Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Nuit's 100 Hatchling Challenge!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@sneesnaw I’d like Shadowfury [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78461850][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/784619/78461850_350.png[/img][/url]
@sneesnaw
I’d like Shadowfury
78461850_350.png
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
@Fantivity

Alright! I will send the CR!
@Fantivity

Alright! I will send the CR!
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
LCqISMP.png
mlSrRbK.png
XOam7nN.png
mlHpBMC.png
k7mTvIf.png
5hF3FGk.png
HJLIYn4.png
roDeLZ2.png
[s]Me looking at alll these 100 Hatchlings challenges.....[/s] I think I have someone who'd be a nice mate!~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50375578][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/503756/50375578_350.png[/img][/url]
Me looking at alll these 100 Hatchlings challenges.....
I think I have someone who'd be a nice mate!~

50375578_350.png
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Wintersphoenix

Ooh I think they would definitely make some interesting babies! He will be her third mate, as I have one waiting for her to cooldown rn. I can either let you know when she's ready or hold onto him until then if you want.

also a coincidence because I was just looking at your challenge page and it looks divine

Edit: I have a male veilspun that's rtb if you wanted to do it that way, trade studs for it
@Wintersphoenix

Ooh I think they would definitely make some interesting babies! He will be her third mate, as I have one waiting for her to cooldown rn. I can either let you know when she's ready or hold onto him until then if you want.

also a coincidence because I was just looking at your challenge page and it looks divine

Edit: I have a male veilspun that's rtb if you wanted to do it that way, trade studs for it
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
LCqISMP.png
mlSrRbK.png
XOam7nN.png
mlHpBMC.png
k7mTvIf.png
5hF3FGk.png
HJLIYn4.png
roDeLZ2.png
I have my own challenge as well ^-^ I’m almost done
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
[quote name="Fantivity" date="2022-05-30 16:47:32" ] I have my own challenge as well ^-^ I’m almost done [/quote] [b][size=4][font=Malgun gothic semilight][color=#9777BD]She is gorgeous! Would you be interested in my boi Verte [first mate of Nuit] to be one of hers when they're RTB? He has 18 days still though
Fantivity wrote on 2022-05-30 16:47:32:

She is gorgeous! Would you be interested in my boi Verte [first mate of Nuit] to be one of hers when they're RTB? He has 18 days still though
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
LCqISMP.png
mlSrRbK.png
XOam7nN.png
mlHpBMC.png
k7mTvIf.png
5hF3FGk.png
HJLIYn4.png
roDeLZ2.png
[quote name="sneesnaw" date="2022-05-30 16:38:00" ] Ooh I think they would definitely make some interesting babies! He will be her third mate, as I have one waiting for her to cooldown rn. I can either let you know when she's ready or hold onto him until then if you want. also a coincidence because I was just looking at your challenge page and it looks divine Edit: I have a male veilspun that's rtb if you wanted to do it that way, trade studs for it [/quote] Also nice! I just added her lore in! I can wait so that's fine by me! PM/Ping me when you are ready! Also I would looooove to see your veilspun boi, she's got a bit of a waitlist but I'd love to see him! :D (Yes yes, Suitor trade!)
sneesnaw wrote on 2022-05-30 16:38:00:

Also nice! I just added her lore in! I can wait so that's fine by me! PM/Ping me when you are ready! Also I would looooove to see your veilspun boi, she's got a bit of a waitlist but I'd love to see him! :D (Yes yes, Suitor trade!)
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Senianna

Viorel and Nuit are now currently nesting a clutch of 3!
@Senianna

Viorel and Nuit are now currently nesting a clutch of 3!
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
LCqISMP.png
mlSrRbK.png
XOam7nN.png
mlHpBMC.png
k7mTvIf.png
5hF3FGk.png
HJLIYn4.png
roDeLZ2.png
may i be added to pinglist about everything?
may i be added to pinglist about everything?
@pupster1976
Of course!
@pupster1976
Of course!
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
LCqISMP.png
mlSrRbK.png
XOam7nN.png
mlHpBMC.png
k7mTvIf.png