has been confirmed as town [/quote] so now that we know Hiii is definitely town who are our next contenders for most sus?
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2022-09-27 11:24:35:
Mod announcement!!

so now that we know Hiii is definitely town who are our next contenders for most sus?
And when creation goes to die,
You can find me in the sky,
Upon the last day...
And you will be okay.
. tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Maybe we should also drop a master post of everyone's time zones (unless I missed it) so those who are sleeping while we're awake don't get labeled as sus or inactive. vice versa
Maybe we should also drop a master post of everyone's time zones (unless I missed it) so those who are sleeping while we're awake don't get labeled as sus or inactive. vice versa
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@Hiii Visiting people could be useful since you're confirmed town, so we'll know you're telling the truth about who you visited, and there's the potential to catch someone in a lie, such as if they claim no one visited but you can confirm you did. Hope that makes sense!

@Starstream Did I mention that I'm on a different time zone from most people here? I've been trying to catch up when I can, since my IRL just got significantly more busy. But yes, I've been keeping up with the thread and reading what everyone has to say. I haven't said much because I don't have any concrete reads on anyone yet. Honestly it's pretty rude of you to immediately accuse me of being inactive and needing to be replaced.
@Hiii Visiting people could be useful since you're confirmed town, so we'll know you're telling the truth about who you visited, and there's the potential to catch someone in a lie, such as if they claim no one visited but you can confirm you did. Hope that makes sense!

@Starstream Did I mention that I'm on a different time zone from most people here? I've been trying to catch up when I can, since my IRL just got significantly more busy. But yes, I've been keeping up with the thread and reading what everyone has to say. I haven't said much because I don't have any concrete reads on anyone yet. Honestly it's pretty rude of you to immediately accuse me of being inactive and needing to be replaced.
deseczka2.png
[quote name="CelesticLeo" date="2022-09-27 11:42:58" ] Maybe we should also drop a master post of everyone's time zones (unless I missed it) so those who are sleeping while we're awake don't get labeled as sus or inactive. vice versa [/quote] that would certainly be a good idea. as for myself i'm FR + 3. most days i get online around 0800 FR time and get off around 1900 FR time (11am and 10pm for me respectively), though i'm not guaranteed to be 100% online during that entire time as i'm quite a busy person and from 1500 to 1900 FR time i'm usually spending at least an hour of that time doing a grinding order, so i'll be checking in minimally at all. on thursdays i get on later than usual because i go shopping in the morning.
CelesticLeo wrote on 2022-09-27 11:42:58:

that would certainly be a good idea.

as for myself i'm FR + 3. most days i get online around 0800 FR time and get off around 1900 FR time (11am and 10pm for me respectively), though i'm not guaranteed to be 100% online during that entire time as i'm quite a busy person and from 1500 to 1900 FR time i'm usually spending at least an hour of that time doing a grinding order, so i'll be checking in minimally at all. on thursdays i get on later than usual because i go shopping in the morning.
And when creation goes to die,
You can find me in the sky,
Upon the last day...
And you will be okay.
. tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56