Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Are Dragons Friend-Shaped? (Live!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@tigressRising Yup! 1/each of whatever you decide to send in is fine!
@tigressRising Yup! 1/each of whatever you decide to send in is fine!
8Lpal06.gif
@8611945 Please add me to the pinglist, this is cute <3 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68564428][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/685645/68564428_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]The return letter is in slightly clumsy handwriting but still reasonably grammatically correct. You can tell she's trying.[/i] "Hello new friend! Or perhaps-friend! So glad to hear from you! That is a fun question! Pranks are a fun way to pass time in the clan, but I think they're best when more than one dragon is in on it! If the chance comes up, I like to join one or more of my friends in pranking the adults, or another friend.. and sometimes it works! Sometimes they're too clever and figure us out, though, but that's all part of the fun! I bet you're very good at pranking others! Maybe if we become friends you can tell me some of your tips to get better at doing it myself!" [i]Pebbles has included a small drawing of a faerie and a snapper hatchling playing some sort of game[/i]
@8611945 Please add me to the pinglist, this is cute <3
68564428_350.png

The return letter is in slightly clumsy handwriting but still reasonably grammatically correct. You can tell she's trying.

"Hello new friend! Or perhaps-friend! So glad to hear from you!

That is a fun question! Pranks are a fun way to pass time in the clan, but I think they're best when more than one dragon is in on it! If the chance comes up, I like to join one or more of my friends in pranking the adults, or another friend.. and sometimes it works! Sometimes they're too clever and figure us out, though, but that's all part of the fun!

I bet you're very good at pranking others! Maybe if we become friends you can tell me some of your tips to get better at doing it myself!"

Pebbles has included a small drawing of a faerie and a snapper hatchling playing some sort of game
Awww this is a sweet event would love to be added to the pinglist if that's no trouble! Will try to remember to answer this daily. [center][b]Day 1 Letter: Sunday[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75399952][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754000/75399952_350.png[/img][/url] The dragon stares at the letter for a while, deep in thought. He had been waiting by the Lair entrance to receive a letter from his oldest sister when he started getting letters from the Nymphs. Thinking it's a good way to pass the time, he takes out a parchment, quill and inkpot and proceeds to write his reply. [emoji=old parchment size=1][/center] [left]Greetings Illithe, I am not a prankster, but I have been pranked a few times by my younger siblings. For a while it was just me, my oldest sister and my younger twin, Chan, but one day a quadruplet of dragons arrived and they were a tornado of trouble as hatchlings. The oldest of the four, liked to hide in the foliage, blend in with the plants and jump out to scare my older sister whenever she passes by. The second oldest would leave Sticky Pollen all over the place, Chan was mildly allergic and the hatchling thought it would be amusing to see his stoic brother sneezing all day. The third one was a bit unsettling, he liked to creep us older siblings out, collecting objects like intact Wing Bones and leaving them all over the place. The last one wanted to be like Baldwin when she grew up, so she would throw all kinds of things into a pot and stir them around. I had found many of my Inkwells empty because of this. It was tempting for the three of us to prank them back in return, but we knew if we did, the pranks would just keep on going. It was best to just let them express their creativity and not scold them too much. Sure enough, they have now grown up and seem to be disinterested in playing tricks on us, thought I suspect they are still pranking each other whenever they can. Hopefully this answers your questions, and maybe give you some ideas for pranking your friends.[/left] [right]Take care, Miaoli[/right]
Awww this is a sweet event would love to be added to the pinglist if that's no trouble!
Will try to remember to answer this daily.
Day 1 Letter: Sunday
75399952_350.png

The dragon stares at the letter for a while, deep in thought. He had been waiting by the Lair entrance to receive a letter from his oldest sister when he started getting letters from the Nymphs. Thinking it's a good way to pass the time, he takes out a parchment, quill and inkpot and proceeds to write his reply.

Greetings Illithe,

I am not a prankster, but I have been pranked a few times by my younger siblings. For a while it was just me, my oldest sister and my younger twin, Chan, but one day a quadruplet of dragons arrived and they were a tornado of trouble as hatchlings.

The oldest of the four, liked to hide in the foliage, blend in with the plants and jump out to scare my older sister whenever she passes by.

The second oldest would leave Sticky Pollen all over the place, Chan was mildly allergic and the hatchling thought it would be amusing to see his stoic brother sneezing all day.

The third one was a bit unsettling, he liked to creep us older siblings out, collecting objects like intact Wing Bones and leaving them all over the place.

The last one wanted to be like Baldwin when she grew up, so she would throw all kinds of things into a pot and stir them around. I had found many of my Inkwells empty because of this.

It was tempting for the three of us to prank them back in return, but we knew if we did, the pranks would just keep on going. It was best to just let them express their creativity and not scold them too much. Sure enough, they have now grown up and seem to be disinterested in playing tricks on us, thought I suspect they are still pranking each other whenever they can.

Hopefully this answers your questions, and maybe give you some ideas for pranking your friends.
Take care, Miaoli
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54987874][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54987874&skin=0&apparel=27819,28360,27820,28366,10752,28368,27821,28362,28364,28418,3686&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][font=time][size=5][color=grey][i]A crisp, cream coloured envelope is returned.[i][/color][/size][/font][/center] [quote=Sol] [indent][font=time][size=7][i]G[/i][/size][size=5][i]ood tidings, nymph![/i][/font][/indent] [font=time][size=7]W[/size][size=5]hile your previous letter had startled me greatly, in the same vein, I was greatly intrigued. My good friend, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55961249][u]December[/u][/url], has had many more encounters with magical creatures than I, but to be pen pals with a nymph? Quite the bragging rights, indeed.[/size][/font] [font=time][size=7]F[/size][size=5]or your question, yes! Dragons do indeed play pranks on each other from time to time. While I'm not a trickster myself, it's quite the common practice among Shadow dragons, culturally. I have been pranked once before. I was off to tend to my flowerbed, glorious violets, but to my shock, they had all turned orange! I was quite baffled and confused, before a local hatchling of an illusionary family started snickering from afar. Once the rain had come and gone, their hue had returned.[/size][/font] [indent][font=time][size=7]H[/size][size=5]ope to write again![/size][/font][/indent] [center][font=time][size=7][i]Sol[/i][/size][/font][/center] [/quote] [center]Pinglist, please?[/center]
dragon?did=54987874&skin=0&apparel=27819,28360,27820,28366,10752,28368,27821,28362,28364,28418,3686&xt=dressing.png
A crisp, cream coloured envelope is returned.
Sol wrote:
Good tidings, nymph!

While your previous letter had startled me greatly, in the same vein, I was greatly intrigued. My good friend, December, has had many more encounters with magical creatures than I, but to be pen pals with a nymph? Quite the bragging rights, indeed.

For your question, yes! Dragons do indeed play pranks on each other from time to time. While I'm not a trickster myself, it's quite the common practice among Shadow dragons, culturally. I have been pranked once before. I was off to tend to my flowerbed, glorious violets, but to my shock, they had all turned orange! I was quite baffled and confused, before a local hatchling of an illusionary family started snickering from afar. Once the rain had come and gone, their hue had returned.

Hope to write again!
Sol
Pinglist, please?
CURRENT DOM WATCH 5kJ9JHc.png
5kJ9JHc.png
run by Bisons | he/they | FR+1 |

7UXlQKU.gifYMPbu9R.pngovanc37.png
> avatar...
> sales
> old oaks [+ hibden!]
> wishlist
May i be added to the pinglist? this is so cute! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71664507][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716646/71664507_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]A mysterious letter with strange glowing writing is delivered. though appears as normal in sunlight.[/i] [quote]Dear Illithe, Though I am quite unsure how a letter managed to get to our home, I would love to answer this question while the rest of the clan is busy. Allow me first to say, Greetings from Phantasm Park! I am Casper. More introduction later. Though I cannot answer for all of dragonkind- or my peers- I think I can safely say I and many others in the shadow flight (and in my home) love pranks. Many pranks we partake in are usually related to having captured or tamed specters possess our peers and visitors belongings, having them come to life and scaring the life out of them! (that said, if they had life to begin with!) Another way we love to prank one another is with "false magic tricks." Unfortunately I may not reveal the magicians secrets... But we find them fun anyway. I hope to find another letter from beyond the brambles! Write again soon! [emoji=blue mushroom size=1]Casper [/quote]
May i be added to the pinglist? this is so cute!

71664507_350.png
A mysterious letter with strange glowing writing is delivered. though appears as normal in sunlight.
Quote:
Dear Illithe,

Though I am quite unsure how a letter managed to get to our home, I would love to answer this question while the rest of the clan is busy.
Allow me first to say, Greetings from Phantasm Park! I am Casper. More introduction later.

Though I cannot answer for all of dragonkind- or my peers- I think I can safely say I and many others in the shadow flight (and in my home) love pranks. Many pranks we partake in are usually related to having captured or tamed specters possess our peers and visitors belongings, having them come to life and scaring the life out of them! (that said, if they had life to begin with!) Another way we love to prank one another is with "false magic tricks." Unfortunately I may not reveal the magicians secrets... But we find them fun anyway.

I hope to find another letter from beyond the brambles! Write again soon!

Casper
*Hatchery*
*Skins&Accents Shop*
*Adopt Shop*
*Melting Service*
*Wishlist*
Hi! Please add me to the pinglist ! @8611945
Hi! Please add me to the pinglist ! @8611945
73017829.png » jay - he/him
» fr+5 (south america)

bYt72YT.png
pBi4xQl.png
GbZpiRc.png
rnKnsgE.png
_
_
_
__________________________tumblr_oto1nqB9LT1u6i8k5o1_75sq.gifdcphco0-292b73b3-9624-4e18-b59e-91a6e84b6956.gif
may i be added to the pinglist, please? :)
may i be added to the pinglist, please? :)
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
add me to the daily pinglist, please!
add me to the daily pinglist, please!
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
Dear Illithe, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63874117][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638742/63874117_350.png[/img][/url] My clan has its fair share of tricksters, mostly because we tend to have a lot of hatchlings around at any given time. Hatchlings, (at least the ones in my clan) love pranks! I think their new favorite is using feathers to tickle the snoots of some of of the older dragons while they are sleeping. They really love sneaking into our Hibernal Den and trying to see how much they can get one of the sleepers to move without waking them up. Hatchies, I tell ya. Hope to hear from you soon! --Teon
Dear Illithe,
63874117_350.png
My clan has its fair share of tricksters, mostly because we tend to have a lot of hatchlings around at any given time. Hatchlings, (at least the ones in my clan) love pranks! I think their new favorite is using feathers to tickle the snoots of some of of the older dragons while they are sleeping. They really love sneaking into our Hibernal Den and trying to see how much they can get one of the sleepers to move without waking them up.

Hatchies, I tell ya.

Hope to hear from you soon!
--Teon
I saw this too late to answer today's prompt... today, but I had a question: do we have to RP with the same dragon/hatchling each time, or can they take turns? (I have several Very Cute permababies who'd like to make new friends!^^)

(Also I'd like to be added to the daily pinglist please! This is so cute!! Thanks for running this!)
I saw this too late to answer today's prompt... today, but I had a question: do we have to RP with the same dragon/hatchling each time, or can they take turns? (I have several Very Cute permababies who'd like to make new friends!^^)

(Also I'd like to be added to the daily pinglist please! This is so cute!! Thanks for running this!)
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
QFQWWs0.png earthb1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24