Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | IWHAG1DOEC V1.0 - new thread @ 1st post!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29
honestly ping away. still convinced pear will be the last one you hatch lmao. the double caramel is soooo gooood also tbh. like pls don't be mean to leaf it is good and trying its best
honestly ping away. still convinced pear will be the last one you hatch lmao. the double caramel is soooo gooood also tbh. like pls don't be mean to leaf it is good and trying its best
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@mousekinn unfortunately I do not, keeping track would kill me LOL. I really do love data, but I just do not have the time or energy to keep track, unfortunately. I wish there was an easier way to do it automatically on FR but that's probably a very niche request.

I love the collection though! If you ever join the G1 Hell discord, I post a lot of my hatches to a channel there (#rng-channel). Not all of them, but most of my better ones. They typically have the links included so you can maybe search by ID, if that would interest you.
@mousekinn unfortunately I do not, keeping track would kill me LOL. I really do love data, but I just do not have the time or energy to keep track, unfortunately. I wish there was an easier way to do it automatically on FR but that's probably a very niche request.

I love the collection though! If you ever join the G1 Hell discord, I post a lot of my hatches to a channel there (#rng-channel). Not all of them, but most of my better ones. They typically have the links included so you can maybe search by ID, if that would interest you.
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
the progress is immaculate, i salute you
the progress is immaculate, i salute you
[center]so. I said I wouldn't ping. and a lot of you said I should keep pinging. so I will keep pinging, and I'm sorry if it gets excessive, because what the hell, with this few colors left it [i]shouldn't [/i]be being excessive. but it is. first, let me show you some hatches I've had within the past 24 hours. [columns][img]https://imgur.com/qZBdb3p.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://imgur.com/ZW72aVp.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://imgur.com/irCn58G.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://imgur.com/8omhqCE.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]https://imgur.com/kOh60Gs.png[/img] (had to dig through dragon restoration here lol)[/columns] so, you can probably guess what today's new color is. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83862348][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838624/83862348_350.png[/img][/url] that's right! it's pear! @reliquiaen, you didn't have to wait very long, huh! I'd also like to add that this dragon's ID is 83862348. want to know what 83862349 is? [img]https://imgur.com/Lb83vQF.png[/img] ----- EDIT: HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83862766][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838628/83862766_350.png[/img][/url] we have ANOTHER new color! literally hatched just after I made this post. I don't even know. I mean, I'm of course glad that I'm not getting duplicates. but I'm also shocked that I keep getting non-duplicates. I'll take an easy sprint to the end, rng, if you think you can keep it up for the remaining 53. you guys have no idea how badly I want to know what the last 5ish colors will be that I have to hatch. 157 and I'll start taking bets.. but god I want to know [i]now[/i]. I'll take this lucky streak if it means I get to know sooner! the new colors are [b]pear[/b] AND [b]gold[/b], which brings the total to 124/177. [b]# doubles hatched between last new color[/b]: 0. again. [s]three[/s] [b]FOUR [/b]times in a row ----- new progress: [size=3][b]double colors achieved[/b][/size] [size=2][i]code by alphazi[/i][/size][size=3] [columns][columns][color=transparent]xxxx[/color] [nextcol][size=3][emoji=glimmer tile] Maize [emoji=glimmer tile] Cream (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Antique [emoji=glimmer tile] White (x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Moon (x2*) [emoji=glimmer tile] Ice (x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Orca [emoji=gloom tile] Platinum [emoji=glimmer tile] Silver [emoji=glimmer tile] Dust (x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Grey (x3) [emoji=glimmer tile] Smoke [emoji=glimmer tile] Gloom [emoji=glimmer tile] Lead (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Shale [emoji=glimmer tile] Flint [emoji=glimmer tile] Charcoal (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Coal [emoji=glimmer tile] Oilslick [emoji=glimmer tile] Black [emoji=glimmer tile] Obsidian [emoji=gloom tile] Eldritch [emoji=glimmer tile] Midnight (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Shadow [emoji=glimmer tile][color=transparent]i[/color]Blackberry[color=transparent]i[/color](x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Mulberry [emoji=glimmer tile] Plum [emoji=glimmer tile] Wisteria [emoji=glimmer tile] Thistle [emoji=glimmer tile] Fog (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Mist [emoji=glimmer tile] Lavender (x4) [emoji=glimmer tile] Heather* [emoji=glimmer tile] Purple [emoji=glimmer tile] Orchid [emoji=gloom tile] Amethyst[/size] [nextcol][size=3][emoji=gloom tile] Nightshade [emoji=glimmer tile] Violet [emoji=glimmer tile] Grape (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Royal [emoji=glimmer tile] Eggplant [emoji=gloom tile] Iris [emoji=glimmer tile] Storm (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Twilight [emoji=gloom tile] Indigo [emoji=glimmer tile] Sapphire [emoji=gloom tile] Navy [emoji=glimmer tile] Cobalt (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Ultramarine [emoji=glimmer tile] Blue (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Periwinkle [emoji=glimmer tile] Lapis [emoji=glimmer tile] Splash [emoji=glimmer tile] Cornflower [emoji=glimmer tile] Sky [emoji=glimmer tile] Stonewash [emoji=gloom tile] Overcast [emoji=glimmer tile] Steel [emoji=glimmer tile] Denim [emoji=glimmer tile] Abyss [emoji=glimmer tile] Phthalo [emoji=glimmer tile] Azure (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Caribbean [emoji=glimmer tile] Teal [emoji=glimmer tile] Cerulean [emoji=glimmer tile] Cyan [emoji=glimmer tile] Robin (x3) [emoji=glimmer tile] Aqua [emoji=gloom tile] Turquoise [emoji=glimmer tile] Spruce [emoji=glimmer tile] Pistachio [emoji=glimmer tile][color=transparent]i[/color]Seafoam[color=transparent]i[/color](x4)[/size] [nextcol][size=3][emoji=glimmer tile] Mint (x3) [emoji=gloom tile] Jade [emoji=gloom tile] Spearmint [emoji=gloom tile] Thicket [emoji=gloom tile] Peacock [emoji=glimmer tile] Emerald (x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Shamrock [emoji=gloom tile] Jungle [emoji=glimmer tile] Hunter [emoji=glimmer tile] Forest [emoji=gloom tile] Camo [emoji=gloom tile] Algae [emoji=glimmer tile] Swamp [emoji=glimmer tile][color=transparent]i[/color]Avocado[color=transparent]i[/color](x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Green [emoji=gloom tile] Fern [emoji=glimmer tile] Mantis (x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Pear [emoji=glimmer tile] Leaf [emoji=gloom tile] Radioactive [emoji=glimmer tile] Honeydew [emoji=glimmer tile] Peridot (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Chartreuse [emoji=glimmer tile] Spring [emoji=glimmer tile] Crocodile [emoji=glimmer tile] Olive [emoji=glimmer tile] Murk [emoji=glimmer tile] Moss (x4) [emoji=gloom tile] Goldenrod [emoji=glimmer tile] Amber [emoji=glimmer tile] Honey [emoji=gloom tile] Lemon [emoji=glimmer tile] Yellow [emoji=glimmer tile] Grapefruit [emoji=glimmer tile] Banana (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Sanddollar[/size] [nextcol][size=3][emoji=glimmer tile] Flaxen [emoji=gloom tile] Ivory [emoji=gloom tile] Buttercup [emoji=glimmer tile] Gold [emoji=gloom tile] Metals [emoji=glimmer tile] Marigold (x3) [emoji=gloom tile] Sunshine [emoji=gloom tile] Saffron [emoji=glimmer tile] Sunset [emoji=glimmer tile] Peach (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Cantaloupe [emoji=gloom tile] Orange [emoji=gloom tile] Bronze [emoji=glimmer tile] Terracotta[color=transparent]i[/color](x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Carrot [emoji=glimmer tile] Fire (x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Pumpkin (x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Tangerine [emoji=glimmer tile] Cinnamon [emoji=glimmer tile] Caramel [emoji=gloom tile] Sand [emoji=glimmer tile] Tan (x3) [emoji=glimmer tile] Beige (x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Stone (x3) [emoji=glimmer tile] Taupe (x3) [emoji=glimmer tile] Slate [emoji=glimmer tile] Driftwood (x3) [emoji=glimmer tile] Latte [emoji=glimmer tile] Dirt [emoji=glimmer tile] Clay [emoji=glimmer tile] Sable (x2) [emoji=gloom tile] Umber [emoji=gloom tile] Soil [emoji=glimmer tile] Hickory (x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Tarnish [emoji=glimmer tile] Ginger (x2)[/size] [nextcol][size=3][emoji=glimmer tile] Brown [emoji=glimmer tile] Chocolate [emoji=gloom tile] Auburn [emoji=glimmer tile] Copper [emoji=glimmer tile] Rust [emoji=glimmer tile] Tomato (x5) [emoji=glimmer tile] Vermillion [emoji=glimmer tile] Ruby (x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Cherry [emoji=glimmer tile] Crimson [emoji=glimmer tile] Garnet (x4) [emoji=glimmer tile] Sanguine [emoji=gloom tile] Blood [emoji=gloom tile] Maroon [emoji=glimmer tile] Berry (x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Red [emoji=glimmer tile] Strawberry[color=transparent]i[/color](x5) [emoji=glimmer tile] Cerise [emoji=glimmer tile] Carmine [emoji=gloom tile] Brick [emoji=gloom tile] Coral [emoji=gloom tile] Blush [emoji=glimmer tile] Cottoncandy [emoji=gloom tile] Watermelon [emoji=glimmer tile] Magenta [emoji=glimmer tile] Fuchsia [emoji=gloom tile] Raspberry [emoji=glimmer tile] Wine (x3) [emoji=gloom tile] Mauve [emoji=glimmer tile] Pink (x2) [emoji=glimmer tile] Bubblegum [emoji=glimmer tile] Rose [emoji=glimmer tile] Pearl [color=transparent]x x x [/color][/size][size=2][color=transparent]x x[/color][/size][/columns] [img]https://imgur.com/ckRqabM.png[/img] i had no idea what was coming @Bogsneep @above @ichorus @BlueLatios @LArte @wanli @Watermel0nBob @Eriosyce @furo @TheCount @laivence @Jinoga @Owe @Emordnilap @Ultrasuede @caelafireheart @dreamfable @borb @charaut @Reckless @Lunarduo @COparade @Noivurn @Literature @TsunamiVoid @Lych @Panther202 @KnightYumi @sedge122 @Houndstooth @CodexCracked @cordifolium @reliquiaen @AWB @catmother456 @3idolon @exp @pupster1976 @Enoch @Tanganika @Wilula @Pyroclastic @SovereignFives @KaichouKai @Joydom @Fiain
so. I said I wouldn't ping. and a lot of you said I should keep pinging. so I will keep pinging, and I'm sorry if it gets excessive, because what the hell, with this few colors left it shouldn't be being excessive. but it is.

first, let me show you some hatches I've had within the past 24 hours.
qZBdb3p.png ZW72aVp.png irCn58G.png 8omhqCE.png
kOh60Gs.png
(had to dig through dragon restoration here lol)

so, you can probably guess what today's new color is.

83862348_350.png

that's right! it's pear! @reliquiaen, you didn't have to wait very long, huh!

I'd also like to add that this dragon's ID is 83862348. want to know what 83862349 is?

Lb83vQF.png

EDIT: HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE

83862766_350.png

we have ANOTHER new color! literally hatched just after I made this post. I don't even know. I mean, I'm of course glad that I'm not getting duplicates. but I'm also shocked that I keep getting non-duplicates. I'll take an easy sprint to the end, rng, if you think you can keep it up for the remaining 53.

you guys have no idea how badly I want to know what the last 5ish colors will be that I have to hatch. 157 and I'll start taking bets.. but god I want to know now. I'll take this lucky streak if it means I get to know sooner!

the new colors are pear AND gold, which brings the total to 124/177.

# doubles hatched between last new color: 0. again. three FOUR times in a row

new progress:

double colors achieved
code by alphazi
xxxx Maize
Cream (x2)
Antique
White (x2)
Moon (x2*)
Ice (x2)
Orca
Platinum
Silver
Dust (x2)
Grey (x3)
Smoke
Gloom
Lead (x2)
Shale
Flint
Charcoal (x2)
Coal
Oilslick
Black
Obsidian
Eldritch
Midnight (x2)
Shadow
iBlackberryi(x2)
Mulberry
Plum
Wisteria
Thistle
Fog (x2)
Mist
Lavender (x4)
Heather*
Purple
Orchid
Amethyst

Nightshade
Violet
Grape (x2)
Royal
Eggplant
Iris
Storm (x2)
Twilight
Indigo
Sapphire
Navy
Cobalt (x2)
Ultramarine
Blue (x2)
Periwinkle
Lapis
Splash
Cornflower
Sky
Stonewash
Overcast
Steel
Denim
Abyss
Phthalo
Azure (x2)
Caribbean
Teal
Cerulean
Cyan
Robin (x3)
Aqua
Turquoise
Spruce
Pistachio
iSeafoami(x4)

Mint (x3)
Jade
Spearmint
Thicket
Peacock
Emerald (x2)
Shamrock
Jungle
Hunter
Forest
Camo
Algae
Swamp
iAvocadoi(x2)
Green
Fern
Mantis (x2)
Pear
Leaf
Radioactive
Honeydew
Peridot (x2)
Chartreuse
Spring
Crocodile
Olive
Murk
Moss (x4)
Goldenrod
Amber
Honey
Lemon
Yellow
Grapefruit
Banana (x2)
Sanddollar

Flaxen
Ivory
Buttercup
Gold
Metals
Marigold (x3)
Sunshine
Saffron
Sunset
Peach (x2)
Cantaloupe
Orange
Bronze
Terracottai(x2)
Carrot
Fire (x2)
Pumpkin (x2)
Tangerine
Cinnamon
Caramel
Sand
Tan (x3)
Beige (x2)
Stone (x3)
Taupe (x3)
Slate
Driftwood (x3)
Latte
Dirt
Clay
Sable (x2)
Umber
Soil
Hickory (x2)
Tarnish
Ginger (x2)

Brown
Chocolate
Auburn
Copper
Rust
Tomato (x5)
Vermillion
Ruby (x2)
Cherry
Crimson
Garnet (x4)
Sanguine
Blood
Maroon
Berry (x2)
Red
Strawberryi(x5)
Cerise
Carmine
Brick
Coral
Blush
Cottoncandy
Watermelon
Magenta
Fuchsia
Raspberry
Wine (x3)
Mauve
Pink (x2)
Bubblegum
Rose
Pearl
x
x
x
x
x

ckRqabM.png
i had no idea what was coming

@Bogsneep @above @ichorus @BlueLatios @LArte @wanli @Watermel0nBob @Eriosyce @furo @TheCount @laivence @Jinoga @Owe @Emordnilap @Ultrasuede @caelafireheart @dreamfable @borb @charaut @Reckless @Lunarduo @COparade @Noivurn @Literature @TsunamiVoid @Lych @Panther202 @KnightYumi @sedge122 @Houndstooth @CodexCracked @cordifolium @reliquiaen @AWB @catmother456 @3idolon @exp @pupster1976 @Enoch @Tanganika @Wilula @Pyroclastic @SovereignFives @KaichouKai @Joydom @Fiain
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/zjnDfvMKxosAAAAj/pear-wiggler.gif[/img][/center]
pear-wiggler.gif
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@batfossil He looks so close to my girl Auburn: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8883724][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/88838/8883724_350.png[/img][/url] Not sure if you're selling these guys but if you do end up selling him, please let me know!
@batfossil He looks so close to my girl Auburn:

8883724_350.png

Not sure if you're selling these guys but if you do end up selling him, please let me know!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn ahh I'm so sorry, I had him up on the AH but he's already been bought!
@Noivurn ahh I'm so sorry, I had him up on the AH but he's already been bought!
this is insanity
this is insanity
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
that's okay! i wasn't able to figure out a scry i loved anyhow haha - and wow congrats on ANOTHER double, geeze
that's okay! i wasn't able to figure out a scry i loved anyhow haha - and wow congrats on ANOTHER double, geeze
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
are you planning to sell your newest (mulberry/gold/gold) and if so, do you have a price in mind?
are you planning to sell your newest (mulberry/gold/gold) and if so, do you have a price in mind?
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29