Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Fodderlocke] Criminal Crystalspines
1 2
Day 11!

Wandaemita joined the gang. She seems a bit too nice for this whole 'crime' business, but she was enthusiastic enough, so she gets to stay.

Elema, a distant cousin of Vhostym's, managed to persuade the gang to let her stay, despite a complete lack of skills on her part. Will she get the same treatment that Aviri did? Maybe.
Day 11!

Wandaemita joined the gang. She seems a bit too nice for this whole 'crime' business, but she was enthusiastic enough, so she gets to stay.

Elema, a distant cousin of Vhostym's, managed to persuade the gang to let her stay, despite a complete lack of skills on her part. Will she get the same treatment that Aviri did? Maybe.
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
Day 12!

Bolo joined the gang. She's a welcome addition to their band of thieves and other crooks, but she manages to blend in a bit.

There was also a major heist! Now, Haruto gave the direction to run if it seemed like you were going to get caught, so no one was arrested, but those who didn't run got some good experience. (AKA I used the 'Safer Heist Option' and got heads, so no one's getting exalted today.)

Vhostym, Razzle, Fade, Kaiser, Wandaemita, Elema, and Bolo all had to run away, and unfortunately did not gain any experience.

Haruto, Winterblossom, Vessel, Jadeclaw, Shade, and Flameback all pulled off their parts without a hitch, and came away for the better.
Day 12!

Bolo joined the gang. She's a welcome addition to their band of thieves and other crooks, but she manages to blend in a bit.

There was also a major heist! Now, Haruto gave the direction to run if it seemed like you were going to get caught, so no one was arrested, but those who didn't run got some good experience. (AKA I used the 'Safer Heist Option' and got heads, so no one's getting exalted today.)

Vhostym, Razzle, Fade, Kaiser, Wandaemita, Elema, and Bolo all had to run away, and unfortunately did not gain any experience.

Haruto, Winterblossom, Vessel, Jadeclaw, Shade, and Flameback all pulled off their parts without a hitch, and came away for the better.
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
[color=400330][size=5][size=2][font=palatino][font=garamond]Day 13! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79207374]Amren[/url] joined the gang! He's a fighter, that's for sure. Other than that, almost everything about him is unremarkable. Winterblossom and Shade went on a treasure hunt, and came back with [item=leafy pack]!
Day 13!

Amren joined the gang! He's a fighter, that's for sure. Other than that, almost everything about him is unremarkable.

Winterblossom and Shade went on a treasure hunt, and came back with Leafy Pack !
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
Days 14, 15, 16 and 17!

I missed a few days, but I'm doing them all today to make up for it.

Day 14:

Venik joined the gang! He's yet another thief. (I have to admit, I'm starting to run out of ideas for these guys.)

Venick and Vhostym both did some crimes, and neither of them were arrested.

Day 15:

Unearthly joined the gang! They're tricksy, and a good diversion, but nothing spectacular.

Jadeclaw and Venik both did some crimes, and both of them are fine. (Also, by this point, Haruto is the longest lived leader so far! Congrats.)

Day 16:

Vitra joined the gang! She's another generic crook, because I'm running out of ideas.

Unfortunately, Vhostym was betrayed by Shade while on a mission, and was arrested. Winterblossom followed him out of loyalty. (Now Haruto is the only dragon from the original cast left, as well as the longest lived leader. Congrats?)

Day 17:

Cleitus joined the gang! He's bloodthirsty, and ready for a good fight, but not that ambitious when it comes to doing anything of use.

Also, a kid managed to sneak in, and no one has the heart to tell them they shouldn't be there. Now Eclipsewing is part of the gang, and will be trained once they reach adulthood.
Days 14, 15, 16 and 17!

I missed a few days, but I'm doing them all today to make up for it.

Day 14:

Venik joined the gang! He's yet another thief. (I have to admit, I'm starting to run out of ideas for these guys.)

Venick and Vhostym both did some crimes, and neither of them were arrested.

Day 15:

Unearthly joined the gang! They're tricksy, and a good diversion, but nothing spectacular.

Jadeclaw and Venik both did some crimes, and both of them are fine. (Also, by this point, Haruto is the longest lived leader so far! Congrats.)

Day 16:

Vitra joined the gang! She's another generic crook, because I'm running out of ideas.

Unfortunately, Vhostym was betrayed by Shade while on a mission, and was arrested. Winterblossom followed him out of loyalty. (Now Haruto is the only dragon from the original cast left, as well as the longest lived leader. Congrats?)

Day 17:

Cleitus joined the gang! He's bloodthirsty, and ready for a good fight, but not that ambitious when it comes to doing anything of use.

Also, a kid managed to sneak in, and no one has the heart to tell them they shouldn't be there. Now Eclipsewing is part of the gang, and will be trained once they reach adulthood.
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
Day 18!

Hawke joined the gang! She's rarin' to do some CRIME, especially of the long-form variety. Like tax fraud! (She's been assigned to the apparently needed role of 'accountant.')

Elema and Kaiser both did a few Crimes, and luckily they were both fine.
Day 18!

Hawke joined the gang! She's rarin' to do some CRIME, especially of the long-form variety. Like tax fraud! (She's been assigned to the apparently needed role of 'accountant.')

Elema and Kaiser both did a few Crimes, and luckily they were both fine.
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
1 2