Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Watch me die inside [MSHY]
1 2 3 4 5
You've heard of No-spend-november. You've heard of other no-spend challenges I think. I haven't. Well welcome to my minimal spending half year. That's not catchy though. So I'm calling it mshy. yes. it is currently 25/4. My birthday is 25/10. Exactly six months. [center][size=5][b]Rules[/b][/size] [/center] [LIST][*]No hatching eggs, opening chests or anything of the sort [*]No hoardselling. At all. ** [*](the obvious) [b]Avoid spending money wherever possible[/b]. Since it's 6 months instead of one month, some spending is allowed: [list][*]Joxboxes. I will be buying one every holiday. No point in skipping them. [*]Fodder. I'll be earning that money back anyways. [*]If a high-demand item goes on flash sale, e.g., tinctures, flowerfalls, etc. [*]If I [b]really[/b] like a marketplace fest skin. Unlikely but maybe. [*][b]If wildclaw scrolls cycle in, and I have the money at the time, I will allow myself to buy one.[/b] ** [*]However, a hard limit is that I will not spend over [b]100kt/g[/b] per purchase, with the exception of said wildclaw scroll. I need one for a project I'll do at the end and AH inflation sucks. [/LIST] [*]If I buy something that I think is absolutely necessary I will put it on the wall of shame so you can all see that I failed. [*]If anything else comes up I'll add it. [/list] ** this is personal to me, if you want to do this challenge for whatever reason you can leave this one out Sooo yeah. I'll do updates whenever I get around to doing them. Ask for a ping if you want. Current progress: Currency: [emoji=gem]6 061 [emoji=treasure]4 226 806 Eggs: total: 14 [emoji=Arcane rune]x1 [emoji=fire rune]x2 [emoji=earth rune]x1 [emoji=shadow rune]x1 [emoji=water rune size=1]x2 [emoji=Plague rune]x1 [emoji=lightning rune]x1 [emoji=wind rune]x1 [emoji=light rune]x2 [emoji=ice rune]x1 [emoji=nature rune]x1 Start: [emoji=treasure size=1]49328 [emoji=gem size=1]205 Goal: combined value of t and g: [emoji=gem]10k or [emoji=treasure]10m
You've heard of No-spend-november.
You've heard of other no-spend challenges I think. I haven't.

Well welcome to my minimal spending half year. That's not catchy though. So I'm calling it mshy. yes.

it is currently 25/4.
My birthday is 25/10.
Exactly six months.

Rules
  • No hatching eggs, opening chests or anything of the sort
  • No hoardselling. At all. **
  • (the obvious) Avoid spending money wherever possible. Since it's 6 months instead of one month, some spending is allowed:
    • Joxboxes. I will be buying one every holiday. No point in skipping them.
    • Fodder. I'll be earning that money back anyways.
    • If a high-demand item goes on flash sale, e.g., tinctures, flowerfalls, etc.
    • If I really like a marketplace fest skin. Unlikely but maybe.
    • If wildclaw scrolls cycle in, and I have the money at the time, I will allow myself to buy one. **
    • However, a hard limit is that I will not spend over 100kt/g per purchase, with the exception of said wildclaw scroll. I need one for a project I'll do at the end and AH inflation sucks.
  • If I buy something that I think is absolutely necessary I will put it on the wall of shame so you can all see that I failed.
  • If anything else comes up I'll add it.
** this is personal to me, if you want to do this challenge for whatever reason you can leave this one out

Sooo yeah.
I'll do updates whenever I get around to doing them. Ask for a ping if you want.

Current progress:
Currency:
6 061
4 226 806
Eggs:
total: 14
x1
x2
x1
x1
x2
x1
x1
x1
x2
x1
x1

Start:

Goal:
combined value of t and g:
or
10m
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
[center][b]Wall of Shame[/center] [list][*]16/5/22, bought a haste for 12000t [*]20/5/22, spent 1kt on a swipp trade for friend gecko [*]7/6/22, spent 20g on a 3rd ann vista [*]ANNIVERSARY SPENDS - I allowed myself a more relaxed week because I'd exceeded my own expectations [list][*]Baldwin recipes (4x scene, 2x each apparel + the conversions I needed to match the mats) - total so far: 20700t-ish (idk I wasn’t keeping track) [*]255kt for 10 of each apparel from the marketplace [*]80kt for 5 bookworm fams on flash sale [/list] [*]10/6/22, bought willowmane deerling for 95g [/list]
Wall of Shame
  • 16/5/22, bought a haste for 12000t
  • 20/5/22, spent 1kt on a swipp trade for friend gecko
  • 7/6/22, spent 20g on a 3rd ann vista
  • ANNIVERSARY SPENDS - I allowed myself a more relaxed week because I'd exceeded my own expectations
    • Baldwin recipes (4x scene, 2x each apparel + the conversions I needed to match the mats) - total so far: 20700t-ish (idk I wasn’t keeping track)
    • 255kt for 10 of each apparel from the marketplace
    • 80kt for 5 bookworm fams on flash sale
  • 10/6/22, bought willowmane deerling for 95g
i'm trying my best
day 2-ish 75110[emoji=treasure size=1], 206[emoji=gem size=1]
day 2-ish
75110, 206
i'm trying my best
day whatever [emoji=treasure]105860 [emoji=gem]281 Almost lost it looking through the auction forums. That was a silly idea. I'm gonna die.
day whatever
105860 281
Almost lost it looking through the auction forums. That was a silly idea.

I'm gonna die.
i'm trying my best
day 5! Exalted six dragons, and scavenged a water egg!! It took a lot of willpower but it [i]is[/i] vaulted! I'll see it again in six months! [emoji=treasure] 174430 [emoji=gem] 312 By the way, I get most of my treasure and gems from my pet rocks adoptables.
day 5!
Exalted six dragons, and scavenged a water egg!! It took a lot of willpower but it is vaulted! I'll see it again in six months!

By the way, I get most of my treasure and gems from my pet rocks adoptables.
i'm trying my best
day 6 [emoji=treasure]197302 [emoji=gem]493 Sold some dryad's saddles, and exalted two dragons. Gonna vaguely try to hatch for 77777777, so was doing a bit of lair clearing. Hopefully lightning v wind has good public buy money, that'll boost me a lot. And I've finally decided on a final goal: 7.5kg! From combined treasure and gems Yes it's a lot, that's why it's a goal. Currently at ~700g (690-ish to be exact) so we're almost 1/10 the way!
day 6

Sold some dryad's saddles, and exalted two dragons. Gonna vaguely try to hatch for 77777777, so was doing a bit of lair clearing. Hopefully lightning v wind has good public buy money, that'll boost me a lot.

And I've finally decided on a final goal:
7.5kg! From combined treasure and gems
Yes it's a lot, that's why it's a goal. Currently at ~700g (690-ish to be exact) so we're almost 1/10 the way!
i'm trying my best
Hijacking your thread for a second because I'm curious - Why no hoardselling since it brings in extra treasure? I'm interested in doing this too because I have the worst spending habit, lol.
Hijacking your thread for a second because I'm curious - Why no hoardselling since it brings in extra treasure? I'm interested in doing this too because I have the worst spending habit, lol.
zAAaB9p.png XXX
XXX
!! FOR SALE !!
7-Digit, Ivory XXX, TripGenes: 2.5kg (Willing to Negotiate)
@jerelin because I want that extra treasure all at once at the end, rather than hoardselling every week as was my habit. Self control or something.
Join me, and a word of advice, don't look at the auctions forum.
@jerelin because I want that extra treasure all at once at the end, rather than hoardselling every week as was my habit. Self control or something.
Join me, and a word of advice, don't look at the auctions forum.
i'm trying my best
dayyy 7? It's may now, hooray! My brief stint of april is done. [emoji=treasure]209002 [emoji=gem]510 and we've broken 500 gems as well. Hooray? I'm hoping to hit ~1.5-2kg by the end of april. How will I do that? I don't know
dayyy 7?
It's may now, hooray! My brief stint of april is done.
and we've broken 500 gems as well. Hooray?
I'm hoping to hit ~1.5-2kg by the end of april. How will I do that? I don't know
i'm trying my best
This is entertainment at its finest.

Keep up the good work o7
This is entertainment at its finest.

Keep up the good work o7
filler texttttttttttttttBJ