Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Simulation] Infinite Hatching for XXX
1 2
[center][b][font=Cursive][size=6][color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#ff6500]l[/color][color=#ff9200]l[/color] [color=#ffbf00]H[/color][color=#ffe100]a[/color][color=#fff700]i[/color][color=#daff00]l[/color] [color=#adff00]T[/color][color=#80ff00]h[/color][color=#31ff00]e[/color] [color=#00ff4b]S[/color][color=#00ffb0]c[/color][color=#00ffd2]r[/color][color=#00ffff]y[/color][color=#00e9ff]i[/color][color=#009aff]n[/color][color=#006dff]g[/color] [color=#0008ff]W[/color][color=#6900ff]o[/color][color=#8b00ff]r[/color][color=#c300ff]k[/color][color=#ff00f8]s[/color][color=#ff009e]h[/color][color=#ff007c]o[/color][color=#ff004f]p[/color][color=#ff2a46]![/color][/size][/font][/b][/center] ----- Hello! I have decided that it is kinda fun to see what colors one could get from scrying workshop while challenging your luck daily to see whether one can hatch (or scatter, either way it's simulated) a [b]triple[/b] or [b]XXX color combo[/b] dragon. But by doing this in a scrying workshop, it is a way for me to not spend gems on hatching eggs! [size=4][b]The challenge:[/b][/size] Everyday, I visit the Scrying Workshop commit simulated hatching. How I do it is by dragging the browser window through the left edge of the screen (and making sure my internet connection is good) like this: [columns] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/719770841117622322/934071944830124052/unknown.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol] Hover the mouse to the dice to see the tooltip that shows what is what. But for other devices: <- 2nd die is Gender <- 5th die is Primary Color <- 7th die is Secondary Color <- 9th die is Tertiary Color <- 10th die is the Element [color=transparent]_[/color] [/columns] and then click the dice that randomizes [b]Gender, Primary Color, Secondary Color, Tertiary Color, and Element,[/b] while keeping the other traits as Nocturne Hatchling, triple Basic, with Common eyes. I repeat the simulation until I get a color combo that I'm uncertain of a scry that I can vibe with (before actually scrying the dragon), so it'll usually be just one simulated hatch per day for me. If it's a potentially good color combo, or a double, I continue for the day. We shall see how long it takes in a risk-free alternate reality for me to hatch a triple! And the fun thing is, anyone can do it too, so feel free to join along! Or just scry the color combos that I had "hatched" for today, if you want to XD Most importantly, have fun! Also a few things to note: before simulating a hatch or scatter, accept [s]the terms and conditions[/s] that the hatch is [u]virtual[/u], meaning no matter how good or bad the outcome is, it is not reality. Moreso that luck is a fickle thing; being lucky in hatches in simulation does not necessarily mean being lucky in actual egg hatching itself, despite seemingly similar.
All Hail The Scrying Workshop!

Hello! I have decided that it is kinda fun to see what colors one could get from scrying workshop while challenging your luck daily to see whether one can hatch (or scatter, either way it's simulated) a triple or XXX color combo dragon. But by doing this in a scrying workshop, it is a way for me to not spend gems on hatching eggs!

The challenge:
Everyday, I visit the Scrying Workshop commit simulated hatching. How I do it is by dragging the browser window through the left edge of the screen (and making sure my internet connection is good) like this:
unknown.png
_ Hover the mouse to the dice to see the tooltip that shows what is what. But for other devices:

<- 2nd die is Gender

<- 5th die is Primary Color

<- 7th die is Secondary Color

<- 9th die is Tertiary Color

<- 10th die is the Element

_
and then click the dice that randomizes Gender, Primary Color, Secondary Color, Tertiary Color, and Element, while keeping the other traits as Nocturne Hatchling, triple Basic, with Common eyes. I repeat the simulation until I get a color combo that I'm uncertain of a scry that I can vibe with (before actually scrying the dragon), so it'll usually be just one simulated hatch per day for me. If it's a potentially good color combo, or a double, I continue for the day. We shall see how long it takes in a risk-free alternate reality for me to hatch a triple!

And the fun thing is, anyone can do it too, so feel free to join along! Or just scry the color combos that I had "hatched" for today, if you want to XD Most importantly, have fun!

Also a few things to note: before simulating a hatch or scatter, accept the terms and conditions that the hatch is virtual, meaning no matter how good or bad the outcome is, it is not reality. Moreso that luck is a fickle thing; being lucky in hatches in simulation does not necessarily mean being lucky in actual egg hatching itself, despite seemingly similar.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Records

BlueLatios's simulated journey:
  1. Tarnish / Chartreuse / Coal
  2. Pumpkin / Watermelon / Spring (Shadow Female)
  3. Magenta / Royal / Emerald (Lightning Male)
  4. Mulberry / Royal / Lead (Light Female)
  5. Rose / Buttercup / Mint (Fire Female)
  6. Violet / Royal / Splash (Lightning Female) (Scry post)
  7. Honey / Lead / Spruce (Wind Male)
  8. Peacock / Watermelon / Cerulean (Light Female)
  9. Turquoise / Brick / Vermilion (Light Female)
  10. Steel / Jade / Wisteria (Fire Male)
  11. Blue / Ivory / Orange (Nature Male)
Records

BlueLatios's simulated journey:
  1. Tarnish / Chartreuse / Coal
  2. Pumpkin / Watermelon / Spring (Shadow Female)
  3. Magenta / Royal / Emerald (Lightning Male)
  4. Mulberry / Royal / Lead (Light Female)
  5. Rose / Buttercup / Mint (Fire Female)
  6. Violet / Royal / Splash (Lightning Female) (Scry post)
  7. Honey / Lead / Spruce (Wind Male)
  8. Peacock / Watermelon / Cerulean (Light Female)
  9. Turquoise / Brick / Vermilion (Light Female)
  10. Steel / Jade / Wisteria (Fire Male)
  11. Blue / Ivory / Orange (Nature Male)
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Reserving one more, just in case!
Reserving one more, just in case!
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Today's simulated hatch:
Tarnish / Chartreuse / Coal

Ooooookay, I have just started so I'll just continue this tomorrow if I remember XD
Edit: I forgot the gender and element, whoops. Ah well.
Today's simulated hatch:
Tarnish / Chartreuse / Coal

Ooooookay, I have just started so I'll just continue this tomorrow if I remember XD
Edit: I forgot the gender and element, whoops. Ah well.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Today's simulated hatch:
Pumpkin / Watermelon / Spring (Shadow Female)

Hmmm it could work, perhaps. Not sure how Spring would fit in, though.
Today's simulated hatch:
Pumpkin / Watermelon / Spring (Shadow Female)

Hmmm it could work, perhaps. Not sure how Spring would fit in, though.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
I thought I no longer have the urge to hatch but I still do so it continues.
Magenta / Royal / Emerald (Lightning Male)

I would scry him, the colors seem cool but I am unsure of the tert once again.
I thought I no longer have the urge to hatch but I still do so it continues.
Magenta / Royal / Emerald (Lightning Male)

I would scry him, the colors seem cool but I am unsure of the tert once again.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
I come back here to try my luck in the virtual part of the virtual world once again.
Mulberry / Royal / Lead (Light Female)

This looks like it would have potential, even though I do not know Lead tertiary well.

Edit: jeez, Royal secondary seems to be my luck. From the first few eggs I have hatched in FR, two of the dragons have Royal secondary as well >.>'
I come back here to try my luck in the virtual part of the virtual world once again.
Mulberry / Royal / Lead (Light Female)

This looks like it would have potential, even though I do not know Lead tertiary well.

Edit: jeez, Royal secondary seems to be my luck. From the first few eggs I have hatched in FR, two of the dragons have Royal secondary as well >.>'
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
And another one:
Rose / Buttercup / Mint (Fire Female)
Oooh, this looks quite matchy! I'm just too lazy to scry to see whether I can make the tert work, Capsule maybe.
And another one:
Rose / Buttercup / Mint (Fire Female)
Oooh, this looks quite matchy! I'm just too lazy to scry to see whether I can make the tert work, Capsule maybe.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Well now, I got one good color combo, I guess :o [color=#643F9C]Violet[/color] / [color=#4D2C89]Royal[/color] / [color=#6392DF]Splash[/color] ([color=#00C0A9]Lightning[/color] Female) Came up with a virtual scry already! It's decent. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=82&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=22&tertgene=38&winggene=42&wings=18&auth=75ac2fa440c056b88036b92c3f68fe189eeafde5&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Virtually hatching another gave me this: [color=#D1B300]Honey[/color] / [color=#413C3F]Lead[/color] / [color=#8BBBB2]Spruce[/color] ([color=#96D200]Wind[/color] Male)
Well now, I got one good color combo, I guess :o

Violet / Royal / Splash (Lightning Female)

Came up with a virtual scry already! It's decent.
dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=82&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=22&tertgene=38&winggene=42&wings=18&auth=75ac2fa440c056b88036b92c3f68fe189eeafde5&dummyext=prev.png

Virtually hatching another gave me this:

Honey / Lead / Spruce (Wind Male)
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Today's simulated hatch:

Peacock / Watermelon / Cerulean (Light Female)

Could be quite interesting, hmmm.
Today's simulated hatch:

Peacock / Watermelon / Cerulean (Light Female)

Could be quite interesting, hmmm.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
1 2