Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Kingdomlocke] Of Sticks and Stones
1 2
please add me to the pinglist, the last update has me intrigued as to how rivalen will do!
please add me to the pinglist, the last update has me intrigued as to how rivalen will do!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

[center]@TheAwesoMew @naranciag [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=4D2D89][size=7][b]Entry 7[/b][/size][/color][/font] [columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item=Plaguebringer's Delight][nextcol][u]Food: Coliseum time![/u] Seafood: 30-40 matches [/columns] ----- If my father's death taught me one thing, it's that this land is dangerous, our enemies are around every corner so we must think three steps ahead of them, attack them before they attack us. There was a talonok camp just south of our home, this one was small, a dozen soldiers at most. It was an easy fight, it turns out feathers are very flammable, and talonok bones are easy to break My father was smart, but more then that he was kind, he looked at this cruel world with unfounded optimism. I am not my father, I see this world for what it is, and I will burn our enemies to the ground, so one day this kingdom's children can look at the world as my father did, there is no peace without violence ----- [/center]
@TheAwesoMew @naranciag
Entry 7
________________________ Plaguebringer's Delight Food: Coliseum time!
Seafood: 30-40 matches

If my father's death taught me one thing, it's that this land is dangerous, our enemies are around every corner so we must think three steps ahead of them, attack them before they attack us.

There was a talonok camp just south of our home, this one was small, a dozen soldiers at most. It was an easy fight, it turns out feathers are very flammable, and talonok bones are easy to break

My father was smart, but more then that he was kind, he looked at this cruel world with unfounded optimism. I am not my father, I see this world for what it is, and I will burn our enemies to the ground, so one day this kingdom's children can look at the world as my father did, there is no peace without violence
EsIuUMi.png
[center]@TheAwesoMew @naranciag [It turns out crim likes me, unlike pinkerton] [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=4D2D89][size=7][b]Entry 8[/b][/size][/color][/font] [columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item=Pickaxe][nextcol][u]Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge [/u] 4. Freeloader. Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult level 1 dragon off the AH. They join your kingdom.[/columns] [columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item=Copper Spring][nextcol][u]Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge [/u] 1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchling off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered![/columns] ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75448064][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/754481/75448064p.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75590286][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/755903/75590286p.png[/img][/url] Jors and Cohen joined us ----- It turns out, the rising smoke from our battle attracted someone's attention, he calls himself Jors, I first noticed his brightly colored wings, made of patches of cloth bound together with thread, then his face, the image of a skull painted in mud, and a nervous smile. It was then I noticed what he was holding, a child that couldn't be older than a few days. After a long conversation, I found out that Jors was a traveler, that he found the kid abandoned and was now looking for a place to stay. I... I could not refuse him, and so I brought them back to our town, Jors seems kind, and Cohen, the child, he deserves a place to live. And what is a kingdom without people? There is power in numbers, and we are growing ----- [/center]
@TheAwesoMew @naranciag
[It turns out crim likes me, unlike pinkerton]
Entry 8
________________________ Pickaxe Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge
4. Freeloader. Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult level 1 dragon off the AH. They join your kingdom.
________________________ Copper Spring Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge
1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot.
If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchling off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered!

75448064p.png75590286p.png
Jors and Cohen joined us
It turns out, the rising smoke from our battle attracted someone's attention, he calls himself Jors, I first noticed his brightly colored wings, made of patches of cloth bound together with thread, then his face, the image of a skull painted in mud, and a nervous smile. It was then I noticed what he was holding, a child that couldn't be older than a few days. After a long conversation, I found out that Jors was a traveler, that he found the kid abandoned and was now looking for a place to stay.

I... I could not refuse him, and so I brought them back to our town, Jors seems kind, and Cohen, the child, he deserves a place to live. And what is a kingdom without people?

There is power in numbers, and we are growing
EsIuUMi.png
[center]@TheAwesoMew @naranciag [B-B-BONUS ROOOOOOOOUND, I'll be spending a lot of time in coli :') I got four food pulls and a dragon named Death] [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=4D2D89][size=7][b]Entry 9[/b][/size][/color][/font] [columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item=Smallmouth Bass][nextcol][u]Food: Coliseum time![/u] Seafood: 30-40 matches [/columns] [columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item=Honeycrisp Apple][nextcol][u]Food: Coliseum time![/u] Plants: 10-20 matches [/columns][columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item=Sanded Ash Plank][nextcol][u]Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge[/u] 4. Freeloader. Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult level 1 dragon off the AH. They join your kingdom. [/columns][columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item=Crimson Jadevine][nextcol][u]Food: Coliseum time![/u] Plants: 10-20 matches [/columns][columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item=Flameleg Millipede][nextcol][u]Food: Coliseum time![/u] Insects: 20-30 matches [/columns] ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73567880][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/735679/73567880p.png[/img][/url] Death has joined us ----- As our kingdom grows I have found that our little cabin is not big enough for us anymore, nor is it safe, surrounded by forest yet exposed in a clearing. I have spoken to others and we have agreed to move into the foxfire brambles, the flora around makes for a great natural defense. We had just found a good spot to set up a temporary camp, and had begun gathering wood to start building when we were interrupted by a small banescale who referred to himself as Death. He asked us what we were doing and after telling him, he explained that it would probably be better to build our town underneath the brambles then inside them, in fact he told us he could make blueprints for us in exchange for shelter and food. Seeing as we barely knew how to build a cabin let alone a city, we agreed, a thus we started to dig down, just below the thorny brambles, using the wood we gathered as support beams. It will take awhile to dig out, but with time we'll have our new home ----- Tigger is now a [i]Engineer[/i]! Jors is now a [i]Sailor[/i]! Death is now a [i]Architect[/i]! [/center]
@TheAwesoMew @naranciag
[B-B-BONUS ROOOOOOOOUND, I'll be spending a lot of time in coli :') I got four food pulls and a dragon named Death]
Entry 9
________________________ Smallmouth Bass Food: Coliseum time!
Seafood: 30-40 matches
________________________ Honeycrisp Apple Food: Coliseum time!
Plants: 10-20 matches
________________________ Sanded Ash Plank Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge
4. Freeloader. Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult level 1 dragon off the AH. They join your kingdom.
________________________ Crimson Jadevine Food: Coliseum time!
Plants: 10-20 matches
________________________ Flameleg Millipede Food: Coliseum time!
Insects: 20-30 matches

73567880p.png
Death has joined us
As our kingdom grows I have found that our little cabin is not big enough for us anymore, nor is it safe, surrounded by forest yet exposed in a clearing. I have spoken to others and we have agreed to move into the foxfire brambles, the flora around makes for a great natural defense.

We had just found a good spot to set up a temporary camp, and had begun gathering wood to start building when we were interrupted by a small banescale who referred to himself as Death. He asked us what we were doing and after telling him, he explained that it would probably be better to build our town underneath the brambles then inside them, in fact he told us he could make blueprints for us in exchange for shelter and food. Seeing as we barely knew how to build a cabin let alone a city, we agreed, a thus we started to dig down, just below the thorny brambles, using the wood we gathered as support beams. It will take awhile to dig out, but with time we'll have our new home
Tigger is now a Engineer!
Jors is now a Sailor!
Death is now a Architect!
EsIuUMi.png
[center]@TheAwesoMew @naranciag [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=4D2D89][size=7][b]Entry 10[/b][/size][/color][/font] [columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item= Elk Pelt][nextcol][u]Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge[/u] 6. Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [/columns] [columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item= Broken Heartstone][nextcol][u]Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge[/u] 5. Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [/columns] [columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item= Bolster][nextcol][u]Battle items: UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result. [/u] Heads = Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life. [/columns] [columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item= Regeneration][nextcol][u]Battle items: UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result. [/u] Tails = DEATH STREAK. Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Assassins are exempt. Fight in the coliseum at the highest dragons level using the "food" rules, 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. [/columns] ----- The construction of our kingdom continues, we have dug out the common area, and have now moved camp inside, the others seem happy to be away from the forces of nature, I must admit have better cover from rain will be nice. We had planned to continue expanding, building individual rooms for each of us, however we realized we wouldn't have enough supplies to build more than two rooms, so it was decided that Cleavra and Tigger would go out to collect supplies, while Death and Jors Continued construction here. I plan to take a break from construction to take Cohen out hunting, Cleavra began teaching me how to fight when I was only a bit older than he is. It's good for the kid to get out anyway, I think. ----- We had just returned about an hour ago, only to find our home being attack by the Talonok yet again, but this time they weren't expecting more of us, luckily Tigger and Cleavra returned just before us, and the other two were handling the situation well. We easily won the battle, with no causalities. Fate has smiled upon us today, but I know she is not so kind to do so again ----- [/center]
@TheAwesoMew @naranciag
Entry 10
________________________ Elk Pelt Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge
6. Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
________________________ Broken Heartstone Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge
5. Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
________________________ Bolster Battle items: UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result.

Heads = Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life.
________________________ Regeneration Battle items: UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result.

Tails = DEATH STREAK. Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Assassins are exempt. Fight in the coliseum at the highest dragons level using the "food" rules, 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies.

The construction of our kingdom continues, we have dug out the common area, and have now moved camp inside, the others seem happy to be away from the forces of nature, I must admit have better cover from rain will be nice.

We had planned to continue expanding, building individual rooms for each of us, however we realized we wouldn't have enough supplies to build more than two rooms, so it was decided that Cleavra and Tigger would go out to collect supplies, while Death and Jors Continued construction here.

I plan to take a break from construction to take Cohen out hunting, Cleavra began teaching me how to fight when I was only a bit older than he is. It's good for the kid to get out anyway, I think.
We had just returned about an hour ago, only to find our home being attack by the Talonok yet again, but this time they weren't expecting more of us, luckily Tigger and Cleavra returned just before us, and the other two were handling the situation well. We easily won the battle, with no causalities.

Fate has smiled upon us today, but I know she is not so kind to do so again
EsIuUMi.png
[center]@TheAwesoMew @naranciag [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=4D2D89][size=7][b]Entry 11[/b][/size][/color][/font] [columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item=Fiery Might Fragment][nextcol][u]Battle items: UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result.[/u] Heads = Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life. [/columns][columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item=Venomblade Hilt][nextcol][u]Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge[/u] 7. Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [/columns][columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item=Carpenter's Bane][nextcol][u]Food: Coliseum time! [/u] Insects: 20-30 matches [/columns][columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item=Gelatinous Orb][nextcol][u]Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge[/u] 8. The Plague! A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life. [/columns][columns][color=transparent]________________________[/color][nextcol][item=Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn][nextcol][u]Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge[/u] 2. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets exalted, so does the other. [/columns] ----- Oh deities above I must ask you now, do you understand what it is like to watch you loved ones die, knowing you can do nothing? I know this pain, twice now I lost a father. It started with a cough, that's all it was, when thought it was just a little cold, oh but fate is not so kind, this sickness was deadly. Others may call us lucky that it didn't spread, but they have never had to witness someone they love slowly crumble apart. Cleavra, you were a father to me, when my mother left, and my father died, you were there. You taught me to fight, you taught me to lead, and I won't take those lessons for granted. You may be dead now, but know your legacy lives on. ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73039006][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/730391/73039006p.png[/img][/url] Cleavra died from the Plague [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75448064][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/754481/75448064p.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75590286][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/755903/75590286p.png[/img][/url] Jors and Cohen are in a death bond! [/center]
@TheAwesoMew @naranciag
Entry 11
________________________ Fiery Might Fragment Battle items: UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result.
Heads = Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life.
________________________ Venomblade Hilt Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge
7. Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
________________________ Carpenter's Bane Food: Coliseum time!

Insects: 20-30 matches
________________________ Gelatinous Orb Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge
8. The Plague! A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.
________________________ Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge
2. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets exalted, so does the other.

Oh deities above I must ask you now, do you understand what it is like to watch you loved ones die, knowing you can do nothing? I know this pain, twice now I lost a father.

It started with a cough, that's all it was, when thought it was just a little cold, oh but fate is not so kind, this sickness was deadly. Others may call us lucky that it didn't spread, but they have never had to witness someone they love slowly crumble apart.

Cleavra, you were a father to me, when my mother left, and my father died, you were there. You taught me to fight, you taught me to lead, and I won't take those lessons for granted. You may be dead now, but know your legacy lives on.
73039006p.png
Cleavra died from the Plague
75448064p.png75590286p.png
Jors and Cohen are in a death bond!
EsIuUMi.png
Rerolled Jors and Death's jobs to accommodate the new rules
Rerolled Jors and Death's jobs to accommodate the new rules
EsIuUMi.png
1 2