Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Tour of the Sunbeam Ruins [BSJ'22]
1 2 3 4
This was a nice quick and enjoyable event, I liked it! :D
Plus, got to see some very pretty dragons!
This was a nice quick and enjoyable event, I liked it! :D
Plus, got to see some very pretty dragons!
[insert clever and witty comment here]

hey, come check out my fandragons :3
xH2YfAb.png C0YtY9S.gif q9EEy5M.png
FObX7rS.png
I7a1ndF.png
XmHV7tO.png
LRdLP2V.png
2VtxnMX.png
@TundraKitsune I'm so glad you liked it!
@TundraKitsune I'm so glad you liked it!
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
This was fun!
This was fun!
@kaa15 glad you had fun on the tour!!
@kaa15 glad you had fun on the tour!!
Just finished finding all 20 dragons on the tour! This was fun; thanks for running this event!
Just finished finding all 20 dragons on the tour! This was fun; thanks for running this event!
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising I'm so happy you enjoyed it! Thank you for participating!
@tigressRising I'm so happy you enjoyed it! Thank you for participating!
I'm stuck on She has no family, but this ridgeback is primarily a royal; she also bears a capsule of blood.

Pretty sure I found the right dragon, but the next clue is not in her bio nor in the thread (unless I'm super blind).
I'm stuck on She has no family, but this ridgeback is primarily a royal; she also bears a capsule of blood.

Pretty sure I found the right dragon, but the next clue is not in her bio nor in the thread (unless I'm super blind).
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai the dragon that that clue leads to still has the next clue in her bio! did you go back to the default settings before entering the search for her? sometimes not doing that can mess up what results you get
@Saronai the dragon that that clue leads to still has the next clue in her bio! did you go back to the default settings before entering the search for her? sometimes not doing that can mess up what results you get
Weird, I did reset the search but for some reason it was still only showing me the same single ridgeback who had nothing in her bio - found it now though.
Weird, I did reset the search but for some reason it was still only showing me the same single ridgeback who had nothing in her bio - found it now though.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai huh that is odd, i'm glad it's working now though!
@Saronai huh that is odd, i'm glad it's working now though!
1 2 3 4