Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [over] Real[TM] Jar Guessing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][size=5][b]How Many in the Jar?[/b][/size] After scrounging around in its house for a while, Instar has found a bunch of objects to trap in jars. Every day, I'll find some new objects to stuff inside, and you're all invited to guess how many are in there! I took the jar from the Shadowbinder's kitchen. I'm sure she won't miss it... and she won't want it back after this. Each guess costs [b]1kt/1g[/b], and you are limited to three guesses per day. You can send your currency to @Instar by PM. [img]https://imgur.com/BYhvhnZ.png[/img] [code][img]https://imgur.com/BYhvhnZ.png[/img][/code] Every user who makes at least one guess can take home their own little jar as a thanks for playing! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HUgcZ6t.png[/img] A few rules, to get started:[/center] [list][*]Please do not edit your posts! Any edited posts in this thread will count as a disqualification from the day's guessing game. [*]There will be 7 games, one for each day of the push. [*]The closest guess wins! [*]If multiple users guess the same winning number, I will randomly select between the winners for the prize! [*]The day's count will be revealed every day at 6pm FR time. The next day's jar will be posted then, and you're free to begin guessing.[/list] Ping @Instar in this thread if you would like to be pinged when a new jar is posted. =:)
How Many in the Jar?

After scrounging around in its house for a while, Instar has found a bunch of objects to trap in jars. Every day, I'll find some new objects to stuff inside, and you're all invited to guess how many are in there!

I took the jar from the Shadowbinder's kitchen. I'm sure she won't miss it... and she won't want it back after this.

Each guess costs 1kt/1g, and you are limited to three guesses per day. You can send your currency to @Instar by PM.

BYhvhnZ.png
Code:
[img]https://imgur.com/BYhvhnZ.png[/img]

Every user who makes at least one guess can take home their own little jar as a thanks for playing!

HUgcZ6t.png

A few rules, to get started:
  • Please do not edit your posts! Any edited posts in this thread will count as a disqualification from the day's guessing game.
  • There will be 7 games, one for each day of the push.
  • The closest guess wins!
  • If multiple users guess the same winning number, I will randomly select between the winners for the prize!
  • The day's count will be revealed every day at 6pm FR time. The next day's jar will be posted then, and you're free to begin guessing.

Ping @Instar in this thread if you would like to be pinged when a new jar is posted. =:)
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
[center][size=5][b]Thursday Candyland[/b][/size] This is will be a delicious unveiling. The jar holds rockets, chocolate eggs, and mini candycanes! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/286278840735760386/961444670964125706/20220406_215722.jpg[/img] [size=4]The number of candies in the jar was 66![/size] ----------------------- [center][b][size=5]Past Winners[/size][/b][/center] [quote=Sunday Rocketeers Prize][item=scene: shadowbinder's domain] [i]Scene: Shadowbinder's Domain[/i] This prize was won by [b]raggirare![/b][/quote] [quote=Gomu Gomu no Monday Prize][item=secondary gene: fissure] [i]Secondary Gene: Fissure[/i] This prize was won by [b]CelesticLeo[/b]![/quote] [quote=Tuesday Marbling Prize][item=druidic emblem] [i]Druidic Emblem[/i] This prize was won by [b]KazumaK[/b].[/quote] [quote=Wumbo Wednesday Prize][item=cerussite icewarden] [i]Cerussite Icewarden[/i] This prize was won by [b]CelesticLeo[/b]![/quote] [quote=Thursday Candyland Prize][skin=39204] [i]Accent: The Dweller[/i] This prize was won by [b]GrayGriffin[/b]![/quote][/center]
Thursday Candyland

This is will be a delicious unveiling. The jar holds rockets, chocolate eggs, and mini candycanes!

20220406_215722.jpg

The number of candies in the jar was 66!

Past Winners
Sunday Rocketeers Prize wrote:
Scene: Shadowbinder's Domain
Scene: Shadowbinder's Domain
This prize was won by raggirare!
Gomu Gomu no Monday Prize wrote:
Secondary Gene: Fissure
Secondary Gene: Fissure
This prize was won by CelesticLeo!
Tuesday Marbling Prize wrote:
Druidic Emblem
Druidic Emblem
This prize was won by KazumaK.
Wumbo Wednesday Prize wrote:
Cerussite Icewarden
Cerussite Icewarden
This prize was won by CelesticLeo!
Thursday Candyland Prize wrote:

Accent: The Dweller
This prize was won by GrayGriffin!
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
Thank you to Druddigon for the jar badge art!
Thank you to Druddigon for the jar badge art!
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
I'll guess 25!
I'll guess 25!
Guessing 29 Rockets in the jar.
Guessing 29 Rockets in the jar.
I'll guess 31, and I would be happy to be pinged when a new jar is posted @Instar
(Also the flower petals are lovely!)
I'll guess 31, and I would be happy to be pinged when a new jar is posted @Instar
(Also the flower petals are lovely!)
LOz3b3g.pnghvO6Qma.png
I'll guess 27
I'll guess 27
Guessing 23 for Sunday's jar!
Guessing 23 for Sunday's jar!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Guessing 36!
Guessing 36!
FR+9 They/Them Flower Adoptables! Lore lair My avatar
JqyUxCg.gif2STS4nL.gif Logo_2.png
My guess is 24!
My guess is 24!
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8