2 dragons left !! I'm finally seeing the end of it ;v;
2 dragons left !! I'm finally seeing the end of it ;v;
__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
I have great news, There is no longer any XXX to find. I bought the[b] 354[/b] dragons. I kept count of how much they were worth and after 1 year and 4 month here's the report : [center][b]12.462[/b][emoji=gem size=1] & [b] 4.998.149[/b][emoji=treasure size=1] spent.[/center] I'd like to thank anyone that gave me free dragons, or helped in any way in my search for them, i'm very grateful !! @MangoTangoMagpie for helping me in the search of those cursed XXX Cerise @TabsBrowser For giving the two XXX Crimson last year @ForeverFearless For giving the XXX Silver last year @Eldimiis For selling to me the XXX Mulberry @IansStuckInside For selling to me the XXX Nightshade @theodericc From whom i bought so many XXXs (thanks for fueling the market !!) @/any other people that i forgot/didn't write down (sorry ;v;) Now onto the next step : -Figuring out if i want to stick with veilspuns, knowing most of the dragons aren't veilspuns and will need that 1000g scroll, or if i change some stuff in the lore & change both of the breed AND gene combo (because shell/web isn't out on any other breeds) Knowing that if i do that, i need to decide on a modern or ancient breed, and this is *hard*. -Or if i wait for shell/web to be released on other breeds. -Or i just keep going with the Veilspuns shell/web/angler or branches combo (bye my gems) If you have any opinions on this, let me know ! Any help deciding will be gratefully heard.
I have great news,
There is no longer any XXX to find. I bought the 354 dragons.

I kept count of how much they were worth and after 1 year and 4 month here's the report :
12.462 & 4.998.149 spent.

I'd like to thank anyone that gave me free dragons, or helped in any way in my search for them, i'm very grateful !!

@MangoTangoMagpie for helping me in the search of those cursed XXX Cerise
@TabsBrowser For giving the two XXX Crimson last year
@ForeverFearless For giving the XXX Silver last year
@Eldimiis For selling to me the XXX Mulberry
@IansStuckInside For selling to me the XXX Nightshade
@theodericc From whom i bought so many XXXs (thanks for fueling the market !!)
@/any other people that i forgot/didn't write down (sorry ;v;)

Now onto the next step :
-Figuring out if i want to stick with veilspuns, knowing most of the dragons aren't veilspuns and will need that 1000g scroll, or if i change some stuff in the lore & change both of the breed AND gene combo (because shell/web isn't out on any other breeds)
Knowing that if i do that, i need to decide on a modern or ancient breed, and this is *hard*.

-Or if i wait for shell/web to be released on other breeds.

-Or i just keep going with the Veilspuns shell/web/angler or branches combo (bye my gems)

If you have any opinions on this, let me know ! Any help deciding will be gratefully heard.

__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
[center]@orest [emoji=coatl star size=1][emoji=coatl star size=1][emoji=coatl star size=1] thank you for thinking of me!!! that's exactly why I like to breed XXX, and it warms my heart to see collectors who have grown from my efforts and appreciate it. i'm proud of you for completing your journey and achieving your goal! [/center]
@orest

thank you for thinking of me!!! that's exactly why I like to breed XXX, and it warms my heart to see collectors who have grown from my efforts and appreciate it.

i'm proud of you for completing your journey and achieving your goal!
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
1 2 3