Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Cursed NotN Challenge (w/raffle)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@vovatheboss Day: 1 Venue: Boreal Wood Difficulty: Random, rolled a three Goal: Find Ten Mimic Familiars Finished: Yes! [quote=Pass Items] [item=Strange chest] x10[item=Auburn Woolly Walrus]x2 [/quote] [quote=Notable drops] [item=Winter cape] [/quote]
@vovatheboss

Day: 1
Venue: Boreal Wood
Difficulty: Random, rolled a three
Goal: Find Ten Mimic Familiars
Finished: Yes!
Pass Items wrote:
Strange Chest x10 Auburn Woolly Walrus x2
Notable drops wrote:
Winter Cape
21cub4.png
Day: Sunday 19th Venue: Boreal Wood Difficulty: 1 Goal: Find any 5 Familiars Finished: yes (pass) [quote=Pass Items] [item=Strange Chest]x12 [item=Mammophant] [item=Nochnyr] [item=Winter Wolf] [/quote] [quote=Notable drops] [item=Sap] [item=Frozen Knapsack]x3 [item=Broken Penny Jar] [item=Tin Steampunk Goggles] [item=Field Manual] [item=Health Potion]x9 [item=Reflect] [item=Bright Bolt] [item=Concentration] [/quote]
Day: Sunday 19th
Difficulty: 1
Goal: Find any 5 Familiars
Finished: yes (pass)
Pass Items wrote:
Strange Chest x12
Mammophant Nochnyr Winter Wolf
Notable drops wrote:
Sap Frozen Knapsack x3 Broken Penny Jar Tin Steampunk Goggles Field Manual Health Potion x9 Reflect Bright Bolt Concentration
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Ooh, this looks fun; thank you for hosting :D [size=2]Is it cheating on the scavenger hunt if I found the second clue first and went from there? Although I guess I’d be missing something from the first, hrmmm.[/size] Also, thank you for making an attempt count towards raffle tickets \o/ I need to take it easy on my wrist/FR time in general this week, so it’s nice to not feel like I’m missing out on something if I ever can’t complete a goal! [b]Day 1[/b]: [s]Sandswept Delta[/s] or [b]Boreal Wood[/b] Goal lvl1: Find any 5 familiars Complete: not yet! [quote=Pass Items] [item=Strange Chest][item=Strange Chest][item=Strange Chest] [/quote] [quote=Notable drops] [item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)] [item=Health Potion]x3 [item=Frozen Knapsack] [item=Shred]x2 [/quote] 10:30: …Got two chests AND a gene before a single familiar, I love the coli [emoji=mirror] 11:11: Wow, I forgot how slow this venue was. Have lots more fodder to train so I’ll use the pass and call it a completion!
Ooh, this looks fun; thank you for hosting :D
Is it cheating on the scavenger hunt if I found the second clue first and went from there? Although I guess I’d be missing something from the first, hrmmm.

Also, thank you for making an attempt count towards raffle tickets \o/ I need to take it easy on my wrist/FR time in general this week, so it’s nice to not feel like I’m missing out on something if I ever can’t complete a goal!

Day 1: Sandswept Delta or Boreal Wood
Goal lvl1: Find any 5 familiars
Complete: not yet!

Pass Items wrote:
Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest
Notable drops wrote:
Health Potion x3 Frozen Knapsack Shred x2
10:30: …Got two chests AND a gene before a single familiar, I love the coli
11:11: Wow, I forgot how slow this venue was. Have lots more fodder to train so I’ll use the pass and call it a completion!
@NoonAlt

Does choosing the easier difficulties reduce the amount of tickets you get for completing the daily challenges? (Sorry if it was mentioned in the post, it's very early for me, haha).
@NoonAlt

Does choosing the easier difficulties reduce the amount of tickets you get for completing the daily challenges? (Sorry if it was mentioned in the post, it's very early for me, haha).
cFdHcSd.gif
@HalberMensch Nope! You get one ticket per every daily you start (finishing is up to you). The difficulties are there so anyone can participate no matter how much time they got
@HalberMensch Nope! You get one ticket per every daily you start (finishing is up to you). The difficulties are there so anyone can participate no matter how much time they got
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
@NoonAlt Oh, okay, thank you so much!
@NoonAlt Oh, okay, thank you so much!
cFdHcSd.gif
@Archaeoraptor You cheeki bugger I was waiting for someone to do that xD You will need all tasks finished, but don't worry there is plenty of time since only part one out of three is currently posted
@Archaeoraptor You cheeki bugger I was waiting for someone to do that xD You will need all tasks finished, but don't worry there is plenty of time since only part one out of three is currently posted
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
I'll start this when I wake up later. Gonna try Boreal Wood since I've finished with the Delta in my HibDen. [b]Day:[/b] 1 [b]Venue:[/b] Boreal Wood [b]Difficulty:[/b] 1 [b]Goal:[/b] Find any 5 familiars [b]Finished:[/b] yes (skipped [quote=Pass Items] [item=Strange Chest][item=Strange Chest][item=Strange Chest] [/quote] [quote=Notable drops] [item=Shock][item=Meditate] [/quote] [quote=Plentiful Notable drops] [item=Mimic Powder]x12 [item=Health Potion]x2 [item=Frozen Knapsack]x1 [/quote]
I'll start this when I wake up later. Gonna try Boreal Wood since I've finished with the Delta in my HibDen.

Day: 1
Difficulty: 1
Goal: Find any 5 familiars
Finished: yes (skipped
Pass Items wrote:
Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest
Notable drops wrote:
Shock Meditate
Plentiful Notable drops wrote:
Mimic Powder x12 Health Potion x2 Frozen Knapsack x1
cFdHcSd.gif
[quote name="NoonAlt" date="2021-12-19 09:03:52" ] @Archaeoraptor You cheeki bugger I was waiting for someone to do that xD You will need all tasks finished, but don't worry there is plenty of time since only part one out of three is currently posted [/quote] It was a mistake, I swear XD Hmm, having a heck of a time searching for that one, but I’ll keep an eye (and element inspector) out…
NoonAlt wrote on 2021-12-19 09:03:52:

It was a mistake, I swear XD Hmm, having a heck of a time searching for that one, but I’ll keep an eye (and element inspector) out…
I'm gonna try this :D i have never done a drop challenge before, so I'm gonna take some time to...prepare myself xD
I'm gonna try this :D i have never done a drop challenge before, so I'm gonna take some time to...prepare myself xD
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24