Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Prison Break >> Emperorlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Fostering those eggs out to another clan, preferably as far away as you can get, might be the smartest move, Teon. Not that that’s gonna happen, but you know. Still the smartest move to make

Claiming that you had an affair with another Spiral and she had eggs without telling you, only to throw them at you and claim you had full responsibility before taking off, might work too. Hopefully they don’t look too much like Fey in that case…and hey, if they’re all Guardians, you can claim the false affair as any breed you want!
Fostering those eggs out to another clan, preferably as far away as you can get, might be the smartest move, Teon. Not that that’s gonna happen, but you know. Still the smartest move to make

Claiming that you had an affair with another Spiral and she had eggs without telling you, only to throw them at you and claim you had full responsibility before taking off, might work too. Hopefully they don’t look too much like Fey in that case…and hey, if they’re all Guardians, you can claim the false affair as any breed you want!
tumblr_542ab0f1a7f1d0810e8769fececf6c76_4ec57c30_250.png IMG_8661.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RnyA5TD.png[/img][b][size=6][color=maroon][font=courier]Day 8[/font][/color][/size][/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/W1Aq2iS.png[/img][/center] [rule] [size=1]@Pikabolt @Sellenair[/size] [center][item=hunter circuit] Daily roll: 71 Lore + New dragon Breed roll: Guardian [/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76739366][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/767394/76739366_350.png[/img][/url] Wolfe We flipped Prisoner I randomized the security level and she got: Entry lvl I'm also entering her Charge as her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76739367]sister[/url] (who is yet to join the locke but rng willing will eventually) [rule] "No, you can't do this!" Her loud roar echoed down the halls as she tried pushing her way through the bars. They were thin but clearly well constructed with strong metal that was enhanced by magic. Wolfe rammed her horns into it one last time before panting and giving up, dragging her feet as she walked to the back of the cell and slumped to the uncomfortable floor. The guardian's mind was racing as she worried for her charge. What if something happened to Dread before she could get out? What if they couldn't find each other again? [i]"I'm not a criminal, I don't belong here."[/i] Sure, she'd done a few scams but surviving wasn't easy out here. A dragon had to eat somehow and scamming foolish dragons had made for easy coins. She took comfort in knowing she'd managed to stall long enough for Dread to escape but this was Plague territory, who knew what could happen to her charge! Her sentence was said to only be temporary but a lot could happen between now and when she got out. "Stop sniffling. Some of us are [i]trying[/i] to sleep." A light colored spiral snapped from a few cells down. "You're stuck here, get over it." A second quieter voice came from within the cell and the two argued for a split second before the rude spiral retreated with a huff. Wolfe knew a spiral was little threat to a dragon of her size but she still shrank back closer to the wall—who knew what they'd done to get locked up here. [i]"Surely nothing too bad. This is the entry level..."[/i] What that all entailed was unknown to her but she hoped it didn't include murderers. [i]"What will Dread do if I never get out?"[/i] A stressed looking guard walked down the corridor, his white scales taking a shade of blue as her glowing lure reflected off them. Wolfe recognized him as Teon, the guard sent to put her in here. Behind him, another young guardian followed. "What's all the racket about?" He looked between the two cells. Silence. Wolfe didn't want to speak up and risk getting into more trouble. The spiral from earlier reappeared at the bars of the cell to simply glare at him. Teon bared his teeth, apparently displeased. "Fine. But I don't want to hear another word out of anyone's mouth." He turned to his companion. "Keep watch, let me know if any issues come up... Especially with that one." The fey in the cell made a face before turning her back to the guards. "Alright." The younger guardian nodded and took a place where she could easily see both cells. Wolfe listened as everything settled down again. What had she gotten herself into? [i]"Better me than my charge... I can handle this."[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/R2M6DbT.png[/img]
RnyA5TD.pngDay 8W1Aq2iS.png

@Pikabolt @Sellenair
Hunter Circuit
Daily roll: 71

Lore + New dragon

Breed roll: Guardian

76739366_350.png
Wolfe

We flipped Prisoner

I randomized the security level and she got: Entry lvl

I'm also entering her Charge as her sister (who is yet to join the locke but rng willing will eventually)

"No, you can't do this!" Her loud roar echoed down the halls as she tried pushing her way through the bars. They were thin but clearly well constructed with strong metal that was enhanced by magic.

Wolfe rammed her horns into it one last time before panting and giving up, dragging her feet as she walked to the back of the cell and slumped to the uncomfortable floor. The guardian's mind was racing as she worried for her charge. What if something happened to Dread before she could get out? What if they couldn't find each other again?

"I'm not a criminal, I don't belong here." Sure, she'd done a few scams but surviving wasn't easy out here. A dragon had to eat somehow and scamming foolish dragons had made for easy coins.

She took comfort in knowing she'd managed to stall long enough for Dread to escape but this was Plague territory, who knew what could happen to her charge! Her sentence was said to only be temporary but a lot could happen between now and when she got out.

"Stop sniffling. Some of us are trying to sleep." A light colored spiral snapped from a few cells down. "You're stuck here, get over it."

A second quieter voice came from within the cell and the two argued for a split second before the rude spiral retreated with a huff. Wolfe knew a spiral was little threat to a dragon of her size but she still shrank back closer to the wall—who knew what they'd done to get locked up here.

"Surely nothing too bad. This is the entry level..." What that all entailed was unknown to her but she hoped it didn't include murderers. "What will Dread do if I never get out?"

A stressed looking guard walked down the corridor, his white scales taking a shade of blue as her glowing lure reflected off them. Wolfe recognized him as Teon, the guard sent to put her in here. Behind him, another young guardian followed.

"What's all the racket about?" He looked between the two cells.

Silence. Wolfe didn't want to speak up and risk getting into more trouble. The spiral from earlier reappeared at the bars of the cell to simply glare at him. Teon bared his teeth, apparently displeased.

"Fine. But I don't want to hear another word out of anyone's mouth." He turned to his companion. "Keep watch, let me know if any issues come up... Especially with that one."

The fey in the cell made a face before turning her back to the guards.

"Alright." The younger guardian nodded and took a place where she could easily see both cells.

Wolfe listened as everything settled down again. What had she gotten herself into? "Better me than my charge... I can handle this."

R2M6DbT.png
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Can I be added to the pinglist?
Can I be added to the pinglist?
You never truly fail unless you give up.
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RnyA5TD.png[/img][b][size=6][color=maroon][font=courier]Day 9[/font][/color][/size][/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/W1Aq2iS.png[/img][/center] [rule] [size=1]@Pikabolt @Sellenair[/size] [center][item=discipline] Daily roll: 137 Deathstreak + lore day [/center] rng chose: Teon, Fey, Ayla [s]whew, Olympia would've been dead for sure[/s] Teon lost 1 life [rule] "You've been acting weird." Ayla confronted her sister, tired of Fey's attitude. "What's going on? Ever since Teon tossed you back in the cell that night you've been shade-bent on making his life and everyone else's miserable. I mean really, did you have to snap at Wolfe like that?" "I was trying to sleep. It isn't [i]my[/i] fault that guardian couldn't see her charge." Fey scowled, shooting a glance at where the larger dragon was sitting off by herself in the yard. "What if you get in bigger trouble? We may end up here longer." "Oh please, Teon can't do anything. [i]I[/i] have a secret of his and if he doesn't want to get in trouble he'll have to put up with it." Ayla tensed with nerves. Why didn't that sound like a good thing? "...What aren't you telling me?" "Don't worry about it." Fey turned away dismissively, her spade shaped tail flicking back and forth as she mocked her sister. "Why don't you go play with your new best friend?" "Fey..." Ayla couldn't believe her own sister would get so cruel with her. They'd survived on their own since hatchlings with only each other to rely on and now... it felt like she was being pushed away. Her sister kept walking, vaguely headed in the direction of those mirrors they'd spied on their first time in the yard. Ayla wasn't sure what her sister was getting herself into but she didn't want to be a part of it. Those dragons were dangerous and continuing to support Fey was going to get them both in bigger trouble. [i]"But I have to protect her... She's my sister."[/i] Ayla's ears drooped as she hunched over in defeat. A flash of movement outside the large enclosed area caught her attention and she glanced over, wondering if it was Teon calling them in already. To her surprise, it was another spiral who was watching her from the corner of his eye as he delivered a message to the guards. Ayla couldn't put her talon on it but he seemed familiar—had they known each other at some point? [i]"We've crossed paths with a lot of dragons... Probably isn't anyone important."[/i] She turned her back again and tried to ignore the staring until she saw him leave. *** Chronos landed near the small camp and settled down next to his father. Earlier that day he'd caught the glimpse of one of the prisoners and nearly thought he'd seen a ghost. They'd bore such a close resemblance to his mother, or maybe his father? The young spiral stared at the mirror. Yes, now that he was looking they looked similar too. Rasul, feeling his son staring looked up at him. "What?" "I had siblings, right?" "...Sisters." His father frowned and sat up straighter. "They disappeared one day, died probably. Why?" "It's probably nothing... I just saw a prisoner today who looked a little like Levana and you." He shrugged and shook his head. Rasul was quiet for a long time, his thoughts drifting back to the day his two daughters vanished. They'd never found bodies but what were the chances of two young spiral hatchlings surviving on their own? And for them to make it all the way here to a prison he and Chronos so happened to come across? It all seemed unlikely. "Stick to the task at hand." He muttered. "Sooner we get the word across and send some Aiki's way the sooner we can get out of here without being locked up ourselves." [img]https://i.imgur.com/R2M6DbT.png[/img]
RnyA5TD.pngDay 9W1Aq2iS.png

@Pikabolt @Sellenair
Discipline
Daily roll: 137

Deathstreak + lore day

rng chose: Teon, Fey, Ayla whew, Olympia would've been dead for sure

Teon lost 1 life

"You've been acting weird." Ayla confronted her sister, tired of Fey's attitude. "What's going on? Ever since Teon tossed you back in the cell that night you've been shade-bent on making his life and everyone else's miserable. I mean really, did you have to snap at Wolfe like that?"

"I was trying to sleep. It isn't my fault that guardian couldn't see her charge." Fey scowled, shooting a glance at where the larger dragon was sitting off by herself in the yard.

"What if you get in bigger trouble? We may end up here longer."

"Oh please, Teon can't do anything. I have a secret of his and if he doesn't want to get in trouble he'll have to put up with it."

Ayla tensed with nerves. Why didn't that sound like a good thing? "...What aren't you telling me?"

"Don't worry about it." Fey turned away dismissively, her spade shaped tail flicking back and forth as she mocked her sister. "Why don't you go play with your new best friend?"

"Fey..." Ayla couldn't believe her own sister would get so cruel with her. They'd survived on their own since hatchlings with only each other to rely on and now... it felt like she was being pushed away.

Her sister kept walking, vaguely headed in the direction of those mirrors they'd spied on their first time in the yard. Ayla wasn't sure what her sister was getting herself into but she didn't want to be a part of it. Those dragons were dangerous and continuing to support Fey was going to get them both in bigger trouble.

"But I have to protect her... She's my sister." Ayla's ears drooped as she hunched over in defeat.

A flash of movement outside the large enclosed area caught her attention and she glanced over, wondering if it was Teon calling them in already. To her surprise, it was another spiral who was watching her from the corner of his eye as he delivered a message to the guards. Ayla couldn't put her talon on it but he seemed familiar—had they known each other at some point?

"We've crossed paths with a lot of dragons... Probably isn't anyone important." She turned her back again and tried to ignore the staring until she saw him leave.

Chronos landed near the small camp and settled down next to his father. Earlier that day he'd caught the glimpse of one of the prisoners and nearly thought he'd seen a ghost. They'd bore such a close resemblance to his mother, or maybe his father? The young spiral stared at the mirror. Yes, now that he was looking they looked similar too.

Rasul, feeling his son staring looked up at him. "What?"

"I had siblings, right?"

"...Sisters." His father frowned and sat up straighter. "They disappeared one day, died probably. Why?"

"It's probably nothing... I just saw a prisoner today who looked a little like Levana and you." He shrugged and shook his head.

Rasul was quiet for a long time, his thoughts drifting back to the day his two daughters vanished. They'd never found bodies but what were the chances of two young spiral hatchlings surviving on their own? And for them to make it all the way here to a prison he and Chronos so happened to come across? It all seemed unlikely.

"Stick to the task at hand." He muttered. "Sooner we get the word across and send some Aiki's way the sooner we can get out of here without being locked up ourselves."

R2M6DbT.png
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Ohhhh, you kept them :O
tumblr_542ab0f1a7f1d0810e8769fececf6c76_4ec57c30_250.png IMG_8661.png
[quote name="Pikabolt" date="2022-04-02 09:46:20" ] Ohhhh, you kept them :O [/quote] Yep! Teon's another dragon born in the Kingdomlocke too but never got leveled [s]the freeloader[/s] but only Rasul would recognize him. Wolfe (and her sister I plan to add to the locke) were going to be born in the kingdomlocke but that ended before their nest hatched XD
Pikabolt wrote on 2022-04-02 09:46:20:

Yep! Teon's another dragon born in the Kingdomlocke too but never got leveled the freeloader but only Rasul would recognize him.

Wolfe (and her sister I plan to add to the locke) were going to be born in the kingdomlocke but that ended before their nest hatched XD
Hey can I be added to the pinglist?
Hey can I be added to the pinglist?
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
@Amberfox Of course :)
@Amberfox Of course :)
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RnyA5TD.png[/img][b][size=6][color=maroon][font=courier]Day 10[/font][/color][/size][/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/W1Aq2iS.png[/img][/center] [rule] [size=1]@Pikabolt @Sellenair @Amberfox[/size] [center][item=lucky woodbasket] Daily roll: 163 Well, our only male is already on cooldown so... 2 new hatchlings! [/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77032595][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/770326/77032595_350.png[/img][/url] Razzbell Entry lvl prisoner crime: repeated trespassing on archeological dig sites [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77057717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/770578/77057717_350.png[/img][/url] Aro Entry lvl guard [img]https://i.imgur.com/R2M6DbT.png[/img]
RnyA5TD.pngDay 10W1Aq2iS.png

@Pikabolt @Sellenair @Amberfox
Lucky Woodbasket
Daily roll: 163

Well, our only male is already on cooldown so...
2 new hatchlings!

77032595_350.png
Razzbell
Entry lvl prisoner

crime: repeated trespassing on archeological dig sites

77057717_350.png
Aro
Entry lvl guard

R2M6DbT.png
Awwwww, there so cute!!
Awwwww, there so cute!!
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27