Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Stylish Silhouettes
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b]First Place: [/b]@Necoryn[/center] [center][b]Second Place: [/b]@cordifolium[/center] [center][b]Third Place: [/b]@uruhead[/center] [center][size=4][b]Day 2[/b][/size][/center] [b]Theme: Cooking With Moms[/b] [quote=Apparel][item=Flaxen Unicorn Mane][item=Mourner's Skull][item=Woodland Headband][item=Bronze Steampunk gloves][item=Courtier Footies][item=Gothic Spare Tea][item=Moonlight Lace Anklet][item=Tropical Birdskull Legband][item=Blood Red Wolf Cape][item=Silver Lei][item=Mage's Nightshade Tunic][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Blueberry Plumed Cover][item=Frog's Wing Fans][item=Red Rose Wing Garland][item=Vintage Starsilk Wing Drapes][item=Dried Tail Lei][item=Night sky tail bangle][item=Gloomwillow Guide][item=Bun-Bun] Added by winners: [item=Cloudy Tail Feathers][item=buttercup lace waist frill][item=Twilight Cape] [outfit=1928776] [/quote] @Necoryn @Cordifolium @uruhead @aestheria
First Place: @Necoryn
Second Place: @cordifolium
Third Place: @uruhead

Day 2
Theme: Cooking With Moms
Apparel wrote:
Flaxen Unicorn Mane Mourner's Skull Woodland Headband Bronze Steampunk Gloves Courtier Footies Gothic Spare Tea Moonlight Lace Anklet Tropical Birdskull Legband Blood Red Wolf Cape Silver Lei Mage's Nightshade Tunic Nebula Starsilk Shawl Blueberry Plumed Cover Frog's Wing Fans Red Rose Wing Garland Dried Tail Lei Night Sky Tail Bangle Gloomwillow Guide Bun-Bun
Added by winners:
Cloudy Tail Feathers Buttercup Lace Waist Frill Twilight Cape
SS Day 2
@Necoryn @Cordifolium @uruhead @aestheria
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
FR Username: cordifolium Theme: cooking with moms Items used: red rose wing garland, vintage starsilk wingdrapes, dried tail lei, bronze steampunk gloves, blood red wolf cape, gothic spare tea Item adding to tomorrow's list: counselor overcoat Image of dragon: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62228286&skin=0&apparel=29004,30852,29228,389,6528,32976&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=1930596] I'm not quite sure how to interpret the theme, but it was fun to make :3 also not quite sure why i'm even participating today since i cant win because i won 2nd yesterday xD or does "winning" only count as 1st place? :)
FR Username: cordifolium
Theme: cooking with moms
Items used: red rose wing garland, vintage starsilk wingdrapes, dried tail lei, bronze steampunk gloves, blood red wolf cape, gothic spare tea
Item adding to tomorrow's list: counselor overcoat
Image of dragon:
dragon?did=62228286&skin=0&apparel=29004,30852,29228,389,6528,32976&xt=dressing.png
Not Found

I'm not quite sure how to interpret the theme, but it was fun to make :3
also not quite sure why i'm even participating today since i cant win because i won 2nd yesterday xD or does "winning" only count as 1st place? :)
underskrift-geo.png
Oh and i just remembered, Nature has a pinglist of people who are interested in dress-up events. You might wanna try to contact one of the dom organizers and see if you can get it c: i am pretty sure Ice has also used the same list for similar events :3
Oh and i just remembered, Nature has a pinglist of people who are interested in dress-up events. You might wanna try to contact one of the dom organizers and see if you can get it c: i am pretty sure Ice has also used the same list for similar events :3
underskrift-geo.png
FR Username: Necoryn
Items used: Gothic Spare Tea, Red Rose Wing Guard, Flaxen Unicorn Mane, Bronze Steampunk Gloves, Frog's Wing Fan
Item adding to tomorrow's list: WhiteAviator Scarf
Image of dragon:
Cokking With The Moms
Items used: Gothic Spare Tea, Red Rose Wing Guard, Flaxen Unicorn Mane, Bronze Steampunk Gloves, Frog's Wing Fan
Item adding to tomorrow's list: WhiteAviator Scarf
Image of dragon:
Cokking With The Moms
NmUzKe1.gifsInlb1F.gifhu8PKcf.gifki9NAYe.gif7dCOeG7.gif
FR Username: Citruerry Theme: Cooking with Moms Items used: Bronze steampunk gloves, Courtier Footies, Red Rose Wing Garland, Twilight Cape, Woodland Headband, Frog's Wing Fans Item adding to tomorrow's list: Duskcheer Colony Image of dragon: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2526333&skin=0&apparel=389,35523,29004,2118,1552,17234&xt=dressing.png [outfit=1930447]
FR Username: Citruerry
Theme: Cooking with Moms
Items used: Bronze steampunk gloves, Courtier Footies, Red Rose Wing Garland, Twilight Cape, Woodland Headband, Frog's Wing Fans
Item adding to tomorrow's list: Duskcheer Colony
Image of dragon:
scry?sdid=2526333&skin=0&apparel=389,35523,29004,2118,1552,17234&xt=dressing.png
Not Found
Sorry for the late posting on this one [center][b]First Place: [/b]@cordifolium[/center] [center][b]Second Place: [/b]@Citruerry[/center] [center][b]Third Place: [/b]@Necoryn[/center] (for cordifolium: You just can't win the same place twice in a row) [center][size=4][b]Day 3[/b][/size][/center] [b]Theme: Space[/b] [quote=Apparel][item=Warden's Skull][item=Aquamarine Flourish eye piece][item=Dusty Dinosaur Helmet][item=Azure Dinosaur Arm Guards][item=Ceramic Steampunk Spats][item=Genteel Azure Gloves][item=Bleached Peacekeeping Vest][item=Black Aviator Scarf][item=Cloudgazer's Arctic Coat][item=Attendant Rings][item=Cloudy Wings][item=Dread dancer Flightshroud][item=Ash Lace Tail Ornament][item=Dusky rose thorn banner][item=Horizon Starsilk tailwrap][item=Vintage Starsilk Wing Drapes][item=standard of the shadowbinder][item=opulent nightshade locket][item=bubblespirit jug] Added by winners: [item=Counselor overcoat][item=duskcheer colony][item=white aviator scarf] [outfit=1931532] [/quote] @Necoryn @Cordifolium @uruhead @aestheria
Sorry for the late posting on this one
First Place: @cordifolium
Second Place: @Citruerry
Third Place: @Necoryn
(for cordifolium: You just can't win the same place twice in a row)
Day 3
Theme: Space
Apparel wrote:
Warden's Skull Aquamarine Flourish Eye Piece Dusty Dinosaur Helmet Azure Dinosaur Arm Guards Ceramic Steampunk Spats Genteel Azure Gloves Bleached Peacekeeping Vest Black Aviator Scarf Cloudgazer's Arctic Coat Attendant Rings Cloudy Wings Dread Dancer Flightshroud Ash Lace Tail Ornament Dusky Rose Thorn Banner Horizon Starsilk Tailwrap Standard of the Shadowbinder Opulent Nightshade Locket Bubblespirit Jug
Added by winners:
Counselor Overcoat Duskcheer Colony White Aviator Scarf
SS Day 3
@Necoryn @Cordifolium @uruhead @aestheria
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
FR Username: cordifolium Theme: space Items used: warden's skull, cloudy wings, oppulent nightshade locket, bubblespirit jug, dusky rose thorn banner, white aviator scarf, dusty dinosaur helmet, conselor overcoat, dread dancer flightshroud Item adding to tomorrow's list: Plasma mask Image of dragon: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=69883590&skin=0&apparel=40858,771,28011,44229,22817,12897,43301,35202,32710&xt=dressing.png[/img] I see! :D also: really pretty apparel to work from today *o* and the added apparel by the winners fit perfect to the theme i think! :D With this outfit i went for a space marauder look! The skull helmet is just perfect for the look :3
FR Username: cordifolium
Theme: space
Items used: warden's skull, cloudy wings, oppulent nightshade locket, bubblespirit jug, dusky rose thorn banner, white aviator scarf, dusty dinosaur helmet, conselor overcoat, dread dancer flightshroud
Item adding to tomorrow's list: Plasma mask
Image of dragon: dragon?did=69883590&skin=0&apparel=40858,771,28011,44229,22817,12897,43301,35202,32710&xt=dressing.png

I see! :D

also: really pretty apparel to work from today *o* and the added apparel by the winners fit perfect to the theme i think! :D
With this outfit i went for a space marauder look! The skull helmet is just perfect for the look :3
underskrift-geo.png
FR Username: Katsuji Theme: Space Items used: aquamarine flourish eye piece, warden's skull, cloudy wings, bubblespirit jug, counselor overcoat, white aviator scarf, dread dancer flightshroud, ceramic steampunk spats, ash lace tail ornament, dusky rose thorn banner, horizon starsilk tailwarp Item adding to tomorrow's list: mist chime Image of dragon: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=72628622&skin=0&apparel=7290,40858,771,44229,35202,12897,32710,31983,21299,22817,30035&xt=dressing.png[/img] dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72628622 dressing room: https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1932325
FR Username: Katsuji
Items used: aquamarine flourish eye piece, warden's skull, cloudy wings, bubblespirit jug, counselor overcoat, white aviator scarf, dread dancer flightshroud, ceramic steampunk spats, ash lace tail ornament, dusky rose thorn banner, horizon starsilk tailwarp
Item adding to tomorrow's list: mist chime
Image of dragon: dragon?did=72628622&skin=0&apparel=7290,40858,771,44229,35202,12897,32710,31983,21299,22817,30035&xt=dressing.png

dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72628622
dressing room: https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1932325
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Items used: Attendant Rings, Opulent Nightshade Necklace, Horizon Starsilk Tailwrap, Ceramic Steampunk Spats, Genteel Azure Glvoes, Counselor Overcoat, Dark Dinosaur Helmet, White Aviator Scarf
Item adding to tomorrow's list: Spring's Breath
Image of dragon:
Space
Items used: Attendant Rings, Opulent Nightshade Necklace, Horizon Starsilk Tailwrap, Ceramic Steampunk Spats, Genteel Azure Glvoes, Counselor Overcoat, Dark Dinosaur Helmet, White Aviator Scarf
Item adding to tomorrow's list: Spring's Breath
Image of dragon:
Space
NmUzKe1.gifsInlb1F.gifhu8PKcf.gifki9NAYe.gif7dCOeG7.gif
1st: @katsuji 2nd: @necoryn 3rd: @cordifolium [b]Theme: Mad Tea Party[/b] [quote=Apparel][item=black lace headpiece][item=canorous cap][item=fancy top hat][item=tutor mitts][item=bowman's leggings][item=Bubbly bisque bustle][item=humble apron][item=Archer's cape][item=gold renaissance shirt][item=carrot harvest][item=dusky rose thorn wing tangle][item=garnet flourish wing drape][item=bamboo tea cups][item=bloodsong starsilk tailwrap][item=ethereal flame tail jewel][item=black tulip flowerfall trail][item=dew laden white rose][item=Moonglow thorns] Added by winners [item=Mist Chime][item=Spring's breath][item=Plasma mask] I forgot to save today's outfit, but if I have time I'll put it here [/quote] @cordifolium @aestheria @uruhead @necoryn
1st: @katsuji
2nd: @necoryn
3rd: @cordifolium

Theme: Mad Tea Party
Apparel wrote:
Black Lace Headpiece Canorous Cap Fancy Top Hat Tutor Mitts Bowman's Leggings Bubbly Bisque Bustle Humble Apron Archer's Cape Gold Renaissance Shirt Carrot Harvest Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Garnet Flourish Wing Drape Bamboo Tea Cups Bloodsong Starsilk Tailwrap Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel Dew Laden White Rose Moonglow Thorns
Added by winners
Mist Chime Spring's Breath Plasma Mask
I forgot to save today's outfit, but if I have time I'll put it here
@cordifolium @aestheria @uruhead @necoryn
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
1 2 3 4 5