Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli] Dreamland's Quest for the Diamond
1 2 3
after disappearing for vacation and also not having time to grind i have this ,.. i guess this was in my notes for a good while and i just forgot to ... take it out anyways will start posting by level-up, not by date feeling lazy today no incharacter shenanigans or anything okay [size=2]i think im just talking to myself at this point lol[/size] ----- [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/959500538980995142/980540499922391040/fr_susie.png[/img] 6/15/22 Kelp beds / Lvl 15 -> 16 / No special drops.. ~ ~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1] ~ ~ 6/17/22 Kelp Beds / Lvl 16 -> 19 / [item=golden porpoise] ----- oh yeah while grinding during brightshine NOT with my kirby fandragons i got Spade!! woo hooo
after disappearing for vacation and also not having time to grind i have this ,.. i guess

this was in my notes for a good while and i just forgot to ... take it out
anyways will start posting by level-up, not by date

feeling lazy today no incharacter shenanigans or anything okay
i think im just talking to myself at this point lol

fr_susie.png

6/15/22

Kelp beds / Lvl 15 -> 16 / No special drops..

~ ~ ~ ~

6/17/22

Kelp Beds / Lvl 16 -> 19 / Golden Porpoise

oh yeah while grinding during brightshine NOT with my kirby fandragons i got Spade!! woo hooo
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
i did not die, shocker anyways umm this thing i forgot to post [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/959500538980995142/980540499658178580/fr_magolor.png[/img] 16 to 17 - Kelp Beds [item=winterwatcher's arctic goggles][item=blue-footed eggull] [/center] i got a whole bunch of cool stuff while NOT grinding up my fandragons which kinda stunk but i mean i got money ?? (like a modern flecks)
i did not die, shocker
anyways umm this thing i forgot to post
fr_magolor.png
16 to 17 - Kelp Beds
Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles Blue-Footed Eggull
i got a whole bunch of cool stuff while NOT grinding up my fandragons which kinda stunk but i mean i got money ?? (like a modern flecks)
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
im literally gonna grind so much this fight rising >:) now that i redid Maelstrom to be an actual mire flyer she can train up two idiots at once [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/959500538980995142/980540499658178580/fr_magolor.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/959500538980995142/980540500140503140/fr_taranza.png[/img] 17 to 18 - Kelp Beds (Mago only) and Mire [item=relic eel][item=venomous toridae][item=psywurm][item=tertiary gene: flecks (aberration)] [/center]T: "What is... Flecks??" M: "...Maybe we ought to give this to the Mages instead... Their stupid Diamond might not even be real, what with what we've been getting." T: "They'll have our hide if we try to trick them!" M: "...Not if we're fast enough." T: "MAGOLOR NO" [size=2]flecks is pretty cool, im still trying to sell one i got earlier though lmao
im literally gonna grind so much this fight rising >:) now that i redid Maelstrom to be an actual mire flyer she can train up two idiots at once
fr_magolor.pngfr_taranza.png
17 to 18 - Kelp Beds (Mago only) and Mire
Relic Eel Venomous Toridae Psywurm
T: "What is... Flecks??"
M: "...Maybe we ought to give this to the Mages instead... Their stupid Diamond might not even be real, what with what we've been getting."
T: "They'll have our hide if we try to trick them!"
M: "...Not if we're fast enough."
T: "MAGOLOR NO"

flecks is pretty cool, im still trying to sell one i got earlier though lmao
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
Been grinding in Woodland due to needing the familiars and not really feeling motivated to sit in the Mire for ten years to train up Mags and Taranza.

Found some cool stuff there, like the fams, a few of the WP scenes, a Hedgehog, and a bunch of fodder fams.
Been grinding in Woodland due to needing the familiars and not really feeling motivated to sit in the Mire for ten years to train up Mags and Taranza.

Found some cool stuff there, like the fams, a few of the WP scenes, a Hedgehog, and a bunch of fodder fams.
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
Ok I love when I get dodged 3 times in a row … by a Bluefin Charger, no less.

I aint mad but he’s got some moves
Ok I love when I get dodged 3 times in a row … by a Bluefin Charger, no less.

I aint mad but he’s got some moves
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
still in woodland path looking for fams... got a double drop of both woodoons facing each other.. true love story. also a [item=gladewalker cape], [item=aurelian porcupine], and a whole bunch of the Date Plumed apparel. i wish you could level dragons in lower level venues, Mago and Ranz still have 4 levels to go but i dont want to go back to the mire...
still in woodland path looking for fams...

got a double drop of both woodoons facing each other.. true love story.

also a Gladewalker Cape , Aurelian Porcupine , and a whole bunch of the Date Plumed apparel.

i wish you could level dragons in lower level venues, Mago and Ranz still have 4 levels to go but i dont want to go back to the mire...
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
skipped over it but i got a [item=blushing pink rose] !!! and a [item=shadow runestone] but whatever
skipped over it but i got a Blushing Pink Rose !!!

and a Shadow Runestone but whatever
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
some cool things i found i guess [item=cinder rage chest] and like 5 fodder familiars later edit i got [item=light the path chest]
some cool things i found i guess

Cinder Rage Chest and like 5 fodder familiars

later edit i got Light the Path Chest
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
what's better than getting cinder rage? getting a second chest, totally. [item=cinder rage chest] ...nahh, its getting an Arcane egg 2 seconds later. [item=unhatched arcane egg] edit: oh cool [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/959500538980995142/1013929833337737236/unknown.png[/img]
what's better than getting cinder rage? getting a second chest, totally.

Cinder Rage Chest

...nahh, its getting an Arcane egg 2 seconds later.

Unhatched Arcane Egg

edit: oh cool
unknown.png
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/959500538980995142/1015420619409604740/unknown.png[/img] cool
unknown.png

cool
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero