Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Hungrlock: A Hunger Games Inspired Locke
1 2 3 4 5
Oh great... another coli challenge.... WHY?! I CAN'T HELP MYSELF T.T Time to clear my lair and get 24 contenders, because this looks insanely fun. [emoji=wildclaw love size=2]
Oh great... another coli challenge.... WHY?! I CAN'T HELP MYSELF T.T

Time to clear my lair and get 24 contenders, because this looks insanely fun.
zAAaB9p.png XXX
XXX
!! FOR SALE !!
7-Digit, Ivory XXX, TripGenes: 2.5kg (Willing to Negotiate)
@pancakeswithabs

Okay, here we go: Cut Our Teeth
@pancakeswithabs

Okay, here we go: Cut Our Teeth
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@ladyspibe
Your locke's been added! Thank you for giving it a try, I'm so excited to see it in action!

@jerelin
Ah, sorry! Hopefully you'll be able to forgive me! Please let me know if you start one and make a thread about it, I want to follow along any that I can!
@ladyspibe
Your locke's been added! Thank you for giving it a try, I'm so excited to see it in action!

@jerelin
Ah, sorry! Hopefully you'll be able to forgive me! Please let me know if you start one and make a thread about it, I want to follow along any that I can!
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
oh wow this is really cool!
oh wow this is really cool!
Maddie or Girl Protagonist
22, She/They/Bot
FR + 0
|
|
|
ACOZFAh.png
93pWlCp.png
eanSP77.png
Yfn16Qr.png
mtHAEL4.png
5iXiC8z.png
|
|
|
After my kingdomlocke is done this is totally what I’m doing next. Glad to see it taking off :3
After my kingdomlocke is done this is totally what I’m doing next. Glad to see it taking off :3
tumblr_542ab0f1a7f1d0810e8769fececf6c76_4ec57c30_250.png IMG_8661.png
Giving this a bump so it's not forgotten. Still trying to decide if I want to run this with the dragons in my 'For Sale' tab or wait until they are gone to get new ones. T.T
Giving this a bump so it's not forgotten. Still trying to decide if I want to run this with the dragons in my 'For Sale' tab or wait until they are gone to get new ones. T.T
zAAaB9p.png XXX
XXX
!! FOR SALE !!
7-Digit, Ivory XXX, TripGenes: 2.5kg (Willing to Negotiate)
My Hungerlocke has started and can be found here!
My Hungerlocke has started and can be found here!
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
makes grabby hands motion

Ohh, this looks SUPER fun. Next time I have a bunch of lair space to spare I totally wanna try this >:O Thanks for putting it all together!

Ohh, this looks SUPER fun. Next time I have a bunch of lair space to spare I totally wanna try this >:O Thanks for putting it all together!
[quote name="Archaeoraptor" date="2022-05-02 10:31:42" ] makes grabby hands motion Ohh, this looks SUPER fun. Next time I have a bunch of lair space to spare I totally wanna try this >:O Thanks for putting it all together! [/quote] Ahhh you're welcome! Thank you for the support, and if you start one I hope that it's lots of fun!
Archaeoraptor wrote on 2022-05-02 10:31:42:

Ahhh you're welcome! Thank you for the support, and if you start one I hope that it's lots of fun!
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
Looks like I have a new locke to try!
Setting it up soon ^.^
Looks like I have a new locke to try!
Setting it up soon ^.^
z0HlerP.png
1 2 3 4 5